Love At First Sight My Ass |...

By jikook_sunray

[editing] ❝ I fucked you good then. Didn't I? ❞ Love is a funny word with so many interpretations of its defi... More

Disclaimer & Additional Info.
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Prologue
Chapter 1: Addictive Touches
Chapter 2: Labels
Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk
Chapter 4: Busan Satoori
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Worrying Over You
Chapter 7: Third Encounter
Chapter 8: Main Lead
Chapter 9: Forgotten Dinner
Chapter 10: Lost in 134340
Chapter 11: "I'm no expert at love."
Chapter 12: An Apology Led to a Second Chance
Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance
Chapter 14: "They're the same..."
Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting
Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation
Chapter 18: Cautious Exchanges
Chapter 19: Karma
Chapter 20: Backfired
Chapter 21: Monologue Performance
Chapter 22: "You make me thirsty."
Chapter 23: Frozen In Time
Chapter 24: "I don't want to be a second option"
Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon
Chapter 26: Hungover
Chapter 27: Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 28: I don't know what love is.
Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll
Chapter 30: Doubts of Love
Chapter 31: Pandora's Box
Chapter 32: When Realization Hits
Chapter 33: "You are me."
Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet
Chapter 36: "I really loved you."
Chapter 37: Anxious Statements
Chapter 38: Tiny Step
Chapter 39: One Last Time
Chapter 40: Gifts For Both
Chapter 41: Epiphany
Chapter 42: Rushing to You
Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes
Chapter 44: Divine Intervention
Chapter 45: Gained Freedom
Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."
Chapter 47: Birthday boy
Chapter 48: 0613
Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately
Chapter 50: Counting Days
Chapter 51: Once a Tease, Always a Tease~
Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite
Epilogue
𝐋𝐀𝐅𝐒𝐌𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈꧂
☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

Chapter 15: Tease

13.7K 725 396
By jikook_sunray

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Are you going to let go of my hand?" Jungkook chuckled as he eyed the writer who kept a tight hold on his right hand.

They were both in his black Porsche Panamera Turbo parked outside the World Cup Park in Seoul where the first shooting for the movie will take place. As he held their intertwined fingers tightly, Jimin was panicking. First, he was going to act as the second main lead in the movie of his book. His feet kept tapping the carpet of the floor and his breathing pattern shortened to quick, shallow breaths. And second, he remembers a special conversation with his best friend; one where he promised not to have sex with Jungkook again or to leave when the time was right. Well, Jimin you're fucked; literally.

"Huh? Sorry," Jimin flinched, hold on their hands loosened in the moment. "Jungkook...ssi," he said in a lowered voice, debating whether to keep calling the actor with the honorific. Feeling a little awkward about the situation, he lowered his head.

"Just call me Jungkook, babe, baby, or whatever pleases you. Save the -ssi for when you want me to..." Jungkook's hand descended south his inner thigh, ready to tease him because he never got tired of the writer's heated cheeks. In response to the action, the older's stomach stiffened as the hand reached the zipper of his short khaki pants (knee level).

"I got it. I got it. I have a kinky boyfriend." Bashful of the actions, Jimin's heated cheeks made an appearance as he pushed away the actor's hand from his crotch.

"A what?" The raven-haired actor wiggled his eyebrows thrice, as he leaned closer towards the writer's face.

"A kinky boyfriend." Jimin leaned his face closer to the younger's, slowly calming his shallow breathing pattern.

"Whose name is?"

They felt their breaths on each other's lips as they gained proximity. It was taking a lot of Jungkook's self restraint not to unleash his inner dominance upon the older male, because the way the submissive was looking at him, screamed seduction.

"Jeon," he whispered. Then, licked his lips, and playfully pressed his teeth over his plump bottom lip as it was almost making contact with the younger's. "Jungkook," he finished.

The said male pursed his lips to capture the writer's and claim him, but almost ended up clicking his tongue at what happened next.

"We're a secret. Please, don't tell anyone; especially, Taehyung. We wouldn't want the media harassing us now, especially since the shooting for this movie is about to start." Jimin shifted his gaze from the male and grabbed his leather briefcase between his feet, preparing himself to exit the luxurious black Porsche. "See you on set, Jungkook-ssi~" The writer winked at the male with pursed lips that waited for a kiss that never happened.

"Good bye, babe." Jungkook managed to say, lips still pursued and round eyes staring at the male that just closed the door of his car with a smirk. "Did he just?" he scoffed and leaned his head against the leather headrest of the seat. With his eyes closed, he pictured the writer's crescent eyes. "Fuck. Don't get that attached." As a reminder in a whisper, the sentence was repeated before he grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

He checked the time displayed on top and sighed, "A secret, huh? Then a secret we shall be." With a chuckle, the actor tapped on the google app icon with his thumb and opened the collections bar then scrolled until he found a specific website. "Maybe one Stainless Steel of two inches and oh! Definitely one Tenga Smart Vibe Ring, those rings are good, one Fluke butt plug for my submissive brat and one more ring for my tongue." Sliding his thumb over the screen of his iPhone, he tapped over the pay button and began laughing.

"You see, Jimin, you should never defy your dominant. Just wait until these toys arrive, I'll fuck the hell out of you. Director Min will have to postpone the shootings for a week." Jungkook closed the google app and pressed the green phone icon followed by tapping over the contact name that read: 민윤기.

"Did Jimin arrive?" Jungkook asked as soon the other line picked up.

"Yes, they're working on his makeup. I told you yesterday. He agreed to act with you. Seriously, Jungkook, you're such a brat. I asked him to dinner because you refused to play the role if he wasn't acting with you. Get your ass here. You're already five minutes late," ranted Min Yoongi over the phone. His tone was fast as if he was rapping, when in fact he was busy tending to a very special boy that was calling his attention.

"I'm already parked hyung. I'll be there in a few." Jungkook hung up with a triumphant smirk.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

As Jimin arrived on set, he bowed his head in a shy manner to greet the working staff. "Good morning," he smiled as he kept walking to see if he could spot Director Min. The location was in a spot where the wind was really chilly and now the writer cursed upon his choice of clothing. The cold was crawling through his knee caps thanks to the khaki shorts he wore.

"Appa! Stop!"

He heard the voice of a little kid just a few meters away from him and he shifted his head to see what was happening.

"Beomgyu-ya~"

Jimin laughed at the scene and walked closer to where the kid and his father were. "Director Min," he called out to the male who held a small child in his arms and kept kissing his cheeks. At the mention of his name, Yoongi stopped his actions and with a smile on his face looked at the writer.

"Oh, Jimin-ah! You're here." The director turned his whole body so he could face the writer to greet him and introduce him. "Aegiya, introduce yourself. Don't be shy. He's appa's coworker." Yoongi encouraged the little boy in his arms and the said boy raised his eyes to meet the male in front of him.

"H-Hello, my name is Min Beomgyu." The little boy bowed his head shyly, his cheeks tainted pink and brown hair tips hanging over his forehead.

"I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Beomgyu-ya." Jimin's lips automatically curled in a smile seeing the resemblance between the little boy and the director. "How old are you?" He stepped closer to pat the boy's head with a loving smile.

"Four! Right appa?" The said boy showed Jimin his small four left fingers excluding the thumb.

"Yes, you are." Yoongi bounced him on his waist and his gummy smile illuminated his son's face.

"Wow, you're a big boy!" Jimin gently pat the boy's head and laughed, his laughter exciting the little one.

"I like you, Mr. Jimin," Beomgyu giggled, an angel's voice brought by the heavens.

"Call me Jiminie or Hyungie."

It warmed Jimin's heart whenever he talked to children, and now that he met Beomgyu, his heart felt warm. The little boy was cheerful, respectful and really sweet; Jimin liked him very much. After meeting the introductions ended, the director showed the writer where his makeup would be done along with the magliner tent where he'd change to the chosen clothes. As Jimin's makeup artist began working on the writer's face, Yoongi's phone rang so he excused himself with little Beomgyu following him around like a chick following his mother.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

There was a mirror inside the magliner tent in which Jimin hissed as he saw his reflection. His upper body was exposed and it hurt to press his fingers against the rose-violet spots caused by his boyfriend the prior night. "I'm going to spank him, my ass hurts too," he mumbled as he began dressing up in a tan long sleeve t-shirt tucking it inside the navy denim jeans he wore.

The cold from the outside made him shiver as he grabbed the other shirt he needed to wear. The color of the short sleeve shirt combined with his orange highlights, the burnt orange color of the shirt made them stand out more and the combination of the yellow sand-
white-dark red-blue line pattern calmed down the orangeness of his outfit.

"At least the hickeys around my neck are fading a little. I should ask one of the makeup stylists to cover them with some foundation or something," he mumbled to himself before gathering his previous clothes and exiting the closed magliner tent.

The writer left his clothes folded on a table inside his resting tent and walked back to the makeup tent where he'd ask one of the stylists to cover his hickeys. As he walked, his phone began ringing and vibrating against his left butt cheek.

"Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo~ Daddy shark, doo doo doo do-"

Answering after checking the caller ID, he gulped, "Park Jimin speaking." With his heart pounding against his chest, a little afraid of what could be said next, he held the phone tight against his left earlobe.

"Hey, Jimin! I'm running late because of traffic. I just called Director Min to let him know. Are you there already?" Taehyung's voice brought him back to earth, the guilt was slowly crawling up his shoulders.

"Y-Yeah, I just changed." Jimin resumed walking.

"Why did you change though? DON'T TELL—" With Taehyung's loud voice against his ears, he scrunched his nose and separated the phone from his ear. "Jung Si Woon, Can you hear me?~"

Jimin's smile could be seen from miles away. The reminder of his book becoming a reality was so euphoric, he forgot about the guilt he felt in seconds. "Director Min asked me to act as him yesterday. I'm so excited, Tae. I get to act, not only in the movie of my book, but also with my best friend!" he squealed. His laughter was heard in the tent beside him.

"A dream come true right?" Taehyung chuckled but soon began shouting. "This fucking idiot almost bumped into— Aish," the actor scoffed as looked through the road, approximately five minutes before reaching the park's parking. His manager was furiously driving through the busy traffic of Seoul morning.

"I gotta hang up, Tae. I need a makeup re-touch. See you soon!" Jimin waited for a response. When he got one, he hung up and entered the makeup tent.

"Oh... Good morning, Mr. Park."

Jungkook's voice startled him. He almost dropped his phone getting caught off guard once again by none other than his boyfriend. Startled by the sudden call of his name, the writer almost tripped again.

"Jungkook, Hi." Jimin felt his heartbeat increase like a runner gaining velocity before he does a long jump.

"No honorifics?" asked the actor, tilting his head a little, lowering his chin and raising his right eyebrow.

"Then, shall I call you... Jimin?" He glanced at the reflection of the male through the mirror as the makeup stylist fixed up his raven-colored hair.

"I'm still older than you, brat." Jimin rolled his eyes, heart fluttering in rebelling himself towards the dominant actor.

"We shall see who the real brat is. Won't we, Jimin-ssi? All in due time," Jungkook replied and focused on how his reflection on the mirror where he could see the fading hickeys over the writer's neck. "Wild night huh?" the devil teased his boyfriend in front of the stylists, who were not paying attention to the males' conversation to the writer's gain.

"Brat," Jimin mumbled as he sat on the chair beside the raven-haired actor.

"What'd you say, love?" The actor glanced at his boyfriend from the corner of his eye, the thrills of teasing him were pleasurable and fun.

"Nothing. And don't call me love. It sounds weird." Jimin scruched his nose; a habit of his whenever he got nervous or he cringed. "Do you have any foundation or something that could be used to cover these?" asked the writer to the stylist that approached him. She nodded and began her work while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Say, you never told me you were casted for Si Woon's character. It seems you had plenty of time to tell me, didn't you?" The actor was rolling around in thoughts, he loved teasing the writer.

"Oh— Right. Did Director Min tell you when you arrived?" Jimin tilt his neck so the stylist could apply some products over the reddened skin. Unperturbed by the comment, he decided to step up his game and do the same to the actor. After all, Jimin's speciality—or what Jungkook thought to be—was to surprise him in ways others can't, two examples are, to defy him and almost make the dominant want to submit; not very good traits for Jungkook's boyfriend because he thought the submissive should always obey.

"Does your ass still hurt when you sit? If I remember correctly, when we last saw each other, you couldn't sit properly."

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

A/N:
Side note: There has been a comment about this book that has my mind running in circles. For those readers that might think this storyline is cliché or just common and "trash" let me get this out there.

This book is focused on the infatuation most humans have towards someone they see/meet for the first time. It is a smut book because the interpretation of love is different for the two main characters and I want to make this story really realistic even though it is a fanfiction featuring characters with gay/bisexual/heterosexual sexualities. This story will take all of you in depth about what REAL love should be and how the two main characters achieve it throughout the chapters, along with the side conflicts of the other characters previously mentioned.

So those who think the book sucks or is "1/10 garbage trash" feel free to stop reading this book, no one's stopping you.

...Sorry for the rant and interrupting your reading. Thank you to the loyal readers. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 215 20
I had a description on here but it deleted and it would no lutle me add one so I just doing something quick so if it still wont let me it wont even...
18K 714 5
Feelings got involved and they've clearly established the whole "homo" thing... or... maybe not. Sequel to "No Homo"
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
535K 28.7K 38
╚» Mind - reader «╝ Jimin was mute -everyone thought. And Jungkook was an asshole -well, everyone thought so too. // #1 Jikook AU : 28.2.2019// start...