I Don't Care (Deckard Shaw x...

By Animegodess123

Your name is (Y/n) Hobbs, your 35 years old and your older brother Lukes favourite sibling. One day though L... More

Character Description
Prisoner 6753
The Attack
Toy Shop
Kiss Before Tragedy
Pain and Growth
Cold Weather and Chips
The Unexpected Turn
Seeking Reunited Love

Love and Family

11.7K 288 70
By Animegodess123

*your outfit - unless you wanna change*

I smiled and sipped my Corona (poor timing?), watching Letty and Dom, not that I'm a creep or anything. I then decided to tune into Roman, Tej and Ramsey's conversation.

"I get it, y'all got a lot in common, comprised hacks, God's Eye, geeks, nerds ya know. But we got a lot in common too right" Roman argued.

"Like what?" Tej asked confused.

"We walk in the room, and we're oozin sex appeal. Me and you hip ta hip is a problem" Roman concluded. I face palmed, he truly can be an idiot.

"I'm askin a real question right now, is it gonna be, revenge of the nerds or the dark knight?" Roman asked. Ramsey just laughed.

"To be honest I like both of you" she smiled. The boys started making noises and fist bumped. "But jus before we get into all of that, let me ask you one question"

"You can ask me anythang" Tej said.

"Anythang" Roman repeated.

"What's my last name?" She asked leaving both the boys dumbfounded and confused. I started laughing and made my way over to the trio.

"When you guys figure it out then I guess you can let me know" she shrugged. I came up behind and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Well then Miss. Megan Ramsey, when shall I take you to dinner?" I smirked. She wheeled around and looked at me a little shocked but recovered with a smirk.

"Right now Miss. Hobbs" and with that I linked arms with her and left, leaving behind two very confused boys.

"How'd you know?" She asked confused.

"I did my research before joining the team, perks of being Mr. Nobody's second in command" I smirked causing her to laugh. I then saw Luke and a little girl. I unhooked our arms and smiled at her.

"While this has been fun M'lady I must part you" I smirked while speaking in a British accent. She giggled and nodded. I walked over to the two, smiling.

"Who's this?" I asked sweetly.

"Ah there you are (Y/n), this is my daughter Sam" he smiled. I stared wide eyed at the girl.

"You never mentioned you had a daughter you ass" I slapped his arm and crouched down to her height.

"Hi I'm (Y/n), your Aunty" I smiled. She hugged me.

"I know, dads told me a lot about you, I've always wanted to meet you" she smiled. I had tears run down my eyes as I kissed her forehead.

"Well its a true pleasure to meet you Sam" I smiled. She released the hug and nodded. I then heard the elevator ping, I turned to see Mr. Nobody and Little Nobody coming this way. 

"Hey guys" I smiled and Luke nodded. They returned the gesture.

"Hello (Y/n), I want to commend you for doing such an excellent job out there, and thank you for reporting back to me" Mr. Nobody smiled and I nodded.

"It was a real blast, literally, I need to do this stuff more often" I smiled making Luke laugh. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Letty.

"You helped my family, you helped protect Dom so as far as I'm concerned, your apart of this family now" Letty smiled and I stood wide eyed.

"Really?" I asked, confused. She nodded and laughed.

"Thank you" I smiled, hugging her.

"Your welcome" she returned the gesture. We then broke apart and she embraced Mr. Nobody.

"I wanted to say thank you" she smiled.

"No need" he replied, then turning to Luke and I.

"Well, Ciphers still on the loose, there's been some reports she's in Athens but she won't be nucing any cities anytime soon. Thanks to you guys" Mr. Nobody informed. I nodded. He turned to Luke.

"So, I got you a party favour" Mr. Nobody then gave Luke a box.

"This can't be good" he replied. Mr. Nobody and I chuckled.

"Your records been cleared" Mr. Nobody said as Luke opened the box, revealing his gun and badge. "Full reinstatement, you got your job back"

"That is if you want it" Little Nobody finished and I smiled.

"Oh how our baby is growing" I sniffed, wiping a fake tear while putting my arm on Mr. Nobody's shoulder. The three boys and Sam chuckled at my antics. Luke then smiled at Little Nobody and looked to Mr. Nobody.

"If I want?" He chuckled and Mr. Nobody hummed. Luke then looked to Sam and I saw the disappointment on her face, I squeezed her hand for support.

"Ya know after sixteen years, I figure it's time for a little break" he smiled.

"Wow" Mr. Nobody replied shocked, looking at Sam.

"Daddy's stayin home" he chuckled at Sam. She returned the gesture and hugged him. Luke kisses we forehead and looked at the two Nobody's.

"Nobody" Luke shook his hand.

"Keep in touch" he said then looked at me.

"See you next week" he smiled and I nodded.

"See you both then" I smiled.

"Ahhh hang on a second, this could be interesting" Mr. Nobody said, turning and looking at..., no way, is that... Deckard? I stood in pure shock.

"This can't be real, I watched him get shot" I thought to myself. I then noticed the baby in his hand and pieced everything together.

"He faked his death in order to save Dom's baby" I smiled. I couldn't hear them but I stared in awe at Deckard. They both shook hands and laughed. Deckard then made his way towards me.

"Hello love" he smiled. I frowned and stormed up to him, slapping his cheek.

"That's for making me think you were dead" I stated, then cupped his cheek in my hand and put the other behind his neck, pushing my lips onto his. We melted into the kiss, our love and passion evident as our lips moved in sinc, enjoying this moment. He broke the kiss and put a hand on my cheek, rubbing it and smiling.

"I need to fake my death more often if this is my reward" he smirked. I slapped his arm playfully and we both chuckled.

"I missed you" I sighed, looking at the ground. He put his hand under my chin and looked into my (e/c) eyes.

"I thought you were dead" I said, my tears starting to well. He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't want to leave but-" I shushed him and nodded.

"I understand why you did it, I'm glad Dom got his son back, I knew Cipher had something big on him. I'm just glad your back now" I smiled at him. He smiled back lovingly.

"And I don't plan on leaving again" I smiled at his comment and kissed him again. I then heard someone clear their throat, I looked to see everyone watching us. I blushed crimson and looked at the ground. Everyone laughed and my brother came up to the two of us.

"I'm happy for you both" he smiled then looked at Deckard. "Good to have you back but if you hurt my sister I'll keep my previous promise and beat your ass" he stated. I slapped his arm and glared playfully at him.

"That's sweet Luke but I can take care of myself, you should know that" I smirked.

"Well let's eat because ma ribs are showin" Roman said, making his way over to the table. I laughed and linked hands with Deckard, dragging him to a seat next to Sam.

"I'm happy for you Aunty (Y/n)" she smiled. I smiled back and side hugged her.

"Thank you Sam" we then looked at Dom who was holding his baby at the end of the table.

"You've heard me say, that you never turn your back on family, and I wanna thank you all for never turnin your back on me" everyone around the table, including myself was smiling at Dom and his son.

"You wanna meet them, alllright" he said, talking at his son.

"Everyone. Meet Brian" the table erupted in applause and laughter, clapping at the baby's name, including myself and Deckard. Baby Brian clapped along with everyone and I smiled.

"Okay I guess it's my turn to say grace" Dom said, sitting down and putting the baby on his knee. "We thank you for giving us family, we sit here and praise, we thank you for giving us strength. I thank yo Igor blessing me with an amazing family, new additions and all. Amen"

"Amen" everyone chorused and started digging into the food.

Timeskip to later in the night.

I took a sip of my Corona and looked out at the city lights, smiling and admiring the view.

"(Y/n)" I turned to see Dom and baby Brian.

"May I?" he gestured to standing next to me. I nodded and smiled.

"The others told me all about you and how much they love you, so I thought it would be right to come and thank you in person" he smiled. I returned the smile and looked back at the others partying and talking.

"They are all really amazing people, I'm glad to have met them all. I would gladly do it all again" I smiled, turning my gaze back to Dom.

"Thank you" he smiled then looked at my drink.

"Excellent drink choice by the way, you really do belong with us" I chuckled at his comment. Brain tried reaching out to me, causing me to smile.

"You wanna hold him?" Dom asked.

"May I?" I asked smiling. He nodded and handed Brian to me. The baby babbled and held my finger.

"I think he likes you" Deckard smiled, coming and joining us. I smiled and bounced Brian on my hip. I pulled faces which made him giggle. I then handed him back to Dom.

"Thank you" I smiled. He smiled all and nodded.

"Your welcome, also sorry for convincing him to fake his death" he apologised.

"It's alright, it was worth it in the long run" I smiled, looking at Brian. He nodded.

"I'm happy for you both. Enjoy your night" he smiled. Deckard and I smiled back.

I watched as Brain left and smiled.

"I want that one day" I said to myself.

"And someday we will love" Deckard said, wrapping an arm around me waist. I blushed at his comment but smiled none the less.

"I can't wait" I smirked, he returned the gesture and turned us back to the city view.

"I love you" I smiled and turned to him.

"I love you too" I said, kissing him once more, savouring this moment. I never knew that signing up for this mission would result in me gaining not only a new family but a love I never thought I'd find nor need, I sure as hell owe Mr. Nobody for this one.

The End.

That's the end of this story. I hope you liked it as much as I did writing it. Love you all.

~ A. G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.1K 24
๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘– ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ...
17.3K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
86.2K 1.7K 28
(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no." - Regan. Ride or Die. Regan O'Connor...
9.6K 327 21
What if Letty wasn't the one who dies trying to bring Dom home and instead it's Jai, girlfriend to Dom/Letty and cousin to Tej. What if Dom/Letty and...