{M a g i c I n L i g h t} T...

By Kyliecharm

Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

10.6K 302 77
By Kyliecharm

~Your Pov~

Back on the muggle plane once again. How I'm I going to tell the tribe. More importantly, the Cullen's will be able to smell my scent. 

I sigh as the plane made a landing. I walk around the airport as I could sense cold ora near.

I put on a pair of sunglasses as I look at my right. I could see Rosalie and Emmett with Bella and Edward. I looked away as I run down the airport to gate b. I hurried up the stairs as I looked around for a taxi.

"Taxi," I called out as one of them stop. I hurried inside as I told the taxi driver the address. I look out the window. I could see Emmett and Edward watching me leave. I lean back sighing 'Why did I run? Why couldn't I face them?' I thought.

I look out the window as I noticed something following the taxi. The taxi contuied to drive to the tribe house. I pay the taxi as I got out everything seemed so peaceful. Maybe too peaceful?

"Hello?" I called out as I started to walk around "Y/N?" I turn around to see Jacob. "Jacob!" I happily said as I took off my sunglasses. 

"Y/N...is that really you?" Jacob walks a bit closer to me. "In the flesh!" I happily said 

Jacob ran full speed bringing me into a hug. "I can't believe it's really you," Jacob happily said as I hug him back. "But where have you been? We've been looking for you for so long," Jacob curiously asked.

"Well, I escape from Victoria. Hogwarts started so I went back to school but I'm back visiting for winter break," I explain as Jacob smiles. 

"The pack is going to be happy to see you again," Jacob happily said as he dragged me inside the tribe home.

"Everyone I have a special surprise," Jacob announces "Your getting a girlfriend," Quill called out as everybody laughed. "No," Jacobs says. "You finally imprinted on someone," Embry said as everybody laughs.

"No Y/N is back," Jacob happily said bringing me out in front of the tribe. "Y/N!" The tribe yelled surprised but happy at the same time.

"Hey," I happily said as everybody attacked me with hugs. " Y/N we're so glad your safe," Emily happily said as I smiled. 

"I'm glad your all doing well," I replied. "Wait do the cold ones know your back?" Jared curiously asked as I shake my head 'no'. "Not even Bella I only came to see you all. I haven't seen you all in months," I told them.

"Well, we're glad your here," Sam happily said as I smiled. "We got our witch gal back!" Paul happily yelled as I just laugh. 

"Let's go celebrate," Seth yelled as everybody agreed. "Come on," Leath dragged me outside.

The whole pack started to transform into there werewolves form. "Get on my back Y/N," Jacob said. it's been so long I rode on his back. 

I get on Jacob's back as the tribe went full speed running through the frost.

"Where are we going?" I curiously asked "It's a surprise," Jacob said. I held on tight as we finally stop on top of the mountains near the waterfalls. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful up here," I stare in awe.  "We did hope you would like it up here," Emily said as I smiled. "And it's a great place for cliff diving," Paul excitedly said as Jard jump off the cliff diving into the river.

Soon almost everybody from the pack cliff dives as Emily and I stayed on top of the cliff just waiting for them to come back up.

"Crazy aren't they?" I asked as Emily laughs "They always been this crazy you'll get used to it," Emily happily said. 

But soon her smile faded "What's wrong?" I curiously asked as the whole tribe hurried up the cliff.

"Thereafter Y/N!" Sam yelled as I stare at the still confused. "Who's after me?" I curiously asked.

"Bloodsuckers," Leah admits. "But their not allow around our territory," Jared says as Sam shakes his head. "They know that but nothing is stopping them," Sam said as Jacob pulled me close.

"Take Y/N back at the house. Will take care of this," Sam orders as I got on Jacob's back. I looked around the forest as I see two figures chasing after us. 

"Jacob I'm going to teleport us back at the house," I whisper into his ear as he nodded his head.

"Apparition," I whisper as we landed on the front lawn of the tribe's house. "Who was chasing after us anyways?" I curiously asked Jacob. 

"Probably the Cullen's. They may have figure out you return," Jacob says.

I sigh "Not again," I groan as a car pulls up in the tribe's driveway. I knew who that car belongs to. "Y/N!" Bella yelled as I stay back. Edward came out of the car as Bella came up to me. 

"How did you escape from Victoria? Are you ok?" Bella worriedly asked as I took a step back. "I'm a witch remember? And I'm fine," I told Bella as she sighs. 

"At least your safe. Now let's go back to the Cullen's house," Bella about to grab my arm as I moved it away before she could.

"I'm staying here with the pack," I told Bella as Edward stares at me in shock. "W-What," Bella said. "Y/N we have to keep you safe you know that," Edward said as I nodded my head. 

"I know I'll be safe staying here with the pack before going back to London," I told Edward and Bella. "No you can't go back," Bella argues. "Bella I have to go back to school it's my six year. One more year then I'm done," I told Bella.

"I don't care. Your not going back," Bella hissed. "Bella I have the choice to go back or not so please stop trying to fight me," I beg Bella as she sighs. 

"Fine but you better be safe," Bella says as I nodded my head.

I watch as they left the driveaway as I sigh "You too Cullen's I know your out in the woods," I called out as I heard Emmett say 'damn it'. 

I laugh "Go back to your territory," I called out as I heard Rosalie saying 'I'm not scared of a wet dog'.

I sigh "Fine then I won't go to the wedding," I called out about to enter the pack home "Wait," Alice appeared in front of me. 

"You can't miss the wedding," Alice says as I sigh. "If you guys stop trying to protect me then I'll go," I told Alice as Jasper appeared.

"Will stop protecting you as long you promise you'll come to the wedding," Jasper said as I nodded my head. 

"I promise I'll go," I told them as they soon left the pack territory. I sigh "You ok?" Leah curiously asked as I nodded my head.

"I just can't believe they would go so far to get me back under their household," I told Leah. "Sometimes people do crazy things to get the person they love back," Leah said. 

"Hey, guys Sam making a fire wanna help?" Seth curiously asked as I nodded my head. "Why not," I happily said. We all started to gather up some wood as Sam lit the fire.

"I see Charlie's niece will be joining us tonight," I turn around to see Billy.

"Good to see you again Billy," I happily said as he smiles. "You too Y/N. Does your Uncle knows your here?" Billy curiously asked as I shake my head no.  

"I'm sure he will be fine with you staying with the pack," Billy says as I smiled. "Are you guys going to keep talking or your going to join us," Jacob asked. 

"Well, I plan on knowing the pack better so I'll join," I said as Jacob helps his dad.

I sat down next to Jacob and Seth as the pack told old stories about the past. "You remember when the pack had a theory about your great-great-grandmother?" Jacob curiously asked as I nodded my head.

"Do you perhaps know her name?" Seth curiously asked as I nodded my head. "Her name was G/N," I said as the pack stares at me in total shock. 

"What?" I said "That's the exact same name of the tribe founder wife name," Paul said.

I stare at them in shock 'There's no way she was with so many people or maybe she was?' I sigh "This is a lot to think about," I said as I felt a hand around my shoulder. 

I look over to see Jacob "It's ok Y/N will still see you as you are," Jacob reassures me. I smiled "Thanks," I said as I lean my head on his shoulder.  "Ooo is Jacob going to imprint," Quill jokes.

_________________________

"Ssssh stop laughing," A voice playfully yelled. "You guys we can't wake her up or she'll kill us," Another voice said.

 I groan as I felt a grip on my hands and legs. I open my eyes to see Jared and Paul were carrying me outside. I looked where we were going as I see a huge pile of snow. 

"Hell no let me go!!" I try to free out of there grip.

"You hear the lady, Paul. Let's let her go!" Jared joked as they threw me into the pile of snow. I groan as it was so cold "I'm going to kill you two!!" I threaten as Jared and Paul run back into the house.

"Come back and fight!" I yelled as Seth and Leah just stared at me. "Remind me not to mess with you," Seth said all frighten. "Oh they haven't seen the end of my rath," I told Seth as I grab my wand. "Oh, Jared~" I called out. 

___________________________

"So remind me again why is Jared injured and Paul is frozen like a popsicle," Sam asked as I pouted. "They started it," I pointed at Jared and Paul. Sam sighs "Well at least their not dead," Sam said.

"Yeah, Paul just a popsicle for winter how fun," Leah said as I laughed. "Well grab a blowdryer we're gonna melt Paul unless you wanna unfreeze him Y/N," Sam said as I sigh "Fine," I groan as I melted Paul.

"Thanks remind me not to mess with you, again," Paul said frighten "Noted!" Seth yelled as I laughed.

"Y/N can you help me for a minute!" Emily called out as I walk into the kitchen to see Emily running around. 

"What do you need help with?" I curiously asked. "Oh can you make the cookies while I finish stuffing the turkey," Emily said as I nodded my head.

I started to finish making the batter for the cookies as I look down to see Jacob in his werewolf form giving me his begging face. "Jacob really?" I cross my arms as Jacob brought up his paw.

I smiled at Jacob as he still had his begging face on. I sigh as I grab a spoon dipping into the batter giving it to Jacob. 

He smiles as he left the kitchen. I smiled as I continued to place the batter onto a tray.

Until I felt another paw on my leg I sigh 'this better not be Jacob again' I turn around to see the whole pack in there werewolf forms!

"Oh no," I standstill as the whole pack gave me puppy eyes "EMILY SAVE ME!" I screamed for help. "What's wron-OH COME ON!" Emily started to scold the pack as I put the batter into the oven.

"I can't believe I got gang up from the whole pack," I mumble as I walk over to the sofa to sit down as Jacob came up to me. 

"I guess I was the only one able to get some of that batter," Jacob said as the pack growls at him.

"You better run Black," I said as the pack chase Jacob out of the house. I laugh as they chase him into the woods. I heard the oven making a noise I walk over to see the cookies were done. 

I grab the tray letting the cookies to cool down to find the whole pack running towards the house. "Not this time," I said as I cast a force field around the house. 

Keeping the pack five meters away from the house. "Glad you did that if not the boys would have stolen all the food by now," Emily said as I laughed seeing the pack struggling to break the force field.

"I should do this more often," I joked as Emily laughs "Please do," Emily says as we started to finish making the food.

"Should we let them in?" I curiously asked Emily as she nodded her head. I wave my wand letting down the force field. 

The pack runs inside the house with tears in their eyes. "How could you Y/N!" Seth cried as I laughed. 

"Well, Emily warn me about all of you eating all the food. So we wanted to finish on time so go and eat," I reply as they run to get some food.

_______________________

"Ok presents time!" Sam yelled as the pack run into the living sitting around the tree. I sat down near the window. 

'I wonder if mom and dad are doing well?' I felt a nudge on my shoulder which I snap out of my thoughts. I look up to see Jacob holding a small box. "This is for you," Jacob handed me the small box.

I slowly open the box to relieve a beautiful moon ring. "Oh Jacob you didn't have to," I say as Jacob places the ring onto my finger.

"I wanted to. This ring will tell me if your ever in danger or wounded so I'll hurry to be by your side," Jacob replied. "Thank you," I wrap my arms around Jacob's back pulling him into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 746 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
683K 19.3K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
756K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
6.4K 158 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...