Who is he?| Taejin-kook ✔

By chastetouch

On dark heavy rainy day, a stranger arrives at Jin's house - and discloses some secrets. A Taejin-kook short... More

1.
3.

2.

4.4K 244 85
By chastetouch

"You know I've never talked to someone this long. I don't have anyone to talk to."

"But you said that you have friends and they call you V."

"I meant to say my imaginary friends." He laughed making Jin flinch

Jin didn't knew what reaction should be appropriate to give. For a minute the conversation was light and enjoyable then suddenly this man turned back into that abnormal, weird one. Indeed he is peculiar. When Jin went into kitchen for glass of water for himself, he almost screamed his lungs out when Taehyung was standing right behind him, with vase in hand, in air.

"Ahh, don't be scared, I just wanted to tell you even I have the same one." He said smiling shaking the heavy vase singlehandedly, when Jin was thinking if anytime soon this man's gonna smash it on his head, dead.

Jin kept glancing at the wall clock.

12:15 pm.

It's almost afternoon, a fears gurgurling inside for his husband might come early as they had some plan for this evening. If his husband will see Taehyung, Jin would be in deep serious trouble. How can his husband be not mad when jin is with a someone who's totally a complete stranger.

His husband has warned to not to talk with anyone when he's not here, and should check the person first through the peephole but his carelessness Jin. And now he is in here not only talking but sitting with a stranger in their home—alone. This feels wrong on so many levels. Thinking about his husband's angered face scares him to trauma. His husband is sweet lovely one, but once he gets mad, he can rubble everything singlehandedly.

"When's will your mechanic come?"

"He must be stuck, I'm sure, he'll come soon." Oh he's so certain about it. Two hours, thirty minutes past, still no mechanic to be seen and getting peturb under staying in one room with this man who stares at Seokjiin, like he's getting under skin and steals glances in maybe inappropriate way, which is very uncomfortable to him.

Jin decided to ignore him and focus on on the book.

"Seokjin can I get glass of water? Please." Not again! Jin huffed, nodded and left for kitchen. Taehyung paced towards the window, staring out attentively, his jaws in tension, while glancing his wrist watch, repeatedly.

Suddenly, he heard a loud scream of younger. So he ran towards kitchen.

"What happened Seokjin!?"

"C-Cat!." Seokjin cried pointing at the at the cat lurking around on kitchen platform. 

"You're scared of cat?" Taehyung tittered.

"Yes. I'm having ailurophobia. I'm scared of cats, please take it away." Jin said tremblingly.

Taehyung's eyes turned into dark once again.

His laugh stopped. "Is the cat scaring you for real?" Jin nodded, trying to hide beside the refrigerator. Taehyung picked up the white furry creature by neck, apparently squeezing the her.

"Please! don't kill him, just shoo him out of the window." Jin interrupted, his hands reaching out hesitantly for harmless yet fretful creature. 

"You shouldn't forgive the one who scares you, Seokjin. Learn to face the fear." He sounded too thoughtful for this small matter.

"What do you mean?" Seokjin gave a  puzzled look to that blonde man, his hand on Taehyung's high shoulder blade.

"I'll show you." Blonde took out the sleek   knife outta his pocket.

"Hey, don't do that!" Jin shouted while tears forming in his eyes, almost imagining the shreds of this animal.

His eyes looked up and saw how creepy smile made it's way to older's face—as he was squeezing poor life's neck enjoying the suffering.

"I'll kill this mangy thing, he needs to be punished for scaring you."

Jin used all strength and yanked both of  the older's hand. Screw his phobia, it isn't important now but that vulnerable cat is, he freed the furry poor from older's grip causing her to scram out of the window for dear life.

Realization hit younger when he recalled that the blonde man has Knife in his pocket.

He is carrying weapon for what damn reason!?

Taehyung smacked his tongue tirdely and humphed, walking out to the living room, then slumping on the sofa. "You should've let me punish that infectious thing then it would never—"

"Get out!"

taehyung raised his brow, somehow amused.

"I said get out...” Jin's voice wavered, aftermath of his rarely, mostly never used raged yells. “I don't care about your mechanic, you can wait outside. Besides my husband shall be home, any time now. He won't like you here. You should leave. He'll dangerous for you.” Jin saw a unnamed change of an emotion on cold amused face of that blond guy.

"What if I say no?" Taehyung emphazied the last word with sly smirk.

Jin felt his bones numbing with fear. His legs shaking. His mind crying in frustrate.

"Ohh Jin, Jin, You're such naive, dear. When I said my car needs to be fixed, you didn't even care to check out if I really had any car or not. And you know what, I never called any mechanic." A laugh filled the whole empty house. A maniac laugh ridiculing Jin's pathetic recklessness.

Jin felt the hateful shiver running down his spine.

"No wonder why your husband worries about you. You're easy to fool."

Jin's face turned white, a silence laid in the whole house Except only his heart beat and thick blood running in veins could be heard.

Regrets, he shouldn't have let him in. He should have checked whether this stranger really had a stranded car or not. He should've called his husband to confirm if there was any parcel to receive. How can he believe someone so easily.

Why he is here? What he wants? What are his intentions? And why me?

He prayed for his husband to be home soon. He saw his cell phone lying on the table. Taehyung was far away from him and the phone too.

'I should call Jungkook. And run towards backyard's door.' He thought quickly and put an action to it, running towards his phone to seize it but too bad, older was fast enough like an eagle.

Jin felt strong arms around his waist and they pulled him against the hard chest, causing both to fall on the sofa.

Jin opened his eyes to see those dark yet captivating eyes staring right at him. Older above him was caressing his hairs, staring lovingly which was confused as  spooky for younger.

"What you want?" Jin said in whispered tone, tears of fear streaming out.

"you still don't remember me? You didn't recognize me?" Blonde's voice sounded somewhat disappointed and sad. He leaned and wiped younger's tears, his face riskily close.

Jin pushed him and freed himself from strong pair of arms.

"Don't touch me."  Seokjin grabbed the vase from side table. He swayed it across Taehyung's face who dogded easily and was pacing towards him.

"Woah, feisty beauty, calm down. I won't hurt you. I promise." he said assuringly his hands reaching out and clutched the vase singlehandedly then snatched it harshly and threw on the floor, shattering it into pieces.

"I'll scream and gather everyone Here." Jin threatened which didn't brought any ounce of desired reaction from older.

"Go ahead.... By the way Isn't your house in secluded area? Do you even have neighbors?"

Yes, Jin and Jungkook loved peaceful secluded place for their dream home, but now this place seems scary. Their house was in the middle of meadow and forest. 

Jin glanced at the main door. There's no use of running towards it as there are four safety locks, which may time to unlock.

Taehyung walked near the window and stood there staring out. Jin carefully picked up the photoframe. He went a little closer to Taehyung who's back was facing him. He threw the photoframe aiming on Taehyung's head. But, instead it landed on blonde's cheek as he turned around, causing a scratch to appear with blood. He groaned in stinging pain, but chuckled.

"Nice try Jin." He brisked towards Jin who was struggling to open locks of door like an about to be butchered animal, struggles.

Unfortunately, Tae caught his hand and removed handkerchief from his pocket to tie around Jin's mouth, when Jin screamed loudly, his screams were distracting.

Blonde Picked him up in and took him upstairs. Jin screamed only to get it muffled by tight cloth, and hit the older's chest who he didn't budged. Only he felt the pain in his own hand, as if he was hitting the metal.

The door was kicked open, Jin was thrown on bed he crawled back till his back hit on headpost.

Was he going to get rape him? Is he the rapist his husband warned about?

Taehyung removed his leather belt and tied younger's hands on head post. He gestured Jin to be quite by his long finger lips. Still he was crying loudly.

"Shhhh Jin you won't like mad me." He sweeted.

"Even after staying for three hours with you. You still haven't recognize me?" He gritted his teeth, his eyes turned into gloomy. Jin swore he saw his fury red eyes turning into deep black. Just like how hot magma turns into black rock.

"Who are you?" He said in muffled voice, which Taehyung understood. He just stared at Jin for few seconds and washed his face with bare hands after
Sighing loudly.

He pulled himself out of rocking chair.

Jin winced into himself as he walked closer but tried to scan older's face and pressured his mind to recall him, for by chance if they have met. But, he just couldn't. He felt dizzy.

"You're just like how I saw you there. Most Gorgeous. Eyes holding dishartment but still to be beautiful." He sighed pleasantly.

Jin was confused. where did they meet?

"My heart was weak and still it is for you. Damn you affected me so much." Taehyung sat beside younger and caressed his teary pink cheeks.

"I said don't make me mad!" He snarled, when jin wobbled his face to avoid the touches. "Seven years for fucking seven years I have searched for you. Only to see that you don't remember me anymore." he spat.

"I loved you and hell I still do. All days without seeing you was like I'm losing my breaths, my sanity. In my disordered life, only you kept me serene. But when I lost you, Death only seemed a way from my escape to the torture." He smacked  lips. "But I didn't kill myself in hope that I might meet you soon. See Jin, living was worthed." He smiled at jin who listened him with puzzled look.

"Nevermind, I'll make you remember." He whispered and hovered above Jin who was struggling with tied hands.

"No please." Younger begged when Tae removed the gag. He wanted to scream but he choked on it when Tae pressed his lips against his. He closed his eyes when the kiss was getting from slow, smooth one to more heated and sloppier, not to mention tounges, and teeth smashing. An electrifying feels, covering their bodies.

A large hand went inside his shirt and started caressing smooth skin around waist. Jin gasped when his shirt was tored in a second.

Taehyung eyes widened, his eyes turned into soft than into raged switching emotions.

"What are those bruises Jin?" His whole upper body was covered with purplish red bruises. Some fading, some still fresh, that it still had dried blood.
"Did your husband do this?" Jin turned his head to other side, when his eyes filled with unshed tears. "Jin look at me" He said in little strict tone. Jin looked straight into blonde's eyes, that seemed soft but still had little anger.
Younger felt to burst out when blonde caressed his cheeks. This feeling was so warm.
He wanted this, this sweet gestures, this feeling, that there is someone for him, that he is not alone.

"But I love him." He muttered avoiding older's gaze. Taehyung wanted to hug him thight, but feared that it will hurt his bruises more. He badly wanted to pepper him with kisses when jin said with a small pout.
"I know Jin." Taehyung said and closed his eyes when Jin teared up more, and burst out into crying.

"and he loves me too. He said that to me." Jin said in wavering voice, as he controlled his big tears.

Truly Jin loves Jungkook, he loves him so much that he wants to shower him with so much love, that nothing lefts for himself.

But, after giving himself to his husband what he got in return. Did his love and sacrifices worth?

Jin wants to spend his whole life with his love. But how, when his love only gives him pain, torment. Love is all about sweetness, bliss, heart wavering feelings but Jungkook gives him little sweet words to ensure that he loves him. And than his actions are way too bitter and speaks the opposite.

Taehyung felt his own heart breaking at this sight. He Stood and removed his own black shirt and threw away, later unbuttoning younger's pant.

"Tae...hyung"

Jin tried to stop him but his tied hands couldn't let him do that.
In a swift motion younger's clothes were on floor.
The view was mesmerizing but Tae had to clenched and unclenched his fist, clenching his jaw, gritting his teeth.

Innocent boy's Whole legs were covered with bruises like they were lashed, and burned marks too. Inner thighs had red bite marks. Seems like he wasn't only physically but sexually abused too.
"Do they hurt?" Jin nodded like kid, sniffing. Trying to hide his flushed face between forearms.

"Jin let show you what is love."
he whispered and untied Jin's hands. Older expected that Jin might push him away. But he just welcomed it by closing his eyes, breathing heavily.

Right now Jin couldn't think anything rational, not when his body and heart was desiring for affection and care.

Jin whimpered in pleasure when he felt soft kisses on placed on his bruises, from neck, chest, lower abdomen and going down to his inner thighs. Hands running exploring his skin, sending jolts of pleasure.

He opened his eyes, to meet a loving one, making his heart beat faster. He felt that fluttering feeling when he saw those eyes for first time. It felt like he had seen them before. A nostalgic feeling.

"You deserve this lovely touches, not those beatings. You deserve love, whole world."
he wailed on words that gave him heart blooming feeling. God how much he needed this sweet things.

"Ahh...."
He moaned as long fingers carefully invaded his bruised hole. His moans getting louder as Tounge licked him, like he was covered in honey.
So sweet, so addictive.

Blonde's touch were so diffrent. He never had this feelings before only once when back when his husband was sweet and caring. Everything is gone.

Today he forgot all his pain and gave himself to stranger. He didn't regretted though. It was filled with love and care. Unlike his husband. Who's touch feels like he is prey in claws of predator. His kisses involving bites and blood. His love making rough and with degrading names.

Was it even a love making?

His husband always beats him for small mistakes, and some mistakes which are so small and innocent. So today he made a big and grave mistake, didn't care if his husband finds it or not. Consequences, he will face it but just one time he wants to feel this. This affection that his soul is dancing in.

A smile appearing on his face when kisses came on his forehead cheeks, nose, and on plump lips. This was beautiful, this few moments were blissful. His heart was aching for affection and love then why leave the chance?

Is it okay to seek this affection from stranger, rather than his life partner.
Is it a sin? He asked to his gentle innocence.

"I loved you, I have always." Older said against younger's warm nape. He turned around to get flustered eyes and cheeks  when he saw the naked eye captivating handsome. His eyes turned glossy at the words he heard. Taehyung has beautiful heart that came be seen by his eyes, gentleness and words.

Taehyung saw those doe eyes were so deep, but not empty, as they had plenty tears stored.

Older laced his toned legs with soft bruised one. Jin glanced his feet and saw those burned red marks on them.

"Where were you?" Jungkook said while tapping his feet.

"I-I was bored so I just went for walk in garden."

"I told you don't leave house without my permission. Didn't I?" He said in overly calm tone.

"But I was just in garden." Jungkook sighed loudly and smiled.

He holded younger by arms and brought him near couch to make him sit. Older went inside and brought a plastic tub with water after few minutes.

"You must be tired walking, right? Keep your feets in it. It's relaxing." he smiled and placed the tub near jin's feet.

"No I'm not -" before he could speak. Older grabbed his leg and placed them in water.
Jin screamed as the hot water contacted his skin. It was boiling water. not light warm one.
Jin tried to remove them but couldn't as his legs were holded firmly by strong large hands .

"How many times do I have to tell you. Don't go out of house." He snarled.

"I won't, promise....please it hurts." He struggled in breathing as stinging pain was increasing.

Jungkook's eyes softened in uncanny snap. He quickly retreated Seokjin's feet, running into kitchen to get the ice packs. He seized jin's feet gently and placed those ice packs with utter care. He kissed those feets, When jin was shuddering, wailing in pain, his cry sounded exhausted and familiar, burning his ears and heart.

"Jin, honey don't cry. It hurts here.” He placed his hand on his heart. “I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to teach you lesson. What if soemone kidnaps you while I am away. You're really beautiful my Seokjin, nobody one will spare a chance to take you for their fiend reasons. I just wants to protect you. My apologies, for I went too brutal, love." He hugged him tightly gathering jin into melting hug and kissed his cheeks.

"Please don't stop loving me, I am sorry, forgive me." Jin melted under those tender kisses. And those doe eyes always does magic on him.

"I know he loves me it's just he doesn't know how to show." Jin said his thoughts louder, sipping back the words more to his surprised Blatter by clumsy mouth. He Didn't say this to older but more like to himself—while playing with Taehyung's long fingers. Tae sighed closing his eyes.

How much he is terrorized by his husband that even though he isn't here younger daren't badmouth him. Doesn't want to let out the loveless truth, Afraid, he would be busted by his unforgiving husband—as if he is present in the air, his eyes always hovering over Jin. 

But to older's knowledge he can understand the younger's fear.

He placed his hand under younger's head, curling fingers around and gently pulled him to make him sit. He later laced their hands together. Staring adoringly on how Seoknin's unique crook fingers looked so lovely in his large veiny hands.

Jin stared down at pair of hands. He had a scar between his thumb and index finger.

"Honey hurry up we'll miss the beginning of the movie." Jungkook said circling his arms around jin's waist from behind who was studding the ceramic plates in shelves, neatly and in perfect order just like how Jungkook wants the each things in his house.

Jungkook didn't wanted this plan of watching movie in theater but Jin wanted to have a small outing after staying inside house for three weeks continuously. He wanted to relive those dates he had with Jungkook lest their marriage, So older agreed.

"Just two minutes more and we'll go. Kookie why don't we keep servants in the house. Easy for us. One will help me in the kitchen and other will do gardening and dusting stuffs." Seokjin kept saying, wiping the non-existing dust off plates, failing to realize his fuming, flusshed husband behind his back, darkening of his  face and grinding his jaw.

Unclenching his tensioned fist, he roughly, surprisingly turned Jin around and gave a sound blow, hard slap across the soft supple cheek. Forming a reddish pink bruise with blood, instantly.

Tear started forming as pain was severe. Recalling his own words, wanting to eat back those while figuring out what made his husband mad, again. Sometimes he wished that he was mute so that he won't cause any trouble for himself by being miscalculating mouth.

Whenever Jungkook is in romantic, loving mood, Jin pulling off his restraints, turns into a  bubbly soul and attention seeking mouth, which causes him hard time later. Now before speaking he will analyze each word hundred times. He'll never let out any unnecessary words again. And before he does, he'll prefer sewing his mouth. This emotional, physical and mental pain is taking him out now. No he can't go on bravely with this.

Somebody needs to Change and to his weakling self and lack of courage, and love for husband, he'll be the puppet however this man prefers.

Jungkook's eyes roamed in the kitchen like searching fot something. He picked up large pair of scissors and seized jin's hand that was glued on his bruied cheek.  He placed the delicate skin between thumb and index finger, into the jaw of sharp scissor blades.

Jin screamed as blood oozed out with stinging pain, one pressure and he'll loose his fingers.

"Oh Jin why you always say something so idiotic, bitter that snaps my temper!? Why do you even open your damn mouth?

You want servants huh?

Why do you need someone to invade our privacy. And beside that what did you mean by servants? what did you mean by that, male or female?"

Jin shook his head holding Jungkook's arm, fisting his shirt as the pain was coursing through his heart, and yeah body too. Blood dripping on silk shirt. "Stop fucking crying and answer me." Jin wailed harder body shaking as he kept himself from screaming.

"Kookie I'm sorry I don't need any servant. I won't say that again."

"So You take that back?"

Jin nodded vigorously. Jungkook's got teary and raged expressions softened.

His hand was released. He quickly brought affected hand towards his mouth to suppress the loud cry. Staining his mouth, lips, and chin with the blood. Jungkook tsked watching all that blood smeared on vulnerable face and quickly tied his handkerchief around the wound. Wiping blood off Jin's face with his own sleeve.

He hugged small trembling body of Jin placing kisses on his shoulder up to his cheek. "I'm sorry Jin. I didn't meant to hurt you. You don't know how they're gonna be. male female no matter, they stare at you nastily. It burns me to see someone's eyes on you. What if they'll do something wrong to you when I'm not around. I'll die if something happens to you. You're too pure and beautiful for this world and I'm protecting you." Jin's aching heart got soft after hearing jungkook. There he goes again.

He just wanted to protect me. He didn't mean all this.

"I know it hurts. I won't do it again. Please forgive your kookie." Older stared at him hopefully. Jin nodded little hiding his face in chest of older.

"I love you Jin."

Jin felt kisses on his knuckles pulling him out—when his bruise was telling him story. Every bruise on his body has it's own story. 

"Jin I know he loves you. But it's not good to name it love. It's more scary, It's an obsession." Jin's eyebrows knotted together.

"Jin he isn't normal one. There's a mayhem man inside him." Jin shook his head

"I don't understand, what you're trying to say?"

Taehyung inhaled deeply. "Jin-" before he could proceed, younger swiftly grabbed older's shoulder, looking at him with big eyes filled with fear.

"He's home, Taehyung!" He half yelled. Older made held him still when younger tried to jump out of bed not caring that he's naked.

This horror in younger was caused by the car he heard being parked in garage.

Blond cupped his cheeks and calmed him. "Shh Jin, don't be scared it's okay. I'm there for you. Okay baby. I won't let him touch you, I promise." Jin nodded trusting him.

"Come on, now wear your clothes and go down." He handed younger's clothes who immediately wore them. He walked out but gave one last stare to older. 

"Baby, trust me, he won't hurt you. I won't let him." jin smiled trustfully and let out shaky sigh. Clutching his chest to gather bits of courage. He shook his head for how much Jungkook has caused terror inside him.

Before he could walk more a cloth came covered his nose from behind. Hands holding him firlmy. Dizziness overtaking his body as the strong chemical smell from cloth hit his nostrils. Before he could struggle, blackness surrounded him.

.
.
.

"Honey, I'm home." Jungkook's voice echoed in room. he furrowed his brows as usually jin greets him with kiss as he enters the house.

"Jin-" he stopped in path as he saw a black unfamiliar coat and a vase shattered on floor.

"This isn't mine nor jin's." He let out sharp breath. "that means someone came home." He nodded his head lightly, crumbling the bouquet in his hand. Flowers were smashed. Crushed Petals falling down.

"Jin where the fuck are you?" He shouted, his voice echoing. He knows that younger is in home. As jin don't have courage to step his one foot out.

He brisked towards upstairs throwing away the bag which had dress for jin.
But, stopped as there was an unfamiliar figure on upstairs but still was very familiar to him.

"Teahyung what the fuck you're doing here?" He voiced in confusion as the inappropriate thoughts of Taehyung and Seokjin flooded rang his mind. Jungkook was staring at nothing, his eyes shaking in thoughts.

"Yes Jungkook whatever you're thinking is true."

He was pulled out of thoughts.

"Me and jin, you know." Tae said with sly smirk creeping.

"How dare you?" Jungkook breathed out as he was fuming in rage.

"I could'nt resist such beauty. So fucking gorgeous, so beautiful. Well, you my friend, now I know why you keep him your spouse hidden." he chuckled cleaning his fingernail as calm even when earnring a growl from Jungkook. 

"His skin, his moans, his lips...ahh" he dreamily said. And before he could open his mouth a tight punch came on face. Slitting his lip. He smiled wiping off blood.

"Tchk, tchk, what was that for jungkook? couldn't hear about your jin getting fucked by me, crying in pleasure by me” he dodged a maniac blow from Jeon.

“....he loves me jungkook he loves me." he boiled his anger more.

"No! He wouldn't dare to do that. He loves me." He roared. He badly wants to pull his hair and bang his head against the wall. Knowing that his jin is cheating. All along he thought that Jin was most innocent person but...

He thought that jin isn't like them.

"If he loves you then why he had to sought love from me?"

Taehyung yelled, his hand sneaking in  pocket.

"I'll fucking kill you Taehyung." Jungkook snarled and paced faster towards Taehyung. Who stood there causally taking out the gun with a smirk.

"If you love him then why he is bruised? why he is in tears always? Why he is so traumatized? Why he can't he simply walk or pick things easily? You dislocated his arm and ankel brutally. Why Jungkook why? Why you were to kill this innocent? Is this your love? This pain to him? And then you make fun of yourself by expecting Seokjin to stay with you—to love you."

Jungkook felt a big rod stabbing his chest. Taehyung's words were like hitting his other part of human. Making him realize what the hell he did till now and what he was going to do.

All Jeons pride, dominance came on knees. How much he caused pain to Jin. This wasn't he meant in their love life. Than what led him into this? That he tormented his only love. His beautiful Jin.

"Kill me, Taehyung. I don't want to live. He doesn't love me now, after all this I won't even expect him to. My love for him is fatal." He said as fuming rage was dissolved placed into distress, tears rolling out.

Taehyung's eyes softened so his grip on gun. But he stood firm, and pointed the gun om jungkook's chest.

"Jin loves you. Surely he did. He has such an innocent soul, peace and pure feelings for his husband. But, you tainted everything in him. Bruised him to the point that it has damaged him." Jungkook burst out crying in his palms—realizing how much jin had suffered. He knows that he beats jin to the point that younger wishes for death. But, he just can't have control on himself.

"Jin Forgive me love, I'm sorry." He whispered sniffing.

"I wanna spare you my friend. But, I know the abnormality, the maniac in you. It's bigger than this regret you feel. It's bigger than the human left inside you. You know that too." Jungkook nodded as the truth was spoken.

"End of me is better Taehyung. Before I crumble all including myself.” He stated as their eyes met. Taehyung pulled on the trigger, eyes shut close. A tear fell on his cheek.

Jeon's Bungalow. The beautiful house in peaceful remote area of town. The peace was interrupted by loud gun shot, echoing in empty house. Now peace was converted into dead silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin woke up with his head heavy like it was beneath any large rock. He groaned at the hammering pain worrying his nerves but the soft pillow and duvet gave him little relief.

His eyes adjusted the soft yet sharp morning light and realized that he was at this very unfamiliar place.

He quickly sat up in an inhibition and fear, when the door opened.

He sighed in relief as the lovely Tae walked in with breakfast tray in his hand. His brilliant smile heating jin's cheeks to red. Seokjin retured a smile.

But, a flash of memory snapped on his mind.

Taehyung came as stranger—they shared intimate moments—Jungkook came home—he felt the blackness.

"What happened, hm?" Taehyung asked softly as the smile on younger's face was replaced by distress, confusion.

"Jung-kook?" He asked in his cracked tone. Taehyung caressed his cheeks.

"I told you, right, that I won't let him hurt you."

"But where is he?"

"He left you."

"Where did he go?" Jin had a little relieved about him being freed from those horrifying abuses.

"Where did he go?" Taehyung repeated Seokjin's words and kissed his forhead. "Far enough to never comeback." He simply cracked another warm smile.

"I love you jin, baby I always did. Please accept my love.” Jin burst out crying hugging older. A great confusion in his emotions as he didn't know whether he should feel good for getting out of that hellhole or he should cry for his partner, his husband, who left him for god knows where.

But one thing he is surely sure about that this arms of older are so warm, it feels so good, so home here. Is it okay for him to hope for love?

Is he finally going to heal his wounds with the help of love this stranger is giving? 

"Taehyung." Older hummed and booped the red nose of jin. He looks so cute right now with this sniffles and hiccups.

"How did we met? You said that we have known each other. How?"

Taehyung pecked the inviting plump lips.
"Jinnie, I'll share with you everything, I promise but not now. When the right time comes. Okay?" Jin nodded. snuggling against the hard yet reliable chest. Smiling ear to ear as older peppered kisses.

This warmth he once got from his husband and he expected it to double when he had something to share to him, that left unsaid. He stared at the older for seconds and held his hands tightly. letting out the long cry sound. Taehyung's heart wrenched at such sight. He stared protectively at Jin.

"You know because of Jungkook's beatings, I lost my baby." He wailed. Jin wanted this to share his problems. To feel sympathy, shoulder to cry, to feel that there is someone for him. When he lost his baby, his world fell apart burying him beneath.

Taehyung's eyes widened and felt a stab in chest. He gasped and hugged him tighter. "I didn't know this I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for I couldn't help you earlier."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.5K 30
[COMPLETED STORY] Jimin invites his cousin Taehyung to a cabin in the mountains with some of Jimin's friends. Taehyung didn't know any of them but so...
512 31 7
This is a short taekook story of the titanic. Much different from Jack and Rose's story.
4 O'Clock By DonutEeba

General Fiction

17K 896 29
"Following into the deep night The sound of you singing Brings the red morning A step, and another step The dawn passes And when that moon falls asle...
8.7K 653 23
Kim Seokjin falling for someone the first time in his life. The someone who does not exist as a human, it's a spirit. This is the story of Taejin. H...