daddy. markhyuck

MARKSOI द्वारा

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... अधिक

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

six.

13.3K 539 203
MARKSOI द्वारा

donghyuck woke up with a smile still crept upon his face, it's like the smile slept with him.

he released a sigh in relief. you know? it wasn't that hard to get into a relationship, donghyuck thought.

he stood up in bed and walked through the kitchen. he searched around for any sign of jaemin. but still can't find any. he then walked back upstairs and walked towards the younger's room. he leaned in the door as he heard groans.

he knocked a few times but the door still didn't open. he decided to just open it revealing the younger ruffling his hair.

"why does it have to be me?"

"ugh!"

he knocked on the wall signaling him he entered. he looked at him with full confusion. "is everything all right?" donghyuck asked softly as walked closer to the younger.

"they wanted me to back in canada! for a whole three months!" jaemin said and brushed back his hair in annoyance.

"do you want me to come with you?" donghyuck asked almost like whispering.

"no need to donghyuck," jaemin said and started to pack his things while dialing another number. "i'm bringing jeno with me. i'll make sure that mark will take care of you, and if you wanted someone to talk to, there's chenle, or you know.. we could face time." 

he seems like he's in a hurry donghyuck thought. observing jaemin who's pacing inside his room while started to pack his things.

donghyuck just looked at jaemin not knowing what to say. "okay, i understand." donghyuck said as he leaves the younger's room. he walked back to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them two.

jaemin started to walked down when he heard small sobs at the kitchen. he saw the younger trying to make breakfast.

jaemin smiled softly and back hugged the tanned male. "hyuckie, don't cry." he said as he turns the older around, wiping off his tears.

"but i don't want you to leave." donghyuck trying hard to not let any tears fall. this is the very first-time jaemin will leave his side.

"me too. but don't worry mark is going to take care of you, is that okay?" jeamin crouched down to match the tanned male's height. they might not know each other for so long but jaemin did, he trust mark.

"it's okay."

"look at me." donghyuck looked up and met eyes with the younger. "mark will always be with you, he'll take care of you, i promise." jaemin said and smiled. donghyuck nodded reassuring him that everything is fine.

donghyuck heard a doorbell and decided to open the door because jaemin called mark to come over to their house.

"mark come with me." jaemin dragged the older at the kitchen avoiding donghyuck who is now watching tv.

"mark i'm fucking warning you, take care of donghyuck. don't let anyone lay a finger on him, i'm very protective about donghyuck and i hope you do the same too." jaemin continues, "i know you guys don't know each other for that long but mark i know you and i trust you."

"you can trust me, jaemin." the older nodded and gave the latter a smile.

it's about time to leave, jaemin grabbed his suitcase as he waved goodbye to donghyuck. "goodbye." donghyuck waved his hands up in the air.

the older noticed the younger male's sad tone, he caressed his back and looked at him softly.

"i'm okay markie." donghyuck said and gave him one of the sweetest smile. that made the older blush because of the given nickname and hide his face on his other hand. "i saw that." donghyuck said, taking off the older hands off his face. he skipped towards the couch and continued his watching.

mark followed behind and sat beside hyuck. "you want to... cuddle?" mark whispered hesitantly afraid to make the younger uncomfortable.

the younger male snuggled his face on mark's neck, "thank you." donghyuck whispered.

"don't be."

"do you want to hang out?" mark asked, caressing the younger male's hair. donghyuck nodded and stood up.

"im going to shower first." donghyuck skipped towards his room and grabbed his towel.

he entered the bathroom and looked at the mirror smiling. maybe he and mark can know more about each other.

"hyung i'm done, you can go now." donghyuck shouted and walked towards the living room.

mark saw donghyuck wearing, pants, pairing it with a turtleneck and put on a chain. the older stared at for too long making the younger shy. "is it bad?" donghyuck asked looking down at his outfit.

mark shook his head and grabbed a towel, speed-walking towards the bathroom wanting to hide his red face.

donghyuck has been waiting for mark in the living room for about 30 minutes straight.

he decided to walk towards the jaemin's bedroom as jaemin allowed mark to borrow his room if he wants to say over. getting no response, he knocked again, and again. he had enough he opened the door without warning.

"hyung wh" he saw mark only wearing a towel around his waist as he looked for clothes in his bag.

with shock wide eyes, "i didn't saw anything i promise." donghyuck covered his eyes and run towards the living room. mark chuckled at the younger's cute reaction and quickly dressed up

"donghyuck?" mark searched for the younger around. "oh.. here you are."

he saw donghyuck, face buried on the pillows of the couch. "don't worry you'll get used to it." mark smirked.

"get used to... what?" donghyuck asked and lift his head up, and met eyes with mark who's face is inches apart from him.

"nothing. let's go." mark said pulling donghyuck up by his waist, smirking.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
236K 14.7K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08
97K 4.2K 34
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2023
5.5K 343 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...