Enzo

بواسطة dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"

3.7K 56 12
بواسطة dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

"You and Lorenzo seem to really getting along" Amy claimed I rolled my eyes adding more dresses to the ones I was holding.

"We're back to the way we used to be Amy but with sex" I explained.

"Are you sure that's healthy?" She asked.

"Right now it's good I don't really want to think of the future" I replied. I didn't want to think about how he could be going on dates like I did.

"I'm going to let this go but I'm going to come back to you and him soon. I am expecting details" she demanded.

"I've got ten dresses let's try them on" she dragged us to changing rooms I also had ten dresses to try on.

"I'm putting a black one on" I called out.

"I have a black one too" Amy called out.

"I don't know about this dress" I heard Amy say as I walked out the changing room to see Amy in a off the shoulder black sequin dress with a slit on the left side.

"Damn mami" I whistled she looked good.

"I don't know about the slit it's so high and the flap might blow upwards" Amy explained I could see what she meant. We did not need a repeat of last year.

"This dress is not fancy enough for my birthday step it up" Amy was unimpressed. I sighed we always dressed up fancy for each others birthday since we'd usually be the only two girls.

"White next?" I nodded changing in to a straight neck white sequin dress it was a pretty open back dress with long sleeves.

Amy wore a white mesh like dress

"Basic bitch" I called out.

"I thought that" Amy admitted.

"You're too covered I wanna see them boobs" Amy criticised my dress.

"What colour next?" I asked.

"Silver never fails" Amy suggested.

"I have two silver" I called out.

"I only have one so put the one you like more on then if you don't like it you can change to the other one" Amy replied. I did as she said putting on a silver deep V dress with thick straps.

Amy walked out in a very shiny deep v neck dress, it made me think of Kendall Jenner's birthday dress I love it.

"This is the one" Amy gasped feeling herself in the mirror. I smiled watching her dance in the dress to make sure it looked okay.

"I don't know if this is too similar shall I try the other silver dress" I suggested not wanting to take the spotlight from Amy.

"No I love it we kind of match but I still stand out more" Amy assured me.

"Okay let's get these dresses I want food" I told Amy stripping out of the dress.

"You need to meet Kat she's a little psycho but she's like us" I had spent lunch trying to convince Amy to meet Kat. Amy was like me she was wary of other women joing our friendship group since we were the only girls. Girls would usually lie to us just to get close to the guys.

"Kat isn't like those other woman. She grew up with a brother who is apart of Danny's gang" Amy sighed not wanting to give in.

"Amy she's even apart of them she's so used to being around them she's like us" I kept assuring her.

"Fine I will meet her once" she finally gave in. I smiled happily knowing this one meeting will change her mind and next weekend Kat will be celebrating Amy's birthday with us.

I closed the restaurant it was finally completed minus the furniture for the main area. I had asked Kat to come meet me and Amy at a restaurant near town. I decided to stay in my work outfit since it was a blazer dress with a Gucci belt Danny had given me last Christmas. I paired with thigh high boots and a clutch bag.

Kat was it her usual all black outfit red hair standing out under the bright lights. Amy wasn't here yet I walked to Kat who was stood near the bar waiting area.

"Honestly thought you'd ditch" I admitted.

"I had thought about it several times including being stood here at the bar" Kat confessed. I knew she wasn't as confident as she would like to believe she was insecure just like the rest of us and I loved that part of her.

"Don't worry you'll love her and she's going to love you" I assured her. We both followed a waitress to our seats ordering drinks while we waited for Amy.

"I'm sorry I'm late I got held up at work" Amy was her own boss but she would always stay behind for hours working avoiding her problems. It was one of the things I would try to force her out of doing but she insisted it helped her emotionally. I think it's just a distraction and one day she's going to breakdown but I'm watching her waiting so I can help her up like she did for me.

"You need to stop working so hard. You can leave work and it won't disappear" I told her she shrugged not bothered.

"Wait until you open that restaurant no one will see you for weeks" she snapped back. I rolled my eyes at he pettiness.

"Kat this is Amy she's not always this bitchy" I introduced her to Amy.

"Amy this is Kat she works for Danny and she's not usually this quiet" I introduced them.

"V insists you're different to the other needy fake girls that's the only reason I'm here" Amy said annoyed I hit her arm why was she being so rude.

"Don't compare me to them" Kat flinched.

We had all eaten Kat and Amy were finally becoming best friends like I'd hoped.

"Danny usually lets me torture guys how I liked as long as I got him the information he wanted. I like to cut them little slices it's funny to watch them. You wouldn't believe how quick most of them snap" Kat was happily telling a intrigued Amy about her job.

"I don't cut a certain area but the threat alone is enough to get information" Amy laughed along with her. I was feeling happy like truly happy. I had my own restaurant and apartment. I had my brother and my friends I didn't need any one else. I was going to go home spend the night with a man who could do incredible things to my body I could not wait. The few drinks was finally hitting me I wasn't drunk but I was too tipsy to drive.

"Guys I want to go" I complained feeling horny.

"Someone just wants to get fucked" Kat whispered loudly to Amy I glared to them both.

"I ordered a Uber I will get my car tomorrow" I explained to them. I spoke to the owner he explained that I can leave the car there since my safety was more important to him than a left car. I kept my car keys on me along with my purse. We all stood in the parking lot to smoke and wait for my Uber since I was the only one who had actually gotten too tipsy. I guess I was stress drinking because I really wanted them to become friends.

I walked in to my apartment to see it had been cleaned. I could smell a Christmas scented candle as I walked through to my room. Lorenzo was passed out on my bed the duvet was covered over his waist his chest on display. Marks I had left from the night before on display making me have images of the night flash through my head.

"Fuck" I mumbled as stripping naked throwing my clothes to a corner to wash tomorrow. I threw on one of Lorenzo's band tees he had left over.

I brushed my teeth, removed most of my make up before I got into bed.

"Lorenzo" I nudged him no response. What a dick? Friends with benefits is supposed to be a mutual thing and here he was sleeping when I need benefits.

"Lorenzo" I said louder hitting his chest harder he moaned but continued to sleep.

"I guess I help myself" I moved over to between his legs. He was sleeping naked I happily rubbed his length. Spit forming in my mouth ready to take his cock deep.

"Els" I hummed at him I swirled my tongue on his tip before I took him inch by inch.

"Fuck" he groaned gripping my hair back fully awake now. I bopped on his cock twisting my hand up and down on him. Not forgetting to lick and suck his balls. I hovered over his cock slowly sliding it in to my pussy moaning feeling it stretch me.

"I want you so bad Papi" I moaned taking all of him in me. I sat on him feeling him fully in me I moved up slightly groaning at the feeling of him moving in me.

"Let me fuck you" Lorenzo quickly flipped us, making me under him giving him easy access to fuck me. I looked up to see him watching me waiting for me to say something.

"Right there please" I begged Lorenzo happily started thrusting in and out of me.

"Harder" I wanted more of him. Lorenzo pinched my nipples before slapping my breasts I let out a scream in shock. Lorenzo smirked happily hitting my breasts harder this time. His fingers wrapped around my throat putting pressure on to it I felt my orgasm building. I gripped the bed sheets not sure what else I could hold.

"Enzo" I called out in desperation.

"Are you going to cum princes?" he asked knowing I was close. I clenched around his cock gasping as I felt myself tip over the edge.

"I'm cumming" I called out feeling myself let go.

"Cover my cock in your juices" Lorenzo sped up causing me to scream out louder.

"You've not cum" I finally spoke after my high.

"It's fine this one was more for you" Lorenzo argued laying next to me. I reached over gripping his cock in my hand.

"I want to make you cum" I told him stroking his cock.

"Keep going" he laid moaning for me. I sucked the tip stroking him faster.

"I want to be the only girl who can please you daddy" I tried to talk dirty as I did this to help him cum faster.

"You are princess" Lorenzo groaned he wasn't letting himself go.

"I want to taste all your cum down my throat" I said before sliding all the way down his cock.

"Stay there Ronnie I'm going to cum" I moved up and down a few inches before I felt his cum hit the back of my throat.

"Swallow it all princess" I did as I was told moving away from his cock. I went toilet to pee. Ladies know and if you don't know always pee after sex. It helps stop water infections and helps from other infections and diseases. I happily tangled myself into Lorenzo's body ready to sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

373K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...
756K 15.7K 44
Camille Cano has moved around her entire life. What happens when she moves to a new town and meets Dante, the towns bad boy? Everyone feared him. Ex...
157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...