Naruto Senju [Book One] (Comp...

Orochimaru_Wife23

Naruto Senju is the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru. Sometime after Dan dies Tsunade starts dating Orochimaru... Еще

Author Note
Orochimaru And Tsunade Wedding
Honeymoon
Wondeful News
New's About Danzo
Birth Of Naruto Senju
Visiting Naruto Senju
Danzo Attacks
Training Naruto
Summoning
Beginning The Academy
Hanging out with Minato
Graduation Exam
Team Placement
Genin Test
Land Of Rice Paddies
Training
Meeting Uncle Naruto
Conversation With Tsunade
Naruto Wood Style training
Meeting Kiko
The Chunin Exams
Runaway Tiger
Spending Time with Kiko
Training With Kiko
Registering for Jounin Exam
Jounin Exam
Asking Kiko Out
Meeting Obito Uchiha
Learning Medical Jutsu
Genin Team
Bell Test
Zoo Clean Up
Author's Note
Naruto Wedding
Naruto And Kiko Honeymoon
Conversation With Obito
Kiko And Obito
Kannabi Bridge part 1
Kannabi Bridge part 2
Obito Funeral
Caring For Orochimaru
Fourth Hokage
Anbu Exam
Sunagakure
Kiko Pregnant
Giving Birth
Meeting Obito And Sato
Nine Tailed Fox
Funeral
Naruto And Tsunade
Departure
A Surprise Visit
Uchiha Massacre
Joining The Academy
Friends
Training
Graduation Exam
Teams
Test
Going To The Land Of Waves
Demon Of The Mist
Battle On The Bridge
Chunin Exams Begin
Forest Of Death
Preliminary Rounds
Obito Training
Final Round
Naruto Yashagoro Vs. Orochimaru and 3rd Hokage
Naruto And Obito Uchiha
Thrid hokage Funeral
Search for Tsunade Part 1
Searching For Tsunade Part 2
Returning To The Leaf Village
Meeting
Reunion
Tsunade And Orochimaru Talk
5th Hokage Ceremony
Becoming Chunin
Conversation With Sauske
Sauske Choice
Naruto Departure
The New Chuinn Exams
Announcement

Meeting The New Kazekage

400 7 1
Orochimaru_Wife23

Almost  three years had passed since Burto left with Jiraiya. Nothing had heard from the Akatsuki as regards the Jinchuriki ever since as if they totally disappeared underground. But Orochimaru remained alert anyway.

And Orochimaru had just learned that a new Kazekage had been chosen to be the new leader of the village of Suna. However Orochimaru was quite surprised when learning his name.

" Gaara? You mean the Garra who hurt Rock Lee?"

Shizune had nodded to this , "It's him."

He had sent him a letter saying that he would be honored to re-organize new Chunin Exams with the cooperation of Konoha as the last ones had turned into a complete disaster and as a way to strengthen the alliance between their villages. He also said he wished to meet him soon as possible so that they could discuss about it.

So of course, Orochimaru had accepted and had headed for Suna without wasting a minute. Shuizune and Tsunade escorted him to the village and they had finally arrived by now , after a long trip.

“ Welcome to Suna, Hokage-Sama.”

A blond woman with four ponytails was the one to welcome them.

“Thank you,” Orochimaru said back to her.

“If you will follow me now, the Kazekage is already waiting for you,” the girl said as she gestured for the three of them to follow her.

After a good walk, they finally reached their  destination. 

" You're finally here." a young man said as they entered a large room.

" Yes, as you can see Kankuro. Oh sorry , I've just realized I forgot to introduce myself. I am Temari and this is our brother Kankuro. "

Orochimaru nodded. 

"I remember you three from the Chunin exams." Orochimaru said 

Of course you were one of the sensei. Even though we meet back then it wasn't really a proper meeting. Temari said 

Garra approached his sister and the three Konoha shinobi as soon as they entered the room. 

" Hokage- Sama, it's a real pleasure to finally meet," Garra stated solemnly before extending his hand for Orochimaru to shake. 

Pleasure is mine, Kazekage- Sama," Orochimaru responded as both of them shook hands.

"Please, come have a seat," Garra said as he gestured for him to follow him.

Orochimaru did and sat at a large table in front of Gaara. Kankuro and Temari went to stand behind their brother as Tsunade and Shizune did the same with Orochimaru. 

" So, as you already know, the main problem we'll have to be careful about is the Akatsuki ," Orochimaru stated, directly cutting to the chase. " I don't think Naruto Yashagoro is a threat anymore, at least for now."

Garra nodded, " I was thinking the same. But out of caution I suggest the exams take place in Suna since already took place in Konoha last time.

" Alright, I agree . But about the Akatsuki, I suggest we should choose several ANBU from our respective villages to secure the area just in case."

Garra nodded again. " Of course, we will do so. How many do you think we should send?"

Orochimaru thought about it. "I'd say that the quantity doesn't really matter . It's better to have a few of them provided they are strong enough to face and fight the members of the Akatsuki.  Plus to many of them would make people uncomfortable about the exams. 

" Yes, you are  right. We'll both select our most skilled ANBU then," Garra assured him.

"Perfect. The next question now is : will the other villages accept to take part in these Chunin Exams?"

" That a good question. After all these wars, some tension are still palpable somehow," Garra stated 

Orochimaru nodded. 

" But we can still try to offer them to take part in the exams. Do you wish me to send invitations to the other kage? Or would you like to do it? Garra asked Orochimaru 

" I'll deal with it if you don't mind."

" Of course not."

Orochimaru then remembered something.  He grabbed out a booklet from his pouch.

" Before I forget, here is some information about all of the Akatsuki members," Orochimaru said, handing the booklet to the Kazekage. " I preferred to give it to you in person. Since you are a target as well, it's better for you to have it. They didn't hesitate to enter Konoha to kidnap Burto and Namai, So you should be very careful as well."

"Garra took the booklet and opened it. He leafed through it carefully."

As you can see there one member not on it anymore. Orochimaru pointed out 

" Who is it?"

"It's my brother Naruto Yashagoro. His arm most likely still injured so I doubt he still in the organization. Anyway they are all wearing the same cloaks.  So that makes them easily recognizable."

Garra nodded for the third time. 

After taking a look at it, he closed it, and paused to think.

" So that girl Namai Uzumaki is a jinchuriki also.  I thought Burto was the only jinchuriki in Konoha."

" Yes she is Burto twin sister and is also the Kyuubi jinchuuriki."

"How so?" Garra questioned

" Actually, when the demon fox attacked the village fourteen years ago , the Yondaime-Sama decided to split the beast in  two so that one half would be sealed into Burto and the other half into his sister, Namai. "

" I see. But wasn't it a bit too risky to do such a thing ?"

" It certainly was. But  I'm sure the Yondaime-Sama knew what he was doing."

" Of course"

" But that means you'll have to be twice as vigilant. "

" We already are, since the Akatsuki could take action any time."

Garra nodded again.

"So how many genin from Konoha will take part in it?"

Not that many I think, the same as last time."

So there was Sakura, Namai, Sato,Sauske, Tenten,Lee,Neji, Ino,Choji, Kiba, Shino,and Hinata. And probably other teams, but he will have to check and see.

" There will only be eleven of them I think unless I find others in the meantime. What about you?"

" I think we'll have more or less the same number."

Orochimaru nodded. 

The two kage kept talking about the different stages of the exams and about more details regarding the organization. 

" Thank you for coming Hokage-Sama. I'll see you soon then."

" Thank you for receiving us Kazekage- Sama. And yes. I just hope anything bad won't happen in the meantime."

"Don't worry, we'll make sure nothing bad will happen." Temari assured Orochimaru.

Orochimaru smiled at the three  siblings. 

"Farewell ".

" Have a safe trip back." Garra told them 

" Thank you."

The three then began leaving to head back to Konoha. 

Once they were back Orochimaru summoned Naruto into his office without wasting time.

" Golden fox, I will need you for a special and delicate mission. Sunagakure and Konohagakure have planned to organize new Chunin Exams that will take place in a few days in Suna. And as you know more and well the Akatsuki is still a great threat , and these new exams will be a perfect occasion for them to take action. Hence our needing to be extremely careful."

" I understand, but if you don't mind me asking, what does it have to do with me?"

" As you probably know , the new Kazekage is a jinchuriki, so he'll be a target. That's why I want you to personally escort him."

" I understand Godaime- Sama. I will  do it you can count on me," Naruto stated firmly 

"Good "

" Do you need anything else from me?"

"Yeah how is Sauske doing any improvements with his attitude?"

" No, he seems to have gotten worse all he talks about is revenge. But he has gotten a lot stronger."

" I see you may leave now."

Naruto bowed before leaving. 

Orochimaru then began writing letters to the other kage,and to the leaders of the villages of Ame and Taki as well.

Once he was done, he asked Shizune to have them sent.

After a while of waiting Tsunade entered the room. 

" We've finally received the answers to your letters," Tsunade stated as went toward her husband. 

" And so, what do they say?"

" Well, actually we've only had answers from Kirigakure, Takigakure,and Amegakure. The other kage didn't even bother answering. "

Of course Orochimaru should have expected that.

"But the Mizukage politely declined, because there are still tensions within the village and they wouldn't be ready. So only Amegakure and Takigakure accepted to send genin teams to participate on the exams."

" Alright, perfect. Thank you Tsuna."

" Don't you think you should take a break now? You already done so much. You could call it a day. We could go and have some tea," Tsunade asked somewhat worried that her husband would work endlessly if he could.

Orochimaru was a little hesitant at first.  After thinking that a cup tea did sound nice.

" Sure. Let's go now then," Orochimaru said as he stood up while Tsunade put the letters on his desk.

They walked to the shop in complete silence. 

Once they got there Tsunade ordered two cups of tea.

A few minutes passed before Orochimaru broke the silence. 

" Do you think I'm doing good as the hokage ?" He asked his wife in a low tone.

" Of course the village is in perfect condition. Every decision you made has been well thought out. You could of done a better job with the issue with Sauske. But that doesn't matter right now that can be dealt with later."

There was another moment of silence. 

" Your right I'm just stressing myself out. Do you think I should  teach Namai the Flying Thunder God Technique?"

" It will be more suited for Namai then for Burto.  There fighting styles are completely different. The Flying Thunder God Technique suites her better.  I say teach it to her after the Chunin Exams. " Tsunade replied.

Orochimaru nodded. 

"One last thing I was thinking of promoting Obito and Ken to Jounin.  Do you think it a good idea or should I wait a little bit longer?" Orochimaru questioned

" I would say there both ready. By the way I heard Ken was thinking of working at the hospital in the therapy section with his mom."

"Yeah  he is.

"How have your therapy sessions going with Ken mom  Sango Yamanka? I noticed your nightmares haven't be as bad and you only he going for three months now after I forced you to go."

" I do better getting more sleep then before. I glad you made me go because I wouldn't have gone on my own. I orginal believe I didn't need therapy realized I was wrong now."

Tsunade nodded her head.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Do you think Orochimaru is doing good as hokage?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💚

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

627K 11.9K 42
A naruto story with a twist. Nawaki Senju and Dan Kato are alive. Tsunade and Dan are married and has a son named Naruto Senju. This is the story of...
335K 8.1K 40
What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. Naruto Uzumaki Senju the son of Kushina U...
8K 268 26
"I'm Y/n Senju, child of Tsunade Senju and Orochimaru though I was an accident due to alcohol. I'm blind and my pronouns are she/they, please respect...
3.7K 65 18
Naruto is about to be named the 6th Hokage in an alternative universe where Nagato didn't bring back anyone that he killed. However, just two days be...