A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

31. Take off my pants, bro

7.9K 515 312
By Krydolf_tha_kin

After 20 minutes of trying to get me to calm down with no success, the guys finally give up and tie me to a chair with layers upon layers of duct tape. I yank my arms and even try biting on the tape, but apparently I'm not going anywhere. While I'm still struggling they push my chair to the kitchen table and sit down on their own. Aside from Seokjin and Yoongi everyone is here.

"Someone tell me what's happening," Namjoon demands. "Why is he freaking out like this? He literally just tried to bite my hand."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say he's having a rut," Jimin answers. "It's really strange because Seokjin-hyung is sick and Jungkook took his chance to lick him when he couldn't defend himself. Unless he's in rut he wouldn't be acting like this."

"I just did what he wanted me to," I growl at them. "Now let me go! He needs me!"

Just from the thought of Seokjin my hips thrust upwards and I moan from the feeling of my dick rubbing against my pants. I'm so fucking hard. Since his slick is still on my pants the scent is egging me on and I can't calm down. Even my knot it starting to swell because my body thinks Seokjin is still here. 

"Why is he moaning out of nowhere?" Taehyung asks. "Also why am I always here to witness his strange sexual behaviors? This is the third time already."

"Should we tape his legs down too?" Hoseok suggests. "Preferably I don't wanna see him humping the table again."

Namjoon brings out the tape and the others hold my legs down as he ties me to the seat of the chair. I try getting out, but it's not happening. I'm stuck and can't move an inch. Who knew duct tape could be so strong? They sit back down and I glare at all of them since they're stopping me from getting to Seokjin. 

"You said Seokjin-hyung was sick?" Namjoon asks. "Is he in his room now?"

"Yeah, I put him in his bed," Taehyung answers. "No offence, but it was kinda gross because he smelled like puke and as you all know I hate puke. His butt looked wet too. I dunno, maybe he sat down on something? Or maybe he's so sick that he wet himself?"

"If he's that sick then shouldn't someone be taking care of him? But then again..."

Namjoon looks at me with suspicion. I want to growl at him, but I manage to hold back at that at least. 

"Jungkook is having a rut seemingly out of nowhere, and Seokjin-hyung is 'sick'? Am I the only one who finds this a bit odd?"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks. 

"I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, Seokjin-hyung is-"

"Don't," I say warningly. 

The others look at me with confusion, but Namjoon just snorts and smiles proudly.

"I'll take that reaction as a sign that I'm right," he says.

Yep, I definitely fucked up. I should've played it cool and pretended like I didn't know anything, but playing it cool is a bit difficult right now. Didn't think Namjoon would figure it out that fast. I was supposed to be the only one who knew! Damn, that pisses me off!

"But like, what should we do now?" Jimin asks. "Do we just leave Jungkook on the chair until he's done rutting?"

"He'll probably calm down as long as we keep them away from each other," Namjoon says. "Something more than just licking is bound to happen if we leave them alone together. And we should at least try to talk to Seokjin-hyung about it first and see what he wants to do."

"Sure, but who's gonna take care of Seokjin-hyung?" Taehyung asks. "He was rolling around in pain and it looked like he was about to puke again. I'm not going in there again, that's for sure."

"Then you keep an eye on Jungkook while the rest of us talk to Seokjin-hyung."

They're talking about me as if I'm not even here. Sure, I'm not in my normal state of mind, but at least I'm somewhat mentally present. They could at least try talking to me too.

"Kookie, what do you say?" Jimin suddenly asks. "You'll calm down if we keep you separated, right?"

"Just fuck off and let me go already!"

Alright, I get why they're not including me in the discussion. I guess I can control my brain, but not my actual body. 

"Tae, keep an eye on him while we go talk to Seokjin-hyung about this."

Taehyung nods dismissively and the others leave the kitchen. It quickly becomes awfully quiet aside from his bored tapping on the table. Without so many people around I finally give up a bit and relax my muscles. It's as if I'm stepping out from the fog to look at the clear sky. Despite my struggles I know this is for the best. I'm the one who made it like this in the first place when I didn't want to do it with Seokjin. It's for everyone's best... although I really, really want to fuck him either way. 

"So did he piss his pants?" Taehyung asks out of nowhere. 

I huff at him. Apparently I'm not out of the fog just yet.

"Did that look like pee to you, smartass?"

"No. It didn't and that's why I'm asking. What was it then?"

Damn, I messed up again. Why can't I just pretend like I don't know anything?! It really shouldn't be that hard! 

"I'm not telling," I say and look away in another direction as if I were a grumpy child. 

He doesn't push the matter and not even after a minute of more silence I'm sick of being stuck in this stupid chair. If I can just get out of my pants to get rid of the slick, then I'd be able to be completely chill. Taehyung is pretty dumb by nature, so maybe I can convince him somehow? 

"Hey, speaking of piss, I kinda need to go to the bathroom."

Taehyung looks at me and scoffs.

"Yeah, no shit. You're gonna go there to jerk off, right? You can't pretend like we didn't all see your boner earlier."

"Exactly. Let me go and we'll pretend like this conversation never happened."

Despite his looks and actions Taehyung might not be a complete idiot after all.

"Bro, if I let you go you're probably gonna run straight to Seokjin-hyung's bedroom to be all creepy again. You're not going anywhere until somebody else says so. I'm not really sure what's going on, so I'm just following orders here."

I click my tongue in annoyance and slouch back in the chair as much as the tape allows me. I wasn't planning on running to Seokjin's room, but truth be told that's probably what would happen if he let me go... at least while I still have these slick-coated pants on. If only I could take them off while still being unable to move... Oh. I know.

"Um, if you're not gonna let me go, then can I ask you for a favor?" I ask as nicely as I can. 

Taehyung is obviously suspicious of me since I talked that way. He frowns, but still seems kind of curious.

"What kind of favor?" he asks.

"I need you to take off my pants."

His face falls and he closes his eyes to take a deep breath in an attempt to calm his nerves. 

"Bro... Honestly, how much weird shit do you want to put me through? Isn't it bad enough that I've basically already tasted your dick and smelled your cum? Why would I need to take off your pants in the first place?"

"Because they're preventing me from thinking straight. If you remove the tape around my legs you can take them off while I'm stuck to the chair."

"No. I don't want to."

Why is he being so stubborn? What do I have to do to make him help me? My frustration makes me wiggle around and I come to the conclusion that it still feels good when my pants rub against my dick. If anything, it feels even better when the tape pulls down the fabric. I keep doing it and it sends shivers down my spine. 

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks, sounding slightly scared.

"I'm trying to make myself come," I answer on purpose, knowing fully well how disgusted he's going to be.

"BRO! Don't do that shit here!" he yells at me. "I don't want to see that!"

"Then take off my pants."

"No!"

"Then I'll keep going."

"NO!"

I shrug while still moving my hips around as if to tell him that the choice is his. He nervously watches me for a few seconds before giving in.

"Alright! I'll take off your stupid pants, just stop doing that!"

"Good," I say happily and stop right away. It's too easy to manipulate him sometimes.

Taehyung gets up from the table and grabs a pair of scissors to cut away the tape. He pulls out my chair from the table and gives me a distrusting look.

"Don't try anything funny," he says lowly.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

He cuts along the side of my leg and pulls the tape off. When the blood returns to my legs I realize they might've tied me up a bit too hard. Hopefully my arms are still OK. Taehyung makes the most disgusted face I've ever seen as he reaches for the zipper. He can't even look as he pulls it down.

"What are you being such a wuss about?" I ask. 

"Dude, this shit is fucking gay! Ew, you have a boner and everything..."

"How can you be complaining that this is gay when you're together with Jimin-hyung?"

"Because I'm normally not into guys at all, especially not bigger dudes like you. Jimin is the exception and that just happened on accident. If he hadn't fingered himself on my bed I never would've thought of him that way."

"Maybe you're just dense? He flirted with you at first, but that just went over your head."

"Kook, don't get me started on people being dense. If anything you would be the king of it."

He makes the puking noises again when he opens the button and grabs the hem of the pants. I lift my hips so he can take them off and they slide off my legs with ease. I don't want to know why he's so good at doing that. My boner thrives in the open air and my hips jerk upwards a little on their own. I don't think much of it, but Taehyung screams and falls back to the floor in horror. 

"Oops, sorry," I say, but the damage has already been done. 

He gets up and runs towards Seokjin-hyung's bedroom, all while still holding my pants. 

"Jiiiiiimiiiiiiiin!" he yells out of desperation. "That bastard went and did it again! He almost shoved his dick in my face!"

I just sigh because there's nothing I can do. I'm still stuck in the chair and I can't move from here. This is something I honestly never imagined would happen though, being tied up to a chair while not even wearing pants. Very strange indeed, but at least I should be able to calm down now. 

When Taehyung runs into the bedroom I immediately hear Seokjin practically scream out of lust. I tense up and listen intensely.

"Give me those!" he yells, and I figure he must be referring to my pants. 

There's some kind of dispute going on in the bedroom, but I can't make out what they're saying. They're probably arguing about whether they should give him the pants or not. I would assume he wants them because they smell like me. The private parts of a person produce the most scent after all. Maybe he wants them so he can pleasure himself while thinking of me? If that's the case I wouldn't mind it at all. 

After a while Taehyung gets kicked out of the room and he pouts like a child.

"You were supposed to keep an eye on Jungkook!" Jimin tells him. "Don't just burst in here creating new problems!"

Jimin closes the door behind him, and Taehyung returns to the kitchen. He doesn't have the pants anymore, so they must be in the bedroom with Seokjin. That thought makes me happy. Taehyung plops down on his chair again with a sulky expression. 

"Jungkook, you little bratty ass kid. Here I was planning on spending my day playing games, but then I'm forced to babysit you instead," he mutters. 

"Shouldn't you be in school though? It's only 8 AM still."

"Nah, I was gonna skip. Playing games is more fun."

"Well, nothing's stopping you. I'm not going anywhere," I say and try to shrug, but my shoulders aren't moving an inch because of the tape around my upper body. 

"But you're gonna cause trouble if I leave," he says suspiciously.

"No, of course not! What makes you think that? Go ahead and play your games, Hyung. I'll be right here doing nothing."

Taehyung's face lights up and he runs into his and Namjoon's bedroom, closing the door behind him. What a fool. Of course I'm gonna do something, I just don't want him to be here when I do. My body fidgets on it's own and I become painfully aware of how hard I still am. I really need to get rid of this soon. If I get it out of my system I should feel better, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 251 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
Times Six By die

Fanfiction

7.7K 228 6
He can't say for certain that there are six alphas in there, just that that's all he can smell; it's impossible to pick out the number based on scent...
189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
272K 10.5K 30
Truebloodalpha wanting his mate, omega being scared for his life yet they ended up being mates. Will alpha's love be enough to convince his omega tha...