Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 48 - Holding on
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 9 - BAKA!

2.3K 58 273
By RainyPrime2468

(a/n: sorry I kept you waiting 😅)

Warning: swearing

|~~~~~~~~~~|At School|~~~~~~~~~~|

The nurse was just finishing packing up, finally being able to leave the school on time for once and strutted her way to the door but when she opened it, her good mood was instantly turned bitter and sour. In front of her were three boys who she knew were well known jocks that quite often got into fights, but they next to always won and came out barely scratched. Today on the other hand... they looked like they lost a fight with a group of adults! Or at least, that's what anyone who didn't know Natsuki would think.

At one point the nurse had a huge metal container full of medicine that reached the ceiling. On one faithful day it broke off its hinges that kept it upright on the wall and fell towards the nurse, but lucky for her, Natsuki was just walking in to ask for some pain killers. The nurse stumbled and helled her arms over her face in a defensive manner. But no impact came. When she opened her eyes in confusion she saw Natsuki standing in front of her using her arms to keep the huge, heavy metal wardrobe thing from falling onto her. The nurse was just frozen in shock before Natsuki yelled at the nurse to give her a hand. The nurse almost fainted when she saw the dents on the wardrobe where Natsuki had put her hands.

"Fuck sake Natsuki." Whispered the nurse clenching her hands and teeth tightly. She took a sigh and patched up the three boys.

"Mind telling me what happened? I'm going to have to write about this too the school AND your parents." Said the nurse knowing fully well non of them weren't gonna admit to being beaten by a 5 foot 3 pink haired girl.

"Uh, well you see we um... We had a fight amongst ourselves and it got out of hand! Right boys?!" Said the blonde one I assume was the leader.

"Yeah that's right!" Said the other two in unison. I sighed heavily knowing I had missed my bus and would have to wait a while before the next one came.

"Very well, just get home safely." Said the nurse finally finished watching them up.

"Hey nurse you know you're too dang hot to work at a school right?" Smirked the blonde kid clearly trying to flirt.

"Tell me about it." Said The nurse not affected in the slightest.

"So good looking, what's your name?" She sighed and turned to him smiling trying to hide her frustration.

"Danny, I'm Danny Johnson. And I am not interested in children thank you very much." She didn't listen to anything else they had to say and kicked them out, before also leaving to go home.

|---------------|The Next Day|---------------|

After the long night all the dokie girls arose from their beds, ready for the last day of school before the long awaited weakened. Monika slept over at Sayori's for comfort reasons, only adding to Sayori's sisters conspiracy theory about them dating, while Yuri barely slept even with a locked door, that failed to lock out her worries, about her newly arrived sister. Natsuki on the other hand slept like a baby, even though she was the only one in life threatening danger.

The day was fine, nothing too out of the ordinary happened. Monika and Sayori being popular and beloved by all made their lives very easy in the school and usually spent time together at break and lunch. Unfortunately MC was with them and they all acted like nothing happened. Natsuki always went to the restricted area on the roof where no one dared to go, Yuri just went to her secret reading spot in the library, safely hidden amongst the bookshelves. At the end of the day Natsuki was called to the nurses office just before the last lesson ended, so she headed over there.

"Hey miss Johnson. What did you call me here for?" Said Natsuki strolling through the doors.

"Natsuki I told you to defend yourself, not commit attempted murder." Said the nurse spinning around on her office chair to glare at Natsuki with her arms crossed.

"Oh... So you heared about that." Said Natsuki crossing her arms glaring back.

"You bet I did. I had to stay at least and hour and a half extra time because if you." She said sighing spinning back around now concentrating on her paper work.

"Wait they actually admitted they were beat up by me?!" Asked Natsuki shocked but not worried, because no one would believe them.

"Nope, to ashamed too." Said Danny with a pop emphasising the 'p'.

"Then how did you know it was me?" Asked Natsuki not really worried because no one would believe her either.

"Intuition my dear, but I heared them saying they were targeting a purple haired girl before a little pink brat interfered." Said the nurse spinning back to face Natsuki with a smirk. Natsuki started to grow a worried face, knowing what was coming next.

"Could it be, the same purple haired beauty that stayed by your side when you-" "No! Definitely NOT!!!" Interrupted Natsuki now blushing.
"Sure it wasn't~" purred Danny.

"IT WASN'T! AND I DIDN'T!" Yelled Natsuki.

"Didn't do what?" Coyly questioned Danny.

"I didn't help no one! Or beat up anyone!" Yelled Natsuki now as red and as hot as the sun.

"Calm down child, I'm only saying if they snitch, your going be in a lot of trouble, maybe even arrested for assault and I won't be able to help you this time. That is all Natsuki. You can go back to class." Said Danny on a more serious note, while spinning back on the chair. Natsuki looked down on the floor while rubbing her arm, feeling a little bad about yelling, but not bad enough she would actually apologize. Just then a marvelous idea popped into Natsukis head when she saw one of the beds.

"Ohhhh noooo~! Gravity is increasing on me~ it's pulling me towards the comfortable bed~" cheekily said Natsuki flopping onto a bed.
"I couldn't possibly go back to class with this awful illness that has befallen me~" said Natsuki dramatically, putting her arm over her eyes as if she was dying.
Danny sighed before turning to look at a smirking Natsuki. Danny rolled her eyes and played along with a smile.

"Well then I guess I can't let you go back to class then, your laziness might be contagious." Joked Danny turning around again, sending an email to Natsukis English teacher Natsuki was unwell or something.
Natsuki just threw her fist in the air in victory.

"yesssssssss! Thanks doc your the best!" Cheered Natsuki before turning to her side, her back facing Danny, preparing herself for a well needed nap.

"I shouldn't be encouraging this, I could lose my job..." Huffed Danny, knowing the amount of trouble she could get in.

"My lips are sealed. I just want a nap, plus we're not even doing ANYTHING in English. I won't miss much." Said Natsuki trying to persuade Danny.

"Well whatever, just act as if your ill or something until school ends, then we're home free." Calmly said Danny as if this was normal.

Natsuki yawned, "sounds like a plan, wake me up when it's all over."
Said Natsuki starting to drift off.

"When I'm wise and when I'm older." Responded Danny ending in both of them giggling before a comfortable silence fell among them. Danny stood up an went over to the sleeping Natsuki pulling the blanket over her before smiling to herself as she sat back down thinking
'If only she could be this pieceful when she's awake.'

|---------------|La Time Skip|---------------|

Natsuki woke up to the sound of the bell ringing, signalling the end of school. She didn't get up straight away though, she stretched and leaned back on her chair, staring at the cieling while she waited for the traffic jam of students blocking the hallways to disappear, so she could head to the club.

Where she'd see Yuri.

Just the thought of her made Natsuki smile. When the noises of all the students drowning the hallway disappeared, Natsuki got up from the bed and bid her goodbyes to Danny before leaving. She lightly yawned to herself as she went down the hallway, calmly making her way to her club. Natsuki couldn't lie to herself, she did enjoy these pieceful days and treasured them, never knowing when the next one might be. When Natsuki got to the club she saw that Monika and Sayori were already there, of course, but Yuri was no where to be found.

"Hey guys, where's Yuri?" Asked Natsuki waving to her amazing friends, not that she she would ever admit it.

"Well someone's happy." Smiled Monika.

"Hey Natsuki! Last I checked Yuri was still in her English lesson!" Exclaimed a bubbly Sayori.

"Wait Natsuki, before you head off to the closet, can I ask you a question?"
Asked Monika.

"You just did." Smirked Natsuki.

" Haha smartass, I was just going to ask if you knew where Yuri's English class is. Neither me or Sayori know and we have an important announcement to make that requires all the members to be here. Could you go and fetch her for us, if you know where she is of course?" Said Monika in a sly tone, almost as if she already knew that Natsuki would be able to find Yuri.

"wait if your only asking me to get Yuri and not that dip shit aswell... Oh my god! Have you kicked MC out of the club?!" Asked Natsuki with joy and hope in her eyes while she grew a large grin.

"No of course not! He just has a boxing match tonight!" Snapped Sayori.

"Then are you two finally dating?"
Asked Natsuki pointing to Sayori and then Monika, a little disappointed that MC still existed.

"Why does everyone keep thinking that?! Were just friends!!!" Snapped Sayori again. Natsuki couldn't read Monika from her face, but the hand clenching thing gave her away.

'Ouch that must have hurt so much! Dear god Monika how do you do it!' thought Natsuki physically cringing.
"Alright fine, I'll go get her." Huffed Natsuki leaving the club room just after she arrived.

"Well that was easy." Said Sayori really surprised.

"Indeed." Agreed Monika with a small smirk.

When Natsuki finally found Yuri's English room, she lost her breath, unable to fathmn the scene right before her eyes. Yuri was cleaning Natsukis desk, rubbing off the vandalism caused by those assholes. It made Natsukis heart twist for some reason.

'Damn it she is too nice...' thought Natsuki feeling like she could cry out of a mixture of emotions.
"Knock, knock." Said Natsuki, composing herself while knocking on the wall, earning a small adorable jump from Yuri.

"You know if I wanted a maid I would have higherd one myself." Said Natsuki leaning on the side of the doorframe crossing her arms. Yuri just had a huge blush on her face, and tried to hide it by using her hair as a wall, turning her head to the side and playing with some strands.

"I came here to fetch you, Monika and Sayori have an announcement." Sighed Natsuki.

"Are they finally dating?" Asked Yuri with hopeful eyes now accidentally facing Natsuki, her blush disappearing.

"That's what I thought too! But no. It's something else, god knows what, but I bet it's something boring as fuck."
Said Natsuki also disappointed.

"W-Well knowing Its Sayori, I-I'm sure it's impossible for it to be b-boring, what ever it it." Stuttered Yuri now walking towards Natsuki, leaving the sponge and bucket behind since she was only helping the cleaner until she had to go. Natsuki could have sworn everything went slow motion when Yuri was walking towards her, the swaying if her hips, the majestic movement of all her hair strands, the light reflecting off of her glorious figure...everything just went slow.

'Dear god she is so hot! I might blush just looking at her!' thought Natsuki moving so Yuri could pass through the doorway. The whole time they walked side by side Natsuki couldn't keep her eyes off of Yuri, her whole presence was mind-blowing for this petite girl and was smart enough to not get caught while staring the whole way to the club room.

When they got back to the club room Yuri was tackle hugged by Sayori and Natsuki tried to escape but suffered the same fate. Then they all went to the teachers desk and spread around it so Monika could say whatever she wanted to say.

"Alright ladies, as you may already know, the festival isn't that far away. So I would like to discuss what we'll be doing for it." Said Monika with her signature smile.

"Dibs on the baking!" Shouted Natsuki.

"I-I'm good at banner making." Stuttered Yuri, almost tempted to slap herself for saying that whole sentence wrong.

"Then that leaves pamphlets and posters for me and you Moni!" Happily exclaimed Sayori. Yuri and Natsuki just smirked and looked at each other before looking back at the other two club mates. Unlike Monika and Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki didn't really say anything whenever a sayonika moment happened, they just stayed silent and watched. But silence can speak volumes. They stopped when Monika glared at them, without losing her smile, which is terrifying. Worse then Monika time.

"Ok now that that's out of the way, we are gonna do all of this at a sleepover! All four of us together!" Happily stated Sayori.

"Oh boy. I can't wait." Sarcastically said Natsuki, secretly being excited.

"Don't be like that Natsuki! It's Monika's turn to host us! Her house has the swimming pool and everything!" Exclaimed Sayori.

"That's good and all but how much free food can I squeeze out of you Monika?" Jokingly asked Natsuki.

"My guesses as much as you want." Said Monika unsure herself how much food was in her house.

"I'm in." Said Natsuki almost instantly after confirming their would be food.
This made everyone laugh or at least giggle. Yuri happily nodded, thankful she could spend some time away from her sister. They all then disbursed and went into there regular club activities.

When they were all in the middle of sharing poems a shirtless MC walked in wearing black shorts, trainers and his PE bag strapped around his shoulder. MC, to put it bluntly, was fit and he knew it. He had a nice toned body where it was clear he had muscle and you could slightly see abbs forming. Everyone stared in a little aw expect for Natsuki who thought he looked pathetic. MC looked around proud of himself that he was able to get the attention of all the cute girls, well all but one. He hated how the pink haired girl didn't react flustered or affected by anything he did. He even bumped into her on the first day to try and get her to like him, but nothing worked! It made him annoyed but he was up for a challenge. He glared at her and she smirked back lifting her shirt behind everyone's backs so only MC saw that she had a rock hard set of abs, specifically an 8 pack. This made his jaw drop.

"Nice fat there piggy." Yelled Natsuki from the other side of the room giving no fucks towards his feelings while tucking her shirt back in. That hurt MC quite a bit because he worked hard to get his body to look this good and Natsuki just shat all over it. To make it worse she had a right to because she had more muscles. All he could do was use the pitty card and lower his head as if he was going to cry. Sayori instantly told Natsuki off and went to comfort her friend MC. Monika had witnessed the hole thing and made a mental note to reward Natsuki for beating MC at his own game. Yuri had her back turned to Natsuki and didn't see a thing but had this gut feeling she just missed something amazing.

"So MC, why are you back early? I thought you were at a match?" Said Sayori practically drueling over MC and also trying to act normal, like yesterday didn't happen.

"Heh, the match was so easy I got out early. Nocked him out with a simple uppercut, so weak." Boasted MC with his head yelled high.

"Oh no! MC you have bruises!" Yelled Sayori carefully taking MC's arms to lightly pat the very visible bruises.

"Oh yeah, he was a sneaky little bastard, got a few hits on me." Said MC smiling innocently and scratching the back of his neck. Once it was astablished that MC was ok, the club continued as normal, but Monika made MC put his shirt back on and he did to Sayoris disappointment.

While Yuri sat back down to read she couldn't help but think of how Natsuki came out unscaved in a fight with three jocks at least twice her size, yet MC got many bruises from fighting just one guy. The thought made her chuckle to herself.  It wasn't long until Monika announced the club officially over for the day and Yuri went to fetch Natsuki. But then the unthinkable happened.

"Hey MC me and the girls are having a sleepover this weekend to prapare for the festival wanna come?" Happily asked Sayori making Natsuki death glare at the back of Sayori's head.

"I'd love to but me and the guys are also proparing for the festival this weekend, we wanna get more members to join the wrestling club."
Both MC and Sayori looked extremely disappointed but Natsuki was over the moon and both Yuri and Monika tried to look sympathetic. Even though they ever both extremely relieved. They all then walked outside of school together and chose to meet up at 7:30 for the sleep over. Natsuki was waved goodbye to Sayori, Monika and unfortunately MC, Yuri did the same until it was just the two of them again.

"S-So a-are you exited for the s-sleep over?" Nervously asked Yuri, having alterally motives.

"Fuck yeah I am! Free food! Big bed! AND a fricken cinema for a TV!" Said Natsuki putting a little hop in her steps. Yuri blushed finding it excruciatingly cute.

"T-Thats good, I-I am too but for something a little embarasing." Said Yuri now playing with a strand of her hair.

"More exiting then free food?! Tell. Me. Now. SPILL THE TEA!!!" Dramatically demanded Natsuki pointing at Yuri like she was guilty of murder.

"Pffff-Hahahahaha!" Laughed Yuri.

"Come on! Tell me!" Said Natsuki now beging like a puppy.

"Ok, ok! I-I um... B-Bought a new swimsuit and I've been wanting to try it out... Monika has a pool so if you put two and two together..." Said Yuri surprisingly not stuttering much, but still hid behind her wall of long hair, played with the strands out of embarrassment.

"Holly shit you want to go swimming in her pool?" Said Natsuki trying her absolute hardest not to have a nose bleed at the amazing thought of Yuri in a swimsuit.

"Y-Yeah, I know it's stupid." Whispered Yuri.

"No! It's not stupid! If you want to swim go and swim!" Motivated Natsuki really wanting this to happen more then anything.

"W-Well maybe on Saturday, because it's going to be too late today. Or I might not, I really don't want to do it alone." Blushed Yuri, her hands shaking shyly at the thought.

"No problem, I like swimming, I'll do it with you." Said Natsuki with a smile and a thumbs up, now regretting it greatly because of her stupid bruises.

"U-Um o-ok, if you want." Said Yuri a little too flustered to look at Natsuki, so she hid behind her hair even more.

"Welp, this is my street, I'll see you at Monika's after I'm done working." Sighed Natsuki not wanting to face the old hag. Yuri nodded and smiled sweetly at Natsuki.

"Mhm, see you there." Said Yuri and with that, pink and purple waved goodbye to each other before going their separate ways.

|-------------|At Yuri's House|-------------|

Yuri cautiously opened the door, only to almost faint at the sight of her sister lounging about in the living room watching something on the TV. Yuri thought she successfully snuck past her sister because she made it all the way to the stairs, but was proven wrong by her sister calling her name.

"Hey yuri~! Where do you think your going without giving me a hallo or even a hug~?" Happily hummed Kate as she lightly tapped Yuri on the shoulder, causing the purple haired girl to jump.

"S-Sorry K-Kate, I-I just have to prapare for a s-sleepover I'm having with my f-friends tonight... I-I d-didn't want to d-disturb you." Plolitly said Yuri now facing her talled sister.

"Aww now isn't that sweet of you~ how long will you be gone?" Said Kate with a large smile.

"T-The whole weekend." Said Yuri looking down at the floor, too scared to look up.

"Oh man! I was really hoping for some sister bonding time this weekend! Oh well, guess we'll just have to do next weekend right sis~?" Suggested Kate using her index finger to lift Yuri's head so they made eye contact. When Yuri started to shake a little, Kate just smirked in amusement.

"So weak." Quietly whispered Kate still smiling warmly as she tucked a strand of Yuri's hair behind her ear.

"I-I know." Whispered Yuri, almost un-audible.

"When will you be leaving?" Asked Kate, her voice more stern.

"U-Um I-I w-was j-just going to c-change and head straight there." Nervously stuttered Yuri.

"Well then I'll guess I'll see you later~ go have fun with your friends~" said Kate with a lovely smile slightly tilting her head to the side before she turned  around to walk away.

"O-Ok..." said Yuri relived she was set free and began walking up the stairs.

"While it lasts." Quietly said Kate with evil present in her tone as she turned the corner. Yuri's eyes widened in fear with a hint of surprised as she turned around to face her sister only for her to have disappeared. Without any hesitation Yuri got into her room, changed, packed her things even her uniform for Monday (can't forget the swim suit) and made her way down the stairs lightning fast. She said an even quicker goodbye to her sister before dashing out of the house. Now finally free, Yuri calmly made her way to Monika's house, which was so big she could see the bright red rooftop from miles away..
"It shouldn't take that long for me to walk there, maybe half an hour, I hope they don't mind me being early." Whispered Yuri talking to herself.

|-------------|Now to Natsuki|-------------|

"Come on shrimp! Your tiered after 300 punches?! Last week you did 450 without breaking a sweat!" Angrily shouted Daisy as she helled the punching bag for Natsuki.

"Shut up hag! I've just had-" Natsuki remember all the running and staying up late to make sure she wasn't killed by her papa.
"A-Alot on my plate and why do you even make me do this?!?" Shouted Natsuki taking off her gloves and throwing them on the floor.
"Having a punching bag in the lounge is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do!!" Yelled Natsuki.

"I guess you fergot I pay you to do this?" Said Daisy with a sceptic look.

"Oh yeah, I fergot about that. Wait why do you pay me to do this?! Are you just a stupid person?" Said Natsuki making Daisy roll her eyes.

"Why do you even care? It's nothing but beneficial for you." Said Daisy.

"That's fair. But I still want to know why?" Asked Natsuki.

"You would be surprised how much money I actually have. Rather then get a jet or a party boat I'd rather spend it on something even more useless." Smirked Daisy once she saw Natsukis frown.

"Ha! Ha! Very funny..." Said Natsuki, suddenly deep in thought as she sat down.

"*Sigh* Just clean up and don't forget your bag this time. I don't want this place to smell of ashes and alcohol again." Said Daisy trying to hide her worry.

'Ahhh the sweet smell of home.' sarcastically thought Natsuki as she couldn't even smell that stench anymore, you get used to it since she had beed living in it for the past 14 years.
"Yeah, yeah, hey hag it's Friday, Where's my money?" Demanded Natsuki as she took the boxing cloves off.

"Well you little shit, it's on the table, in clear view of anyone with an IQ higher than a goldfish." Stated Daisy pointing to a white envelope. Natsuki huffed and grabbed it before heading to the back exit.

"Whatever hag! Go fuck yourself!" Said Natsuki flipping Daisy off as she opening the door.

"I would if I could, bitch! And get home safely!" Shouted Daisy.

"I will I will! Get off my back!" Said Natsuki before slamming the door, secretly smiling at the fact Daisy cared. And that is how they always say hi and goodbye to show they care.

|------------|At Monika House|------------|

The other two club members were relaxing in Monika's massive room, snacking while they waited for Natsuki and Yuri. Monika was at her study corner, where her desk was and it had several book shelves on the walls around it so it was more of a small library. Sayori on the other hand was playing some Minecraft on Monika's Play Station, sitting in a big bean bag looking at a giant flat screen TV. Midway through her homework, Monika was interrupted by Sayori sneak attacking/hugging her from behind. Monika got a little faint blush at how intoxicating Sayori's scent was, along with her soft skin.

"Moni! Play video games with meee!!!" Begged Sayori leaning her head on Monika's left shoulder. Monika got her right hand free from Sayori's bear hug and used it so lightly pat her.

"Sorry Sayori, but I need to finish this work for the student council, they really don't like our club for some reason. Those pricks keep on saying the room would be better off being used for a more popular club. Frucking pricks." Said Monika huffing in annoyance. Sayori just made whining puppy noises, before slowly starting to pull on Monika's shirt, trying to get Monika out of her office chair. Monika thought it was adorable and had to try her hardest not to give into those puppy dog eyes. She managed this for 10 ten seconds until she failed and joined Sayori.

"YAY! PREPARE TO DIE MONIKA!" Excitedly yelled Sayori. Monika just gave a cocky smirk.

"Hehe, I'd like to see you try and beat me." Then they both just enjoyed playing some video games together.

They continued playing Minecraft togetger until they heard the fermiliar sound of the door bell ringing and just like an exited dog, Sayori dashed to the door to greet whoever it was. Monika followed not fine behind her.

"Early as usual." Smiled Sayori as she opened the door for Yuri.

"S-Sorry m-my s-sister m-moved back in, s-so the house was I-I guess dangerous?" Said Yuri, kind of telling the truth, but not fully. Monika could easily tell something was up, but decided not to pry.

"Don't be sorry Yuri! This just means we have more hours of fun to spend with each other!" Happily exclaimed Sayori, dragging Yuri into Monika's mansion. They continued to play all video games together until they all heard another ring run through the house, signalling someone was at the door.

They all made their ways to the door to greet their friend. Sayori burst the door open but before she could bear hug her little pink tsundere she froze, not knowing how to respond to what she was looking at. In fact they all did.

'Crap, I was worried they were gunna react this way...' mentally and physically sighed Natsuki.

Her dad had a tendancy to force Natsuki to wear childish things, meaning Natsukis friends had only ever seen her wear girly and childish clothes. But now Natsuki was rocking a completely different style. Natsuki had her hair wrapped in a small pony tail, regular jeans, black trainers, a pure white T shirt with the OwO sigh printed in the middle, a backpack with a lot of cartoons skatered all over it and a red hoodie to tie it all together. All in all she either looked like a very expressive boy, or a very gay girl. None of them new what to say, but Natsuki did.

"Hey can you twats stop eye raping me and let me into your stupid mansion already?" Demanded Natsuki crossing her arms over her chest like the tsundere she was.

"Oh thank god! It really is you Natsuki!" Said Sayori almost as if she was out of breath, clenching her heart with relief.

"Who else would I fucking be?!" Snapped Natsuki a little offended, pushing past her friends to let herself in to the house.

"I guess a very expressive boy." Said Monika with a thumbs up.

"Rhetorical question dumbass!" Shouted Natsuki taking her shoes off.

"Language Natsuki!" Yelled Monika covering Sayori's ears.

"You act as if she doesn't know what fuck means." Said Natsuki as if the sweet cinnamon already knew.

"Yeah I actually do know." Said Sayori moving Monika's hands off her ears.

"How idsactlly did you come to know?" Kindly asked Monika.

"Oh! Natsuki told me!" Happily said Sayori pointing to Natsuki who was nodding like it was something to be proud of.

"NATSUKI!!!" Screamed Monika starting to chase after Natsuki.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MONIKA?!" yelled Natsuki running around the dinner table trying to lose the she devil that was chasing her.

"YOU TAUGHT SAYORI TO SWEAR?!" Angrily questioned Monika in disbelief.

"WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT! SHE CAME TO ME WANTING TO KNOW WHAT SOME WORDS MEANT SO I TOLD HER!!!" Now screamed Natsuki in retaliation.

"WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Screamed Monika.

"SO SHE DOESN'T EVER USE WORDS LIKE ORGASM IN THE WRONG CONTEXT!!!" Natsuki accidently ran into one of the table corners and fell to the floor, completely out of breath. Monika stopped running, also completely out of breath. Monika helped Natsuki up and punched her shoulder as a punishment. Natsuki yelped and rubbed it in pain, becacuse Monika accidentally got one of her bruises. In the mean time Sayori was laughing her ass off, twisting and turning on the floor clenching her stomach, while Yuri struggled trumendusly to not do the same. 

"Wait am I late or something? I could have sworn we agreed on 7:30." Said Natsuki a little confused and worried she kept her friends waiting.

"Hehe, well you see Natsuki, I live right opposite Monika so I came here strait away and Yuri came here early." Answered Sayori.

"Shit so did I keep you guys waiting?" Asked Natsuki.

"Not really, we just played video games to pass the time." Said Monika putting a hand on her hip.

"Jeez, well either way I'll still have a way to rideam myself." Said Natsuki with a cocky smirk.

"Well you don't have too, but how are you going to?" Curiously asked Sayori. Natsuki then got out an envelope and handed it to Sayori. Sayori slowly opened it and quickly closed it handing it back to Natsuki super fast.

"What was that Sayori?" Asked Monika a little worried at her crushes worried expression.

"That envelope was filled with money." Quickly said Sayori.

"Holly shit Natsuki are you a drug dealer?!" Asked Monika moving a hand to cover her mouth in pure shock.

"What?! No! It's just my weeks worth of money for working at the shop! If I was a drug dealer I'd have twice the money I have now!" Exclaimed Natsuki now officially pissed at her friends stupidity. Sayori and Monika sighed in relief.

"I just thought to make it up for being late I could pay for our meal or whatever." Said Natsuki suddenly feeling embarrassed so she avoided all eye contact.

"Sounds good to me." Said Sayori and Monika at the same time. Where was Yuri in all this you may ask? She was in the background staring at Natsuki up and down, completely shocked to her core at how good Natsuki looked.

'Holly shit she makes a cute girl and a cute boy?! I thought she looked good in the skirt, but this...this is something else! *Gasp* this means I can say for sure she's a top-'
'No. Nope. Stop right there. I don't need this right now.'
'Hey from one to ten how gay does she look?'
'Very, now go away.'
With that Yuri was left admiring Natsukis tomboy fashion.

Natsuki however was secretly doing the same to Yuri, because she was trying so hard not to stare too long at her thick thighs being squeezed by those lovely black leggings.

'Jesus Christ what's wrong with me.' thought Natsuki bretending to rub her eyes in frustration, when in actual fact it was a final attempt to keep her eyes off of Yuri.

"Whatever it's still nice to have you here, now come on! Lets go get changed and go swimming!" Exclaimed Sayori.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 182 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
33.5K 301 36
This story will sorta follow part of ddlc mostley with Sayori being your best friend, Natsuki's abusive dad, Monika being popular, Yuri and her self...
16K 220 15
Me and natsuki fought all the time but deep down inside i always knew i liked her but i had no clue what she was going through....
128K 1.9K 43
A Doki-Doki Literature Club (DDLC) redux storyline on Yuri's route to romance. On every corner, a young male is intervened upon his path to legitimat...