Connection (Zach x Reader) (C...

By Animegodess123

(Y/n) Grady is the daughter of Owen Grady and was raised alongside the Raptors andT-Rex, sharing a special bo... More

Character Description
Escape
Control Room Fiasco
Meeting Her Nephews
Jaw Popping
Truck Scare
The Final Battle
Medical Greetings (Final)

Raptors

14.8K 315 163
By Animegodess123

*your outfit (without the bag) - unless you wanna change it*

I stood by my dad, holding my hand up at the Raptors while he clicked his button, earning their attention.

"Okay. Eyes on me" he said, clicking his button.

"Blue. Blue!" I said, gaining her attention.

"Watch it" I pointed at her while my dad clicked his button.

"Charlie, hey, don't give me that shit" he snapped.

"Delta! Lock it up" I said, pointing at her.

"Goood" my father said. "Annnd, we're moving" he said, moving around to the bucket, me following with my hand up. "Hooold"

"Hey that's good, that is damn good" I said, my dad clicking his button again.

"See Charlie, that's what you get" I said, throwing a rat to her.

"Echo here you go" dad said, throwing her food into her mouth.

"Delta" I said, throwing another rat.

"Blue" she growled, looking at the rat.

"This ones for you" dad said, throwing the food at her.

"Hooold" I said, still holding my hand in place.

"Eyes up" I lifted my hand.

"Go" I said, dropping my arm and letting the Raptors run. Barry came towards us laughing and clapping. I hugged him and smiled back.

"Hello (Y/n)" he said.

"Hey Barry" I smiled. He then hi fived my dad and bro hugged him.

"You two finally did it man" Barry said happily.

"Owen, (Y/n)" Hoskins said, coming towards us.

"Great not this prick" I thought, holding my tongue.

"I was staring to think I hired the wrong guys but damn you got them eating out of your palm" he said happily.

"You came on a good day, it's not usually a happy ending" dad said truthfully. He wasn't kidding just last month our new guy fell into the enclosure, let's just say the Raptors had an amazing feast.

"That why you two aren't sending in you reports" he said seriously.

"We've been busy" I informed bitterly.

"Too busy to cash your pay check?" He said.

"What dya need buddy?" dad said, clearly getting annoyed with Hoskins.

"A field test" I snorted while dad and I started walking away.

"Hey. I've just seen that they can respond on command, we need to take the research and get it on its feet" he said, trying to convince us.

"They're wild animals Hoskins, trust me you don't want them in a field" I said annoyed.

"I just saw a bond, a real bond between man, girl and beast" he said, standing in front of us.

"Your in our way" dad said.

"C'mon. We're the same, we're dogs of war, we know that the military needs to reduce number of casualties. Some people think that robots are the future" I sighed and started walking forward, dad hot on my heels.

"Look" Hoskins started, tailing us backwards.

"Mother nature gave us the most effective killing machines seventy five million years ago and now we know they can take orders"

"Finding progress in anything he says?" Barry asked.

"Make a weapon?" I nodded and he sighed.

"Ugh c'mon guys, it's grown up time drones can't search tunnels and caves and their hackable. The minute a real war breaks out all that fancy tech is going to go dark" Hoskins pushed. I sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah but that techs not gonna eat them if they forget to feed it" I smirked.

"Look, look at these creatures. They've got millions of years of instinct. Instinct that we can program. There loyalty cannot be bought. These guys are gonna run straight into the enemies teeth and eat them belt buckle and all" Hoskins was really starting to piss me off now.

"What if they decide they don't want to be controlled?" Barry asked. I hummed in agreement.

"Well then we remind them who is, we terminate the rouges. Promote only loyal bloodlines" Hoskins said. This made Barry, dad and I laugh and start walking away

"What? What's so funny?" I sighed at his ignorance and Barry left.

"Uh you come here and don't learn anything about these animals except what you wanna know. You made them and now you think you own them" dad said, looking at the Raptors.

"We do own them" Hoskins states proudly. "Extinct animals have no right"

"Their not extinct anymore Hoskins" I stated.

"Exactly. We're sitting in a gold mine and Masrani is using it to stock a petting zoo" Hoskins said, getting annoyed.

"He just wants to teach people some humility, not make weapons" dad said, walking down the stairs with a bucket.

"You think that the eighth richest man in the world is only into oil, telecom and family fun parks? He's so diversified he doesn't even know what he owns"

"How long has Ingen been practicing this pitch?" I asked amused, causing dad to chuckle.

"Since the day we hired your dad out of the Navy and you along with him" Hoskins stated.

"You know the end game. These animals will replace thousands of foots on the ground. How many lives would that save?" I sighed and shut the metal gate on him and pushed the button, locking the door.

"War is apart of nature. Look around Owen, (Y/n), every living thing in this jungle is trying to murder the other, mother nature's way of testing her creations, refining the packing order. The wars a struggle, struggle breeds greatness, and without that we end up in a place like this, charging seven bucks a soda" he said, finishing his pathetic monologue. I turned to him and walked to the gate.

"Do you here yourself when you talk?" I asked sarcastically, making dad snort with laughter. Hoskins smiled.

"This is gonna happen, with it without you two, progress always wins" he said cockily.

"Maybe progress should loose for once" dad suggested. I then heard a metal noise and the pig squealing.

"Pig loose! Pig loose!" One of the men yelled, chasing after it with a noose. It was the new kid. He dipped the pole into the enclosure and tried getting the pig, however the force of Blue taking off with it was too much and he toppled in.

"Fuck" I mumbled. I ran to the door, unlocking it.

"(Y/n)!" Dad shouted.

"(Y/n) no!" Barry shouted. I ducked under the door and looked up to see men with taser guns.

"No no hold your fire!" I said running in front of the new kid, holding my hand out at the Raptors.

"Hooold your fire do not fire" I said.

"Put twelve amps in these animals and their never gonna trust us again" I said, keeping my focus on the Raptors.

"Blue" I warned.

"Stand down. Stand down" she snapped at me.

"Hey hey!" I snapped back.

"What'd I just say?" I said sternly.

"Delta I see you, back up" I said glancing at her.

"Okay goood. Goood" I said calmly, trying to keep them under control.

"Charlie" I warned. "Stay right there"

"Good. Close the gate" I said, maintaining my focus on the Raptors.

"Are you crazy!?" Barry asked.

"Hey just trust me" I said calmly.

"Close the gate" the new kid said, clearly shitting himself. I heard a noise indicating that Barry hit the button. I maintained complete focus with them for a few seconds then dashed under the gate, narrowly avoiding the Raptors. My dad helped me up and hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad your okay" he said breathlessly. He then looked at me.

"That was awesome" I smiled and nodded, turning to the new kid.

"Your the new guy right?" He nodded.

"You ever wonder why there was a job opening?" I asked. The boy looked terrified making me chuckle.

"Hey, don't ever turn your back to the cage" I warned, walking to the entrance gate to see Hoskins smirking at me. I growled and watched him leave.

"I hate that prick" I muttered to dad and Barry.

"Me too sweetheart, me too" dad said, putting an arm over my shoulder. "I'm just glad your alright"

"Yeah that was incredible (Y/n), you really do have a connection with them" Barry complimented. I smiled and thanked him.

"What'd ya say kiddo, let's go home for the day" dad smiled. I nodded and followed him to our bikes, riding back to our caravan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.9K 18
In which a girl who has the ability to communicate with dinosaurs falls for her best friend's nephew, while trying to save thousands of lives from th...
235K 5.9K 12
Sadie works at Jurassic World. As what, you may ask? As the trainer for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, of course. Not having many friends, she devotes most o...
13.5K 375 17
A teenage girl who is the daughter to Owen Grady and Claire Dearing has been kept hidden from everyone in Jurassic World since she was born, but stay...
Raptor Girl By Em

Fanfiction

148K 3K 15
Emma is Owen Brady's helper. For the raptors at Jurassic World. It was all going well, that is, until the hybrid gets out of containment.