A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

32. Trust

7.6K 523 295
By Krydolf_tha_kin

Since my legs are free I use them to grind against my boner. It's difficult and uncomfortable, but it works for a while. I groan in frustration from not being able to use my hands. If only I could hump something instead... I look around to see if I can find a suitable target and the couch in the living room comes into view. If I somehow manage to get over there I could probably grind myself against the armrest. I tap my feet against the floor as I think, but suddenly it hits me: I can probably just walk there.

I plant my feet on the ground, lean forward a bit and successfully lift the chair up into the air as I stand up. It's hard to walk with an aching ankle, a boner, and a chair tied to my back, but I manage to make my way over to the couch nonetheless. I set the chair down next to the armrest and when I slide my hips forward my crotch reaches the couch.

I waste no time thrusting my dick against the surface and it feels so much better than what my legs did. It doesn't take long before I lose myself completely in the sensation. Seokjin's voice echoes in my head, begging me to fuck him senseless. Knowing that he's probably in his bed thinking about me only stirs me on more and I quickly come with his name on my lips. My underwear become soaked with come and my only thought is that it's a waste that it didn't end up inside of Seokjin.

My body goes limp, but to my surprise my dick does not. It still stands up proudly because of my swelling knot. I'm all dizzy from coming so hard and I mindlessly sway back and forth until I accidentally tip over the chair and fall down to the floor. It probably hurts, but I'm still riding on the high from my orgasm, so I can't really tell.

I hear a door opening somewhere and after a little while I sense a presence behind me. I glance back and see Yoongi's unusually expressive face staring back at me. He's shocked and a bit freaked out. I see his eyes glancing over at the armrest and I notice a wet patch on the fabric. Oops, didn't think about that. Yoongi returns his gaze to me with a crooked eyebrow.

"Hi?" is all I can think of to say.

"Why the fuck are you tied up to a chair and why did you hump the couch?"

"Uh... long story."

"Where are the others?"

"In your bedroom, except Taehyung because he's busy playing games on his computer," I reply, first now noticing how high I sound. I realize I've been smiling like a dork the entire time as well.

Yoongi makes a confused face and scratches his head.

"I've seen you doing some weird shit in the past, but this must take the prize," he says. "At this point I'm not even that surprised to be honest. Is Seokjin-hyung in heat or something?"

I stare at him in shock and he crosses his arms while looking at me like I'm dumb.

"Jungkook, don't look at me like I just said something outrageous. He's been acting really weird lately and him being in heat is the only explanation."

"W-what do you mean he's been acting weird?"

"Oh, I dunno..." he says sarcastically. "Maybe the fact that he woke me up in the middle of the night by moaning your name loud as fuck in his sleep and then when he finally woke up he panicked for all he was worth because there was a large wet stain on his sheets. He desperately tried to hide it, so I pretended I not to notice. I thought he just wet himself at first, but then when he sneaked out of the bedroom I saw that it was his ass that was wet. And don't get me started on his mood swings the past few days. He's been driving me nuts. Also he's been clinging to you all the time too, and sine you're an alpha that he's close too I'd say that's another strong indicator. Is that enough evidence for you?"

I don't know what to say. I'm an alpha and it took me ages to figure out that Seokjin was an omega, and here both Yoongi and Namjoon figured it out in just one day. Am I dumb? Maybe Taehyung was right about me being dense after all.

"Also," Yoongi continues. "You probably wouldn't be lying here on the floor after having humped the couch if he wasn't in heat, am I right?"

"M-maybe not."

"Do you need any help up? Or perhaps I should just untie you?"

"Yes, untie me, please."

Yoongi nods and goes to the kitchen to grab the scissors. I'm completely lost in thought as I wait for him to return. Was Seokjin having a wet dream about me? That almost makes me hard again. I'm so happy he wants me to help him with his heat. I wish I could. How will I last a week when he's like that? I probably have to avoid him the entire time, but that creates another problem: How will I last a week without seeing Seokjin?! It's even worse when I know he's thirsting for me and I can't even be there to see it. 

Yoongi returns and lets me break free from my duct tape prison. I shake my arms to get some blood flowing and then get myself up from the floor. My underwear is starting for get cold and sticky, and I can't say that it's a nice feeling. Seokjin might appreciate them though. Should I give them to him? But since I'm not allowed in his bedroom, should I ask someone else to give them to him? That would be a bit embarrassing though. 

"What are you so lost in thought about?" Yoongi asks. "Just go take a shower already."

"I was thinking if I should give my underwear to Jin-hyung," I reply without thinking. 

He just sighs at me. 

"Do you think he wants your cum-stained underwear? Does that sound romantic to you?" he asks and from the tone of his voice I would assume the answer he expects is no. 

"He got my pants earlier and I would assume he's happy about that," I say with a shrug. 

"Oh my God, I can't believe you people," Yoongi mutters to himself. "That's the kinkiest thing I've heard."

"But like... could you maybe ask him if he wants them at least? It'd be a shame to waste it."

"You're disgusting. Period. But I guess I could at least ask. Don't blame me if he thinks you're weird though."

Yoongi walks into the bedroom and I limp over to the hallway with my heart beating with anticipation. A few seconds later he comes outside with an unreadable expression. 

"So? What did he say?" I ask.

"He said, and I quote: 'Yes, oh my fucking God. Give them to me right now.' Mind you it was in a very whiny and needy voice that I chose for my own sake not to replicate. So yeah, give me your gross undies and I'll hand them over to him I guess."

I nod excitedly and take the off right away. Yoongi quickly covers his eyes and just blindly reaches out his hand. 

"For the love of God give me a clean part to hold on to," he says and I do as he wants. 

He carries them as if they're infected with a disease and disappears into the bedroom again. Before the door even closes I hear Seokjin moan so loud he's almost yelling. My dick twitches from his voice and I hurry on into my room to grab some clothes before going into the shower. My knot has started to calm down a little, but not fully. If it had actually been inside of Seokjin then it'd probably be swollen for ages. I'm just happy to know that he's that excited from smelling my come. 

⩶ΑβΩ⩶

After half an hour in the shower I emerge as a seemingly new person. My dick is calm and my mind is clear. I walk into the living room where I'm met with everyone except Seokjin. They all either sit in one corner of the couch, or on the floor, all while looking pretty drained or grumpy. I realize it's probably because of what I did to the armrest earlier. 

"There he is. The couch humper," Taehyung says angrily. "Jimin yelled at me because of what you did as if it was my fault. You said you weren't gonna do anything if I left!"

"Yeah, I lied. Sorry. Why are you all here though?"

"Seokjin-hyung got a bit too excited with your underwear that we thought it was best to leave him alone to preserve our sanity," Namjoon answers. 

So... what he means is that Seokjin is all on his own? Thinking about me? Doing r-rated things to himself? I automatically look towards the bedroom door and everyone springs to their feet.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" they say and run towards me. "You're not allowed in there!"

"W-wha- I wasn't planning on doing anything!" I say in my defense. "Please don't tie me to the chair again! I hated that!"

They grab me by the arms and drag me away from the hallway.

"No, we won't tie you up again because from now on we would prefer if you used your hands instead of the couch," Jimin says. "You're gonna have to clean this up right now."

I see that they've prepared cleaning supplies for me already and they drop me off in front of the armrest. They stand in a circle around me and stare until I pick up the sponge. It makes me feel like Cinderella who's forced to clean by her evil stepsisters, although I know they're making me do this because it's my fault. I start scrubbing and they go back to their seats on the couch or the floor. 

"How long have you known Seokjin-hyung is an omega?" Hoseok asks.

Just like with Yoongi I look at him in shock. 

"Damn, has everyone figured it out now?" I ask.

"No, he told us," Jimin says. "He probably figured he couldn't keep it a secret anymore. He seemed very upset about it. He also told us about how you carried him home all the way from school. It's nicely done of you to do that when we all know how alphas usually reacts around an omega in heat. He said we should thank you for that."

I smile a little at the praise, but I can see why Seokjin would be upset when telling the others the truth. Right now he's not really telling them about it on his own terms, but rather because he's forced to. If I'd helped him then maybe he wouldn't have had to come clean...

"But he said you already knew," Hoseok continues. "Why did he tell you, but not us?"

"Well, it's not like he really told me per se... I kind of found out on my own. It started with his scent and then when I touched him on the bed that time he got wet and his eyes turned blue."

"OK, so at least you haven't know about it for years or something. We were kinda shocked that he'd managed to keep it a secret from all of us for so long. I mean, he's been living here for five years and no one had any idea."

"But, Kookie, do you know why he didn't tell us?" Jimin asks.

"I'm not sure, but he said that out of all the people who knew about him I was the only one he could trust, although apparently he didn't even want me to find out at first."

"Sounds like some deep trust issues right there," Namjoon mumbles. 

Trust issues. Yeah, that would make sense. Seokjin did mention that he'd been called a mistake and a monster. I guess that would leave some nasty mental scars no matter who said it. 

"It's kind of sad how he kept quiet for so long," Taehyung says. "I never even considered the chance that he would be anything but a beta. Come to think of it I never asked either. But still, imagine hiding your true self from all of your best friends for years on end. It must be exhausting. He didn't say anything even though he knew he'd go into heat."

It's true. He didn't tell me, even though he said he trusted me. Maybe he just didn't trust me enough... I just hope that he'll learn that we're here for him when he needs us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.9K 48
When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by creatures he only heard in myths and stories...
3.6K 255 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
140K 11.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
33.9K 1.4K 43
Kim Taehyung, an alpha, is known around his school as the true-blooded alpha that no one messes with but everyone wants, his parents were killed by a...