One More Time (Bremmy 1)

By PaceYurself

Sex is safe || Love is not Emmy Rhodes is tired of relationships. She spends her days drinking coffee, doing... More

Note
Chapterish 1
Chapterish 2
Chapterish 3
Chapterish 4
Chapterish 5
Chapterish 6
Chapterish 7
Chapterish 8
Chapterish 9
Chapterish 10
Chapterish 11
Chapterish 12
Chapterish 13
Chapterish 14
Chapterish 15
Chapterish 16
Chapterish 17
Chapterish 18
Chapterish 19
Chapterish 20
Chapterish 21
Chapterish 22
Chapterish 23
Chapterish 24
Chapterish 25
Chapterish 26
Chapterish 27
Chapterish 28
Chapterish 29
Chapterish 30
Chapterish 31
Chapterish 32
Chapterish 33
Chapterish 34
Chapterish 35
Chapterish 36
Chapterish 37
Chapterish 38
Chapterish 39
Chapterish 40
Chapterish 41
Chapterish 42
Chapterish 43
Chapterish 44
Chapterish 45
Chapterish 46
Chapterish 47
Chapterish 48
Chapterish 49
Chapterish 50
Chapterish 51
Chapterish 52
Casting Call
Chapterish 53
Chapterish 54
Chapterish 55
Chapterish 56
Chapterish 57
Chapterish 58
Chapterish 59
Chapterish 60
Chapterish 61
Chapterish 62
Chapterish 63
Chapterish 64
Chapterish 65
Chapterish 66
*the Mix Tape*
Chapterish 67
Chapterish 68
Chapterish 69
Chapterish 70
Chapterish 71
*Cover Central*
Chapterish 73
Chapterish 74
Chapterish 75
Chapterish 76
Chapterish 77
Chapterish 78
Chapterish 79
Chapterish 80
Chapterish 81
Gems
Chapterish 82
Chapterish 83
Chapterish 84
Chapterish 85
Chapterish 86
Chapterish 87
Chapterish 88
Chapterish 89
Chapterish 90
Chapterish 91
*the Mix Tape*
*Surprise Bonus Chapter*
WE GO DOWN
*Bonus 2.0*
A E S T H E T I C S

Chapterish 72

9.6K 344 11
By PaceYurself

Brooks is headed straight for me. I don't even have time to think of a story when he stops next to me and slides his hand around my waist and presses his lips to my ear.

Jenna's eyes are bulging like she's a frog in pain. Rachel just laughs with disbelief.

I shift slightly into Brooks.

"Let's get outta here," he whispers into the side of my neck. It's so quiet that if I didn't feel his breath, I'd be sure he didn't open his mouth at all. I'd be sure he telecommuted it to me.

"Hi," Rachel blurts out.

Brooks ignores her, still being rude. She has the same scorned frown I saw on the cocktail waitress earlier. He pulls me by the waist over to the leather sofa –over to Brody and Lauren.

"Nice to meet you!" I shout back over my shoulder.

Idiots.

"Come on. We're leaving," Brooks says.

"What happened?" I ask, making him look at me. It's Brody who answers.

"Well, my dad thought he'd tell people..." he trails off. Lauren looks anxious.

"Tell people what?" I insist.

"Well, that he sort of influenced Edge Apparel. You know, his idea." Brody looks worried, like Brooks might jump him just for repeating the words to me.

"WHAT?!" I raise my voice. "But how can he even think that? He had nothing to do with it."

"That's dad," Brooks says.

"Brooks," I say.

"It's fine. Let's go. We're going out." He starts for the door. We fall into line behind him, passing waitresses and appetizer trays and empty glasses on vacant tables.

"Out?" I ask.

"Like as in not at the hotel?" Lauren clarifies for me.

"Out as in away from the hotel, yes." Brody nods.

"OK. Where are we going?" I ask.

You know, four-inch heels are really not conducive to running/keeping up with 6'2" dudes. Just not.

"I know a place. Went there last time I was in Miami," Brooks says, pushing the button on the elevator. Damn, we're already back in the high-rise. "We'll need to change though."

The elevator is empty. It's just the four of us.

"Where're we going? What kind of change of clothes are we talking about?" Lauren asks. We're almost at our rooms.

"Comfortable night clothes. I don't know." Brooks shoves our room key into the door. Red light. He tries again. No-go.

"Fuck!" He shouts. His fist connects with the wall. Crazy how loud shit will echo in an empty hallway.

"Hey, give it to me. I'll do it." I take the key and push it into the card slot. Green light. I put one hand on his shoulder and smirk. "Just needed a woman's touch."

Brooks shakes me off and moves past me through the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.2K 59
Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story and background, she has worked ridiculou...
3.8K 392 20
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
6.7M 243K 84
❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on his skin. I'd never seen so much work don...
4.5K 610 39
Youngbin Lee has been the target of school bullying for long enough, and it has started to chip away his last bit of confidence. But during a fateful...