I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

Por ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 20

1.2K 82 48
Por ramyapa

After Kong reached his home, he took his pad and started to pen down his thoughts. His mother doesn't know anything about Oon family because he never mentioned it to her.

When he asked his Mother, 'if I was this close with him then why don't I remember him mom?"

She just replied, "I don't know, you were just very young back then, it's usual for kids to forgot, even I forgot about him until you mention his name now, I was busy and occupied because of your sister's treatment".

Kong just nodded his head and asked her again "why don't I remember anything about grandma or my stay in her house?".

And Kong Mother's once again convinced him with some crappy theory, he list out every thing he remembered about his past in the pad. His mother mentioned about his small accident which happened during that time, it was a simple fall from the tree branch, according to his mother he climbed a tree during playing with his friends and slipped, because of that he stayed bed ridden for almost a week.

Kong released a helpless sigh he doesn't know what to do,  now that it is confirmed that he indeed played a role in Arthit past he doesn't know how to proceed.

Shall he tell this to Arthit? or wait until he get full info, he questioned himself in worry. His grandma is no more so he couldn't ask her for details and other than her he doesn't know who to ask.

TIME SKIP: ARTHIT PoV

It's been 3 days, I am barely hanging there, all the data I am getting from people is edge me to erupt like a volcano  in rage. if it is not for my boyfriend constant comfort I might end up hurting someone by now.

Number one villain is my dad! when I went to see him first day, as usual, he scolds me for taking sick leave and complained about how irresponsible doctor I am! and yelled to get lost.

But I stood there firmly, my boldness irritated that man more and he shouted at me to meet him next morning at breakfast.

Finally, I was happy that he was ready to talk with me, I shared this to Kong happily, he also talked about his visit to his home. But next day morning when I went to see my dad, I was greeted by mother, alone,  and end up accepting some bullish** date.

To avoid me, that man ran out of the country for a week faking a crappy medical reasons.

Next and most suspicious villain is my uncle, till now my uncle never rejected my requests, but now he is avoiding me like a plea, why you ask? because I asked him why did he choosen the seafood restaurant?

He gave me some stupid reason that his client requested him, so when I asked him why did he allow the client to choose the location, well because as per the company regulation it should be them who always decides the place, without explaining me he goes all silent and asked me "are you doubting me Arthit? ", I want to shout a big 'Yes' but i don't want to doubt the man who helped me lot.

I went to Kong to drop my frustration towards my family. He really has some magic with him because his presence alone got me calm. But today that too all went in vain,  even his presence can't change my grumpy mood.

You might be already guessed now, yes it's all because of that 'Idiotic,  fuc***g krist', the dare he is doing to get information is unbelievable!.

I went to the so-called 'helping friends' club to enquiry about Krist. But when I set my foot there, one girl rushed to me and kissed me, in my lips... I pushed her away forcibly.

Next moment, I was hugged by a man like a leach. OMG !!! I jolted him away too, all my shyness towards new place gone in a blink, I asked in my cold tone "who the hell are you guys?".

Suddenly that man put his hand in his mouth and shake his head with surprised look, he whispered something to that girl who went away, then he leads me to his office room.

*********

"Nice to meet you Arthit, I am this club owner."

"Do you know me?" Arthit asked in a confused tone.

"Yes yes. krist told me lot about you." Tutah replied.

"So you know...about me...

He was cut by the owner "I know about your MPD, don't worry one knows about this, even my business partner, that girl, so? why are you here?"

"Hmmm... about that what is the relationship between you and krist? and who is that girl to Krist," Arthit asked in a bitter tone.

Tutah  ffered him a juice and motioned him to drink before answering him: "Between me and krist, it's a pure business, he do jobs in my club for some information, with her ...it's also kind of business"

Arthit sipped his juice with a nod "if it is business then why did she kissed me ? "

"Well that is the thing they do in their BUSINESS!" tutah replied nonchalantly.

Arthit spitted his juice and asked "what?!! Do you mean he is 'DOING' with her?"

Tootah wiped his table with the tissue while explaining, "No! NOT THE WHOLE THING, just simple things like acting as her boyfriend "

"Ohh... may I know what kind of information you are giving to krist?" Arthit asked in his serious tone.

"Sorry I can't give you my client information" Tootah said with his business face.

"He and I are the same people just with different memories, so please, I need that information to make us one," Arthit pleaded at the club owner with desperate look.

"Why don't you also work for me tonight like krist rather than pleading? whenever krist works my money go high," Tootah said with a dreamy eyes.

After some thinking Arthit said, "Fine, but may I know what kind of work he do?" Seeing the devious grin on Tootah face, Arthit got alerted.

Tootah opened his laptop and played some video, Arthit eyes go wide, his jaw dropped in disbelief and betrayal "what the hell he is wearing ? what the fu**?"

Arthit abruptly woke from his chair, never in his wildest dream he will do this, he grabbed Tootah collars and warned him in his cold voice "if you allow him to do this again, I will kill you brutally, understand?"

That latter just nods his head even though he find no wrong in doing singing and dancing with sexy outfit. After Arthit leaves out Tootah murmured under his breath they both have same fiery eyes.

Arthit reached Kong place soon and using his spare key he enter the latter home, he went to kong bedroom and jumped on the bed, he inhaled kong pillow to get the latter smell, it calmed him a bit. Kong came back home in the evening and seeing Arthit on his stomach in his bed made him so content and homely.

But he knows Arthit is far away from peace, he sighed and went near to Arthit and whispered softly "this time who made you mad Phi ?"

Arthit abruptly sat on the bed and said in one breath "who? Who else can make my life hell except that fucki*** moron in this world, how dare he do this to my body kong? That too for information?"

Kong takes his lover hand and rubbed on it, "are you talking about kris...", Kong was cut off by arthit again  "don't say his name again Kong, do you know what he is doing to get information, he is...shit!! I can't even tell you kong"

Kong smiled, its really a nice view for kong to see his lover cursing with a angry face, not believing the fact of Kongpop smiling at his misery Arthit asked "are you smiling at me kong, do you like kri..." before Arthit finished his question, kong kissed him on his lips to shut him off.

Breaking the kiss, kong told "you are really tempting me with your curse phi, that I can't focus on your words"

Arthit's cheeks turned red, he try to remove himself from kong, but that latter embrace got tighten, kong went close to Arthit face before whispering, "to think rationally you need a good ahsjkk..." Arthit placed his palm on kong mouth and said  "don't you dare talk shamelessly like krist"

Kong chuckled and removed his boyfriend palm from his mouth and kissed it before saying "hmm.. P'arthit I want to say good sleep, not that thing" ... to avoid his embarrassment Arthit seductively loosened kong tie and whispered "ohhh, then you want to SLEEP ONLY, I thought we are goi....", his words got swallowed by kong mouth.

Breaking the kiss kong said in his husky voice "why don't you confess the bashful thing krist did for information while I make you shameless", Arthit can just nod his head with excited chill.

****

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.3K 282 7
after being repeatedly pressured by both his and mews parents. Gulf is finally pregnant with their twins. but unlucky for them and everyone else. Gul...
19.9K 1K 16
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌...
801K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
12.1K 539 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...