My husband(raglak)

By palchin2995

It's story abt girl who married to a boy without knowing who's he. Then....... Read in☺️. More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8(last)

Part 1

2.8K 126 35
By palchin2995

Hi frns...

This storyline is taken from a movie. With many changes. Hope u like it. It's only of few shots.

Jan: ragini. R u sure abt this? Think once again.

Rag: yes maa. I decided. I'll go. I'll pack ur and papa's bag.

Jan: no. u do urs. I'll make ours.

Next day ragini was ready with luggage. Shejan were in teary eyed.

Rag: will u send ur daughter like this?

They hug her. Shekhar went with her till bus stand. Ragini sits in bus and bus left. She waves at shekhar through window. Then sits back properly. Old lady was sitting beside her.

Lady with smile: where r u going beta.?

Rag was abt to say that this is Mumbai bus but she realized that lady is very old. At this age forgetting things r common.

Rag: Mumbai. Aap?

Lady: m also beta.

Ragini looks outside through window.

Rag: kaash mere liye bhi bhulna easy hota.

She remembers wat happened with her.

FB

Ragini was getting ready as a bride. Janki comes there with dadi who is on wheelchair.

Dadi: ragu, u r looking very beautiful. I was waiting for see u as bride.

Jan: after all she's my daughter. U r very lucky to get karan as husband. He is very nice guy. Get ready soon. I'll come again when pandit ji wil call.

Ragini pov

Mom is rite. Karan is nice guy. We r doing arrange marriage. We met only once when he came to see me with his family. Now within few hours m going to be his wife. All r happy in home. Dad, mom, dadi, little bro ayush. M little nervous. I grown up in small village. After marriage I have to live with him in Mumbai. Its very big city.

Pov ends.

Janki calls her. Ragini sits in mantap.

Pandit: call the groom.

Karan's mom comes with a letter.

Karan's mom: karan doesn't want to marry. So he left this letter and went.

Ragini's parents worried.

Karan's parents asked sry and left from there. All guests started to talk bad abt ragini.

Lady1: girl's character is not gud. That's y he left her.

Lady2: ya. May b she's having an affair.

Listening their talks ragini tears started to flow. Seeing her janki also started to cry. Dadi tried to go near ragini but fell down. Shekhar ran to her and make her sit on chair. A boy shouts

Boy: stop all of u.

Hall became silent.

Boy: r u really human? Cant u see this family's pain? If groom ran away, it doesn't mean girl is having bad character or affair. Already she's is hurt and on that u all r ..... how can u say like this?

All guests left from there. While going a lady says to other

Lady1: she already sat in mantap. Now without marriage she has to leav mantap. It's bad omen. Who wil marry her in future?

Dadi heard this. There words were ringing in her ears. Ragini is abt to stand but dadi stops her.

Dadi: u cant leav mantap like this. Sit there only.

Jan: maa ji wat r u saying?

Dadi: she shud get marry today only. She can't get up like this. Her future wil b ruined.

Shek: maa, u believ these words. Nothing like this wil happen. Now forget whatever happened. Ragini getup.

Dadi: no. ragini sit there.

Janki to shek: why maa ji is doing like this?

Shek: u know that she is already a patient. And her age makes her like this.

Jan: maa ji. All guest went. We will see nice guy for ragini.

Dadi: no. she shud marry now.

Jan: with whom she'll marry? We will find nice guy don't wry.

Dadi: he wil marry ragini.

She points towards that boy. That boy widen his eyes.

Jan: maa ji. Calm down. Relax.

Dadi: no janki. U don't understand. We live in this small village. No one is broad minded here. ragini cant bear such words. (to that boy) beta. Pls marry my granddaughter. She's very gud girl. Kind hearted. Marry her.

Boy: wat r u saying? I don't even know u all. And u don't know me. Well... m leaving.

He started to go. Dadi gets breathing problem.

Jan: maa ji... r u ok. Maa ji.

Dadi: my... r..raa..ragu..

Jan: she is ok maa ji.

It was getting difficult to dadi to breathe and talk.

Janki to boy: pls marry ragini. Its abt maa ji health.

Boy was confused. Not getting wat to do.

Shek: pls beta.

Boy was in confusion. He sees dadi's condition getting worst. Without knowing wat he is doing he sat in mantap. Janki does the gatbandhan and says to take seven rounds. Both did. Boy took mangalsutra and tied to her neck. Then he filled her hair line.

Pandit says marriage is over.

Dadi happily: finally my ragu got married.

All admitted her to hospital. There was only one hospital in that small village.

Doc: u made late. We lost her.

Shejan and ragini started to cry. Boy was feeling very bad. Shekhar comes to boy

Shek: thanks for whatever u did. U fulfilled her last wish. M sry that u had to do this. We r ready to accept u as our SIL. But u.. its ur wish. U can break this marriage if u don't want.

Boy: uncle pls.. one side u say by marrying I fulfilled her last wish. And now if I break, that fulfilling of wish wil break. U can trust me.

He looks at ragini. She was continuously crying. Someone comes to call that boy. He was driver.

Dri: sir, car is ready. We r getting late. They r waiting from long. We hav to reach on time.

Boy: coming.

Boy to himself: I need to go now. but how to tell them this in this situation. I can't stay here also. I've big responsibility which has to complete.

Boy to shek: uncle. M going now. I know I shud not go like this in this situation but I got emergency. I'll b back. Ok.

Saying so he was abt to go. But turns towards ragini. He goes to her.

Boy: listen....

She interrupts: u can break marriage and go. U did this much. It's enough. U can go.

Boy: I decided not to break.

Ragini looks at him with tears.

Boy: I know we don't know each other. And rite now we both r in situation that u cant leav from here and I cant stay here rite now. I need to go. I'll b back soon.

She looks on.

Boy: u can trust me.

Rag unknowingly forwards her hand: promise

Boy keeps his hand on hers: promise. And my name is ......

Shek loudly: janki...

Rag ran to her: maa..

Boy was moving to them but driver comes.

Dri: sir, I called them by booth. It's urgent.

Boy took a paper piece wrote his phone number. Gives it to receptionist.

Boy: pls give this to ragini, (points towards them) that family. Tell them to call me.

He left from there. Janki was unconscious due to stress. She gains conscious.

Shek: thank god tum thik ho. Meri to jaan nikal gayi thi.

Jan: but maa..?

She cries. He consoles both ragini and janki.

They returned home. Ragini goes to her room. She opens her hand. She had that paper piece given by receptionist. She keeps in drawer thinking to call later.

........ .................. .............

Few days passed.

Villagers dint gossip anything abt ragini as they got to now she got married. To whom and y, that they dint bother. At one side Shejan were free from villagers' taunts and other side worried for ragini.

Jan: shekhar. Do u think that boy will come to our ragini?

Shek: don't know janki. But I had told him that he can break marriage coz It was not his wish. But he told me that he'll come back. May b he was also had any emergency.

Jan: r u sure abt that? We don't even know his name, and wher he lives? Then?

Shek: let few more days over. We will think abt it. Rite now ragini ko thoda wakt chaiye.

Ragini who was standing near door heard their talks. She goes to her room. She thinks abt that boy.

Rag: meri life kya se kya ho gayi? Kuch hi palo me meri duniya badalgayi. I got married. But with whom? I don't even know his name. but when he told me that he'll come, I easily belived. Still my heart is saying he'll come. But y he'll come? He doesn't know me. He married against his wish. May b in that situation use hum par taras agaya hoga, isiliye aisa kaha hoga. But y I believ?. Y m still in believ that he'll keep his promise. (those moments comes infront her when he talked with her). Kya karu kuch samaj nai aa raha? Maa and papa r tensed coz of me.

She sleeps thinking that only. Next day she woke up and again starts thinking

Rag: shall I call him?

After thinking for long time she decides to call him. The village where she lives, there's no network. So villagers use phone booth to call someone. she takes paper. She was walking on road. A lady met her.

Lady: ragini, how r u? how is ur husband? When he'll come to take u?

Rag: he's gud. Soon he'l come.

Lady left. Ragini moves towards booth. Wind blows, paper fell in mud. She took and see.

Rag: oh no. ye mitti me saare numbers? Koi number samaj nai aa raha.

She tried hard but she cudnt recognize numbers. She sits there only with tears.

Rag: one and only .. this number was left. Now I lost that too.

She comes back and goes to her room. Shejan comes to her.

Shek: we want to talk something to u.

Rag: ji papa, tell.

Shek: we want u to get marry.

Rag: wat r u telling.. m already married.

Jan: that was just an accident. We don't know who was he? From wher he had come.? No one knows him in village. Uskeliye hum tumhari life barbad nai karsakte.

Rag: no maa,, its not small thing. Its marriage. That too it happened with all rituals. Its not joke.

Shek: so wat if he wont come?

Rag: whatever papa. But I wont marry again. For me he's my husband. Whether he considers me as his wife or not don't know.

Jan: but ragi..

Rag: pls . don't force me.

Shejan left from her room.

Next mrng.

Rag: maa, papa. I want to talk with u.

Shek: ha beta tell.

Rag: I have decided to go Mumbai.

Jan: wat? Y? do u know his address?

Rag: no maa, main uske bare me kuch nai janti. We waited for him it's enough. I don't know whether he'll come or not..

Shek: waha jake kya karogi?

Rag: I'll do job.

Jan: u no need to do job.

Rag: m not doing this for need. I don't want to stay in this village. After few days everyone will ask abt my husband. We wont b having any answer. So its better we shud leav this place. I'll go to Mumbai and u both go to naani's home. She's also alone.

Shek: we cant leav u alone like this. We will also come.

Rag: not now papa, first let me get job. Then u come to me. My school frnd's frnd lives there. I'll go there. After getting job I'll inform u.

Shejan with heavy heart agreed.

Rag: tmrw only we will leav. I'll go there and u both to naani. After reaching there I'll take mob and call u to naani's home. Ok.

Shejan agreed as they don't want to hurt her more.

FB ends.

Lady beside her offered her water. She drinks and thanks her.

Lady: udaas lag rahi ho. Wat happened?

Rag: nothing. Little headache. M ok.

Bus reached Mumbai. She got down with her bag.

How's this? Did u like? Let me know ur views. I don't know movie name. I just heard story.  That too not full. So thought to write with that story line. Do Tel me ur views..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8.1K 64
after laksh and kavya marriage..
49.2K 4.4K 32
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
640 49 1
No description... just a random os..
82.8K 3.2K 20
Serial based How Laksh life changed when Swara enters his life as his Brother's wife