โ˜†BREAKING THE ICEโ˜† shouto tod...

By DamnFuckenStraight

"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider... More

~โ˜†Relationsโ˜†~
~โ˜†Prologueโ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 1โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 2โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 3โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 4โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 5โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 6โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 7 (USJ Part 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 8 (USJ Part 2)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 9โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 10โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 11โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 13โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 14โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 15โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 16โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 17 (Internships PT 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 18 (Internships PT 2)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 19 (Internships PT 3)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 20 (Internships PT 4)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Epilogueโ˜†~

~โ˜†Chapter 12โ˜†~

895 38 92
By DamnFuckenStraight

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

12

L E T ' S   H A N G O U T

══════◄••❀••►══════

"C-can you repeat that one more time, but slower...?" Izuku repeats, for like, the fourth time.

I stood in front of him, face almost matching the red blanket he was cuddled up in, a mug of hot chocolate cupped in his hands.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"S-Shoto?!" My face felt like it was on fire, and I felt his right side heat up.

He quickly helps me back to my feet, a blush spread across both of our faces. "Are you okay?" He murmurs, facing away from me.

"I'm f-fine..!" He turns to face me, and he brings a hand to my forehead.

"Are you sure? Your face is all red..." His voice was almost a whisper. I nod, bringing on my best smile.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine! I promise." I let out a nervous chuckle as his gaze locked onto mine.

"Are you sure? I can take you back to Recovery Girl--"

"Shoto." I cut him off, giving him a closed eye grin. I pointed to myself, giggling, and trying to force confidence into myself, though I knew it would backfire once I arrived home. "I'm fine!"

"Okay. I'll take your word on it then, (Y/N)." The corners of his mouth rose up slightly as he walked away.

Just before I turned away, my legs moved before my mind, and it even still struggled to catch up.

"Hey, Shoto?" I called, and he whipped around, a stoic expression once again on his face. "Let's hang out! We can get something to eat, My treat for making you worry..!"

He was silent for a second, his gaze sweeping across the ground before flickering up back at mine. "Sure." He murmured, a small pink tint on his cheeks as he turned away, his footsteps echoing away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I-its not all that bad, (Y/N)!" Izuku patted my back. "At least you didn't k-kiss!" He lets out a nervous chuckle from behind his mug as he took a sip of the warm liquid.

(I had originally made it so
(Y/N) kisses Shoto's cheek, but decided its too soon for that--)

"Yeah, but it's just-- Ugh." I shove my face into the couch. "I'm hopeless."

"J-just hang out with him, (Y/N)." He smiles and sets down his mug, hand grabbing the TV remote and flicking it on. "How about a movie?"

"Which one?" My muffled voice squeaks from inside the couch.

"We have Eragon, Jumanji, Frozen--"

"Don't you dare mention that cursed title in this house." My voice hisses as I shoved my head farther into the cushion.

He brushes off my comment with a chuckle, and his eyes light up. "How about we watch an anime?"

"Oh!" I pulled myself from the cushion and plop down, eyes glued on the television now. "What do you have in mind?"

"W-well, Denki and Mineta were talking about one called Boku No Pico--"

══════◄••❀••►══════

My eyes fluttered open, the low call of Inuyasha to Kagome rang through the air as I sat up, flicking off the TV and checking the time.

I let out a tiny yawn, the sound relating that to a kitten or a squeak of a mouse as I stood up and stretched. I shuttered at the cold of the polished wood of the floor as I made some hot chocolate, and cracked two eggs into a pan.

(If you don't like eggs, your making pancakes. If you don't like either, you're not okay.)

There was a shuffling sound, and Izuku appeared, stealing my hot chocolate and walking away towards his room, his green locks tangled more than usual.

I let out an unhappy groan, grabbing another mug to make more hot chocolate.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Hey, (Y/N)-San!" I heard Uraraka's voice echoed from down the empty hallway as she and Iida sped toward me.

"Oh hey, Uraraka!" I turned, waving, and cracking a pot next to me. I let out a squeak and stepped back, though, to my horror, I bumped into Shoto.

"O-oh! Hey! Sorry, Sho!" I smile, trying to tame my blush and nervousness.

"You need to be more careful." He states plainly, his voice full of amusement, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Oh hey, Todoroki!" Uraraka wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Hey, (Y/N)! I never got to ask you, what happened? You were out for like, 3 days!" She cuddles me close to her.

"Uraraka!" Iida yells, moving his arms around animatedly. "That's so impolite! Reckless!"

"Boorish, brash, careless, discouraging, rude, hasty, impolite..." I trail off, giggling. "Its fine, Iida, but I can't say anything. Gotta keep it under wraps, just like Aizawa's face." I untangle myself from Uraraka's arms and continued to the classroom door, the one of which I had honestly missed walking through. I slid it open with a thud and tiredly walked to my seat.

I pulled out mine and Izuku's notebooks and flipped to an empty page in mine, and the first page of notes I missed while I was gone, in Izuku's. I slid out a red pen from the side of my bag and sighed.

I began copying down the neat handwriting, and a couple crossed out words and aching hand later, I finished the first and second page of notes. 'Great. 7 more to go.'

I let out a depressing sounding sigh, my head resting on my palm, my eyes memorizing every inch of the pen in my hand and the straight blue lines on the paper in front of me in an attempt to procrastinate.

"Hey." I heard a cool voice say to me, which caused me to jolt my eyes up, mine meeting grey and blue heterochromatic ones.

Shoto was sitting in his desk, which was in front of me, his head shifted enough so I could see his (pretty) eyes.

"Yeah?" I lift my pen off the paper below it, realizing it a lot of ink soaked into the sheet and its duplicate below it.

He was silent for a second, but continued, a small blush forming on his pale cheeks. "...Let's hang out..."

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/N)

...

Word Count: 1038
◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
291K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
530K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...