Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

Von ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... Mehr

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 26

2.6K 97 0
Von ShrazyMe

Today is the day of my launch. I have been teasing my collection for the past two weeks and today, I will be showcasing my very own fashion line. I was planning to release a bunch of random things as we do at Fashionnova but my mom sat me down to talk about different strategies. We have settled on releasing dresses first since people are still talking about the dresses that I wore to the WWE events. 

I really wanted to enter the fashion world with a bang so I made sure to include all different types of dresses that would make women feel sophisticated, elegant and sexy.

"I'm so proud of you." Joe mutters as he gives me an open mouthed kiss which makes me giggle. "How are you feeling for tonight?"

"A little nervous because it will be my first big launch but I'm so excited to show off my creation. I sent a bunch of my friends some of the outfits so that they can wear them for the party."//

We snuggle together on the bed.

"What's your biggest worry?" He asks me.

"That the bitches that I fought will turn up wanting to fight."  I shrug my shoulders. "I haven't always been on my best behaviour when attending other people's events so it would be stupid of me to think that everything will go smoothly."

Joe chuckles as he remembers the times when I've called him about a fight that I've had at an event.

"Joelle wants to see you soon." My eyes widen at his words before softening as we lock eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He chuckles, "She really likes you. After the weekend that she spent here, Galina told me that Jojo kept going on about all the pretty dresses that you have and how she really enjoyed hanging out with you."

"I love that." I smile softly as I think of the crazy weekend that we had with Joelle. "I really needed to hear that."

---

I'm trying not to feel annoyed but I am so pissed off with my sisters because of their outfits. I told them both to wear black dresses to compliment my dress but they decided to wear whatever they wanted. Nikita is head to toe in green and Amelia is wearing a Cher inspired dress that I created.

"Why didn't you guys wear black like I told you?" I ask the girls as we drive to the venue. "Tonight is supposed to be my night."

"Amerie." My dad gives me a look but my mom returns his look with one of her own.

"She's right." My mom argues. "Amerie told us all to wear black and you guys decided to do your own thing. I hope you guys are aware that she is not planning to take pictures with you guys."

"Are you serious?" Amelia gives me a weird look. "I'm wearing your dress."

"I told you to wear black." I narrow my eyes at her. "You just look like you're trying to steal the spotlight from me."

Joe places his hand on my thigh as I turn to glare at Nikita.

"You're wearing green, GREEN!" I let out a string of curse words as I look away from her. "I've worked too hard to be overshadowed by my sisters."

My dad sighs and Nikita kisses her teeth.

"Nikita don't." My mom warns her.

"Guys, let's just focus on being positive and focusing on the woman of honor." Joe kisses my cheek. "I'm sure we can arrange for someone to bring a change of outfits."

"I'm not changing my outfit." Nikita argues and I ignore her.

The rest of ride is spent in silence until we pull up at the venue. My mom and Mark give us a lecture on behaviour before making a toast to me.

"Thank you." I kiss my mom on the cheek, I can always count on her to have my back.

As soon as we are out of the hummer, we are blinded by lights as the paparazzi start photographing us. I smile for the cameras as Joe and I walk hand in hand to the centre of the carpet.

I ignore my sisters as I pose on the carpet with Joe. My mom is off to the side taking pictures with my stepdad whereas my dad is posing with my sisters who I will not be photographed with. After a few minutes of posing with Joe, I pose a lone before posing with my parents.

I ignore the fact that my sisters have snuck into the picture. I will definitely be cropping them out of all photos that I post. I'll post them individually but not any group shoots because I feel disrespected. Tonight is my night and they are trying to stand out when it has nothing to do with them.

I pose with a few of my friends before spending some time doing interviews with most of the reporters who have arrived to cover my party. They are all invited to my launch so they can catch more exclusive interviews when we are inside.

"You look so beautiful." I blush at Joe's words as we walk inside the venue which is beautifully decorated. 

"Thank you." I turn to him as I look around the room which has exceeded all expectations. Joe catches the double meaning and pulls me in for a sweet kiss. 

I have quite a few sponsors for my launch party however I had so much to do in such little time since my last venue cancelled on me last minute. Joe was in charge of decorating the venue while I prepped the models, displays and the website.

"Anything for you." He kisses the side of my face and everybody starts applauding as we walk down the white carpet. Joe holds my hand the whole way and it just made the experience so much sweeter. I was surprised to see a lot of female superstars from wwe at my launch party but it made me smile.

The whole launch party ended up being amazing. Thankfully Nikita and Amelia changed their outfits halfway through the party which made me feel a lot better because Nikita looked so out of place. With the white carpet, we had a mini fashion where people who were wearing my outfits and the models were able showed off all the different dresses from my collections.

"That was a success." Joe tells me as he helps me unzip my dress.

"Yeah, it was." I smile softly as I lean back onto him. He wraps his arms around my chest and my smile only grows as I think of the future.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.9K 279 28
tu me manques you are a part of me you are essential to my being you are like a limb, an organ, or blood i cannot function without you *SENSITIVE CON...
Dirty Deeds Von ShrazyMe

Aktuelle Literatur

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!
122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...