~In Love With A Dream Demon~

By GayforGyro

This is a BillDip fanfiction story, this story takes place the next summer after weirdmageddon. The story is... More

On the way
Home Sweet Home
Into the forest
Sorry!
The Mindscape
The Questioning
Hey guys!
Can you feel the love?
You like that.
A/N

Back to normal

77 3 0
By GayforGyro

-Mabel's POV-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dipper went up to our room in a hurry, I was worried he just seemed off...

"Wait for me Dipper!" I shouted and ran to catch up with him.

Once I got in our room I started unpacking, with a little glitter here and there. Dipper just seemed out of it but I let him do his own thing. Dipper unpacked all his nerdy boy stuff and then sat on his bed now writing in his journal.

"What ya writing?" I asked, as I hung up a poster on the rotting wooden roof.

"Nothing important, just rewriting some stuff about the mysteries of Gravity Falls......." Dipper mumbled.

"Awwww stop doing that and let's go have some fun!!" I yelled in excitement.

Dipper looked up and smiled "Sure! Let's go explore some more of the forest."
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
-Dippers POV-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked with Mabel through the forest behind the shack before she said "Wait Dipper I gotta go grab something!"

"Ok.....I'll wait!" I replied as she ran off befor the world around me was drained of color.

"W-what the....no don't tell me...." I said gingerly.

"Well, hi there Pinetree!" Says a familiar demonic voice.

"B-Bill...? What do you want?!" I yell full of anger.

"Me? Want something what makes you say that? I don't want anything I just thought I'd say hi to my favorite little Pinetree!" Bill said mocking me.

"As if Cipher! Tell me what you want but I can guarantee you I'm not going to make another deal!" I yelled.

Before Bill could even reply he mumbled "Your sisters on her way back see you later Pinetree and  remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold, bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
723K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...