Brahms Heelshire ("The boy" f...

By Darkstars4

What if Greta decided to spare Brahms Heelshire? What if she stayed? In this alternate ending of the movie "... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven (Part two)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue ~ The Final Chapter
Author's Note
Author's Q&A
Sequel????
EDITING

Chapter Seven (part one)

3.6K 98 5
By Darkstars4

Throughout all of this, I still thought about Malcom everyday. I often snuck away when I could and tried to search inside of the walls before Brahms could notice I was gone, but I never found him. "He has to be gone, maybe home"? I said aloud one night. Brahms had already been in bed. I sat up, this was eating at me.

I was going to find Malcom. Tonight. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and padded over to my closet. I quietly unlatched the lock, and swung the door open. I stuck my head inside the hole in the wall and looked around. It was pitch black.

I pulled out a flash light from my suitcase, and switched it on. I took a deep breath, and walked into the walls. The walls let out a low groan with every step I took, a few times I thought it was loud enough to wake Brahms who was asleep in his bedroom. I bit my lip, and continued walking further into the walls. I swatted cobwebs and coughed through the dust, how did Brahms walk through this? There were so many turns and holes, it was impossible to navigate anywhere.

After a few minutes of stepping slowly, I found Brahms' main room. I sighed in relief and quickly switched the light on. At this point I remembered where the gate to the outside was, and I headed for the ladder in his room. With every step, my hope rose that I could actually get out of the house and find Malcom, but everything crashed when I felt a hand grab my ankle.

I looked down and gasped.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Annnnd another short chapter. While I was reading chapter six, I noticed that I haven't mentioned Malcom, or anything about him since the beginning chapters. So here's a little small piece of chapter seven that leads up to a huge shift in the plot!! Hopefully this is cliff hanger enough, expect part two of chapter seven tomorrow!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 19
This version has some changes in characterisation. Brahms is a little more human, and less psychotic, and Greta is now Laurie (due to copyright mi...
504K 12.3K 28
Brahms Heelshire is sweet and caring, but a little obsessed. He's a clingy romantic. Tall and bulky. Quiet and mysterious. In arguments, he always wi...
1.3M 46.8K 72
Brahms is strong, dangerous, unpredictable, and he's coming for you. It's time to use your wits, gather all your strength to survive his onslaugh...
97.8K 2.9K 16
Note; I may have accidentally wrote my own OC in this story when it's supposed to be an X readers. I'm so sorry and please excuse the OCs and grammat...