Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the Doppelgängers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
Simps and Explosions
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

Cat, Mouse & Fox

2.5K 104 324
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Twenty One Pilots - Morph

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:19 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I'll morph to someone else

I'm just a ghost

I'll morph to someone else

Defence mechanism mode

---

 ''How do you find a Ninja?'' A reporter asked.

The Lightning Ninja Jay turned to the bartender, who was busy watching the news.

''The Ninja are still at large and public enemy number one.'' The Commissioner told the people of Ninjago.

A Reporter shoved her mic closer to the Commissioner. ''Did fame turn them?'' She asked, and Motor Mouth turned back to the vending machine, using his lightning powers to hack into it, making the Ninja chips start to come loose. 

''Gentle,'' Ginja told himself, nervously glancing over at the bartender. ''Gentle.'' The chips then decided it would be a good idea to end up stuck. ''Oh, come on!'' Jay yelled, and in his frustration he short-circuited the vending machine, rendering it useless. He then turned to the bartender in shock. 

''We've taken their ship as well as secured their known hideouts.'' The Commissioner spoke, and the Lightning Ninja started to leave but accidentally rolled the cue ball on a nearby pool table. ''They will be caught and pay for their crime spree.'' 

The cue ball then landed into a pocket, attracting the bartender's otherwise oblivious attention. ''I bet my reelection on it.'' When the bartender looked to see who was there, they were already gone. 

 ''Can you tell us what's being done to find them?'' Another reporter asked.

 ''No-No more questions.'' The Commissioner told them. ''That is all.'' He finished and headed inside. 

 ''Looks like you don't have an eye for this sort of work. You're never gonna catch them, Commish. If you wanna catch a Ninja, you have to know a Ninja.'' Ronin told him, holding up a newspaper.

''Ronin, you're no better than the crooks you catch. I'll find them. I've already got that bookworm, Misako, in custody.'' The Commissioner replied.

''But what about the Sensei?'' The Bounty Hunter questioned.

 ''Wu? Oh, he was last seen entering the Domu Library, but no one saw him come out. Those-Those Ninja. They get all that power then use it to do what? Rob the only place that loved them. Spoiled brats!'' The Head of the Police ranted. ''So, uh, you sure you can bring them to justice?''

''Heh, with a bow on. All I need in return is a clean slate, so I can pile all that fresh money you're gonna give me onto it.'' Ronin replied.

''Catch all six of then, Mr Ronin, you can have anything you want.'' The Commissioner told him.

 ''It's seven.'' Ronin corrected. ''There's seven of them now. And those two girls are probably the toughest ones to catch.'' The reporters then barged in and surrounded the Commissioner with their intruding microphones.

A bright light was shone on Misako's face. Tommy and Simon looked at her, wanting answers.

''Just come clean, tell us where they are,'' Simon told her.

''We know you're protecting them. Spill it!'' Tommy demanded.

''Like I said, it wasn't them. They were framed. You should be searching for the real culprits.'' The old woman replied.

''Right. That's what my mother would say too. Maybe we should give her some time to sweat it out. Come on, Simon.'' Tommy told him.

 ''Why won't you tell me where Wu is? I wish to speak to someone in charge!'' Misako shouted, and the two slammed the door, but the Floating Carrot Man appeared. 

''Your wish is yours to keep,'' Nadakhan said, floating upside down.

 ''My wish?'' The old woman asked. ''No.''

''Oh, yes.'' Cheese Puff Smoke replied.

''Help! Uncuff me! Don't leave me alone with him!'' Misako shouted, but it was no use.

''No one's behind there, unfortunately. Ooh. Someone was kind enough to bring doughnuts.'' The Dorito Genie said, holding up the sugary treat.

''I know you. You're Nadakhan the Djinn. I knew it. Clouse was looking for the Teapot of Tyrahn.'' The old woman replied, realising who this dude is.

''Oh, you mean...this?'' He asked, showing her the teapot. ''It's smaller in person, I know. I was trapped inside it for longer than I care to recall. But now Clouse is in there. And he has Wu to keep him company.''  Nadakhan then showed Misako the teapot's residents: Clouse and Wu. 

''Wu! What have you done to him? What do you want?'' Misako yelled in outrage.

 ''A good captain never leaves his crew behind, and mine was taken from me.'' Dorito Genie replied.

''I've read about you. You were a pirate captain. The stories said you could grant wishes for others, but not for yourself. Is that why you made your living taking what never belonged to you?'' Misako asked him.

''Yes, I cannot wish for myself, but I can always get what I want. Wu already told me where the Realm Crystal is, but I will still need your help.'' Nadakhan answered.

''Even if you were to find it in Hiroshi's Labyrinth, you'd never find your way out.'' The old woman told him.

''So it's hidden in Hiroshi's Labyrinth, you say?'' Nadakhan asked.

 ''Wu didn't tell you. You tricked me. I wish I hadn't said anything in the first place.'' Misako said.

''Another wish?'' The Djinn questioned. ''I thought you'd never ask.''

''No!'' The mother of Green Bean screamed.

---

@Fi-ya13 posted: 

"A place of peace, a place to fight, a brotherhood born on one fateful night.''

The Ninja used their Elemental Dragons to travel to the Mountains of Impossible Height, aka the former foundations of the monastery.

''Seriously? I was the last one to figure out it was Wu's old Monastery? And Lloyd wasn't even trained here.'' Jay said.

''It'll only be a matter of time before they find this place, too, so there isn't much time. Zane, show them what you found.'' Lloyd told the nindroid.

''I came across security footage of Sensei at the Library of Domu. He was not alone.'' Frosty the Ice Ninja informed them, showing the footage.

''Hey, look. It's Wu.'' Cole pointed out.

''What happened? Who was he looking at?'' Burnt Toast asked.

''We don't know, but no one's seen him since.'' The Earth Ninja answered.

''The library database indicated he had checked out a book about the Teapot of Tyrahn. We originally thought we may be dealing with Clouse. If this is what I think it is, it appears to be far worse. We may have a Djinn on our hands.'' Zane informed the team.

''A Djinn?'' Jay asked.

''Like a genie, only when he grants you wishes, you'll be wishing you never met him.'' Nya(n) answered.

''Well, I'll make him regret ever visiting me if he does.'' (Y/n) told herself.

''What else do we know about Djinn?'' Lloyd questioned.

''Hmm. Not much, just that they are very sneaky and have great power...'' Kai replied.

''-Then it's settled. Since we know so little about Djinns, we need to head back to town to investigate more about him.'' The Green Ninja said.

''Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. If we head back together, the police will arrest us on sight. We should split up.'' Cole told the others.

''But anyone caught alone with this character suddenly disappears.'' Burnt Toast replied.

''Then we travel in pairs. Zane, you and I will head to the library to see what else we can find.'' Lloyd said.

 ''Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,'' Jaybird said, and stood behind Nya.

 ''Yeah, yeah. And Jay and I will look for clues at the scene of the crime where he framed us. What do you say, buddy, just like old times?'' The Earth Ninja asked the Lightning Ninja.

''Ah, sweet. Who doesn't love old times? Eh?'' Jay questioned.

''Kai, you and your sister see what else is out there. If we wanna clear our names and get Sensei back, we need to find this Djinn and take him down. Let's meet back here at sunup. Oh, and guys, look out for each other.'' Lloyd told the others.

They were all about to leave until Nya realised that (Y/n) wouldn't be in a pair.  ''Hey, want to come with us?'' She offered.

The Orange Ninja shook her head. ''I have Remo, I should be fine.'' The others had worried looks on their faces for the girl.

Before they could ask any more questions, (Y/n) summoned her dragon and flew away. Zane was about to follow her, but Lloyd held him back.

''We should go,'' Jay said, and the others parted ways but were mainly worried for the Orange Ninja.

---

A small group of visitors left the Domu Library. ''You have a nice evening. I hope you found all you needed.'' The guard told them.

''Oh, I did,'' A girl with a pile of books replied. The guard then closed the doors behind them.

 ''Road clear. The book he was reading is still here. That camera took the footage of Sensei.'' Lloyd told Zane.

''We don't want to be spotted. Hacking into the library's central computers now.'' The Snowflake Nindroid said, disabling the camera. ''The Teapot of Tyrahn. The ancient markings on the side describe it's a powerful relic that can trap mortals.''

''Oh. That may explain why people are suddenly disappearing.'' The Green Bean replied.

''And here's something more. Once a Djinn is freed from imprisonment, the only way to destroy him is by—'' Zane was cut off by Pixal.

''Warning. An unknown presence is hacking into our system.'' Pixal warned.

''Can you isolate the source?'' The Ice Ninja asked.

''It's coming from inside the building.'' The female nindroid answered.

Ronin replaced Pixal. ''Look at that, Tin Can. I'm in your head. Sorry, didn't wanna to have to come to this, but a job's a job, right, buddy?'' He questioned.

''What's wrong? Why did you stop reading?'' The Green Bean asked.

''I know it's unfair, but I disabled your voice box. And now I'm shutting down your defences and—Oops. There go your arms.'' The thief told him.

 ''Zane?'' Lloyd asked. 

''If it's any consolation, I didn't wanna have to fight you. And now technically, I don't. Good night, good buddy.'' Ronin said, making the nindroid shutdown. He then turned the cameras back on and began to communicate with the intercom.  

 ''Are you there?'' The Green Bean questioned as the Ice Ninja's head lowered, his eyes dulling. 

''I took the liberty to close off the wing, Lloyd. Been meaning to say, love the TV spot. What was it you guys said? "Reading is the first step to every adventure?" Ronin quoted as Lloyd broke into a sprint.

''Sorry, Zane, but I've gotta get out of here.'' The Green Ninja apologised, walking towards a window. Ronin then closed the window with metal bars.  

''Yeah, they installed those to keep the bad guys out. Or was it the good guys in? I don't remember for the life of me. Which are you, Lloyd? A good guy or bad guy?'' 

''We were framed. You know us, Ronin. We would never do any of that stuff.'' Lloyd told him.

''You also know me, and I'm getting paid an awful lot to bring you guys in.'' He appeared, shoving a few books aside in a bookshelf to show his face. 

''How's (Y/n)? Boy, I missed her.'' He then attacked Lloyd, firing what looked to be blue goo at the Green Ninja. ''Boo. Let's make this easy. I'll take you back to the station, you can answer their questions and clear your name.''

 ''Not until we stop the threat. And you're gonna pay for what you did to Zane. But not today.'' Lloyd said, pushing a bookshelf and making it topple over, with the others falling like dominoes.  

The Green Ninja summoned a glowing emerald sphere of energy, firing it at the door. However, before he could escape Ronin threw a bola, trapping him.

''Looks like I didn't miss you, Lloyd. Two down, five to go.'' Ronin said, grinning as he looked down at the Green Bean.

---

After capturing Lloyd & Zane, Nya and Kai, Jay and Cole, Ronin set off to find (Y/n).

The Master of Illusion walked the streets of Ninjago, looking like an entirely different person, almost no resemblance to her true appearance, save for the necklace she wore.

A group of police cars swerved around the corner, followed by a black limousine which stopped at the curb. The window rolled down to reveal Terry, who was wearing sunglasses.

''Did someone call the Terry-rific limo service?'' He asked, smirking.

''I'd say it's going to be pretty Terry-able.'' (Y/n) replied, opening the door and sitting down, while also putting on her seatbelt.

''Well then, prepare for the surprise of your life,'' Terry said, putting on 'Deja vu' on the speakers. He looked out the rearview mirror and grasped the gear stick, putting the limo into gear.

The vehicle jolted forward before the punny Terry stepped on the gas, and it shot off. The police's sirens began to wail, their red and blue lights flashing.

''So uh, where'd you learn to drive?'' (Y/n) asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

''Lessons from my dad, and maybe from watching Baby Driver too many times...'' He trailed off, focused on the road.

The limo drifted around a tight corner, with the police in tow, a few crashing into a pile while some stayed on the road. 

''Are you sure this is safe?'' Remo asked, looking scared. 

''Relax, I've got 4-star reviews, safety is my top priority,'' Terry reassured him. ''Though I'm pretty sure most of them I did myself by making multiple accounts...'' He added the last part under his breath.

'This service is definitely not on my 'to trust' list.' Morro spoke. 

''I'm not going to do this again, I promise.'' (Y/n) softly replied. 

Terry saw another group of police cars in his way, and he looked to see an alley, wide enough to fit the limo.

''Hold on!'' He warned, and (Y/n) gripped the armrest as he drove into the alley. He then realised it came to a dead-end, and he stopped before he could crash it. (Y/n) looked up at the sunroof, then at Terry.

''Sorry, I can't open anything, the sunroof has problems opening.'' He told her.

''Well, I'll make it happen.'' (Y/n) replied, and began to punch the glass. After a few punches, the glass shattered, falling to the floor and onto the leather seats.

As she climbed out, she smiled at Terry, before leaving him to deal with the police. She heard him yell out after her as he realised what happened.

''Right now, can't trust anyone.'' She told her self, and made her way out of the alley, and onto the rooftops.

She ran along the rooftops, almost tripping over a few stray pipes in her way, and ducking under some clotheslines. 

A bright light was shone on her, and she looked up to see Ronin in R.E.X, looking down at her. 

''I'll give you 5 seconds to run.'' He said, and  (Y/n) wasted no time in turning and sprinting away from the Bounty Hunter, and when the time was up he flew after her.

The Master of Illusion began to tire, as she had run for as long as her legs could carry her. The usage of her powers also drained her of her energy, making it more difficult to keep ahead.

The Orange Ninja looked behind her, to see Ronin right behind her, and looked forward in time to see she had reached the edge, and she skidded to a stop.

A clothesline connected the two buildings, giving a chance for an escape route. ''So, what now?'' Ronin asked, on the same rooftop she was on.

(Y/n) hid her hand that was starting to fade behind her back. ''I don't know, maybe you catch me and send me to that First Spinjizu Master forsaken place.'' 

''I'm here to help.'' Ronin said, making (Y/n) snort.

''Doesn't sound like you, you're the one  who likes to steal things, not giving them back like presents.'' She replied.

''No, seriously, I'm here to help.'' The thief replied, hiding something behind his back. 

''Oh, you're a liar and a thief?'' The Master of Illusion asked.

''Come back with me and we can get your sentence cleared up.'' 

''No, I hate it when I am told lies because the truth is what really should be said.'' Her fading hand began to become more visible as she clenched her fist.

Ronin sighed and pulled out what was behind his back: a tranquiliser. ''Sorry I have to do this.'' He told her. (Y/n) frowned. 

''Do you really want to do that?'' She asked.

The Master of Illusion leapt off the roof, grabbing onto the clothesline as Ronin started to fire the tranq darts, with one landing a millimetre away from her hand. 

Letting go, she landed on the ground, and once again she looked up, to not see the thief. Suddenly, there was a screeching of tyres and blinding bright lights, and the police arrived, stepping out of their cars with their tasers. 

Ronin landed, wearing his dragonfly-like glider. ''Hey, this is my job.''

''Technically, it's ours.'' A policewoman retorted.  

''The chase's over.'' The thief told her and fired a tranq dart. The girl, blinded by the bright lights, couldn't see the small dart until too late. 

'Stay awake (Y/n)!' Morro urged.

She could feel herself tire, even more, the idea of the need to sleep entered her mind. She fought against it, trying to stay awake, but another tranq dart was fired, and then she succumbed to her exhaustion.

---

Ronin turned the ninja in the next morning.

''The search is over. We have the Ninja. Ninjago is safe once again. Now, let this be a lesson to everyone. No matter who you are or how famous you become, justice will find you. We have a place for criminals. It's called Kryptarium.'' The Commissioner told the people of Ninjago as the ninja were escorted onto a prison bus, and were driven off to Kryptarium.

it's late and I'm writing this XD

Favourite episode/season?

Alright ye endings, there's going to be multiple. You can suggest some as well.

~Current List~

Morro x reader

Ronin x reader

Nya x reader

Lloyd x reader

Zane x reader

Jay x reader 

Cole x reader

Echo Zane x reader

Skylor x reader

Kai x reader

Cyrus x reader

No one x reader #foreveralone

~~~

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

One helpful comment makes my day.

See ya, Bookworms!

WriterAgreste, over & out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 54 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
26K 877 38
What if Lloyd wasn't actually meant to be the green ninja? What if it were someone else's fate, but they just never said anything? In this slightly-a...
40 3 1
So I just read this beautiful written Story about Lloyd, Nya and Jay. Because of their elemental powers, the three ninja feel a connection between th...
2.6K 66 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...