โžซ | ๐๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ...

By bloodfxre

Born from an uncharted area, you were born with abilities. Your best friend is Thor and you haven't seen him... More

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Cast Members
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… Prologue
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 1 ~ Scepter
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 3 ~ The Idea
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 4 ~ Ultron
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 5 ~ We'll Lose
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 6 ~ Vibranium
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 7 ~ Hulkbuster
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 8 ~ Safe House
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 9 ~ Old-Fashioned
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 10 ~ Cho
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 11 ~ Extinction
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 12 ~ Cradle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 13 ~ Vision
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 14 ~ Sokovia
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 15 ~ Battle
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 16 ~ Battle Pt 2
โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 17 ~ Recruits
18 ~ Information
19 ~ Where Do We Go?
Sequel?

โ‹† เฝพเผตเผตเผ… 2 ~ Enhanced

1K 36 0
By bloodfxre

Clint ran up to take cover in the tree as gunfire were not only aiming at him but the others near him. Stopping for a moment behind the trees, he waited till there was a short pause so he could aim his bow and air at the target; which had happened to be a tank. Firing his arrow, he waited for it to go off but didn't hear anything happening.

Raising an eyebrow he turned back over to check but there was no damage so he quickly armed himself again and prepared to shoot when someone passed by him really fast; causing him to fall down and groan in pain. Looking up, it was one of the twins. The male with white hair to be exact and he told Clint "you didn't see that coming?" Before speeding off. Clint stood up and aimed his arrow at the direction the twin went. He was caught off guard when a laser was shot and he got hit on his side. "Clint!" Natasha yelled out.

Rogers looked over and got knocked over as well. He was quick to recover and stand up. Running he told the team "we have an enhanced on the field." That's when Natasha spoke up as she ran towards Clint who was on the ground. "Clint's hit!" Sliding down to his side, she pulled off her gloves as she glanced up and said "somebody wanna deal with that bunker." That's when Hulk showed up and took it out easily. "Thank you."

As Natasha was dealing with Clint and his wound, Steve was taking down some of the soldiers that were running towards him. "Stark, we really need to get inside." Rogers said then grunted as he threw his shield and kicked down another. "I'm closing in." Stark said. "Jarvis, am I closing in?" - "there's a particle wave below the north tower." Jarvis told him as Tony flew through the city, taking down soldiers. "Great. I wanna poke it with something." Stark stated before firing a missile towards the area and it disconnected the shield that was preventing any damage towards the city from the outside. "The drawbridge is down, people." Stark announced.

Rogers magnetically retrieved his shield to his arm as Thor landed down and took out all of the guards in his area. Steve started to jog towards him when Thor asked "The Enhanced?" That's when Rogers answered as soon as he stopped next to him. "He's a blur. All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." He said as he looked around. "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha told them over the coms.

"I can get Barton to the jet." Thor started to say as a tank followed by a few soldiers could be seen heading their way. "The sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." He added. "Copy that." Rogers told him with a nod. "Looks like they're lining up." Thor said when he saw the way the soldiers looked from afar. He readied his hammer as Steve braces himself with his shield and told Thor "well, they're excited." At that moment Thor slammed his hammer against Steve's shield and the lightening knocked down all of the incoming lined up soldiers. "Find the scepter." Thor told Rogers before swung his hammer and flew.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Stark said over the coms. Steve sighed and shook his head when he heard him. "That's not going away any time soon." He said softly.

From inside the building, Strucker was dragging you with him as he hurried down the steps. Iron man broke through the window and everyone who were in the room started to fire their weapons at him. Tony started to casually speak to them as he said "Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." None of them wanted to corporate so he fired small missiles at them and took each one down. "It was a good talk." He said and a soldier said "no, it wasn't." As himself and his comrades groaned in pain. The professor was working on the computers when he glanced over. He spotted Tony and gasped but Tony took him down easily. "Sentry mode." Tony told his suit once he exited and walked towards the devices. "Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all." He told his AI as he placed his device on the table. "Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

Strucker was having difficulties with you as he tried to escape. You were giving him a hard time and refusing to go with him. "I did the experiment on you so you would listen to my orders. Not disobey them you stupid girl." He gritted and back slapped you face. Taking a detour, he entered a room that was very well hidden and threw you into a cell like area. "Let me go!" You yelled at him and he yelled back "never!" Before leaving you there alone. You started to bang on the bars.

Natasha at her position outside saw her troops and fellow Avengers finishing up as she said "we're locked down out here." Rogers made it inside and replied "Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby."  As he said that Natasha looked over at the area where Hulk was. Tony was still working on the devices when he looked around. "I know you're hiding more than files." He said. "Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." Jarvis did as he was told and informed Tony. "The was to your left. I'm reading steel reinforcement and air current." Tony walked over to the area and muttered repeatedly "please be a secret door." Three times. Pushing on it lightly, a passageway opened up.
You were stuck in the area where Strucker placed you, hitting the cell bars when you abruptly stopped as you heard someone open the secret opening. "Yay." Tony said as he entered and made his way down the stairs.

Hulk roared and threw an object as Natasha made her way over "Hey, big guy." She said and he grunted as he looked over at her. Placing a hand in front of her, she said "Sun's getting real low." He growled and she bent down. Looking at her hand, he walked over and showed her his hand; palm facing up towards the sky. When he did that, she gently took her hand and ran a finger across his palm. He grunted as he started to feel the transformation then turned away from her as he started to stumble. Natasha smiled to herself when she saw and stood up ready to go when he was done.

Strucker was seen running up the stairs as he still was on the route of escaping after leaving you locked up. He was stopped when Steve kicked one of his men down. "Baron Strucker." Rogers said at the man. "Hydra's number one thug." He continued as he made his way around the man. "Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D." Strucker told him. "Well, then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" Roger responded. Sighing, Strucker said "Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope." Wanda was seen emerging from the shadows in the side area behind Rogers. "I'll put it right under 'illegal human experimentation'. How many are there?" Rogers demanded as he was a step away from Baron. At that moment, Wanda came out and used her power to throw Rogers back down the steps. When she took her leave, he ran back up the steps and informed the team "We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not Engage." Looking over at Strucker, the man told Rogers "you'll have to be faster than..." But Rogers shut him up when he used his Shield to knock him down.

Took about a minute or two for Tony to make his way down but when he made it, he not only saw one of the big alien creatures that came through the portal during the battle in New York but other weapons scattered around. Some on tables. "Guys, I got Strucker." Rogers said in the coms and Tony replied saying "Yeah, I got something bigger." As he looked around the room. That's when he found the scepter. Thor was then shown on the jet with Clint when Tony spoke "Thor, I got eyes on the prize." The view switched back over to Tony again as he made his way towards the scepter. Wanda was behind him and as soon as she saw him stop, she used her mental manipulation to play with his mind.

From where you were positioned, you were able to see everything that was happening and because you had abilities of your own, you were able to see what she had done. Both you and her were able to see Tony's biggest fear. The same Aliens he helped defeat taking over Earth as they went through a portal and his teammates were lying on the ground dead. You gasped softly as the intake and automatically felt bad for the man when you heard Rogers in the Vision say "you could've saved us. Why didn't you do more?" It all stopped when Wanda pulled away. Tony looked around with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Seeing Pietro arrive beside Wanda, she told him no by a shake of her head when he tried to attempt on taking Stark. While Tony was waiting for a part of his suit to arrive to him, you called out to the twins quietly. "Wanda! Pietro! Help me!" They only looked at you and Wanda wanted to help you but Pietro didn't let her and sped off with her. "Guys!" You yelled out this time without quieting your voice. Tony had managed to grab the scepter after a part of his suit arrived. He heard your voice and looked towards your direction. When he spotted you, he started to walk closer. You stepped away and fell on your ass.

"Get away from me." You told him and he saw the condition you were in. There was a wound on your forehead and a few bruises on your arms and legs. He called for Rogers once he found out that he was still in the building. Took a while and Tony noticed how frightened you were but Steve arrived. "What is it?" Steve said and walked up to where Tony was. That's when he spotted you. "Is She one of Hydra's?" He asked Stark and he wasn't so sure. That's when they informed the team. Out of everyone in the team, Thor grew of interest more than them. Opening cell, you backed away when they entered.

"Please.. don't hurt me." You told them and Rogers spoke in a calming tone "no one is going to hurt you." You believed him for some reason and didn't even realize Tony inching closer till it was too late. He injected you with a needle and back away quickly. Your eyes went wide as you started to feel the effects it had. Not a second later, you passed out. "Why the hell did you do that for? I was gaining her trust. Now she won't trust us." Rogers told Tony. "We needed to speed things along. We don't have all day. Now pick her up, I have the scepter." Tony replied and Rogers picked you up.

Heading back to the Jet, Ironman flew right in and placed the scepter in a safe place as Steve walked in with you in his arms. Thor looked over and immediately took you into his arms. "Thor.." Steve started to say and Thor replied "She is my closest friend. I haven't been able to find her since I came back from Asgard." Natasha looks at him and asked "What do you mean?" Thor placed you down on a nearby chair as he explained to the group. "She is not from Asgard but her people.. her kind live on an island that's off of Iceland. Not too far from it. The place is unknown to your kind but well known to Asgardians. Her power is unbelievable but she doesn't use it for harm." Tony heard and asked "how do we know that for sure?" Thor looked at him before looking at you "we'll have to wait till she wakes." He told them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 928 32
It was a cold day when the truth was revealed to her. A horrible, pain filled day. The father that raised her, fed her, clothed her, loved her. The m...
5.1K 130 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
462K 11.9K 42
-Old Book Name: Y/n Parker- "I don't want to be on your stupid team" "I can read minds you know" "I don't trust her, she might be secretly working wi...