The Planet of Gnumus, Gallidon

By KennyFyor

(If you are interested in reading this book, read Waiting Shapeless. It is the new and completed version. Wha... More

Names and Pronunciation

PLEASE READ THIS!!

21 0 0
By KennyFyor

This is the wrong version of this book. It is unedited, old, and incomplete.

A revised and completed version of this book is available under a different title, the title is Waiting Shapeless.

I do not recommend reading this version of the book because it is missing a lot of information and very unrefined.

I will soon delete this version so that there won't be any confusion or spoilers.

Please, stop reading now and go to the completed version titled Waiting Shapeless.

A copy of the new book's cover is attached to this chapter so that it is easier to find.

Thanks! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 1
Imagine a world where all the average person consumes is AI-generated content, designed to keep you zoned in on your virtual paradise, where only the...
60 11 2
In a world that's on edge due to the looming threat of new pandemics, a mysterious disease is about to surface. But little do people know, the govern...
sight care By annimeaa

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Investigating the authority site of the enhancement gives an underlying feeling that the Sight Care vision supplement is real and authentic. The bund...
19 0 10
(First draft now complete!) When Admiral Varhe crash lands on an old mining planet, he is thrust into the local conflict.