bubble bass x Patrick

By goryandor

I have no idea why I keep writing these I'm not even gay More

part 1
part 3

part 2

96 0 0
By goryandor

After Bubble bass rode Patrick's Dick he was happy that he could find a lover that can replace Spongebob. After having some of the most intense sex Bubble bass couldn't wait to have more. Patrick was equally excited that he could destroy Bubble basses cheeks. Once Bubble bass found Patrick they immediately started to have sex. Patrick started to spoon bubble bass as hard as he could. They spooned for almost two hours before Patrick came and as soon as he pulled out Bubble bass got on his lap and began to ride Patrick's giant dick. With in seconds of Bubble bass riding Patrick he came filling Bubble bass with another giant load. When Patrick pulled out Bubble bass started to deep throat Patrick's dick letting his long tongue wrap around Patrick's dick. Patrick eventually came in Bubble basses mouth and as Bubble basses swallowed Patrick's load he was mounted to the ground as Patrick sucked Bubble basses gigantic dick letting his saliva get all over it before Bubble bass would come in Patrick's mouth. As Patrick swallowed Bubble basses load he then climed onto Bubble bass and rides his dick. Bubble bass was amazed that someone could ride as well as he did. Bubble bass then came in Patrick's mouth and as soon as Patrick's mouth let go his dick he turned Patrick around and started pounding as hard as he could. Bubble was happy that he was finally able to not just ride everyone male he met and he pounded Patrick's cheeks for the rest of the week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...