🅝🅔🅦 🅑🅞🅨 🅘🅝 🅣🅞🅦🅝 [...

By ctrl_loner

(Male Member)[SuperM] ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᴱᴺ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˢᵁᴾᴱᴿ ᴹ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴬ ᴺᴱᵂ ᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱ? More

🅗🅔🅛🅛🅞
p r o f i l e.
m e e t i n g. h i m.
f a n. m e e t i n g s.
t h e. p r a n k.
l o s i n g. y o u. Pt1
a u t o m a t a n o p h o b i a.
l o s i n g. y o u. Pt2
y o u r. b f.
y o u r. b f. pt2
m a n a g e r.
o n. s t a g e.
s l e e p y.
requests
f l u f f y.
a h a h.
m o r e. f r i e n d s.
h y u n g. s t a y.
a h a h. p t 2.
p r o t e c c.
n a m e s.
l i g h t s. o u t.
j o o n g i.
HIATUS
New Members
c o o k. w i t h. l i n.(ft. Joongi) [unfinished]
m a f i a.
f i r s t. t i m e.

o t h e r. f r i e n d s.

3.1K 72 0
By ctrl_loner

Lin has many friends form all around the industry— somehow. No one really knows how but we don't question nor do we hate it.

J-Hope (Jung Hoseok) BTS

"Hyung!"

Once they'd finished performing Boy with luv, they decided to take a seat at one of the many tables. He thought it was weird how there were so many groups and yet they all didn't really talk to each other until he heard a familiar shouted from his right, to see Lin waving at him and walking over.

He smiled and waved back, happy to see his friend.
"It's been so long..."
Lin smiled as the elder got up out his chair to hug him.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too Hyung..."
They shared a rather long hug before parting, for Hoseok to see a sparkle in the younger's eyes.

"You guys looked so cool, Jungkook was like: imma slay this performance. Jimin was like: I'm coming for your hearts. Taehyung was like: work it work it fierce. Namjoon was like: and... dimples! Jin was like: imma literally stare at that camera man and wait for him to crumble at my beauty. Yoongi was like: imma flash my gummy smile right now. And you were just amazing, those dance moves could've naught the whole house down!"
Lin spoke fast admiring his friend as he laughed.

"Awww I've missed this."
Hoseok laughed, loving the younger to bits.

Kim Heechul (SuperJunior)

"What are you doing here, weren't you here a month ago?"
Heechul asked, joking around.
They were on knowing brother and Lin came on with Jang Sung-Kyu, since all the writers thought they would be a comedic duo which would aid the show in a way.

"It's okay, I know you love me."
Lin said tucking his hair behind his right ear as he picked up the question and answer cards on the table. This made everyone laugh, including some of the staff, while Heechul blushed  and said 'are you crazy?' With a serious face as he took a swig of his water, then soon after breaking into laughter with everyone else.

Henry Lau

"Lin!"
Lin had just gotten back from China and boasting his parents, and Henry decided to do something because it was the boy's birthday that day. He had planned everything.
He got him a cake and decorated Lin's studio for when he went back there, but as a main present he got him a new laptop. He always knew that Lin never had a laptop but still really wanted one, he tried to once even convince his manager by saying it would help his music producing but SM wouldn't fund him getting one for whatever reason.

"Lin!"

"Henr-?"

WHACK

What happened was, when Henry saw Lin he immediately abandoned his manager and ran over to him shouting his name. The younger looked in the older's direction and didn't even have time to finish calling his name before he was tackled with a vicious hug.
This ended up with both of them on the floor and one click of a camera before one of the biggest Korean news outlets released a small article titled: 'Boys will be boys." Joking about the incident.

Amber Liu

Lin had been listening and following Amber for a long time before he became friends with her so even meeting her was a privilege to him. Every time Henry and Lin met he would ask how Amber was doing, usually gaining a dramatically jealous response from Henry and when Ten had once brought it up during dance practice, that he knew Amber and Lin swears he nearly fainted. So when they first met Lin was an absolute met.

On the day, Lin was just in my his recording studio working on his album and editing for his YouTube channel, when he got a text from Henry:

How have you been, little bro?
Come to mine, I got a surprise for you
Be here by around 6:30 at the latest please
:)

Henry always texts Lin stuff like this which always ends up with them either chatting in a café until early morning or ordering take away at midnight. Lin obviously got his coat on and went.

When he was there he knocked on Henry's door hearing a hushed whisper before getting let in by Henry.
"Is there someone over?"
Lin asked smiling as Henry took off his coat for him hanging it up.
"No, why would there be?"
He received. He knew Henry well, especially when he was lying. Lin guessed the person over would just be one of Henry's friends.

"So what should we order- oh my gosh!"
Lin said stepping back around the corner of the doorway looking at the woman sitting down. He put his hand over his mouth as his eyes went wide knowing who she was, recognising the face he'd been watching and following for as long as he could remember.
"Why did you lie to me?"
He said playfully hitting Henry in shock and happiness gaining a laugh in reply as he noticed Amber stand up and walk over.

"Hi my names Amber."
She said putting out her hand as they shook hands.
"omg my god, oh my god..."
Lin repeated panicking.
"Sorry, watch I you long as remember-"
His words didn't make sense as he tried to get them out resulting in Amber and Henry laughing.

"You're already my child, no questions asked."

Park Jeong-su (Leeteuk) SuperJunior

Once at an award show that Leeteuk was hosting he happened to stumble upon Heechul, soon starting a conversation.

"I love your hair, Hyung."
Lin said as he touched at Heechul's hair knowing he was one of the few Heechul would allow to do that.
"I know, but I had to bleach it around 8 times..."
The older said looking defeated.

"Heechul, I think we need to sit down now."
A man in a black suit came over and said, he was extremely handsome and Lin obviously recognised him as Leeteuk/ Park Jeong-su.

"Hi, I'm Lee Lin or Yan on stage."
He said quickly bowing the the older as he shook his hand reciting a small bow in return.
"Park Jeong-su or just Leeteuk."
The man replied with a smile on.

Turns out the 127 table Lin sat on was right next to Super Junior's table meaning Heechul and Lin could talk easily. Though it made him a bit sad since whenever 127 went up for an award or nomination he had to sit down and stay seated, but he loved being 127's number 1 hype man.

"Why do you keep staring at Jeong-su?"
Heechul asked looking form Lin to Leeteuk. The mention of his name also attracted the handsome male's attention.
"He's just so... handsome..."
Lin said in awe receiving a laugh form the two and a 'thank you' from Leeteuk.

"I feel like you two would make amazing friends, you both love cleaning... we could all start a cleaning business!"
Heechul exclaimed making all three of them laugh.

This interaction was caught on fan cams and people noticed how happy they were. With people saying 'what did Heechul say to make Lin laugh that much?' Or 'Leeteuk, Lin and Heechul look like the powderpuff girls', which was partially true since Heechul had blonde hair, Lin had black hair and Leeteuk had his hair dyed an orangey-red colour. They would then go on to make one of the most iconic musketeers of kpop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 75 22
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗻𝗰𝘁 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌 〞 ...
6.9K 258 13
The only place for us fangirls/ fanboys to rise an an potato stars and star opposite to these Avengers of K-pop. Let me take you on a funny journey t...
82.7K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
99.6K 2.7K 28
𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴...