One Number Away ✅

By angybear

Texting a wrong number leads to an interesting connection, but for who? This is my own original work. Please... More

1 digit
Back for more
A picture is worth a thousand words
Unknowns
The Three Stooges
Someone New
Uh Oh
A little payback
Spilling Tea
Drama Drama
She needs convincing
Meeting the guys
Overdue Conversation
Fan Meet
A day with the boys
A night with the boys
Uh oh
The morning after
Shenanigans

Wrecker

1.9K 84 25
By angybear

Unknown: Hello jigaya

Jessamine: Uh... who the shit are you?

Unknown: Taehyung. Angie gave me your number.

Jessamine: She is so dead. Hi Tae

TaeTae: Aww, don't kill her. She's amusing. 

So I hear I'm your wrecker.

Jessamine: And that is why she must die.

Yes, you are. 

TaeTae: Aww, please, please don't murder her. 
Wait. If you do, though, that means you have to talk to me more :)

Jessamine: Um yeah, that's not going to work on me. I've spoken to Yoongi. Do you really think your charm is going to make me crumble?

TaeTae: So you think I'm charming :) :)

Jessamine: Dude, I said you were charming. I didn't say I was blind. And I prefer this picture:

TaeTae: That one, really?  But I'm so... not done up.

Jessamine: I know. That's why I like it. You're real and normal. You're not putting on a show for everyone else; you're just you. It's awesome.

TaeTae: Wow... Jin is lucky. 

Jessamine: Eh?  How so?

TaeTae: It feels like we always have to be "on" when it comes to our fans. So much of what we do, we do with them in mind. It's hard to find someone who is happy with us just being us. You don't want or expect us to be anything other than we who are is refreshing. 

So he's super lucky you messed up and got his number instead of mine. 

Jessamine: Wow. ...Um, I have no idea what to say to that. Thank you?

TaeTae: I originally did this because Angie asked me to.....

Jessamine: Yeah, I figured that.

TaeTae:.... but I'm super glad I did. You are so getting added to my phone so that we can talk again.

Jessamine: HAHA! Ok. Can I at least pick my name?

TaeTae: Of course, why wouldn't I let you?

Jessamine: No one else let me. I'm in Kooks phone as Noona, Jin's phone as Princess, Angie's phone as Jins Wife. It would just be nice to pick my own for once.

TaeTae: Aww Princess, really? That's cute. Yeah, what do you want to be called?

Jessamine: Smokin' Hot

TaeTae: Lol, I can't, noona. I mean, you totally are; I've seen the pictures. But Jin hyung would kill me.

Jessamine: Damn. Good point. "Red Hot" I mean, you could be talking about candy...

TaeTae: I still think you're trying to get me killed here, firecracker.

Jessamine: That's it!!! Firecracker! Haha, I am pretty sassy.

TaeTae:  Lol, ok. Firecracker it is, then.

Firecracker: Woohoo! So how's life? Hows Yeontan? I haven't seen him on your lives or Twitter pics lately? Army needs more of this face: 

TaeTae: I have to save that. Where did you find that picture? It's perfect? 

He's good. He's at home with my parents, though. We've just gotten back from all this traveling to awards ceremonies, and he had to stay with them. We get a little bit of a break soon, though, so I'm hoping to bring him to the dorm for a little bit.

Firecracker: Pinterest dude. You can find anything there. :) Aaaaaanything.

TaeTae: Pinterest, huh. And just what sort of things have you found there about me.

Firecracker: lol, well, since you asked...

TaeTae: Ooh, that's an excellent picture of my abs... I miss those. I have a belly now.

Firecracker: Bitch, please. 

Oh, this one is a favorite of mine too. It makes me giggle.

TaeTae: Oh god. Not that one!

Firecracker: Oh, and my personal favorite!!!

TaeTae: Omg, I'm sending that one to Jin and telling him I'm talking to you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung: Jin-hyungie... So I'm talking to Jessamine.. or as I like to call her, Firecracker...

Jin: Why?

Taehyung: Well, I heard I was her wrecker, so I had to say hi. It's only polite since she's talking to everyone else.

Jin: She's what? You're what?

Taehyung: So anyways. She was telling me you can find anything on Pinterest, and to prove it; she sent me this:

Jin: I see. Don't forget she's mine, maknae.

IrritatingMaknae: I won't hyungie. I just thought it was funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TaeTae: lol, I don't think he's amused Firecracker.

Firecracker: I'm aware. He just messaged me. 

TaeTae: Yeah, he went all caveman on me. Telling me, you're his. 

Wait, he messaged you already!?

Firecracker: Yeah, he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WWH: Princess... 

Princess:  Yes, handsome?

WWH: Cute, but that isn't going to work. Why did Taehyung tell me you're talking to all the members?

Princess: Well, technically Oppa, I'm not. I haven't spoken to Jimin yet, other than that hello when I was on the phone with you yesterday.

WWH: Oppa huh. So you know you're in trouble.

Princess: Not in trouble. I just figured if you were upset, it wouldn't hurt :) 

Besides, if anyone is in trouble, it should be you.

WWH: What! I haven't done anything!

Princess: Uh oh. In my foray into finding pictures to show Tae on Pinterest, I came across this.

Like, shit dude. My ovaries are screaming at me because of this picture. Well, that one and this one: Seriously.. is this what you look like when you're done? If so, that's hot.

WWH: Omg, Princess. Seriously? Those are the pictures that get you going? 

Not the ones of my shirt riding up and showing my stomach?  Or the ones of me in a tank top showing my arms?

Princess: Nope, these. Those glasses are hot as fuck, babe. 

WWH: I'll remember that. 

Princess: Yeah. I much prefer you being able just to be you. Lounging around in sweats and a t-shirt. Cooking for the guys. Curled up with RJ.

WWH:  Uggghh, you are too precious. The only thing that could make those better is if you were with me when I did them.

Princess: swhpoiurehajfh.

WWH: Are you ok?

Princess: Yup, I'm here. I'm fine. I dropped my phone in shock, is all.

WWH: So I wasn't going to mention this yet, but... We have some time off right now. How far away do you live, and do you think you could get some vacation time? I'll pay for everything, of course.

Princess: haw0oiehtqreng

Damnit, quit making me drop my phone!

I mean, um... I could try? About 2 hours away, it's not a horribly long trip. But the fan meets are so worth it.

WWH: Oh, that's right! You're coming for that, aren't you!!! 

Why don't you take a few extra vacation days and stay in Seoul?

Princess:... I can try...Let me ask Angie if she's interested.

WWH: You do that, princess. Let me know what she says :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.6K 46
Taehyung: am i talking to a human? unknown: who the hell are you? Taehyung dial a random number and started to chat with them, not knowing how much t...
2.5M 110K 74
In which Taehyung contacts a wrong number. 'One day, out the blue, a message popped up on my phone from an unknown source. "Just because you don't s...
1.5M 79.8K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
299K 13.9K 81
Unknown: hi hi Unknown: I found your number on the floor Unknown: it was on a piece of paper (?) Unknown: can we be friends Unknown: you there bro Un...