Xemma Story

Par maves177

This takes place a couple years after Bunk'd. Emma is also 9 months pregnant. They are also engaged. Plus

Apartment
First day in apartment and new pets

Moving in together

330 2 0
Par maves177

Emma's POV
I woke up this morning and remembered that Xander and I are moving in together today. I quickly got dressed.

∆∆My outfit

∆∆my makeup

∆∆ my engagement ring from Xander
My name is by the red heart and Xander's is by the blue. The engraving says I have loved you since I layed eyes on you. I still live in the penthouse right now but I wouldn't for long. I went downstairs to see Luke and his Girlfriend Ava making out. I went to the kitchen to see Zuri and Griff kissing and I thought if Griff is here then Xander is here. I then felt someone put there hands on my belly from behind. I turned around and sure enough it was Xander. "Hi," I said. " Hi," He said back. " Emma Zuri, " I heard someone who sounded like Jessie said. I turned around and saw Jessie. "Luke, Ravi Jessie's back," I yelled. I little girl came in and clung to Jessie's leg. " Hi Emily," Jessie said. "Aww Jessie who is this little girl," Ravi said. "This is Emily Prescott," Jessie said, " I found her on the streets and adopted her."

∆∆Emily

∆∆Emily's outfit
"Why does her shirt say her name on it," Xander said. " So people now if she is lost she is my daughter," Jessie said. " Oh my God you are the Jessie Prescott," Xander said. " I am what is your favorite movie I have been in," Jessie said. "The orphan girl and the family of Bears," Xander said, " A girl orphaned at the at the age of two only to be found by a momma bear and raised to survive in the wilderness." " Well I so happen to have the second one on me would you want to watch it," Jessie said. " I would love to watch it," Xander said. *Time skip* We finished the movie and Xander and I left for our new apartment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

441K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...