Light ➼ Peter Pan βœ“

By Allison_Belle

Years ago, the Evil Queen cast a curse that created Storybrooke, where she lived happily with her husband, Ro... More

Playlist
Casting
Prolouge
// ACT ONE //
Chapter 1 ➼ π’»π“Šπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π‘’ π“†π“Šπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ
Chapter 2 ➼ π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒹
Chapter 3 ➼ π’Άπ“‡π“‡π‘œπ“Œπ“ˆ
Chapter 4 ➼ π’Ύπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ
Chapter 5 ➼ 𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇
Chapter 6 ➼ π’Έπ“Šπ“‡π“ˆπ‘’π’Ή
Chapter 7 ➼ 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒢𝒾𝒹 π‘’π“ƒπ’Έπ‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ
Chapter 8 ➼ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π’½π‘œπ“Œ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝓇𝒢𝒾𝒹?
Chapter 9 ➼ π“ˆπ’Άπ’»π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή
Chapter 10 ➼ 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇
Chapter 11 ➼ π‘”π’Ύπ“‡π“π’»π“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ƒπ’Ήπ“ˆ
Chapter 12 ➼ π‘œπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ π“Šπ“…π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒢 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓂
Chapter 13 ➼ π“‹π’Ύπ“ˆπ’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ
Chapter 14 ➼ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‰π“‡π“Šπ“‰π’½
Chapter 15 ➼ π“π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰
Chapter 16 ➼ 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽
Chapter 17 ➼ π’Έπ’½π’Άπ‘œπ“ˆ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Άπ“‚π‘œπ“ƒπ‘” π“Šπ“ˆ
Chapter 18 ➼ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰
Chapter 19 ➼ π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Chapter 20 ➼ π’Άπ“π“Œπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡
Chapter 21 ➼ π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’
// ACT TWO //
Chapter 22 ➼ π“π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‰π’Ύπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’·π‘’π’Άπ“‡π“ˆ
Chapter 23 ➼ 𝒷𝓁𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝒢𝑔𝒾𝒸
Chapter 24 ➼ π“ˆπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π’Έπ’½ π“…π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“Ž
Chapter 25 ➼ 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 π’½π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή
Chapter 26 ➼ π“ƒπ‘œπ“‰ π“ˆπ‘œ π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ
Chapter 27 ➼ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’Έπ’½ π’½π“Šπ“ƒπ“‰
Chapter 28 ➼ 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒
Chapter 29 ➼ 𝑔𝒢𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒢𝓃
Chapter 30 ➼ π‘”π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
Chapter 31 ➼ π’Άπ“Šπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ‘’ π’Ήπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π‘’π“ˆπ“‰
Chapter 32 ➼ π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’ 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃, π’½π‘œπ“‚π‘’ 𝒢𝑔𝒢𝒾𝓃
Chapter 34 ➼ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’»π“Šπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π‘’
Chapter 35 ➼ π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“π“Ž 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇
Epilogue

Chapter 33 ➼ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓁𝑒 π‘œπ’» π’Ύπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘œπ“‰π“ˆ

1K 36 8
By Allison_Belle

AN : Angelina's dress for the ball is up top, the song is for Angelina and Peter during the ballroom scene

Angelina's POV

"Look ahead, my ladies. The dark one's castle," Killian says as the four of us stand on a hill that overlooks the forest. Rumpelstiltskin's castle emerges from the trees.

"A little more imposing than the pawn shop," Emma sighs.

"It's prettier than I imagined the dark one's castle to be," I say, tilting my head.

"Not as dark as one would think," Peter snickers from his spot next to me. I agree with him. I imagined the castle to be built of dark brick rather than its light grey structure.

"So, what do we do now? Knock on the door and introduce ourselves?" Emma asks, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey, we're from the future?"

"Might be best if I stay back," Killian speak up. "The dark one and I have a rather complicated past. I'd wager he'd want to kill me on sight."

"Maybe not if Peter and I went in first," I speak up leaning around Emma to face the pirate. "If I'm right on how far back in time we actually are, then the dark one has been looking for Peter for a while now. Hopefully he'll be too wrapped up in seeing his nephew that having you with us won't be such a big problem."

"Oh I'll take that bet."

I jump at the sound of the familiar voice and turn around. Peter grabs my arm as the dark one stands before us. The man laughs, clapping his hands together as he continues.

"I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this! Hello, Peter. I'll get back to you soon." The green skinned man smirks as he thrusts his hand forward, placing Killian in a choke hold.

"Stop!" Emma yells, rushing at the wizard, who simply uses his magic to push her down.

"Uncle, please stop this! Listen to us!" Peter tries.

"And why would I help you?"

"Because if you don't you'll never see your son again!" Emma yells as she stands.

The wizard glances between the three of us before groaning and dropping his hold on Killian. "What do you know of my son?" He asks turning to Emma.

"His name is Baelfire. You're planning to enact a curse in hopes of reuniting with him."

"Who told you that?" Rumple asks. "What are you? Some kind of witch?"

"No I'm not a witch," Emma tells him. "I'm the one who breaks the curse so you can find him. I'm the product of true love."

Rumple wrinkles his forehead as he says, "but that's speculation. Part of my plans. But I haven't done it."

"You will, and you will succeed."

"If that's true, that means," Rumple trails off looking between us.

"We're from the future," I finish for him.

"But time travel hasn't been done." The wizard continues.

"Well blame the one who cracked that code. We need your help," I tell him as Peter wraps an arm around my waist, staying quiet around his uncle.

"Help?" The dark one laughs. "You need my help? Then answer this one question. Do I find my son? Answer me!"

"Yes," Emma quickly answers.

"How?" He asks before throwing up a finger, "Wait, don't tell me. If I succeeded I don't want anything in my head to throw it off."

"It might have already been thrown off," Emma hesitantly tells the man.

The wizard groans, "You've changed things. What have you done?"

Emma sighs, glancing back at me before saying, "We interrupted my parents meeting."

"Thank you, Mister G -" Emma stops herself as the four of them follow the wizard into his castle. "Rumpelstiltskin, for believing us. I know time travel is hard to swallow."

I glance around the foyer with my arm laced through Peter's. The green skinned man turns around as he says, "Not as hard as the other mystery you've presented me. Why haven't I killed him?" He asks, pointing at the pirate.

"If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't for lack of effort." Killian shrugs. "Let's just say we bury the hatchet."

The wizard laughs as he says, "yes, but why not in your skull?"

My eyes widen as Killian freezes. Footsteps are heard as a voice says, "Oh, Rumpelstiltskin. You're back. Do you need anything?"

Emma gasps as she turns around. My eyes lock with the girl as she smiles and says, "Belle!"

"So, do we know each other?" The brunette woman asks, confused.

I sigh, rolling my eyes as Peter quietly laughs beside me.

"Oh, sorry. No. Um, mister, Rumple. The dark one," Emma struggles as she stumbles over her words. "He told us about you."

"Did he?" Belle blushes under Rumple's gaze, who responds with a quick, "No."

Rumpelstiltskin looks between Emma and I before groaning as he turns back to face Belle, "Go away and read a book or whatever it is you like to do. Come back and clean later."

"You could ask nicely," Belle urges the man.

I snicker, holding a hand over my mouth as Rumple turns around and yells, "I could also turn you into a toad!"

Belle smiles, turning to leave as Emma mumbles, "It's a miracle you two fell for each other."

I gasp and dramatically cough while shooting daggers at the back of Emma's head as the man begins laughing, "What? I mean first you tell me that I let the pirate live. Now you're telling me I fall for the help?"

"Yeah she's got a strange sense of humor," I say, glaring at the blonde who looks down at her feet. "But let's get back to our problem. Her parents. If you don't mind."

"Yes," The wizard claps his hands together before looking around nervously. "Who are they?"

"Snow White and Prince Charming," Emma responds.

"Prince Charming," Rumpelstiltskin giggles to himself.

"His real name is Prince James," Emma clarifies.

"King George's son? Who's wedding I just arranged?" The man asks as he sits to the table. Peter wraps an arm around my shoulder as I sigh.

This just got a whole lot more complicated.

"See that's what I'm trying to tell you!" Emma exclaims. "That marriage isn't supposed to happen because the ring that he was going to give her gets stolen by Snow."

"That's quite the tale you're spinning," The wizard states as he folds his hands across the table.

"Here, let me show you. It's in the book," Emma says as she grabs the story book from Killian's satchel. The blonde excitingly flips through the story book to find the pages blank. "What?"

I leave Peter's side to stand by Emma. I sigh, flipping through the pages to find everything after Snow and Charming were supposed to meet to come up empty. "It's gone. Everything that happened after they met is gone. It's a ripple effect. Anything that you change in the past effects the future. I told you this," I glare at the girl.

"We need to get Snow to steal that ring so we can get their story back in track," Emma says.

"You're in luck," Rumpelstiltskin holds up his hand. "There's a ball tonight at King Midas' castle. Prince James will be there and so will his ring."

"So we just need to get Snow there," Emma grins, looking around between Killian who wears a nervous expression, and Peter who stands next to me with his arms crossed.

"How?" Killian asks, "We don't even know where she is."

"Allow me," The wizard says as he stands and walks over to a small table by the window. He stands in front of a crystal ball and waves his hand over it, making an image of Snow appear.

"She's with Blackbeard trying to secure passage upon his ship," Killian says as he peers over Emma's shoulder.

"And it looks like she's failing," Rumple says she he watches the pirate walk away.

"So won't be able to escape the Queen without the money she would have got from the ring," Peter states.

Emma stands in front of the man as she pleads, "Can you help us?"

"Help you? I can work on getting your portal to the future open again, but getting your parents together? You made that mess, dearie. Only you know what you did. Now go undo it." The wizard tells the blonde as he turns to look through old spell books.

Emma sighs as she exits the room. Killian follows quickly behind her. I squeeze Peter's hand and turn to leave until Rumpelstiltskin speaks up.

"Peter." The said boy stops and turns around to face his uncle. "Where have you been all this time?"

"Neverland," Peter answers.

Rumpelstiltskin nods as he picks up a stack of spell books. He then says, "I'll be sure to look there then."

Peter shakes his head as he answers, "No, don't. You said anything that we do here to change our past changes our future. I found love there, uncle. We're set to be married once this all resolves. She's everything to me. I'd spend years, decades alone on that island if it meant that I got to marry Angelina Hood."

The wizard's eyes lock onto mine as he smiles, "Hood?"

I nod, "My parents are Regina Mills and Robin Hood."

Rumple's eyes widen as he laughs and shakes his head, "Didn't see that one coming." He smiles again before saying, "Thank you for looking out for my nephew."

"Of course," I smile as Peter takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

"One more thing!" The dark one yells, running out of the room after us. He hands Peter a small paper as he smiles and says, "Your invite to the ball." Magic from his hands weld over Peter and I, changing our outfits into royal attire for the ball.

"Thank you, Uncle," Peter smiles at the man before leading me out of the castle.

Peter and I walk hand in hand through the ballroom doors, dropping the invitation with the guard at the door. A pearl white mask covers my eyes as I glance around the ballroom. "It's just like my mother described," I gasp with a smile on my lips.

"Care to dance, my princess?" Peter asks, bowing his head as he holds his hand out for me.

I giggle, taking his hand as I pull him onto the ballroom floor. We easily fall into sync with the crowd on the dance floor. I smile, remembering the first time I taught the boy the dance.

Warm sand pressed against the balls of my feet as Peter spun me under his arm. My long hair almost hitting the boy in the face as he laughed. The sun has just set against the horizon, leaving deep lavender clouds scattered throughout the luminous fuchsia sky. My long skirt blew against the ocean breeze as I spun in circles.

The boy in front of me wears a bright smile on his face as he spins me out at arms length before pulling me back into his chest, wrapping both arms against my waist as my back presses to his chest.

"That isn't how the dance ends," I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder.

"What kind of dance should end without you in my arms?"

I laugh before turning to face Peter, catching his lips in mine.

"Remember when you would make me dance with you on the beach?" Peter asks me.

I smiles, wrapping both arms around his neck as I say, "Don't act like you didn't like it."

Peter laughs, gently shaking his head as we spin around the ballroom in slow circles. I smile as I spot the prince making his way through the crowd. "Hey, there's Charming."

Peter glances over my shoulder and nods before saying, "We've got more company." Peter tilts his head to the left, gesturing to Emma and Killian dancing together.

"I can see them together," I say.

Peter wrinkles his nose before dropping the look as something else catches his eye. I turn around as my eyes lay on my mother.

"My lord, Snow White has been spotted in the castle," one of the guards alerts King Midas.

My eyes widen as I overhear the king say, "The bandit Snow White? Here? Get her!"

"We have to go," I tell Peter, grasping his hand as I follow after Emma and Killian. The four of us rush up the stairs onto a balcony where I find the former Princess about to jump over the edge. Snow White pays no attention to the four of us as she climbs down the side of the castle before running off into the forest.

Emma gasps, leaning over the balcony wall as she says, "She did it. She stole the ring."

"You can't hide from me!" A voice shouts. I glance above us to find a furious Charming hanging out of the castle window. "Wherever you are, I will find you!"

Just as the prince disappears, one of the King's knights appears with a cross bow aimed at Snow's horse that runs away. Just as he's about to fire, Emma launches herself at the guard, making the arrow lodge into a tree rather than Snow's horse.

"Nice save, Swan," Killian says as he helps the girl stand up. "Now to make sure your parents meet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.4K 31
[COMPLETED] welcome to neverland, where imagination runs wild. riley lives on neverland. head of the lost girls and the most terrified thing in Neve...
2.3M 55.5K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
18.6K 660 37
This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It has dark secrets hiding in every corner...
44.7K 879 20
πŸ’šUnder Editing SeperatelyπŸ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...