Who is he?| Taejin-kook ✔

Da chastetouch

On dark heavy rainy day, a stranger arrives at Jin's house - and discloses some secrets. A Taejin-kook short... Altro

2.
3.

1.

6.1K 279 9
Da chastetouch

A downpour visited town and stayed for whole night. And In early morning, it bothering the whole peacful town again. Huge blackish grey clouds signaling that it isn't over yet. The rain continued to rage on this poor small town, lashing out the streets, meadows, Public places, and residences. Resulting the curfew. Silence laid everywhere, not more people, vehicles seen as they feared rain would wash them away.

Those who were out for work had there loved ones behind worrying for there safe reach. Just Like Seokjin who was standing in front of the window with calling his husband, hoping he had reach the office safely.

'The number you're dialing is out of reach, please try again later.' Same answer again and again.

TV news channel gave warning last night worsening seokjin's worry and fear.
     'The Cloudburst has result the very heavy rains, there's no hope for it to cease soon. Please try to stay at home unless it is urgent. Schools, colleges shall be closed.'

Seokjin thought usually what weather forecasts shows, never really goes that way but today was an exception. Soon his phone rang to his relief, without wasting any time he ran and picked it up quickly.

"Honey-" his husband breathed out. 

"Ohh thank God, you answered, I was worried you know. It's raining heavily and yet you left for office."

He heard a chuckle from his husband.

"Baby, you don't need to worry okay, see the rain has almost stopped now. I'll be home as soon as possible, love you so much. I'm little busy, bye." Seokjin glanced out the window and indeed to his surprise how the heavy rain stopped unexpectedly.

"Love you too. Bye." He ended the call.

He glanced through the window. Soft drops were trinkling down, as if it was guilty to torture by everyone with lashing rain since last night. The demonic clouds faded, as if Jesus came out of the cave, very little, faint sunshine could be seen peeking.

He hummed some soft melody and made his way to make some tea, as his mind got little excited on thought of having hot beverage with biscuits while enjoying this pleasant cool weather, with his favorite novel.

He couldn't keep his beautiful smile that appearing widely, seeing his husband's message.

Kookie:
Be ready. There's a special surprise for you this evening. Bye love you.

Okay! love you too.

Suddenly door bell rang loudly startling him. 'This doorbell should be changed, it's creepy.' He huffed and went to answer the door.

On opening the door a tall man in his long black raincoat stood in front of him. He could see him smiling even through black mask he wore. Dark brown eyes peeping through his drenched golden bangs.

"Hello, your parcel, sir." The voice was deep but still managed to sound soft. He handed a beige color box wrapped in plastic to seokjin and paper for a sign. Jin smiled at him after formality and was about to close the door when that tall man interrupted.

"Umm, can I use your phone to make a call to mechanic, my car has stopped working and I'm not having my mobile phone right now."

"Sure. Wait I'll bring my phone." Jin stepped back and closed the door as he couldn't keep the door open while getting inside the house to have his mobile. That man was a stranger after all. He came back and opened the door to see delivery guy without his mask.

'Not only a good voice but face too.'  Seokjin thought.

"I dont have any bad intentions. Sir." Stranger chuckled while typing the certain number.

Jin shook his head smiling. "Ah, It isn't like that. My husband is sleeping upstairs. Didn't wanted to disturb. Besides, he doesn't like to let any unknowns in." Seokjin lied. Maybe, perhaps, on hearing that his husband is home might make this stranger drop his any plan of bad intentions—if he holds any.

But, he had feeling bad for this delivery guy who had some troubles in this unforgivable and heavy rain. But, He can't let him in as he is scared of having anyone inside while his husband not at home.

"No problem, I understand, may I ask for your name?”

"Jeon Seokjin."

"Thank you Seokjin-ssi."

"What did your mechanic say?"

"He said that he'll be here in an hour. So I have to wait for him. It's so cold." He mumbled, blowing hot breaths on his palms and rubbing them together.
Seokjin wanted to close the door but, he felt that it would be a bit rude to just close the door on his face, not when the stranger sounded like he hoped him to let him wait for mechanic inside the cozy house.

That delivery guy didn't stood much longer and just walked away. But in sudden he stopped in the frontyard and turned to look behind at Seokjin, later lifting his head and stared at the first floor of the house. Jin furrowed his brows, standing at threshold, confused on why that guy was staring at his house.

"Ohh, my apologies, seems like I was loud, I just woke your husband."

"wh-what do you mean?" Seokjin  stepped a little out of his house.

"I can see his silhouette near the window." His eyes were glued on first floor's window.

Jin felt fear raising his hairs, and eyes growing big. How come that man saw figure of his husband when he wasn't home? Seokjin lied about that.

"Help!" Beauty screamed and ran towards delivery guy and held his forearm tightly, clinging onto it. 

"There's an intruder in my house!!"
Blonde guy wrapped his arm around that feared figure's shoulder, protectively.

"What!? How come your husband is an intruder?"

"I lied, I'm sorry—my husband, he isn't home right now. I was all alone. Please help me, I'm scared."

"Don't worry, Seokjin-ssi I'm here." He held trembling hands of Seokjin and walked inside. Jin nodded trustfully.

Both stood near the staircase and Seokjin handed delivery man a vase who motioned for it with his hand in first place. 

"Please be careful... what's your name?"

"Taehyung."

"Taehyung-ssi please be careful that man must be dangerous."

"Sure. Shut the main door now." Seokjin without wasting a second obeyed what he was told to and closed the door, locking all the safety locks, which takes good time to open it afterwards. He and his husband are a bit protective couples.

"If there's any second door in house, can I know?"

"Yes, yes one in the kitchen that leads to the backyard."

"Thanks for the information." His voice from soft trusty savior to plain cold mystery. A very uncanny expression came from blonde male. His body was facing to Jin.

Taehyung's deep voice sounded scary as he turned to meet Jin's eyes and sauntered towards him instead. Seokjin held Confusion on why tae wasn't bothering himself to kick burglar out and feared that burglar seemed now to be less scary than this tall stud here. He stride back but was stopped by coffee table behind.

Tall male stood there in front of him. Jin felt droplets of Blonde's wet hairs  landing on him. "Your husband didn't liked the strangers coming home. And yet you let the one in."

Jin felt a sinking feeling in his stomach, like a milk cuddling for sour. His heart pounding in pure dread. How come he is so naive!?

All possible bad thoughts flooded his mind, hammering his chest. He never liked being alone and recalling his husband's necessary warnings about burglars, murders, rapist, in this secluded town made him his blood freeze in veins.

Too close that man was, the jet black hair trembling male could see the abnormal, something disturbing in that smirk on chiseled face of stranger. 

"Ohh, no worries for you Seokjin, as I have said before, I won't harm you nor I have any sort of bad intentions. I'll just stay inside here till meachnic shows. It's cold out, I don't like cold weathers and you wasn't allowing me in, were you? One shouldn't treat the guest in such cold way. So that's why I lied about that intruder up in your pretty house." His voice still deep, but had into little trustful tone. Eyes once dark turned into normal one in just millisecond. Jin saw his eyes changing.

"You lied." Jin's voice wavered. He couldn't sigh in relief on thought of no intruder in his house, as there was more disturbing person right in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I won't bother you, I promise. Not after getting a cup of hot coffee, if you don't mind, please" He said while removing his raincoat, revealing black rolled up sleves shirt with shiny platinum cuffs, black pants, he didn't look like a guy simply working for delivering the parcles. Those clothes were to be finest and would price more than any delivery man's income.

Seokjin didn't have any plan to ask him about his handsome clothes unmatching his work, as this whole guy was a peculiar.

Jin weakly nodded and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. Staying in kitchen between knives hold more meaning than staying here with this unwanted invader.
   Quickly mixing liquids and coffee powder, He came back in the drawing room to see Taehyung sitting there with his legs crossed, this unwelcomed guest looked like his property owner—reading magazine.

Seokjin handed him a dry towel. "Thank you." He stared at him, eating up many seconds and later smiled at Jin who was feeling anxious under those intense eyes. They were staring at him like they were trying to memorize and scan every features, while trying to seep into skin as well.

"You're really beautiful." Deep voice rang startling Jin, the compliment must have sweet but not now.

"What?" he flustered.

"I said you happen to be really beautiful, Jeon Seokjin."

"T-thank you."

He shifted his gaze from jin to the photoframe beside him.

"Is he your husband?" he stared at the photo of jin and his handsome looking  husband staring at each other fondly arms around waist and shoulders. He clenched his jaw tight.

"Yes."

Taehyung nodded robotically.

"It's getting so boring.” he yawned. “Let's get to know each other."

Jin looked quite hesitant, but decided to speak as Taehyung's heavy waiting gaze landed on him again. Those eyes could demand and summon every possible entity right in front, they were powerful, experienced and numbing.

"I'm Jeon Seokjin. 23, I live with my husband Jeon Jungkook. We both got married seven months ago. I used to be a teacher."

"Used to be?"

"Yeah, I quit the job after my marriage." He shrugged, looking at his lap.

"Did your husband told you to leave?"

"No he didn't, it was my decision. Now its your turn."

"Hmm—I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 27. My friends call me V. I work in photography and part time in courier delivery. I have strong love and fire for things with that has an asset of pure beauty.” Jin didn't know what to response he just smiled and picked up the cups, heading towards kitchen.

Tap tap!

Jin gasped loudly and turned on heels swiftly when he felt long fingers creeping on his shoulder. "Ah did I scare you? sorry but can I use your cell phone? I need to tell my boss about the problem occured. He must be waiting for me."

Younger nodded and handed him his phone from his pocket. Jin prayed that mechanic comes early and this stranger leaves him soon, very soon before his husband arrives.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

40.7K 3.4K 22
Despite his futile attempts at being happier, Taehyung keeps trying. His impulse to save a stranger's life changes the course of his own life. For g...
8.7K 653 23
Kim Seokjin falling for someone the first time in his life. The someone who does not exist as a human, it's a spirit. This is the story of Taejin. H...
4.2K 349 8
Jimin is going to his best friend, Taehyung's wedding. On the way there, Jin makes him remembers some of the best and worst memories. Jimin saw somet...
20.6K 602 6
A compilation of taennie short stories that I suddenly got inspired at random moments. (Most of them are idol life) © 2018 KEYNS