Nobody's Perfect {Dance Moms}...

By lmixer23

This is a Dance moms fanfic about Chloe's life but with a twist. she has a older sister named Cali [pronounce... More

Authors Note

Chapter One

47 4 1
By lmixer23

*Cali's POV*

Pyramid. Yikes! I had a solo last week and messed up. I really want a solo this week but might not happen.

The pyramid was same like always, Paige, Brooke, Kenzie, Maddie, Kendall, Nia, Chloe, and on top ME! 

I got a big hug but in the middle of when I had the hug Jill started opening her big yapper.

"Why is Cali always on top of the pyramid? Kendall is so much better than her." 

All of the moms are very protective about all of us girls so they all lost it.

We got dismissed and started the group dance. It is a upbeat contemporary dance. I really like it.

Then Miss Abby said we had a special guest.  All of a sudden the door opened and Zach Torres came into the room. AWKWARD.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...