I Hate You (YiZhan FF)

By InfinityLM44

Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with... More

Characters (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (YiZhan Wedding)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story Alert
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(Part-1)
Chapter 52(Part-2)

Chapter 34

35.3K 1.2K 954
By InfinityLM44

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Shen Xiao Hai Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Next morning it was 8am. Hai Kuan was getting ready for office. Zheng Shuang was seeing pictures from Hai Kuan's phone. Suddenly she see a picture. It was Hai Kuan and Xiao Zhan's picture.

"Kuan when did you guys take this selfie??" Zheng Shuang asked while showing him that picture.

"You.. You don't remember? It was from that day. It's been one year now. Remember that day when Xiao Zhan comes here. He asked me where is Yibo. I told him he was in racing stadium. It was my biggest mistake in my life.... And I didn't even notice he was driving by himself. That time before he left we took this picture.... It was all my mista....." Hai Kuan about say more Zheng Shuang cut him.

"It's ok.. It's ok Kuan. It wasn't your fault nor his.. It was.... I don't know.. Our parents didn't know about that incident. Do you think we did right? We hide everything from them..." Zheng Shuang asked.

"I don't know about right or wrong Shuang.. But we solve that matter in our way. We took that girl in hospital. She was OK. And after that incident I don't know why Yibo stopped racing. It's ok I guess. It doesn't matter now..." Hai Kuan replied.

"I think so.. Come down. I am going to help mom..." Zheng Shuang said.

"Hey wait. What about my morning kiss??" Hai Kuan immediately asked.

"Kiss yourself." Zheng Shuang rolled her eyes and by saying this she leave the room.

"Oh come on..." Before Hai Kuan s something Zheng Shuang left from there already.

______________________________________

In Lu Jian Min Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was early in the morning. Huang Jingyu is already there with many types fruits for Xiao Zhan. He talks with everyone at downstairs. Then he run to upstairs to meet Xiao Zhan.
Xiao Zhan was sleeping peacefully. Huang Jingyu enter his room. He slowly goes near to his bed. Xiao Zhan face was looking pale. He slowly start caressing Xiao Zhan's hair.

"Wake up boy... It's already morning..." Huang Jingyu said.

Xiao Zhan wake up after hearing Huang Jingyu soft voice. Still rubbing his eyes. He shows his bunny teeth.

"Jingyu-A...." By saying this Xiao Zhan hug him.

Huang Jingyu heartbeat become faster. It wasn't new for him. From the beginning. Whenever Xiao Zhan hug him. His heart start reacting like this.

"Not mine.. Not mine... Not mine...." Huang Jingyu keep repeating it in his mind.

After controlling his tears. They broke the hug.

"How are you now???" Huang Jingyu asked.

"Absolutely fine... How are you?? Jingyu-A they cancelled wedding date..." Xiao Zhan said.

"Ohh..." After hearing this something just pang Huang Jingyu's heart. He immediately covers it.

"That's...." Huang Jingyu didn't find any word what to say more.

"I am sorry..." Xiao Zhan said while looking down. He just realised what he had said.

"Hey.. Hey it's ok.. It's not. Big deal. Today you were getting married. But now you have to wait for 6 days more... And unfortunately I won't be here that time...." Xiao Zhan immediately cut Huang Jingyu.

"What do you mean by you won't be here that time??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I have to go back America.. You know I am on my leave.. So I have to go back...." Huang Jingyu said.

"Are you going purposely?? You don't want to attend my... my wedding??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"No.. It's no like... Xiao Zhan... Let's not talk about it.. Please???" Huang Jingyu pleaded.

"Hmm...." Xiao Zhan said slowly.

They sit there in silence.. No one didn't talk anything. But they were sitting in comfortable silence.

______________________________________

Huang Jingyu left from there. After leaving Xiao Zhan's house. He was in car. He park his car. And start crying hysterically.

"Why me?? Why me... I can't take this pain anymore.. It's killing me from inside.. What to do...." Huang Jingyu was mumbling things.

Suddenly his phone start ringing. Huang Jingyu becomes angry by seeing this number. It was Xu Weizhou.

Conversion between Huang Jingyu and Xu Weizhou :

Huang Jingyu : What do you fucking want?? Can't you even let me cry now??
Huang Jingyu yelled at him.

Xu Weizhou becomes silent after hearing Huang Jingyu crying voice. He called him to tell him their exam postponed again. But he didn't know he was crying.

Xu Weizhou : Why you are crying?

Huang Jingyu : Why do you fucking care??

Xu Weizhou : I don't care about you. I don't even know you.. I called you to tell our exam again postponed.

Huang Jingyu : Thank you. I am grateful for your information. Now fucking leave me alone.
Huang Jingyu replied sarcastically about to cut the call.

Xu Weizhou : Wait.

Huang Jingyu : What now?

Xu Weizhou : Do you have anyone to share this pain with anyone?

Huang Jingyu : WHY. THE. FUCK. YOU CARE?

Xu Weizhou : If you don't.. Then share it with me. My heart isn't letting me to leave you in this situation. And it's fucking sounds crazy.

Huang Jingyu becomes silent. His irritating roommate is right he don't have anyone whom he can share with it.

Huang Jingyu : The person I love is getting married. And I won't attend this marriage ceremony.
Huang Jingyu replied slowly.

Xu Weizhou : Attend it..

Huang Jingyu : Seriously? What the fuck you are saying? Do you even know?

Xu Weizhou : If you didn't attend then you won't ever get able to move on.. Nor able to forget that pain you are bearing now.

Huang Jingyu : You.....
Huang Jingyu stop in middle. Somewhere he also knows his annoying roommate is right.

Xu Weizhou : Think about it. You won't ever be able to move on. If you didn't attend that wedding ceremony.

By saying this Xu Weizhou cut the call.
Huang Jingyu wasn't crying anymore. He was looking at his mobile.

"Why you are not hurting anymore??"
Huang Jingyu asked his heart irritatedly.

______________________________________

Back To Lu Jian Min
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 2pm now. Zhuo Cheng and Xuan Lu currently in Xiao Zhan's room. Taking care of him. More like baby sitting him. And Xiao Zhan here finally get the chance to irritate Zhuo Cheng he don't want to miss it. So he is more whining now.

"No means no. I want to eat that fruit not this one.." Xiao Zhan yelled in his fake anger.

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes at Xiao Zhan's fake acting.

"This is the third time you are yelling like kid... And I am feeling annoyed now..." Zhuo Cheng said.

"Ohhh... I am so scared. Oh hoho..." By saying this Xiao Zhan make a shocked face.

"Big sis take care of this brat. I am going to talk with mom now.." By saying this Zhuo Cheng leave the room.

Xiao Zhan finally burst into laughing. He irritate Zhuo Cheng too today.

"A-Xian.. Why you always do that?? He is your big brother.." Xuan Lu said while chuckling.

"Leave it sis. That's the fun of making Zhuo Cheng angry..." Xiao Zhan said while laughing.

______________________________________

Zhuo Cheng enter his mother's room. In the middle of conversation Zhuo become frustrated and start yelling at his mother. They were talking about Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan marriage. Zhuo Cheng didn't want his brother get married with him.

"Mom please try to understand... That idiot already hurt my brother. Why you are not understanding???" Zhuo Cheng yelled again.

"ENOUGH.... You are not only worried about him. Don't you think I am worried about my son too?? And Wang Yibo only can take care of him. And more importantly Xiao Zhan in love with Yibo... Zhuo Cheng try to understand..." Crystal Zhang frustratedly yelled.

"But mom..." Crystal Zhang cut him.

"Why do you even think we are going to cancel their marriage?? They are going to married 6days later. And that's final..." Crystal Zhang said in determining voice.

Zhuo Cheng left the room frustratedly. After coming out from his mother room he saw Wang Yibo entering their house.

"Why the fuck you are doing here?? I won't let you to meet my brother..." Zhuo Cheng scream.

"Cheng-A stop it.. Go to your room.. Now..." Crystal Zhang said.

Zhuo Cheng left for his room. Wang Yibo always know Zhuo Cheng don't like him that much. So he didn't take his word seriously.

"Yibo you go to Xiao Zhan room... I will...." Wang Yibo cut Crystal Zhang.

"Mom I am sorry.. I failed you again mom..." Wang Yibo apologies.

"Hey.. Hey... My boy what are you doing??? It's ok.. I will never blame you my son... Go to his room." Crystal Zhang said while hugging him.

"I need to talk with Zhuo Cheng first.." Wang Yibo replied.

"But he..." Wang Yibo cut her again.

"It's ok mom. Let me clear something today with him..." Wang Yibo replied.

"Ok.. Do... Whatever you want to do..." Crystal Zhang replied.

Wang Yibo goes to Zhuo Cheng room. He knocked first. Zhuo Cheng shout "Come in" from inside.

"Mom I am tell...." Zhuo Cheng stop in middle when he saw Wang Yibo standing there.

"What the fuck you are doing in my room??" Zhuo Cheng asked irritatedly.

"I am not good at making conversation... I want to ask you something directly. Do you really think I can't really protect Xiao Zhan? Yes unknowingly I hurt him.. But do you really think I can't protect him??" Wang Yibo directly asked.

"If you can't protect him.. No one will ever able to protect that idiot... It just my brother is too innocent.. How much he is innocent no one will ever understand... I am scared. After that skateboarding thing..." Wang Yibo cut him.

"You have trust me. You already given me my answer. I will do anything to protect him. Just don't take him away from me..." Wang Yibo said.

"Hahahaha... If I take him away from you. You won't do anything??" Zhuo Cheng asked sarcastically.

"I won't let you take him away from me..." Wang Yibo said in serious voice.

"I know it too... Now go away..." Zhuo Cheng replied while rolling his eyes.

Wang Yibo nodded his head and come out from  Zhuo Cheng room.

"My crazy WIFEY and his crazy brother.." Wang Yibo murmured.

______________________________________

In Xiao Zhan's Room
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"A-Xian.. Don't worry.. Yibo didn't leave maybe... He is coming but maybe talking with mom now..." Xuan Lu is trying to make Xiao Zhan understand. As he becomes restless after hearing Zhuo Cheng was screaming at Wang Yibo.

"But big sister why he didn't come yet??" This is the third time Xiao Zhan asked his sister now.

Xuan Lu *sigh*.. After few minutes later Wang Yibo finally enter Xiao Zhan's room. Xiao Zhan immediately smiles when he saw him.

"Take care your fiancé now. I am leaving.." By saying this Xuan Lu leave from there.

"Don't move.. Your leg isn't well yet. You have to take rest for 4days more..." Wang Yibo immediately said. As Xiao Zhan start moving from his bed.

"Then come here and kiss me..." Xiao Zhan said directly.

"God.. Why you are becoming shameless day by day.." Wang Yibo replied.

"Then you don't want kiss?? Then don't kis..." Before Xiao Zhan could continue Wang Yibo run to him. And kiss him.

After a passionate kiss they broke the kiss. Wang Yibo start caressing his lip by his thumb.

"Why do you always caressed my lip after kiss??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Because after kissing you I leave my mark there. And that mark explain your lip only belongs to me.. After kissing it they become more red.. And I love it.." Wang Yibo said. And again start kissing him.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me??" Wang Yibo asked after breaking the kiss.

"Yes.. I will..." Xiao Zhan said without hesitation.

"After yesterday.... You are still willing to go out with me??" Wang Yibo asked.

"Why I won't go with you?? I will go with you everywhere. You are my husband..." Xiao Zhan said.

"Ok then lets go..." By saying this Wang Yibo pick Xiao Zhan up in bridal style.

"Yibo.. What are you doing?? I have wheelchair with me..." Xiao Zhan asked.

As he is feeling embarrassed what will his family members say when they are going to see them like this.

"Why you are becoming this much thin?? You eat a lot. But where those foods are going?? Why you are thin this much?" Wang Yibo asked ignoring Xiao Zhan questions.

"Yibo... Stop..." Wang Yibo didn't hear anything but take him outside in bridal style.

"Wow... Mom see.. See... See this..." Xuan Lu shout.

"What happens??" Crystal Zhang asked while coming out from her room.

"Omg... My babies..." Crystal Zhang said in awe voice.

"Shameless creatures..." Zhuo Cheng mumble.

Xiao Zhan was getting red. He hide his face into Wang Yibo's neck.
Wang Yibo take Xiao Zhan out. Make him sit in his car. Wang Yibo kissed him one more time. After breaking the kiss. He start his car.

"Where are we going??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Nowhere..." Wang Yibo replied.

______________________________________

Xiao Zhan take a *sigh*... He didn't asked any questions. By crossing all road. Xiao Zhan finally realised where they are going.

"Yibo... We are going to our house??" Xiao Zhan asked excitedly.

"Hmm.." Wang Yibo said.

After reaching *Wang Zhan* their house. It was already evening. Wang Yibo comes out and take Xiao Zhan in bridal style again.

"Why we are here Yibo??" Xiao Zhan asked. Wang Yibo didn't answer again.

He takes Xiao Zhan in their house backside. It was all lighting everywhere. Most importantly Xiao Zhan's every pictures is here. Every means every pictures. His birth, childhood, teenage time and present time pictures. Xiao Zhan get stunned. Wang Yibo makes him sit in couch.

"Sit here quietly..." Wang Yibo whisper in Xiao Zhan ear.

Xiao Zhan feel goosebumps. He already felt there is so many things Yibo is going to say today. Wang Yibo goes and stand in front Xiao Zhan childhood picture. He starts caressing it.

"Do you know Xiao Zhan why I gave you chocolate for the first time???" Wang Yibo asked.

"No..." Xiao Zhan said quietly.

"Because with your chubby cheek when you chew chocolate... You looks adorable. And I love to see it.. I wanted to see that scene again and again. That's why I always keep chocolate in your room or at school in your bag..." Wang Yibo said.

"But we were so little..." Xiao Zhan didn't complete his sentence Wang Yibo cut him.

"We look good together from our childhood. Aren't we??" Wang Yibo asked while standing in front their childhood picture.

"Hmm...." Xiao Zhan said slowly.

"Do you know why I always hate Huang Jingyu???" Wang Yibo again asked.

"No..." Xiao Zhan said.

"Because that time he didn't just snatch my toy.. But he takes you with him too..." Wang Yibo said.

"But he didn't mean to. We were all friends from the beginning.. Why..." Xiao Zhan again cut by Wang Yibo.

"Do you know why I kissed you during Romeo and Juliet play???" Wang Yibo asked.

"You thought I was Anna??" Xiao Zhan asked confusedly.

"No because you were looking beautiful in girls dress.. Just like my Juliet..." Wang Yibo said.

"Yi.. Yibo... You knew already?" Xiao Zhan already start feeling emotional now.

"Do you remember when we were in high school. My seat was with you. But I changed it that time... It wasn't because I felt uncomfortable. It was because you always staring at me.. And I feel like kiss you right in front everyone.. So I changed my seat..." Wang Yibo said.

Wang Yibo said it. He was standing in front that picture where Xiao Zhan was staring at him.

"Do you remember when we were in high school some jocks beat you.. After that day I beat them too.. Why I beat..." Xiao Zhan cut him.

"Because of me.. They hurt me that's why.. I understand it now.." Xiao Zhan said slowly.

"You are becoming smart... Haha... Do you know when you were 20 who gave you 3000 thousand red roses??" Wang Yibo asked.

"You... You didn't forget my wish??" Xiao Zhan whisper.

"How could I?? It was you who made a wish. And it was me who had to  make your wish fulfil..." Wang Yibo said.

"Do you know why I said I like Zhao Lusi? Because I wanted to punish you. But that punishment take another turn. In my drunk state I wanted to say that *I want you Zhan Zhan... Not I want you Zhao Lusi..* I told you lie that time..." Wang Yibo said.

"Do you know when you kissed me in blindfolded... Why I kissed you back??" Wang Yibo asked.

"Because you thought I was Zhao..." Wang Yibo cut him.

"I thought you are becoming smart.. *sigh* Because I already felt that it was you.. So I kissed you back..." Wang Yibo said.

"When we were child.. You were lost that time. I was searching for you crazily. But Jingyu catch you first. But I was right behind you." Wang Yibo stop in middle.

"When that bastard kidnap you in Shanghai. I was searching for you crazily because of losing you. That fear was killing me from inside." Wang Yibo continue.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan whisper slowly.

"You always asked how do I know about your favourite foods, chocolate and flowers everything. I always said it was mom or Crystal mom who told me but it wasn't.. It was me.... It was me.. From the beginning I always have noticed you. I made a chart about your likes and dislikes..." Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan is already crying now.. He didn't know what to say here. He didn't know anything about all.

"Do you know when you had your first accident.. That time.. I didn't go to hospital see you.. Because I was crying in my room all the time. I was dying from inside.... And yesterday... I was having same feeling.. The feeling of losing you.. Dying from inside..." Wang Yibo paused here.

He looks at Xiao Zhan. He goes near to Xiao Zhan. He kneel down in front him. Take Xiao Zhan's hand in his hand.

"I did take a long time.. Isn't it my Juliet?? My Juliet... My fiancé.... My husband.... My Zhan Zhan.... My baby.... I LOVE YOU.... I am helplessly in love with you.. From the beginning. It just I take long time to realise it... I am sorry baby. I am sorry. I am sorry my Juliet..." Wang Yibo start crying. He said everything while kneeling in front Xiao Zhan.

Now Xiao Zhan start crying hysterically.. He immediately cupped Wang Yibo's face. And seal his lip on his lip. It was a promise kiss. Promise of never leaving each other in this life. After breaking the kiss. Xiao Zhan was looking at Wang Yibo wiping his tears.

"I love you.. I love you... You didn't take long time... Because I was waiting for you all the time.. You said it on right time.." Xiao Zhan said while crying. He hug him tightly.

"I love you so much.. And I am sorry..." Wang Yibo said.

They break the hug. And start kissing each other again. Yibo start sucking Xiao Zhan tongue. Start exploring into his mouth. Xiao Zhan helplessly moaning into Wang Yibo's mouth. Wang Yibo without breaking kiss he take Xiao Zhan into their room. He makes him sit down in window.

"I want you..." Wang Yibo said while sucking Xiao Zhan ear.

"Me too... Aaaahhhh..." Xiao Zhan scream as he gets hit in his leg.

"I am sorry.. I am sorry.. You didn't get hurt too much right..?? Is it hurting? Should I call doctor??" Wang Yibo asked in panic voice.

"No.. It's not hurting that much. But I wish we were married today...." Xiao Zhan stop in middle.

"Its all my fault... I wish I didn't take you to the skateboard practice place. We were married already now..." By saying this Wang Yibo take Xiao Zhan to the bed.

"It wasn't your fault. I am just clumsy at everything.." Xiao Zhan said.

"We will do everything after our marriage... No one will stop us..." Wang Yibo said and start kissing Xiao Zhan again.

After breaking the kiss. Wang Yibo was nuzzling his face in Xiao Zhan's neck.

They were tired. Both of them. They have come a long way. Wang Yibo finally realised everything. It wasn't Xiao Zhan who love him from the beginning. But it was Wang Yibo who love him from the beginning. But he didn't understand that *FEELING*. He never knew what is the name of this *FEELING*.. Finally he knows it. Finally he confess it. But it just he takes long time to realise it. Tiredness catch them. They sleep in each other arm.

______________________________________

In South Korea
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ma'am I find something strange in that footage.. After watching it many times. I have realise that someone destroyed half footage. But still I can see there was a boy in that car who was driving it. His face wasn't clear. But he had red head band in his forehead..." Xia Chang said.

Xia Chang is a detective. He is investigating Li Man Yi's daughter accident case. It's been one year now.

(Li Man Yi)

"What do you mean by a boy who was driving?? Was it planned an accident??" Li Man Yi asked with a heavy chest. Someone tried to killed her daughter and she couldn't do anything.

"I am not sure Ma'am... But after seeing that boy driving skills. I can say.. He is not good at driving..." Xia Chang replied.

"Search everything.. I want to know everything about it.... I won't leave that boy.. If he had planned everything from the beginning. I will find him and kill him... And also start searching for my daughter's boyfriend... I want to know him.. How could he didn't even search for his girlfriend. I want to know.." Li Man Yi said.

After saying this she cut the call and sit beside her daughter. She was crying. Her daughter still didn't wake up yet.

"It will be fine soon Chen Zhou Xuan.. You will be wake up soon..." Li Man Yi said while caressing her daughter face.

(Chen Zhou Xuan)

______________________________________

Hi.. I am finally here. And yes as usual like every time. I slept last night while writing this chapter. One more thing. Thank you for tolerating me. I was rechecking my previous chapter. And feel embarrassed by reading my own writing. I really appreciate it. You guys were here from the beginning. You guys have support me. And one more thing. Tadaa.. Yibo's confession is finally here 🎉🎉🎉
I am sorry for the grammatical error 🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 8.1K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
271K 14.4K 33
Xiao Zhan a friendly, charming, polite, and dedicated young man. He is a softhearted person and wanted to see people happy. This made him well known...
102K 8.5K 28
Wang Yibo is madly in love with the 6 years older Xiao Zhan, and has been for 6 years. Without Xiao Zhan even knowing who he is. For years, Yibo hope...