Kunimi x reader

By HamFam360

Well you are the sister of Kageyama. Ironic right? Well you go to Aobajลsai because your parents are divorced... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Authors Note IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
23
24
25 (Bonus/ Alternate ending)

A/N

2.9K 73 1
By HamFam360

Holy crack you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

800 reads!!

They heck I-

I can't thank you guys enough for even taking the time to read this story.

In the beginning I thought it would be a funny idea to write some sort of Aoba Johsai x Kageyama's sister.

But a realization hit me that it should be either Kunimi or Kindaichi.

And Kunimi has no appreciation or actual fanfics of his own just one shots.

So as a fan girl so made 2 x readers for him.

That's another reason why I'm updating so slow for this book. It's because I'm writing for the other Kunimi Akira x reader book.

It's a different story line and I really think you guys might enjoy it.

Looking or reading back on this story... I personally think I could have done way better with the story line. But if you guys enjoy it I would of course still update and post on this book and my other one.

Yet again thank you for 800 reads!

I really didn't think anyone would read this because of the lack of attention Kunimi even gets. But now I see how many fan girls (or boys) are their for him!

I have nothing else to say but your awesome and thank you!

-Author D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 42 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
349K 7.1K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY แดœแด, ส€แด‡Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ |closed| (ษดแดแด› แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด…; แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด› แดษช๊œฑแด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ) สœแด€ษชแด‹สแดœแดœ x แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแด‡แด...
595K 17.1K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
49.2K 1.4K 37
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...