Forgetting The Bad Boy

Από TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Περισσότερα

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Five

13.1K 369 218
Από TiaNightt

I spring upwards in shock, from the sudden impact of a pillow making contact with my head.

Is this how they greet each other in the mornings here in delinquent-ville?

"Turn that god damn alarm off before I sock you." I hear Niko grunt, I figured he'd be the culprit for the assault with the pillow.

I roll my eyes and latch on to my phone that rests on my night stand.

I cancel my alarm and browse my media quickly before shutting my phone off and slipping out of bed.

I took it Niko was mad about my early alarm, I guess he doesn't have to get up an hour earlier to make sure he's ready on time.

wish I didn't have to, I envied he got to sleep in just a tad longer.

Especially after we both had our sleep interrupted last night.

I wasn't in any way ready for this day.

I walk past the couch to see a mesmerizing Vincent, still asleep somehow.

I sauntered over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, I made my way into a hot, boiling shower before getting out and brushing my teeth.

With a white towel around me, I exit the bathroom and grab my uniform off the footrest near my bed.

As I go to head back towards the washroom to get changed, I'm startled by Vincent wide awake, he was sitting upright on the couch, eyeing me.

Does this gorgeous mans really have to creep like that?

"You know, some people find staring rude." I purse my lips as I glare at his breathtaking appearance. He had just woken up and somehow he was more attractive than yesterday.

"Well I guess some people get butt-hurt too easily now don't they?" He tilts his head with a smug grin. I definitely didn't order a side of asshole this morning.

Damn, tough crowd.

I instantly frowned at his sassy comeback, brushing it off with a shake of my head as I made my way to the bathroom to get dressed.

I quickly slip my plaid skirt on, followed by a tight white button up T-shirt I tuck into my skirt. I pull the knee high socks up to their limit and slip the black pumps on my feet. I lean into the mirror to examine my face. A knock comes from the bathroom door abruptly, causing me to flinch as I examine myself.

"I'm in here." I chirp.

"I'm legit going to piss my pants, hurry up." Niko whines through the bathroom door. There was no holding back my laughter from his comment, knowing he was on the other side of the door probably holding his crotch and twisting his legs.

I twist the knob and swing the door open, before I could even make eye contact with Niko, he shoved passed me like he was going to explode. I feel the door slam shut behind me, a few seconds later followed by a moan of relief out of Niko.

I brushed through my hair with my fingers as I walked back to my bed and took a seat. I couldn't wait to get my things after school today, I missed having a brush and my own soaps for the shower.

In all honesty I really didn't want to smell like old spice, but here I am with my wet hair, reeking of none other than old spice.

I usually do my makeup for school, at least I used to before my accident.

I remember doing it in my mirror every morning at the beginning of other years. I've never had issues with my confidence and I never wore makeup because I think it helps my appearance, I just like spicing myself up every day to enjoy it.

It didn't mean I wasn't okay with going without it, I was fine to not wear makeup. Which is why I wasn't exactly freaking out this morning that I had to wear my bare face.

I look over and see Vincent slumped over on the couch looking through his phone, as I hear Niko start the shower up, I decided to try and make some conversation with Vincent.

Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot and needed to become more aquainted for him to feel more comfortable to talk to me, and not just be a dick or storm off when he does.

"So are you nervous for today?" I face towards him and ask, trying to give a warm but subtle smile.

He looks up from his phone and those deep sea blue eyes capture almost my entire being, the way the ray of light hits his godly iris's from the sunrise almost has me in a puddle of my own drool.

He looked that of a greek god, zeus himself.

But better.

It was so hard to talk to him, every time he made eye contact it was like I got sucked into this warped realty and all I can do is stare at him so attentively and study all his flawless features.

"I've dealt with more nerve racking things then a first day at a new school. I take it you're nervous." He asks me, which took me by surprise.

I was happy he was actually engaging in talking to me. I wondered if he actually cared if I was nervous or not, or if he just asked to not seem like he was completely blowing me off.

"Well, not exactly but it is sort of a lot for me. I had a long year and I ended up here, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around." I let out a strong breath as I gave a small laugh, I brushed my hair back against my head with my hand as I waited for his response.

"I got a lot of things I still can't wrap my head around." He grumbles in a strict and serious tone, it sent a rather deathly chill up my arms and spine, making my hairs stand completely erect.

That boy gave me quite the mixture of feelings.

"Good luck." He says hollowly, with that he makes his way out the door, shutting it behind him.

I let out a deep sigh as I stared at the closed door, the closed door with him unfortunately on the other end.

I couldn't figure that boy out, something about him seemed so familiar and intriguing, but every time he keeps throwing me off with these curveballs of cold emotion and hallow expressions.

Was it just me?

I swear to god this guy hates me.

--- ---

After my two morning classes, lunch rolled around the corner and I couldn't wait to stuff my face with some carbs.

I used to be a stress eater, so here and there when I get nervous, I tend to get a little hungry too.

As hungry as I was, I was still nervous to enter the cafeteria on my own, there was at least 1200 students at the school and I wouldn't doubt every single one of them was in this room right now. It sure sounded like it.

Mega nervous over here.

I felt my nerves racing as my heart was beating faster and faster, completely overwhelmed.

It's just people, what's there to be so afraid of?

People are dangerous and cruel, why wouldn't I be afraid?

I breathe heavily as I walk by the tables slowly, subtly eyeing the people I pass and examining the kinds of people within the school.

They were all relatively good looking, especially the girls, they would sure be hard to compete with for all the hot guys that went here.

I remember at my other school all the guys were practically children, I never had an interest for any one of them.

I feel like there was only a single boy there I noticed and found attractive, but I don't remember who.

Either way, this school had my other one beat by a landslide.

I've never seen so many gorgeous people in my life, all in one damn building. Especially the one I woke up to see on the couch this morning, even with how grumpy he was.

Not everyone's a morning person though.

As I'm walking, my name is suddenly called out numerous times, by a familiar cheery voice.

I turn my head around the room looking for the root of the voice, when finally, I spot the icy blue eyes and  blonde hair a couple tables across from me.

Niko was waving me over to what I saw was a table of him and his guy friends

There was one girl there but she looked pretty intimidating, I was second guessing myself as I made my way to the table.

When I made it over, I was standing beside Niko as I stood at the table.

Awkwardly.

This girl was so pretty I didn't really know how to act, she made me look Walmart branded, meanwhile she was like Gucci or something.

"Guys, this is my roommate Grace. She's new to Brighton, she just got here yesterday." He points to me as he addresses his friends, I look to all of them and share my best smile trying to leave the most positive impression.

"Grace, this is Ryer, the blonde one." He says, pointing to a tall, slimmer, dirty blonde boy with caramel eyes. Ryer greets me with a smirk and a wink.

Ryer Blake.

"And that's James, dark hair." Niko points to the one with wavy, dark brown hair, the boy who was very focused on his food.

As a noodle hits the tanned skin on his face while he slurps up his spaghetti, he turns his blue eyes to me and greets me with a smile.

James Fell.

"Lastly, this is Bella." He motions towards the girl I was eyeing as I walked over here, he gave her a wide smile as he looked to her.

Her hair was a hazelnut brown and her eyes were a cold blue like Niko. She was extremely beautiful, there's no fucking way these guys weren't all over her.

Is there anyone that isn't a fucking ten out of ten at this school?

Isabella Johnson.

"You can sit here Grace, I don't think Vincent is coming around today." Bella smiles and pats the empty seat beside her.

I gulp down and walk on over to the seat she offered. I smile and give her a thanks as I place my book on the table and look to everyone. She seemed a lot nicer than I thought, I guess all pretty girls aren't bitches.

I didn't know Vincent was apart of the group going on over here either, nor would I have expected him to be. He didn't strike me as a group of friends type of guy, he gave me loner stoner vibes.

"So? What's the thoughts on Brighton so far?" Niko asks as he shovels his food into his mouth.

Man I was starving.

All the growling my stomach was doing could talk for me...

Watching people eat made me so hungry.

"It's pretty nice here actually, I don't mind it so far." I shrug. "It's not what I expected it to be at all.

Which wasn't a lie, I wasn't minding it so far.

The walk here was long though, just under a half hour, which goes to show how actually lazy I am.

I hear a snicker coming from Bella beside me just as I finish speaking, I turn and give a questioning look.

"You say that now, but it won't stay that way. Once you see how hard it is to sneak out and have fun, shit gets depressing." Bella snarls as she stares down to her hands.

I took it she wasn't a fan of being a student here. I wonder what she did to land a spot here, there's no way a girl that hot killed someone or robbed a bank.

"What are you complaining about Bella? You've never missed a party, so when have you had trouble with sneaking out huh?" Ryer cocks an eyebrow as he addresses Bella. She simply rolls her eyes in response and the boys laugh and continue eating.

Its only been 20 minutes but I was loving this little group of people.

Bella was actually so nice despite how intimidating she may look, and the guys were just hilarious, not to mention hot.

Plus, I already liked Niko from the start, he was the first person to be nice and approach me.

Niko and his friends got lost in convo and laughter, leaving me time to peer around the room at my surroundings and try and get some better judgement of the school.

My eyes circle around the room when I'm taken aback seeing Vincent through the window outside, holding another guy by his collar, aggressively shouting and eventually throwing him down to the ground and storming off. My heart skips a beat from my recent observation and I slowly turn my focus back to the table and try to erase that image from my head.

I'll end up digging into it.

"Are you coming to the opening party tonight, blondie?" James purrs and smirks as he asks me. I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

I've never been the girl that guys flirt with or hit on.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the feeling.

"What party?" I ask, no one sent out anything about a party. "I didn't hear anything about any parties."

Maybe I'm not invited.

"There's a party every year when the school year starts up, just a 'welcome back to this shit hole' party basically. It's just outside of campus, in Shorline." Ryer explains.

"So what do you say? How about I escort you to your first rager at Brighton. I wouldn't mind showing you a good time. And showing people I'm showing you a good time." James licks his lips and eyes mine.

My cheeks suddenly lit on fire.

This boy was too much.

"Easy tiger, don't pounce on the fresh meat, you'll scare her away." Bella jokes and we all laugh. "Sorry about him Grace, he doesn't usually come off so strong. Well actually that's a lie but I'm still sorry."

"Oh don't apologize, it takes a lot to scare me." I reply with a giggle.

"I like that." James claps and points to me with a smirk, I roll my eyes and smile.

This day wasn't  looking too bad, I already got invited to my first party.

Still, I couldn't get what I saw with Vincent out of my head.

Would he be at the party too?

This chapter was longer yes, sometimes I get carried away so I'm not too sure if I'm sorry about it😬 I'm just gonna say it, you can expect the majority of my chapters to be pretty long and detailed. That's just how I write and if you aren't with it, no ones forcing anyone to keep reading! This app and people on it hate detail but personally I love when authors on here drag it out😎

Grace seems to be a pretty likeable person so far, do you think the others are gonna end up being her friends?
Will Vincent be at the party? That's a secret I'll never tell....😂

Don't forget to comment and vote lovelies!

-Tia

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.5M 69.9K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
Amneisa Από seaofroses07

Εφηβική Φαντασία

203K 10.3K 74
"Her mind was a blank canvas and she longed to see the picture." When Addison Pierce is dropped off at Eaton Academy, she is told only four things: h...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...