midnight | norenmin

By norenmintea

renjun ran away from his family after his mother died. he found an abandoned old cabin in the woods and decid... More

╹ one ╻
╹ two ╻
╹ three╻
╹ four ╻
╹ five ╻
╹ six╻
╹ seven ╻
╹ eight ╻
╹ nine ╻
╹ ten╻
╹ eleven╻
╹ twelve╻
╹ thirteen╻
╹ fourteen╻
╹ fifteen╻
╹sixteen╻
╹seventeen╻
╹eighteen╻
╹twenty╻
╹ twenty one ╻
╹ twenty two ╻
╹ twenty three ╻
╹ twenty four ╻
╹ twenty five ╻
╹ twenty six ╻

╹nineteen╻

2K 91 70
By norenmintea

after giving up on trying to dry his clothes renjun went back in with all his wet clothes.

he struggled with opening the door at first but manage to open it with great difficulties.

"didn't you hear me screaming your name outside? i almost had hyperthermia-"

"ouh.." renjun realized, of course jaemin couldn't help him. this giant puppy right here is being super clingy to the youngest.

"help me, injun-ah.." jaemin turned to the smaller with begging eyes.

the small boy pulled jeno's arm to at least help jaemin breathe. "jeno-ya, let go of him."

"noooooo! jaeminnie's mine!" jeno fought back and snuggle closer to jaemin.

the older let out a sigh and gave up. "okay then."

"injunniiee"

-

jeno is getting worse. he had high fever for weeks now. the other two couldn't help but to be worried.

renjun placed his tiny palm on the younger's forehead. "feeling better?"

no, an alpha in rut is a serious problem that sex was the only solution.

jeno just shook his head and layed back comfortably on the sheets.

"rest well.." the small boy pouted as he pat on the soft locks.

"i got soup."

"thanks, jaemin-ah."

"i'm not sick.. i'm horny.." jeno suddenly spoke, but being in a weak condition doesn't really help.

"sorry, what did you say?"

"you two.. stay away from me tonight." jeno warned as he stared at both of them, he didn't want to hurt them.

"what's wrong??"

jeno didnt answer instead he narrowed his eyes to the door, signaling the two to just leave him.

-

stepping out from the room, renjun glance at jaemin.

"do you think jeno will be alright?" the older had his eyebrows furrowed and lips pouted.

"no.." jaemin replied with the same expression the older had.

"mm.. i felt bad.."

knock knock

"hullo hyungs" the two flinched at the sudden familiar voice echoing across the room.

"you cant just barge into someone's house like that"

"this is not your house." jisung rolled his eyes.

"what do you want"

he handed jaemin the bag he was holding on to. "chenle told me to give you this"

"blood pack? why?"

"my rut date is close with jeno hyung's and chenle figured you might need more energy" ( i made sound like it's period or whatever skdhajdb )

"rut? i've never heard of it" renjun suddenly exclaimed, he looked like a curious kitty.

"well, it's a cycle that every alpha went through once a year."

"high fever?" renjun asked, again with the same looks as before.

"hmm.. really? i never had high fever when i'm on rut.. maybe because chenle was helping me out with it," the youngest blurted out.

"YOU'VE DONE IT??" jaemin exclaimed out loud.

"come on hyung, i'm not a minor anymore. you're just jealous." jaemin clenched his chest acting like as if he was offended.

"anyway, i think he's just holding back his desires." jisung continued.

"what can we do to help then.." renjun spoke with his head lowered and lips that are curving downwards.

"the only solution is by doing it"

"jaemin hyung is strong. so i think he can handle him." jisung said that easily as if he was the one who was going to get fucked.

jaemin haven't really done that far with jeno. come to think of it though, how did jeno handle his rut alone for the past few years?

jaemin let out a heavy sigh, maybe it was time to make up for all the blood jeno had feed him with.

"i can handle him too" the oldest stated with confidence.

"yea sure thing. you might never wake up the next morning."

renjun laid back on his seat and crossed his arms like a sulking baby. "hmph i'm not as weak as you think"

-

"you're really gonna help him?" renjun asked while recounting empty blood packs on the counter. jaemin sure drank a lot just for jeno.

"he'll get worse if i dont" the vampire replied, gulping on another pack.

"blood makes you stronger right?"

"for vampires duh."

"let me try"

before jaemin could respond, the blonde snatched the blood pack in his hands and started chugging it down his throat.

it didnt made through his throat though.

bleurgh the older spat out, he really thought it'll taste like ketchup but heck no it was far from it.

"it'll taste better if you do it like this"

taking one last sip, jaemin captured the pink lips in front of him and started to sweetly kiss the smaller. parting his lips so that he could taste the blood.

"you lied! it still tastes bad!" the older rubbed his lips and looked up at the younger.

"well.. at least i got to kiss you"

the smaller blushing male threw small punches to the annoying vampire in front of him. "yeah yeah whatever mr.vampire na"

-

ignore errors ^^;

um 👉👈
the next chap is going to be unholy, but i cant really write so um.. use your imagination while reading, i'm so bad at smuts 😀

my english kept getting worse i hate it. anyway might change my writing style a bit too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 16.6K 31
↳ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him ↳ t/w; alcohol use 「 star...
130K 6.4K 40
Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the daily fresh breath on air .. Love can teac...
118K 4.6K 28
Three boys who knew nothing about each other, and thought they had little in common: Jaemin, The boy nobody can hate, the nicest kid anyone could eve...
89.6K 3.2K 26
"our relationship is fucking ruined, because of you entering his life!" -•🌻 In which; Huang Renjun needs money for his younger brother Chenle. ...