Let it Snow (B. Banner)

By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Avengers/Rise of the Guardians crossover. Neva is the daughter of the infamous Santa Claus and Jackie Frost... More

Trailer
Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue
Series

Neva St. North

15.5K 364 208
By Lone-wolf-fanfics

Name: Neva St. North

Alternative Names: Neva Frost

Notes: Neva means snow

Title(s): Daughter of Winter. Daughter of Christmas. Spirit of Winter. Spirit of Christmas.

Nickname: Nee. (Most) Mini Frost (Bunny) Little One (North) Princess (Jackie). Elsa. Ice Queen. Snow Queen. Frosty. (Tony) 

DOB: Unknown

Age: Unknown (Though North would imply she is at least 100 years old, possibly older as the Guardians measure time differently)

Species: Guardian

Birthplace: North Pole

Home:

North's Workshop, North Pole

North Pole Store and Diner, New York (A Christmas centric store)

Cast: Georgina Haig

Occupation(s):

Guardian of Heroes (Eventually)

Guardian of Earth (Eventually)

Toymaker (Hobby)

Store and Diner Owner (Currently)

Family:

Jackie Frost (Mother – obviously a female version, aged up)

Nicholas St. North (Father)

E. Aster Bunnymund 'Bunny' (Godfather)

Sanderson Mansnoozie 'Sandy' (Godfather)

Toothiana 'Tooth' (Godmother)

"As long as one child believes, I will be here to fight fear" - Neva

Physical Appearance:

Neva is considered an incredibly beautiful young woman, she has bright blue eyes, and white hair. She is usually seen wearing a dark red hoodie with white fur wrist cuffs and a white fur-lined hood, with brown skin-tight trousers and brown combat boots.

She has multiple tattoos on her body, including:

A black sleigh with reindeers on her hand

A tree on her right side.

Blue and white snowflakes on her feet and lower legs. 

She also has the words naughty and nice tattooed on each forearm respectively, much like her father does, only without the extensive details.

Battle Style:

Neva's battle style consists of Parkour and Kendo (means "way of the sword"). She combines free-running with Martial Arts to make a unique battle style. With perfect timing and skills, Neva is able to dodge an enemy attack and instantly response by calculating her body and staff movements to be able to deliver her own attack.

"Life is made up of danger and heartbreak, I laugh in the face of both!" - Neva

Personality

Neva is a warrior with a heart of pure gold. Fierce, demanding, and impulsive, everything about her is larger than life. For Neva, nothing is impossible as long as she believes in it.

"She once defeated an entire team of agents with a sharpened candy cane-while she was eating." - Natasha about Neva

Neva has the ability to find the wonder in everything around her. It boosts her faith in others and resolve, and helps her be jolly and a little childish but gives her a unique insight.

"She's a wild woman. An adventurer, a warrior, a dynamic force of nature who takes over every room she walks into. She kicks down doors and can take on the greatest of fighters but.....she loves making toys, her whole existence is bringing generosity and joy to the world." - Tooth about Neva

Just like her father, Neva knows almost all bug languages, as well as speaking fluent hamster and leech.

As a teenager, Jackie states that Neva was exactly like her; a teenage hellion who had no interest in being bound by rules or obligations, and rather instead favored spreading her winter magic for the sake of the amusement of herself and children.

Powers and Abilities

Neva, as the daughter of both North and Jackie, inherited powers from both her parents.

Enhanced Intelligence:

Neva's mental performance has been greatly enhanced to the very peak of human potential and beyond, thus allowing her mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible.

Enhanced Strength:

Neva's strength is immensely enhanced beyond the peak of human potential. Her immense strength allows her to physically overpower combatants, including elite-trained humans, extraterrestrial troops, and robot sentries. She can effortlessly bend metal bars, slam through solid walls and reinforced glass, and pry open steel doors.

Enhanced Durability:

Neva's bones and muscles are vastly denser and harder than a human's, above the highest level of human potential, which makes her much incredibly more durable than any human being. Though she is not bulletproof, she can survive extreme blunt force trauma such as being hit with solid objects or contact with superhuman opponents.

Enhanced Speed:

Neva can run and move at speeds beyond the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman condition.

Enhanced Stamina:

Neva's musculature produces fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. Neva's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in her muscles, granting her exceptional endurance and lung capacity, greater than of normal humans. She can function in peak capacity for hours before showing fatigue.

Enhanced Agility:

Her immensely enhanced agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist and leagues above even the world's greatest acrobats. She can coordinate her body with perfect balance, equilibrium, flexibility, and dexterity.

Enhanced Reflexes:

Neva's reflexes are superior to those of the finest athlete. It is beyond human potential which allows her to dodge rapid gunfire in close range.

Enhanced Senses:

Neva's five natural senses have been enhanced. She can see, hear, smell, feel, and taste things imperceptible to humans. This allows her to see further, hear with amazing clarity, detect specific persons, objects, substances with her smell, etc.

Regenerative Healing Factor:

Niva is immune to all infections, diseases, and disorders; also Neva cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, toxins, or impurities. For Neva, large cuts and bruises heal within seconds and even fatal gunshot wounds and fractures will mend within minutes. 

In fact, the only known true weakness of a Guardian is children losing belief in them, with Neva being the Guardian of Heroes, it is possible her true weakness is when heroes lose faith and hope in themselves, or/and the people lose faith and hope in the heroes, on a massive scale.   

Winter Magic:

Neva can summon snow, ice, frost, and can unleash energy bolts of ice, and she can easily freeze things over/solid with a mere wave of her staff. Neva can conjure ice, snow, and frost from her mere presence, as well as freezing winds, snowballs, snowflakes, etc. Neva can even manifest images from frosted window panes, freeze water by walking on it, and conjure indoor snowfall.

Snow Manipulation:

Neva can create, shape and manipulate snow.

Ice Blast:

Neva can release ice over a specific target area causing great damage or delivering great shock waves of pure force.

Cryokinesis:

Neva's powers work by absorbing all existing heat around her, thereby reducing the temperature and to freeze targets well-below negative 370 degrees. Furthermore, her powers can reach such low levels that they can completely negate a enhanced healing power and alternatively neutralize accelerated decomposing. Neva can create various ice structures with ease. She can launch upon manifestation sharp projectiles in rapid succession. Her powers can also affect the weather around her, dropping the climate of the area and cause it to snow.

Cryokinetic constructs:

Neva can create various structures and weapons made out of ice, which she can utilize during a fight.

Ice spike projection:

Neva is able to create spikes out of ice in order to use in combat as projectiles, daggers, swords, and claws.

Remote cryokinesis: 

Neva can freeze objects without physical contact with the object itself. This ability is seemingly passive, meaning that Neva isn't willingly controlling it. This usually happens if she is upset or angry. 

Cold Immunity

Neva is immune to cold, being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect effects.

Flight

Neva is able to fly by riding the wind. She flies by floating like a snowflake, and propels herself with the wind to fly faster.

Wind Generation:

Niva can generate winds to aid her in flight.

Magic of Fun

Neva can bewitch others with feelings of fun, joy, and laughter with her snowballs or even her snowflakes.

Christmas Entity Physiology

"Yes, Tony, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist. How dreary would the world be if there were no Santa Claus." - Neva to Tony Stark

As the daughter of North, Neva is considered a Christmas Entity. From this connection, she gains many of her abilities.

Reindeer Manipulation:

Neva can communicate and control the magical flying reindeers of the North Pole - including Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Prancer, Rudolph and Vixen. (Rudolph isn't a sleigh pulling reindeer but a gift given to Neva when she was a child, and yes, his nose does light up)

Yeti Communication: 

Neva can communicate with the yeti that live at the North Pole

Sleigh Command:

As the daughter of North, Neva has the ability to drive his sleigh. Whether this is an actual power or not is unknown as not many others are allowed to fly the sleigh, with Jackie being the only exception

Happiness Inducement:

Neva is able to induce a state of joyful, cheerful delight-fullness in a target and if hostile, Neva can make them into their best friend. This might even be subconscious on Neva's part, people just tend to feel better and happier around her.

Candy Manipulation and Creation:

Neva can create, shape and manipulate candy, including candy bars, chocolates, licorice, sour candies, salty candies, tart candies, hard candies, taffies, gumdrops, marshmallows, etc.

Levitating:

Neva can levitate up and down chimnies much like her father. 

"The only way to ever truly be in control of your powers is to embrace them." - Neva to Bruce.

Abilities:

Master Martial Artist:

Neva is a master at combat and the field of martial arts. She has an extensive knowledge of melee combat.

Master Acrobat:

Neva' years of training and experience have made her an master acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist. She often utilizes these talents in combat for both evasive and offensive purposes.

Free running

Neva is a very skilled free runner and can quickly move across rooftops or even weave through traffic with uncanny speed and agility.

Multilingualism:

Neva is capable of speaking and understanding most, if not all, Earth languages, as well as Bug languages, and hamster and leech.

Pilot:

Neva is highly skilled at piloting her father's sleigh.

Master Craftsman, Toymaker, and Inventor (Enhanced Artisan (Toys)):

Just like her father, Neva is skilled in creating and designing toys.

Enhanced Artisan (Decorations):

Neva can craft Christmas decorations to the highest of quality.

Supernatural Artisan (Snow Globes):

Neva can craft snow globes to the highest of quality, these snow globes are of higher quality than her toys and decorations. North even claims that she has created some of the most beautiful globes he has ever seen.

Equipment:

Magic Staff:

Neva has a magic staff with which she can channel her powers through. This was given to her by her parents when she was a child and is meant to channel and focus her abilities rather than it being the source of her powers. 

The wand is long and straight. While its material was unknown, it is considered to be indestructible, Jackie was adamant that that was a feature to be added after her own staff had been broken many years before by Pitch.

The wand is composed of five sections; a short ice crystal, followed by a silver bar, then a black handle, followed by another silver bar, and ending with a long ice crystal. There are also some engraved images on the wand, which look like a collection of bells. They start at the base of the short ice crystal (right where it connects to the silver handle), then curves around the wand up to the base of the long ice crystal.

Pairing: Bruce Banner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 35 16
We know the Guardians. Nicholas St. North, the Spirit of Christmas known as Santa Clause; E. Aster Bunnymund, the Spirit of Easter known as the Easte...
54.1K 1.6K 55
Different worlds collide in the entrance of an inevitable threat. On a quest to inflict his twisted will onto reality, Thanos needs to wield all...
2.3K 43 6
The remaining Avengers -- Tony Stark, (Y/n) The Witch, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and Bruce Banner -- must figure out a way to bring back the...
1.2K 20 27
25 Days of Holiday themed prompts plus a Bonus prompt!