PACT OF LOVE ✔️

Oleh Meera5oberoi

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an... Lebih Banyak

|PROLOGUE|
|CHARACTER SKETCH|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
|TEN|
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
|THIRTEEN|
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY ONE|
|TWENTY TWO|
|TWENTY FOUR|
|TWENTY FIVE|
|TWENTY SIX|
|TWENTY SEVEN|
|TWENTY EIGHT|
|TWENTY NINE|
|THIRTY|
|THIRTY ONE|
|THIRTY TWO|
|THIRTY THREE|
|THIRTY FOUR|
|THIRTY FIVE|
|THIRTY SIX|
|THIRTY SEVEN|
|THIRTY EIGHT|
|PROMO|
|THIRTY NINE|
|FORTY|
|FORTY ONE|
|FORTY TWO|
|FORTY THREE|
|FORTY FOUR|

|TWENTY THREE|

8K 780 129
Oleh Meera5oberoi

Shivaay and Anika stepped out of the airplane and were stunned to see the place.

S- Don't tell me we're in...

A- New Zealand. Wow! I always wanted to come here.

S- Even I also wanted to come here but because of my work, I never got time.

A- OMG! I'm so excited.

S- Let's go. I'll book some hotel room.

Anika nodded her head.

They headed outside the airport when they saw a man waiting for them with their name board in his hands. They went towards him.

M- Hello Sir and Madam. I'll be your driver and this car is yours.

They saw a brand new Mercedes Maybach standing in front of them.

S- Ok. Take us to a good hotel.

M- But Sir, Mr. Omkara has bought a house for you both and he asked me to drop you both there.

S- Ok. Tell me the location. I'll drive myself.

M- Sir, I've already set the location in GPS of the car.

Shivaay nodded his head and the driver put their luggage in the trunk of the car.

Shivaay opened the passenger door for Anika and she settled on the passenger seat while he sat on the driving seat.

They drove towards the house according to GPS location.

Finally they reached the house.

FRONTSIDE

BACKSIDE

A- Will we be living here?

Anika asked shockingly. Shivaay nodded his head.

S- I think so because the location is this only. Let's check if we're in the right place or not.

Shivaay parked the car in the driveway and both of them stepped out of the car.

They were about to unlock the door when they noticed a board hanging on the written with - "Welcoming the honeymoon couple- Mr. Bagad Billa and Mrs. Khidkitod Billi."

Shivaay rolled his eyes after reading it while Anika chuckled.

A(whispers) - Bagad Billa.

She chuckled while Shivaay looked at her with narrowed eyes and she cleared her throat while controlling her laughter.

S- Let's go inside or you wanna stand here the whole day.

Shivaay said and opened the door and walked inside. Anika rolled her eyes and murmered 'Bagad Billa', which was heard by Shivaay.

S- I heard that.

A- Very Good. It was meant to be heard.

Shivaay chuckled and Anika followed him.

As soon as they entered the house, they were stunned to see the beauty of the house.

LIVING AREA

KITCHEN AND DINING HALL

A- Wow! See there's a swimming pool.

Anika ran towards the pool.

SWIMMING POOL

She cupped her mouth in surprise. Everything was so beautiful.

S- Let's go and see upstairs. Then you choose which room you want.

Anika looked at him sadly.

A- Choose my room? What do you mean?

S- Of course, we won't live in the same room, right. You can enjoy your personal space. Let's go.

A tear slipped from Anika's eyes. She immediately wiped it and followed Shivaay.

They went upstairs and were stunned to see that there was only one bedroom in the whole house.

S- What the Wuck? There's only one bedroom in this whole house.

Anika angrily took her bag and walked in the wardrobe.

She tried to open the bag and then remembered about the PIN. She immediately dialled Gauri's number. Gauri picked up the call after three rings.

A- Hello Gauri.

G- Hello Bhabhi, I'm surprised you got the time to call me. I thought you and bhaiya must be busy.

Gauri teased Anika but Anika's angeranger increased.

A- What busy? Your bhaiya is a bagaf billa, nothing else.

G- What happened Bhabhi?

A- Nothing. I'm just tired because of traveling. Gauri, please tell me what is the PIN of mine and Shivaay's luggage.

G- Oh ya.

Gauri smirked and told her the PIN.

A- Okay, Gauri. I'll call you later. I really need to take a nap.

G- Okay bhabhi, bye. Have fun.

Gauri disconnected the call. Anika unlocked the bags and opened her bag and she was shocked to the see the outfits in it.

All of them were short dresses, shorts, crop tops and tank tops and some satin night wear.

A- WHAT THE H*LL?

On hearing Anika's shouts, Shivaay immediately came inside the wardrobe.

S- What happened?

A- Gauri has packed all the short dresses and same clothes.

Shivaay's eyes got widened.

S- What? Let me check my bag also.

He opened his bag and was shocked to see t-shirts, jeans and trousers.

S- What the hell? Where are my business suits?

A- Oh Right! How can I forget your love for your business suits? Find some business investors here also.

Anika said angrily and took one dress and went to the washroom. While Shivaay was confused by her anger.

S- But what did I do?

He shrugged his shoulders and went to prepare lunch.

After sometime, Anika came to the kitchen after freshening up and Shivaay's jaws dropped after looking at her and the dress she was wearing.

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter. 😊😊

How was it? 😁😁

Did you like their destination? 🤔🤔

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. ☺☺

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...