π™Žπ™‰π™Šπ™’ ΒΉ {Peter Parker love...

By WHORV06

Amaani Vodrasek or better known as Carter Vanderwoods has had a hard life. It all started with her world's de... More

CAST
QUOTES
Prologue
01 || Carter Vanderwoods
02 || Daily Groceries
03 || Not Hero's
05 || Secrets Hurt
TRAILER!!
06 || Stay Away
07 || She'll Freeze You
08 || Elevatore Explosion
09 || Thank You
10 || Goodnight
11 || Dad
12 || Iron Man
13 || Cristallo
14 || Corsage
15 || Liz's Dad
16 || Carter & Peter
BOOK 2

04 || Peter's Friends With Spider-man?

1.2K 32 2
By WHORV06

-Carter's P.O.V-

"PETER KNOWS SPIDER-MAN!" yelled Ned making me jump. I turned to him and looked at Peter with raised eyebrows. "Oh no i don't, uh i mean..." Peter rambled.

"They're friends" said Ned and i were even more confused. Since when Peter knew Spider-man. "Yeah, Like coach Willson and Captain America are friends" said Flash and i huffed.

"I-uh-ah-i met him yeah a couple of times, but its um through the Stark internship, mhm yeah and I'm not really supposed to talk about it" Peter said looking at Ned then at me. "Well that's awesome, hey you know what maybe you should invite him to Liz's party right" said Flash.

"Yeah um I'm having people over tonight, you're more than welcome to come" invited Liz and i scoffed. Like i said she's nice but she still can get on my nerves.

"You're having a party?" said Peter looking at her then at me. I looked down as he looked at her than me. I know he has a crush on her, i mean why would he have liked me the best friend, right.

"Yeah it's gonna be dope, you should totally invite your friend Spider-man" said Flash. "Its ok, i know Peter is way to busy for parties i guess" said Liz and i scoffed. What a bitch.

"Come on he'll be there right Parker" said Flash. "We'll see about that" i said pursing my lips and walking over to Peter. "You and i are having a serious talk" i said pulling him by the arm.

I pulled him inside the locker changing and turned to him. "Can you explain to me what just happen" i snapped. "I don't really know" he said looking down.

"Peter is that really true, that you know Spider-man?" i asked crossing my arms. "Kind of" he said. "Why didn't you tell me?" i asked feeling quite offended.

"I-i was but then i forgot and well it was probably what? once, irrelevant" he said and i sighed. "Are you going to the party?" i asked and biting my lip.

"Only if you're going" he said and i blushed looking down my white hair covering my face. "Is the Peter Parker inviting me to a party?" i said teasingly.

"W-well only if you want to, i mean you don't have to say yes" he stuttered. I giggled and shook my head. "Sure, pick me up at 8" i said walking out and smiling like my dumb self.

The whole day i was pretty impatient for the party.

°°°

I rolled my eyes as my mom for the millionth time told me to have fun. "Ok mom, I'll have a lot of fun, but please stop" i said and she huffed giving me a hug.

"Remember to try and be discreet, and if there's any trouble, hide your face and un" she said the last part i said with her. "Ok mom, i get it, Peter will be here any minute, so i have to be ready" i said she squealed.

"Finally he invited you on a date" she said and i blushed. "It's not exactly a date mom" i said and she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you both like each other way too much, it's obvious its a date" she said and i grinned a little.

"Whatever" i said and the doorbell rang. "Ok go, bye mom" i said giving her a hug and opening the door. "Hey Sn-wow" he said as he looked at me.

I blushed putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks" i said. "Oh um, you ready to go" he said and i nodded stretching out his hand.

I took it, the usual warmth of his hand going through mine. I grabbed my phone and locked the door. We walked down the stairs. "Pete can you put my phone in your pocket since i don't have one, please" i said handing it to him.

"Yeah sure" he said putting it away in his pocket. Once we reached the car i got in than Peter. "Hey aunt May" i greeted her.

"Oh hey Carter how are you?" she asked. "Nervous, it's like my first party" i said playing with my hands. "Oh don't worry sweaty..." and that's all it took for aunt May to talk all the way to Ned's house then to Liz's house.

°°°

We stopped in front of the house where you could hear the music blasting. Teens were walking around from either drunk or just getting to the party.

"House party in the suburbs, oh i remember this I'm jealous" said May looking at the house. I had to admit the house was pretty big.

"It's going to be a night to remember" said Ned smiling like a dumbass. "Ned some hats wear men, you wear that hat" May complemented Ned's weird hat.

I looked at Peter a nudged him. "You ok?" i said and he shook his head. "This was a mistake, hey let's just go home" Peter said and i frowned.

Ok, i didn't know if going to a party with me was a mistake. It seemed that May saw my discomfort because he soon shook her head.

"Oh no, Peter, i know, i know its really hard trying to fit in and with all the changes your body is going through its flowering now" she said and i was now confused.

"He's so stressed out lately, and look at Carter she sure tried to look good for this party, Peter" she said and winked at him and i gulped trying not to blush.

"What helps with stress is going to a party, so you should go to a party" said Ned. "Ok good we should, I'm gonna go" said Peter opening the door and getting out pulling me with him.

"Bye May!" Ned and i said in sync as she drove away. I turned around and started to walk over to the party. I looked around not waiting for Ned and Peter.

"Snow, hey i wanted to say, please don't take personal about what i said in the car" said Peter and i shook my head. "Don't worry, I'm nervous to" i said and he nodded.

He reached over and grabbed my hand, the butterflies once again floating in my stomach. I felt Peter shake a little and i smirked getting an idea.

I let my hand shoot out a small amount of ice and to Peter's. "What the...Snow really" he said and i shrugged. "You needed to cool a little more than me" i said and he nodded.

"If you see Spider-man can you tell him about not saying anything about me" i whispered to him. "Uh yeah sure" he said i smiled. "Thanks"

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Guys i wait liked this chapter. Comment what you think on Carter talking about Spider-man when Peter is Spider-man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 42 14
β†’ π—˜π—¦π—–π—”π—£π—˜ , 𝙋. π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❝ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who keeps what happens a...
49.5K 1.3K 70
In "witch" time where the Scarlet Witch is forged, so if an offspring. A child, if you will. He is not born but forged as well as his mother, with al...
123K 2.5K 33
The prequel and next book are out! This story will be going through some MAJOR rewrites and also edits since now I have more information and more sto...
6K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...