I Don't Care (Deckard Shaw x...

By Animegodess123

Your name is (Y/n) Hobbs, your 35 years old and your older brother Lukes favourite sibling. One day though L... More

Character Description
Prisoner 6753
The Attack
Toy Shop
Pain and Growth
Cold Weather and Chips
The Unexpected Turn
Seeking Reunited Love
Love and Family

Kiss Before Tragedy

12.2K 268 65
By Animegodess123

*Still your outfit*

The scenery was beautiful, shame such a terrible crime was happening within it.

We waited in position, ready to trap Dom. The plan was to grip hook his car with ours and keep him steady.

"God I hope this works" I thought to myself, tapping the wheel impatiently. I don't know why but I feel like something bad is going to happen.

"You okay (Y/n)?" Deckard asked through the walkie talkie, concerned.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, just thinking" I replied. I then saw a black car stopped in front of us. Dom.

"Guys he's here" I stated. "Remember your parts"

"Guys I know why Dom's here" Ramsey said through the talkie's. "Police scanners are saying he stole a nuclear football"

"Well fuck" I sighed. I then heard a screech noise.

"It's over Toretto, get your ass out of the car now" Luke said. Dom's only revs his car, causing it to rock. "So that's how you want to play this, let's play"

"Let the game begin" I said with a smirk. Dom started his car, going straight for Little Nobody.

"Damn he's good, he knows he's new to this" I thought impressed but worried.

"Don't move Little Nobody" I stated.

"He's goin for it" as if he never heard me Little Nobody started to drive after Dom, creating an exit path.

"What are you doing!" Letty snapped.

"It's a trap" Luke stated. Dom swerved around and drove through a flower shop.

"Damn it" Little Nobody said annoyed.

"Shoulda listened to me" I sighed. We all got into action, tailing Dom.

"Now I know what it feels like to be every cop ever chasing us!" Tej snapped, clearly frustrated.

"I'm gonna get a little closer and I'm gonna pin him" Little Nobody said.

"Oh so your jus gonna pin Dom, Little Nobody has clearly lost his little mind" Roman said sarcastically.

"I'm on him" Little Nobody said.

"Oi stop thinkin with your little dick and stick to the fuckin plan" I snapped.

"Easy work together" Luke said but Little Nobody didn't listen. Dom drove the edge of his car through metal support beams.

"Wait wait wait" Luke said a little panicked but it was too late.

"Oh shit" Little Nobody sighed. The beams crashed down on his car, immobilising him.

"Karmas a bitch baby" I smirked.

"Shut up (Y/n)" he snapped.

"Don't tell her to shut up" Luke and Deckard snapped back. I smirked.

"Thanks for the backup boys" I replied. I heard Deckard chuckle. Everyone went around the beams, except Luke.

"I'll take the short cut" he stated, ploughing through the beams.

"That's one way to do it" I sighed. Letty and I drove through a market, trying desperately to avoid the people. There was a tight gap ahead so Letty and I went up on two wheels.

"Shit" I muttered, trying to balance myself before falling down on all fours again, causing a few sparks to fly. Now the two of us were right on Dom, Letty went on side while I went the other. He hit the N2O, propelling him forwards at a great speed.

"Not this time Dom" Letty muttered, hitting a button and causing the hooks to come out.

"(Y/n), Tej n I have got this, go join Shaw" Letty said. I nodded and broke off as Tej came trough.

"Be careful" I said. I went through a few backstreets before coming side by side with Deckard.

"Well well hello Love" he smirked.

"Hello beautiful" I winked back causing him to chuckle.

"Fancy seeing you here" he smiled.

"Stop flitting and get your asses here" Luke snapped. "Stretch him out. Hold him" he yelled.

"Almost there" I said back. We came around the corner and saw Luke, Tej, Roman and Letty with their hooks in.

"Sorry we're late" I said, launching my metal grip hook, in unison with Deckard, into Dom's car.

"It's a shame to damage such a beauty" I sighed. I went in reverse, stretching him out.

"You gotta have about 2000 horse power in that thing" Luke said.

"Try 3000" Tej corrected.

"Try 5" Deckard and I said in unison. I looked at him and smiled.

"How great minds think alike love" I smirked. He mirrored my expression and winked.

I panicked a little as Letty's wheels were starting to burn out.

"You okay Letty?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" she said a little hastily. Next minute Dom has flames coming out of the exhaust pipes, starting to pull Roman with him .

"Oh no" I muttered. "Roman watch your ass" I said a little worried. He hit the brakes but Dom was too clever.

"No no no, this ma Bentley" Roman said panicked but it was too late, Dom's car smashed into his. Roman reversed, trying to maintain his position.

"Roman don't!" I yelled into the walkie talkie. He didn't listen and the force of them both reversing flipped the Bentley, causing Roman to make panicked noises.

"You okay Roman?" I asked.

"Fine (Y/n) just fine" he snapped.

Then the passengers side door flew off and hit Luke's car, pushing him back and landing it on its side.

"Shit" I murmured, changing gears to try and compensate for the loss of hold. Though it didn't work as Dom reversed backwards, flipping Letty and Tej's cars, the sound of metal smashing against each other filled the walkie talkies. However the force of the car flipped Dom's over too, which caused Deckard and I's cars to smash into Tej's. I smashed my head on the stealing wheel, causing a sting. My vision went blurry as I tried to recognise my surroundings and get my senses back. I hissed in pain and my bones ached. I felt a warm kiss on my forehead and turned to see a blurry figure of.. Deckard?

"Deck-ard?" I asked, my voice hoarse as I rolled around, trying to see him properly.

"You'll be okay love, stay safe" he smiled and left. I hissed again as I stammered to my feet, my head feeling like a bowling ball. I slowly limped out of the car and towards where Deckard was heading. I turned the corner and saw Dom holding a gun to Deckard. 

"They thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Dom said.

"What are ya watin for Toretto" Deckard replied. Then my whole world came crashing down as gun shots rung through the street and Deckards body fell limp to the street.

"Noooooo!" I shouted, running to his body, even though the pain in my head was intense.

"Deckard? Deckard can you here me?" I asked hopefully, scooping his head into my lap, praying he was still alive.

"Please, you can't be dead" I said, my tears gushing like a waterfall. I placed my head on his chest and continued to cry. I then felt two muscular arms wrap around my small figure, pulling me away.

"We have to go (Y/n)" It was Luke.

"No, no I won't leave him" I cried.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but we have too, he's gone" Luke said sympatheticly.

"No! No he can't be!" I snapped, trying to get out of Luke's grip.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" and with that I was knocked out, consumed by darkness.

Hope you liked this chapter, it's about to get better, and funnier. Anyways I hope you liked it and I'll see you next week. Until next update.

~ A. G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.1K 24
๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘– ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ...
43.8K 698 22
No one forgets their first love. But how many reconnect with their first love after 13 years? Rebecca has to face her first love in order to protect...
16.8K 436 34
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
3.9K 187 13
๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘...