Damn Nerd

By GlisteningMidnight

Deku was in a coma because of an incident happen when they are 13 years old and woke up 6 months later. He is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Announcement#2

Chapter 6

6.4K 168 226
By GlisteningMidnight

"Normal talking"

'Thoughts'

"All Might talking"

"Flashbacks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a normal day in UA for Katsuki Bakugo. You know the usual how school works except the teachers are pro-heroes. Pretty exciting right? Well a little bit for Katsuki.

"Which of these following sentences have a mistake?" A Present Mic half yelled at the class.

'What the fucking hell is he even teaching?'

Yup a boring class for our explodo-boy.

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" The number one hero enters Class 1-A.

Now that's what made Katsuki quite excited now. He didn't expect All Might to be teaching at UA. He will make sure that he will get an autograph for Izuku even if it will embarass him.

"So its true All Might is really a teacher in UA!"

"Is that his silver costume?"

"Ooh I'm so excited!"

The class stared at All Might showing their admiration except for Todoroki and Katsuki who hides it.

"Yes I will be the teacher in this Hero Foundation class. You will all face some trials in becoming a hero. Now our first one is..." He showed a flash card written with 'Battle'. He then presses a button, making their hero costumes appear.

"Now put on your costumes and meet me in Ground Beta!!"

Timeskip~

Katsuki is the first one who came out of the locker room. He goes to the battlefield, carrying a notebook and a pen. He meets All Might there and approaches him.

"HELLO YOUNG BAKUGO!! You look great in your hero costume."

There's a little change of his costume from the canon one. Instead of orange, he makes the lines and his mask a emerald green to symbolize his friend. He also have smaller grenade gauntlets but still can cause a lot of damage.

"Thanks I guess. Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you fucking sign this?" Katsuki holds out the notebook and the pen, flustered. "Its for my friend."

"OF COURSE! May I ask what is your friend's name?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

The name felt familiar to All Might. Then he remembered the kid who runs to save his friend from the clutch of a villain 2 years ago. Before he can sign the notebook, he saw the other students from the tunnel, heading towards them.

"Later Young Bakugo. Meet me at my office after the classes." All Might told Bakugo.

"Fine." 'Fucking extras' Katsuki thinks while glaring at others.

They have now arrived wearing their glorious hero costumes. They began to complement each other.

"Hey Bakubro!!" Kirishima called at Katsuki. He turns around with a frown at his face, not liking the nickname.

"Shitty Hair."

"Hey I already said my hair isn't that different from yours."

"Don't fucking call me that name then bastard."

"Rude. But I gotta say you look manly at that." Kirishima says staring at Bakugo's costume.

"And I gotta say you look shitty in that."

"Hey! Why are you so mean?" Kirishima pouted.

"Because I fucking can."

"They say the clothes make the pros, and behold! You all are the proof! Look at you in your costumes! You all look so cool! Now shall we begin, you bunch of young newbies?"

The class yell in excitement. Katsuki is so pumped up right now. All Might then pulls out a script and begins to read.

'Is that a fucking script?' Katsuki thinks while looking at their teacher with disbelief.

"This will be a 2v2 indoor battle heroes vs villains. The villains hide the bomb in the building. The objective of the heroes are either they will capture the villains, secure the bomb by touching it or both while the villains' objective will be not get caught and have protected the bomb until the time is up. We will choose the team by lottery. But since you're only 19 in here, the unlucky will be by him/herself." All Might explained.

Katsuki is paired with Shinso. They will fight against Uraraka and Iida, them being villains.

"You only have 5 minutes to strategize and 20 minutes to do the objective. When you hear the buzzer goes off, you may start and if it does it again, you may stop. Villain team, you can now go inside. We will watch you from the monitor room. Good luck!"

The villain team enter the building. There are 7 floors that only have 2 windows in each. They hid the bomb in the 5th floor which contains some broken pillars.

"We need to make a plan Bakugo." Shinso said to Bakugo who is pacing around the room.

"Shut the hell up! I'm trying to make a fucking plan. What's your damn quirk again?" Katsuki asked his partner.

Shinso hesitated to tell his quirk. He didn't want Bakugo to be scared of him. Despite of that, he didn't plan to use it.

"Oi! What the hell is it?" Katsuki asked becoming impatient.

"...Brainwashing. I can took a control of someone's mind if they respond to me verbally while it is activated." Hitoshi answered.

"Do you have any fucking combat experiences?"

"Yes. I also use this binding cloth like Eraserhead's and this voice changer to trick enemies. I think we should get rid of this mess. It will be an advantage to Uraraka."

"Don't. We need it. Now fucking listen to me." He told Shinso about the plan. They are now ready to beat their classmates.

"Heh. This is gonna be so goddamn fun." Katsuki smirked.

____________________________________

They heard the buzzer goes off. Iida and Uraraka enter the building. They are nervous that they didn't know exactly what Shinso's quirk is and they know Bakugo is powerful. 6 minutes have passed and they still haven't find the bomb. They were now in the 3rd floor when they heard explosions.

"Go ahead Uraraka. I will distract Bakugo here. Just tell me when you find the bomb."

"But-!" Bakugo comes from the corner, grinning maliciously.

"Go!" Uraraka runs upstairs. Iida then turns to Bakugo ready to capture him.

"Where is the bomb?" Iida tries to interrogate Bakugo.

"Tch. Why should I tell you four eyes? I will have fun crashing you." Katsuki attacks Iida with a right hook but Tenya dodges it. Iida then took out his capture tape and tried to catch Bakugo. Keyword tried. Katsuki grips Iida's hand and explodes the capture tape. They continued to fight.

In the monitor room~

All Might and his students are now watching from the monitors. They saw Uraraka running towards the 4th floor while Bakugo and Iida are fighting.

"Man this is getting intense!" Kirishima exclaims watching the fight.

"Bakugo sure looks like a villain in there." Tsuye said while others also agreed.

"I know right! Who do you think will win?" Mina asked her classmates.

"We don't know for sure Mina. I mean the hero team have a disadvantage in not knowing Shinso's quirk which we also don't know. But it is still possible for them to win." Sero said.

"Dude I wanna hear what they were saying." Denki whines.

"Hey Uraraka is now near the bomb." Hagakure said.

They all look at the screen and indeed she is near the bomb's location. They saw Shinso hiding in a corner, watching Ochaco. He begins to talk. Uraraka then turns around to reply when her eyes became blank.

"What...??" Others said confused as hell.

Back in the fight~

"Uraraka where are you?" She heard Iida.

"I'm in-" Her mind became blank. Instead of seeing Iida, she saw Shinso walking towards her.

'What is happening to me?' Uraraka panicked.

"I got her Bakugo." Shinso said through the earpiece. "Good." Bakugo replied.

"Do me a little favor and follow me." Ochaco without no other choice, followed Shinso towards the bomb.

To Iida and Bakugo~

Iida have escaped Bakugo. He now proceeds in going to the 5th floor reminding himself that Shinso is still out there.

"Uraraka have you find the bomb?" Iida asked through the earpiece.

Shinso, who also heard him, commands Uraraka.

"Yes. Here in 5th floor. Shinso is guarding it." She said in a monotone voice which Iida didn't notice.

"Okay I'm coming there." Tenya begins to run. Little did he know, Bakugo is now following.

Iida have arrive now in the 5th floor. He finds the bomb with Shinso, standing in front of it, looking on a corner. He starts his engine and goes for the bomb. Before he can touch it, he is hit with a rubble and is thrown to the wall. He coughed but when he looked up, he saw his partner beside Shinso floating 3 more rubbles, ready to throw it at him again.

"Surprise hero." Hitoshi smirked. Bakugo then also arrive, standing with the 2.

"Hah. We will fucking win this shit."

Poor Tenya is by himself now. He don't know what happened to his teammate but he will still try to win. He stands up and ready himself to run when he heards the buzzer goes off.

"VILLAIN TEAM WIIIIINNNNSSSS!!!!!" All Might announces through the speakers.

Shinso turns off his quirk. Ochaco confused at what just happened, still congratulates Katsuki and Shinso.

"Aww man we lose. Congratulations for winning even though I also helped you? What the heck even happened to me?" Ochaco asked.

"Indeed I am confused in what are you doing." Iida also said.

"Do you wanna fucking go back or what?" Katsuki yelled at them.

"Fine fine jeez asshole much."

"Shut the fuck up Round face!"

"Bakugo language!"

They opened the door to the monitor room. They were bombarded with compliments, "congratulations" and "better luck next time".

"Settle down Class 1-A. Now who do you think is the MVP?" All Might questioned to class. Momo raise her hand. He nods at her and she begins to explain.

"I think the MVP will be both villains sir. Bakugo is the one who distract Iida for Shinso to make Uraraka under his control. He is also the one who strategize their plan. He is aware of what the hero team can do. While for Shinso, if not for him, the heroes can win if he didn't make Uraraka use her against her teammate. They cooperate even though they still didn't know each other much. That's all I can say sir." Momo said while the rest is speechless even All Might.

'She have said more than me. No wonder she is one of the recommendation students.' All Might thinks.

'Damn Ponytail' Katsuki thinks while also staring at Momo impressed. Maybe he will have a bit respect in her. Only a little bit.

"Y-young Yaoyorozu is correct. For all the students in here, we should learn from our own mistakes. This activity will test all of your abilities and your mindset in a battle. Also Young Iida, are you alright? That rubble hitted you hard." All might said concern.

"I'm fine sir! Nothing to worry about!" Iida said while Ochaco spouts apologies to him.

"We will now go to the next team! Unfortunately, Todoroki will be in a one man team, fighting the villain team who will be Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure. Just like from the last team, now go!"

The other students glance at Todoroki sympathetically, who just have a stoic expression. The buzzer goes off. They all watch from the monitors. Todoroki just walks calmly towards the building when he suddenly puts his hand on the ground. Ice was released from his hand and he froze the entire building. The two villains are so sure they have already lost as they watch helplessly Todoroki touch the bomb. Katsuki is now speechless of what power Miss Rei's son show. He now established him as a new rival in becoming number one. He sure didn't forget his promise to his best friend.

"HERO TEAM WINS!!!!"

Katsuki can't help but see sadness in Todoroki's eyes as he melt the ice he made.
____________________________________

The matches goes on until they were all now finished.

"Well that's all for now students! No one is heavily injured here. Now watch a pro-hero exits. Goodbye Class 1-A! And always remember to go PLUS ULTRA!!!!" All Might exits the room leaving the class with a great experience.

They all changed from their costumes. They still have some lessons but for Katsuki this day is already great.

Timeskip~

It is now time to go home but Katsuki still have some business. He still didn't have the autograph so he is now going to the office.

"Hey Bakubro! Where are you going?" Kirishima asked who was followed by Mina, Denki and Sero.

"None of your fucking business. I still have something to do." Katsuki said carrying the new notebook and the pen.

"Ok then? See you tomorrow!" They all said to him.

"Whatever." He secretly smiled.

He proceeds to the office. But what a surprise is waiting behind that door. He saw All Might entering an office and follows him. He knocks on the door and opens it.

"Hey All Might I-" He cuts himself off as he saw a skinny blonde who suspiciously looks like the number one hero. He have steam surrounding him.

'What the fuck?!'

"Young Baku-" He suddenly coughs blood. Katsuki flinches and took out some tissue from his pocket handing it to Toshinori. He took it and wipe the blood.

"Is that you All Might?"

All Toshinori Yagi can think is...

'Shit'

After the explanation~

"So you're fucking telling me that you only have 3 hours in that 'hero form' because of some powerful motherfucker giving you an injury which makes you cough blood?"

"Yes."

"And that you also have a quirk that can be passed down and you're searching for a damn successor?"

"Yes."

"And you want to pass down your quirk to me?"

"...Yes. If you ask why, because I can see potential in you. That's why I accept Nezu's offer in teaching in UA to search for the right successor."

"Fucking hell." Katsuki tried to eat all that information. I mean All Might is offering him something big. But he have other plans.

"I'm sorry All-"

"Just call me Yagi."

"-Mr. Yagi but I can't accept your offer." Katsuki said.

"Why?" Yagi asked the student.

"I want to be the best hero with my own damn quirk. My own fucking power. Not by some magical quirk. I want to work hard for my dream. For my fucking promise to my friend. I want to beat you with my own power." Katsuki said looking at Yagi with a frown on his face but a determined look in his eyes. Yagi just smiled at him.

"Fair enough. Now where will I sign my autograph?"

"Here." Katsuki gives him the notebook and the pen.

"By any chance are you the one who is the hostage last 2 years ago?" Yagi asked.

"...Yes. That's why Izuku is now in the hospital. He is the one who fucking save me. Even though he have this fucking sickness, he still used his quirk just to save me from that villain. He suffered from coma after that in 6 months. That's the reason I made the vow to be his hero. I want to protect him while he is still at his weakest point and I will wait for him until he can get out of that fucking hospital and join me here in UA. I know I freaking sound sappy right now but he also wanted to become a hero with me. He is my first friend and the only one who can tolerate me. I want what is best for him." Katsuki said with tears in his corner of his eyes which surprised All Might. He hugs Katsuki to comfort him. As far as he knows, Bakugo is a brash and aggresive child. Don't judge a book by its cover I guess.

"A very good friend you have Young Bakugo. You can tell him about my secret. I can tell you really trust him. Just don't spread it to others. Now for that autograph..."

Timeskip~ with Izuku now~💚

"Hi Kacchan!" Izuku greeted him with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey nerd. Guess what I have something for you." Katsuki brings out a new notebook and gives it to Izuku. "Look what's inside."

Izuku opens the notebook. He tears up in joy when he saw the autograph but there is still something written.

"For Young Midoriya,

Hello my boy! As you can see Young Bakugo asked me to sign this notebook for you. You have a great friend! I know we haven't see each other in person but I'm gonna say it to you. Don't give up. Lift your heads up and fight down those obstacles in reaching your dreams. I myself start from being a wimpy kid to becoming what I am right now. Young Bakugo told me about your condition. Just like he said, I will gladly wait for you to come out from that sickness and I will watch you as you become a hero. Get well soon and always go PLUS ULTRA!!

~All Might"

"All Might writes a message for you but I don't know what it goddamn says. I guess he said somethin-" Suddenly Katsuki is hugged by Izuku to death.

"Oh m-my god, t-thank you K-Kacchan! *sniffs* I d-don't know w-what to say."

"Heh. No problem nerd. Now let me tell you what happened today."

Katsuki tells Izuku about his day at UA also about the secret of All Might. Izuku writes in his notebook with stars in his eyes as Katsuki goes on with a couple of questions here and there.

"W-Wow. That's a l-lot to take in Kacchan. But you're so cool. I-I wish I could w-watch that." Izuku said while pouting.

'Cute' Katsuki thinks.

A nurse enters the room informing them that visiting hours is done. They said goodbye to each other. Katsuki went home, do homework, eat dinner, and falls asleep.

What a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I am kinda stuck in what ship will I do. I don't even know if I will include that. I'm a multishipper so I can't decide. And sorry if I will not update that much. That's all and bye!!

Wait who here ships Kiribaku or Bakudeku?

Or maybe Tododeku?

And if its not Bakudeku, their relationship will be more like brotherly.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 168 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
205K 4.6K 26
"deku, you okay?" Not a question he often got but it was one that made his head swirl and his stomach turn was he okay or was he falling deep? Will...
374 43 7
"No matter what I do, it's never enough. It's killing me slowly with each passing day, and at this point, it's practically taken everything from me...
31.5K 878 20
In this story, Katsuki Bakugo is a very well known and professional wedding planner. He's known for making sure everything in a wedding goes perfect...