The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chaptet 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part I) ✔️
Chapter 26 (Part II) ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 36

11.4K 410 91
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

CHASE

"He is what!?" I roared out, in agitation at Ares.

"Yes boss, he is missing. This was the last property he owned, and it has also been seized by the government. The cops are here guarding it," Ares replied me back, his voice tensed.

Shit! Fucking Shit!

This was not supposed to happen. I deleted every small details Robert had on Axel. Every minute data was erased from the face of earth. How on earth did Axel got exposed!?

This was a show of weakness on our parts. The smaller gangs won't take it lightly. I failed to keep a promise. I failed to keep my part of the deal, I made with Axel. It was my fault that the government had seized every property and business he owned. And now, he had vanished.

If not anything, his safety was in my hands. He was supposed to be under my guard. But now, he was missing.

Fuck! This was some really deep shit.

I was pacing the room, trying to figure out how Robert managed to expose Axel even being captivated by me. This was impossible, unless...

"Boss."

Keven was standing their with a laptop in his hands.

"Were they finally able to retrieve it?"

"Yes boss."

The cctv footage of the room Robert was in had been tampered by someone. It took my hackers more than a month to finally it.

I quickly snatched the laptop from his hand, and started going on through the list of days. Each and every day were named with the dates. After searching through each and every videos and finding nothing extraordinary, I finally found the one I was looking for.

1.5 month ago...

Yes, here it was.

The video opened with Robert sleeping on the bed. It was Midnight. I fast forwarded it. It was precisely during the noon that the actual scene unfolded in front of my eyes.

Damn! That bastard.

"Call Steven and tell him to meet me as soon as possible." I told Keven, in a low dangerous voice.

Steven was the guard who was on duty that day. It was his phone Robert used to text someone. Motherfucker...

And Steven tampered with the videos to hide his incompetence. He shouldn't have done that. Whatever happened he was supposed to come to me directly. I would have taken actions faster then and Axel wouldn't have gone missing.

But the bigger question here was, where did Axel go? I was supposed to protect him in which I failed. I was supposed to kill Robert, that was the deal. But I didn't. And it was only Sarah, that Robert was still alive till this day. I couldn't bring myself to hurt the father of the woman who was a huge part of my life now. The woman who possessed the powers to control me.

This was all my fault. Why did I have to get attached to her emotionally? Why did I have to act like a fuckjng little coward!? I should had killed him on the very first day I captured Sarah. That would had been so muh easier.

But at this point, I could not kill him even if he was responsible for my failure. Only because If l do, Sarah would hate me all through her life. And I couldn't afford that.

*******

SARAH

"I will leave now Sarah. Its time for Antonio's injection," Melissa said standing up from the couch.

"Okay, be back soon. Or else I would be utterfly bored." I whined. Melissa chuckled and left.

I sighed out and picked up the magazine which contained details about pregnancy. Lexi brought me this the other day. It was like a small journey tomards motherhood. I was on the last page when a shuffling noise disturbed me.

Diana...

Throwing the magazine down besides me I looked at her expactantly. But she didnt even bother to glance at me. My heart broke a little more at her behaviour, and tears welled up in my eyes. We are not on talking basis since that unfortunate day I decided to open my stupid mouth to ask her about Draven.

I still remember how she looked at me with disgust and strode out of the room in rage. Melissa was standing near the door and later she told me the reason of her ourburst.

It took me so much time to believe that Draven actually betrayed on Chase. From the very first day I had seen him obeying Chase's every word like a loyal soldier. He was always eager to impress Chase and make him proud. He was like Chase's most faithful lapdog.

How could Draven betray Chase?

But it had taken a heavy toll on Diana. She was shattered and heart broken. It took her 3 weeks to finally able to move on from his treachery. Melissa said how Draven was the anchor to Diana. And me asking about Draven had brought back painful memories for Diana.

I wanted to talk to Diana and apologize to her, but she was continously avoiding me like plague.

A trail of tears ran down my cheek when a deep harsh voice registered in my brain.

"Why are you crying?"

My head snapped towards a huge frame who was standing in front of me. I craned my neck to look at his face but gasped out as soon his dark sharp eyes collided with mine. His eyebrows were furrowed in a confused as he checked my protiding belly.

The couch beside me dipped as he sat down, but his sharp eyes were fixed on my stomach. Instinctively, my arms wrapped around it in a protective way and I tried to hid it from his prying eyes.

He looked up at me, but kept his face blank. Now that I was looking at him, he had so many similar features with Chase. They had same eyes and there was a strange familiarity in their faces, which I couldn't put a finger too.

He clicked his fingers in front of my face and my trance broke. I shook my head to clear the daze and found him smirking at me.

"I know, I am handsome. But Chase won't appreciate it, if you start falling for me. He may not hurt you, but he may bury me alive for stealing the attention of his woman," he said smugly and ran his hands through his silver hair.

I fumbled with the magazine and tried to hide my face behind the curtains of my hair, cause I knew a blush was forming on my cheeks.

"It... It's nothing like that. I wasn't che...checking you out," I muttered and hid my nose in the book.

A deep chuckled broke out from his throat and I peeked from behind the magazine to look at Andrew. Truly, he was a very handsome man. Even at this age, he had maintained him so well.

"You are staring again," he stated and smirked at me.

"I am not! It's just that I can't help but admire the features you share with Chase," I exclaimed out, but the last part almost came out as a whisper.

His mocking eyes softened into a look I couldn't decipher, and the hard lines of his face disappeared. There was enough distance between us, but the presence of the kind of man he was, and the aura he radiated was enough to make me fidget.

"So you just admire Chase?" Andrew asked, after a second of silence and turned his eyes away from my face.

My eyes widened at his question and I licked my lips nervously. How was I supposed to answer this? No, it wasn't just admiration I had for Chase.

"I...don't know," I murdered to myself. Andrew's eyebrows furrowed into a disappointed look but it quickly vanished. He sat up straight and turned towards me with determined eyes.

"What do you feel for him? Tell me," he requested in a gentle tone. He hadn't really talked to me after knowing the truth of the relationship I and Chase shared. But now as he was speaking to me, and was urging me to speak about my feeling I was almost seeing my father into him. As if, his absence was getting fulfilled by another father figure.

I closed my eyes, and Chase's face appeared in my vision. My lips automatically curved into a smile and I spoke out instinctively.

"There is a passionate longing I always feel whenever I have to stay away from him. Butterflies erupts in my stomach whenever I see him smiling." I took in a deep breath and my stomach fluttered.

"There is a deep yearning in me to always hold him close to me. His mere presence is enough to make me smile and warm my heart." I closed my eyes and touched my heart. It was beating erratically.

"The way he take care of me all the time, the way he hold me close to his heart when we sleep, the way both his gentle and rough kisses touches my soul. He always find time for me at the end of the day, and knowing what kind of busy man he is I fell content that I am in his priority list." A silly grin played at my lips, and I chuckled out.

"I have so much grown attached to him, that I can't even imagine staying away from him for more than a few hours.  Every action, every move and every act of his fills me up with peace. I want nothing more than to be by his side, for the rest of my life." I spoke out and opened my eyes.

A strange serenity filled me up, I was feeling content after confessing my feeling I had for Chase, to Andrew. I looked at him, ans he was giving me a very tender smile. A look of appreciation shining in his eyes.

"And?" he urged.

"I love his smile, I love the way he talks, I love his possessiveness for me, his smell, his presence, his..." I was about to continue but Andrew stopped me by gently grabbing my elbow.

"Why don't you just say that you love him?" He asked, and my mouth formed an O in shock.

Oh My God! My eyes widened at the realization of my feelings I had for Chase.

Love! I was in love with him. Of course it was love Why didn't I realise this before? Was I such a idiot that I couldn't pinpoint a name to the things I felt for Chase.

I slapped a palm on my mouth to suppress my shock. A strange warmth glided through my veins and an overwhelming urge to go and see Chase filled me up.

My head snapped towards Andrew and I gave him a wide smile. His lips were also curled into a genuine smile. It was only because of him, that I realised I was in love with his son.

Without thinking much I leaped at him and wrapped my hands around his big frame, pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you so much. You don't know how inexplicably happy I am to finally realise that I am in love with Chase," I exclaimed out and tightened my hold on him.

His muscles tensed under my touch, and I realised out position.

Shit! Did I just hug the almighty Andrew Morgan? What if he gets angry at me for touching him, and then decide to mutilate me!? He doesn't really like me, wrong, he hates me and he made that clear on the very first day of his arrival.

I was just about to step back and take a few retreating steps from him, when a gentle pat on the back of my head stopped my movements.

"You are welcome Sarah. I am happy to know that a genuine, lovely and humble girl like you loves my son. He is really a lucky man," he said softly, and caressed my head in a fatherly manner.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I peered up at him. That day I was really hurt when be insulted me after knowing that I was a surrogate. But I love the child that was growing up in my womb, from the very first day and the father of this child. I didn't care what led us to this. It ended up in my favours and that was enough for me.

"You have my blessings," Andrew sad and left a small kiss on my head. I beamed up at him and he gave me an apologetic smile.

"I am sorry for whatever I said that day. I was angry and hurt. I hope you won't hold any grudge against me." He apologized.

I shook my head. I wasn't angry at him. Yes, I was hurt but now that had vanished. Now, I knew he approved of our relationship. And now I was eager to go to Chase and confess about my feelings.

"I am really grateful to you. You helped me in finally finding out what I was feeling for Chase, for so many days," I said, and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

He ruffled my hair and I dashed off the room in search of Chase.

It was time for my confession.

*******

3rd Person POV

The whore bobbled her head up and down his shaft in a fast pace, as the man tightened his hold on her hair and thrusted deep into her throat. He pumped into her mouth roughly, but she gagged and that angered the man.

"Take it whole, you fucking slut!" he roared and rammed into her mouth more vigorously.

After a few hard strokes from the whore, he came apart with a growl and emptied his seeds into her mouth. Grabbing ber throat in a hard grip he snarled, "Swallow it up."

The whore did as she was told, cause she was scared of her life. A man few feet behind was aiming his gun at her head, and if she couldn't succeed in pleasuring the boss, this would be her last day.

A loud rambling on the door resonated in the room, and the man clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Who the fuck is it?" he roared out. The man at the door peeked in trembling, afraid that his boss might shoot his brains out for disturbing him.

"Boss, someone is here to meet you. He is saying it's urgent," he said, his voice broken and his half body out of the door frame.

The boss pulled up the whore and tossed her on the couch. She shrieked out in shock and  bounced on it. The boss adjusted his cock and thrusted it in her channel in one hard push, not giving her the time to adjust to his humongous length.

"I don't care who is there. Tell him to wait!" he growled out and continued fucking the whore.

The man at the door knew better than to disturb his boss at this time. He won't be reasonable now and would shoot anyone who would dare to disturb him.

After a few moments the boss was done, he ejected his release on her ass and pushed her away, huffing and panting.

She whimpered in pain and tried to sit up but the pain between her legs was too much, so the whore couldn't.

He fumbeled with his belt and pulled up his zipper, asking the guard at the door to send the man in. The whore was still panting and moaning in pain, but the boss didn't bother her a glance. He wasn't really satisfied that it took her so much time to make him cum.

"Draven," he ordered and nodded towards him. Draven's gun was still aimed at the whore. As soon as Draven got the signal, he shot her head and the whore fell down on the ground with a thud, and a bullet in between her eyes.

"Take care of this nuiscance," Benjamin ordered and Draven carried the body out of the room silently.

After a few minutes a man strode into the room. He was a tall with huge muscles but his face had hard lines and he was looking tired. As if every last strength was sucked out of him.

Benjamin's lip curled up in a smirk as soon as he saw the man' face. He knew why he was there and what was the purpose of his visit.

"Axel, what a pleasant surprise. How can I help you?" Benjamin asked, rubbing his hands in a cunning manner. He knew what had happened to his business and now the authorities were behind him.

"Benjamin, I need your help. I am screwed," Axel pleaded knelling down on his knees, his face twisted into utter grief.

Benjamin smirked in return.

"Me? Why me? Why don't you go and ask you old ally Chase Morgan, whom you seeked help from, earlier?" Benjamin taunted him.

Axel's face turned into an angry scowl and he curled up his fist in rage. A muscle in his jaw ticked in wrath.

"It is all his fault that I am in this situation today. He went against the deal we had and now I am fucked!" he roared out standing up from his position.

Benjamin was delighted to hear that Axel was in trouble and the reason was Chase Morgan. He knew how to use this opportunity.

"I don't work with people who are the allies of my enemy, Axel. I can't help you," Benjamin said nonchalantly, and dismissed him off with a wave of his hand. He was ready to use Axel against Chase but was playing tricks with him.

"Please Benjamin. I would do anything. I have a sister to take care of. I am the only one she has. She need me," Axel pleaded and tears of frustration ran down his cheek. He wasn't a weak man, but for his sister he was ready to even beg the monster Bemjamin was.

Benjamin didn't care about him nor about his sister Victoria, but he wanted to use Axel to destroy Chase, so he decided to play his cards.

"Okay,  I can help you. But in return you have to do something for me," Benjamin stated with a smirk on his face.

"Anything." Axel said, with a glint of hope in his eyes.

"You will have to kidnap Sarah, Morgan's woman, for me."

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello lovelies 😍
Hope you all are doing good 😌

I am sorry for this late update cause I was out on vacation to Bhutan, and it was amazing 🤗 After I returned a few days ago, I fell sick and I had diarrhoea 😓😖

But I am a bit okay now. Hope you like the update. ❣️

Happy New Year in advance to all of you 🎊🎉 May the new year brings a lot of opportunities, happiness and love in everyone's life 😊☺️❤️

Please please don't forget to vote and comment. It would mean the world to me 😢❤️

I will see you all next year. Take care 💗

Love you all 😘😘

Thank you 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
43.2K 1.3K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
878K 27.9K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...
136K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - »I'm trained to kill, not to love« I have killed many men in my life. ...