The Oragami Hero

By Stillwell03

The Akatsuki were teleported acidentally to the future and had no way to go home. The world had changed to th... More

The Dark Secret
The Choice Encounter
Truths Revealed
Training and The Exam
The First Day
Mistress of Melody
Chasing Bells
Truth or Dare
Things Don't Add Up
The Truth
Two Geniuses
Questions and Answers
Battle of Apprentices
Ochako's Will
Era's Collide
An Akatsuki Christmas
Izuku vs Ochako
Three Man Squads
Hosu's Danger
Unsettling Finds
The New Generation
Training For Finals
Dark Power
Bakugou Retrieval Squad
Demon of the Flute
Undead Zombie Duo
Prodigys collide
Sharingan vs Byakugan
Izuku vs Bakugou
Heading Off

Undead Holy Woman

2K 57 16
By Stillwell03

Konan POV:

"AND THAT'S OUR LAST SEMI FINALIST FOLKS! AFTER FLOATING KIRISHIMA OUT OF THE RING, URARAKA WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE THIRD ROUND. WE WILL HAVE A SHORT 15 MINUTE BREAK TO PREPARE THE FIELD, BUT COME BACK TO WATCH THE FOUR SEMI FINALISTS FACE OFF!" I get up out of my seat to stretch a little and find Hidan to ask him of Shiozaki. While leaving to the outside, I see Deidara and Hidan doing something rather idiotic. "Step right up folks and place your bets! Who shall go home with the gold!? Will it be the god of origami Midoriya, the undead holy woman Shiozaki, the puppet master Yaoyorozu, or the master of illusions Uraraka!?" "Don't be shy, winners will be announced before the medal ceremony!"

"What the hell are you two doing?" I glare at them with agitation that they are gambling on my son. "Common Konan, it's not that bad. Anyone who wins gets the money, and it's all in good fun." "Yeah, so you wanna place a bet on Izuk-OW OW OW! THAT'S MY EAR!" I drag Hidan and Deidara away from their makeshift stand while clearly angered. Once we get to a quiet area, I let them go and speak. "Are the two of you out of your minds placing bets on children!?" "Relax Konan, all proceeds are given to the winner with the audience having a little fun." I stare daggers at them until Hidan speaks up. "Also, we put a max of 20 for people to bet. No high risk gambling involved." I pinch the bridge of my nose before saying anything.

"*sigh* I can't fight that as much, but I would still rather you both not place bets on the students. That being said." I look over to Hidan. "How did you even meet Shiozaki?" "Well, I was doing some maintenance work on a church and bumped into her there." "Exactly how did you bump into her?" Hidan starts to put his hand on his chin before answering. "This all started about 2 weeks ago."

2 weeks ago Hidan POV:

Today I had to do some stupid maintenance work on some old church again. 'Damn stupid church, why don't they just stop using it? This is literally the 8th time this month I had to come to fix something.' The church had been there for a while and was literally a death sentence for someone waiting to happen. Boards about to fall, unstable supports, and the electricity kept having problems happen. To say the church was on it's way to the ground was an understatement. But before I continued my rant, I noticed a girl that I've seen before again. 'Isn't that the UA uniform?' She regularly came to this church for some reason, but I never actually interacted with her.

'Hope she doesn't get hurt, kinda would feel bad if she did. Praying to your god in his house and dying there, that doesn't seem that right with this religion.' All of a sudden, a wooden board comes down right above her head. "Move it, kid!" I jump over to tackle her to the ground with the board going through my chest. 'Dammit, that hurts. "Hey kid, you ok?" I look down at her as she holds a look of horror on her. "I...I am so sorry sir, I should've been more careful and now your...your" "Before you say that, this thing is nothing." I point at the board before getting up to take it out. "NNNNHHHGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I take the board out to show my wound closing. "See problem solved. Still really hurt though." I smile at her with her looking at me amazed.

"Was that your quirk?" "Not necessarily, but kinda. You see, have you ever heard of the Akatsuki?" "Isn't that the vigilante group with 10 members?" "Correct, but we aren't actually vigilantes. Were underground heroes. At least, that's what we were told a little while ago." Her eyes widen as I say 'we'. "Your one of them?" "Correct holy girl. Your talking to the walking dead hero, Undead!" She looks at me amazed until she finally speaks. "If what that was wasn't a quirk, what was it?" "To make a long story short, I'm the product of some human experimentation that would create the ultimate killing machine. I can live after almost any and all kill attempts and can inflict harm onto others with a curse." "So it is gods blessing upon you?" "*sigh* You got time to hear a story?" "I have nothing else I wished to do today."

She began to sit down as I worked and told the story of my life as a shinobi, a Jashin worshiper, the Akatsuki, and how were people brought here from the past with no idea how to get back. "So that's about it." She seemed a little confused before speaking. "Jashinism, what is that?" "A religion that died long ago. To put it simple, we kill in order to please Jashin. But now that it's no longer around, I kinda feel like I'm aimless now. I've got no home outside the Akatsuki, no relatives, and I hang around a guy that is obsessed with money. I just feel, like I don't have a purpose anymore in life. Heh, kinda stupid coming from someone that can't die right?" I feel a little down at this point knowing I've got almost no point in life anymore since I don't kill much now.

"I don't think it's stupid at all." I look at the girl amazed she isn't agreeing with me. "You have lost your way, but now you wish to find another. Perhaps I may help you." "And how do you plan to do that holy girl?" "Perhaps you can teach me how to fight like you." "....Huh?" I look at her like she's crazy before she continues. "You seek a goal or drive. I wish to get stronger to save those in need. Perhaps our encounter today was to put us on a similar path? One that will give us both merit in our time together." She looks at me honest with me only laughing. "PFFFAHAHAHAHA, ah that was a god one! I like you kid, your hilarious! I also like the idea of teaching you." I look over to her and smile. "What's your name kid?" "Ibara Shiozaki." "Starting now Shiozaki, your going to be trained by me." She smiles at this before nodding. "Thank you Mr. Undead." "Oh yeah, just call me Hidan." "Yes Mr. Hidan."

Back to present Konan POV:

"And that's how I became Shiozaki's master." I stare at him confused before asking. "Is she immortal like you?" "Not until she kills someone by her own hands. At the moment, she cans till die if instant death moves are done like piercing her heart or beheading." "Fascinating." I begin to walk near Deidara before giving him 20 dollars. "I thought you weren't gonna be part of this?" "I said I would rather you not, I never said anything of joining it as well. 20 on both Izuku and Ochako ending in a draw." "Uh, ok but why do you think it's gonna end like that?" "Call it mothers intuition." I walk back to get ready to watch the match take place.

Izuku POV:

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE FIRST OF THE SEMI-FINAL MATCHES! ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE MASTER OF ORIGAMI. THE CLASS REP OF 1-A, IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON THE OTHER SIDE, THE WOMAN WHO WILL MAKE YOU FEEL HELL WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING YOU. CLASS 1-B'S, IBARA SHIOZAKI!" I began to get myself ready for a fight with Shiozaki drawing a circle in the ground. "This will be where you repent for all your sin's Izuku Midoriya." "Heh, who said I was going to go down that easily?" "BEGIN!" Right off the bat, I send shurikins at her to pull her away from the circle. 'If I can keep one of the three things she needs to activate the curse away from her, I can win.'

Shiozaki started charging at me with her hair producing vine after vine trying to scrape me for blood. Thanks to full cowling, I was able to dodge them with little worry. "AND SHIOZAKI IS OFF TO A FEROCIOUS START FOLKS." "Why are you running Midoriya? Don't you wish to win?" She starts increasing her speed with me having no choice. I created a blade of paper and infused chakra into it. I charged her, cutting down every vine in my wake before kneeing her in the stomach to send her back. "OH SNAP FOLKS, IZUKU LOST HIS NERVE WITH SHIOZAKI!' I start to feel a bit of pain on the side of my foot to see a small cut. 'Oh no.'

I look over to see Shiozaki with a vine having some of my blood on it. Immediately, she makes a dash for her circle. 'Gotta stop her! If she gets to the circle, it's over!' I use full cowl and make a few shurikins to block her path. She slows down, but used her vines to slow me down as well. We both knew that this match fated on if she got to the circle or not. 'Not gonna make it in time!' Shiozaki gets to the circle and activates her curse jutstu. "Now, your cursed Midoriya." She starts to smile as she gets out the same dagger she used in the fight against Ida. "Now, feel gods divine judgement!"

She pierces her arm to make a huge hole in her shoulder. "Hehehe, now show me what gods wrath has done to yo-" She looks at me to see I'm unphased. "What did you-" "I damaged the circle." She looks down to see that the circle and it's confines were badly damaged. "When did you do this!?" "When we started and you attacked me. I made it seem like I was only focusing on dodging you. But in reality, I was destroying your circle as a safety measure in case you got me." "Y-you planned this from the beginning?" "Not entirely, but it doesn't hurt to have a safety measure." I smile a bit with her clearly angry.

"YOU BASTARD!" Shiozaki immediately tries to draw the circle again to be met by shurikins pushing her to the wall in a similar fashion of Crucifixion. "I figured this way was the best method to beat you Shiozaki, since your religious and everything." I smirk as Mr. Kakuzu calls it. "Shiozaki is out of bounds, Midoriya wins and advances to the final round!" "AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! OUR FIRST FINALIST IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!" I take the shurikins out of Shiozaki's body to let her down. She started to punch the ground in anger knowing this was as far as she got.

"Mr. Hidan, forgive me for losing." She started to cry a bit with me patting her shoulder. "You did your best. If I was him, I'd be proud to call you my disciple." I start to smile at her while she leaves out of the exit. 'She's still upset. I hope she can gain some closure with this, she almost had me there.'

Hidan POV:

I start to head to the corridor where I could meet Shiozaki with her still upset. "Shiozaki." She brings her head up to notice me before putting it back down. "I am sorry sir, I failed you." "Nah, you didn't fail me. You fought with the best of your skills and lost to someone who trained for most of his life with this. Experience was your enemy today, not the lack in skill." I walk up to her and pat her head while smiling at her. "Maybe next time, we can train you in some longer range combat skills. What ya say?" She starts to cry while looking at me with a smile. "Yes sir!" 'To think, this kid gave me motive in life again. Thank you Shiozaki, you actually helped me more than you know.'

Ochako POV:

Once Izu's match finished, I ran to the waiting room to prepare for the match at hand. Once there, I was met by Ms. Konan waiting for me. "Quite the match you have ahead of you." "Y-yes mam." She looks at me while smiling. "It's been what, 10 years I've trained you and Izuku with Pain?" "Yes, about that long." She gets up to pat my head before pulling me in for a hug. "I want you to know that no matter what the outcome is, you and Izuku have done me and Pain great pride in calling you our disciples. Everything you and Izuku accomplished under us, makes us both very proud of you." I start to smile before hugging back. "We could only do it because of you and Mr. Pain. So thank you." She lets go of me when I'm called. "Go out there and put on a great show for us Ochako." I nod before giving a thumbs up. "Will do."

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE SECOND SEMI-FINAL MATCH! ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE WOMAN OF ILLUSION! GIVE IT UP FOR THE VICE REP OF 1-A, OCHAKO URARAKA! AND ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE THE MISTRESS OF CREATION AND PUPPETRY! GIVE IT UP FOR CLASS 1-A'S, MOMO YAOYOROZU!" The crowd starts cheering with Momo pulling Crow out of the bandages. "BEGIN!" Momo wastes no time sending Crow in to attack me with blades. I dodge every attack to notice the blades are laced with poison. "Not bad Uraraka, but not good enough." She makes a movement for Crow to send out a smoke bomb filled with poison. "UNBELIEVABLE FOLKS, COULD THIS BE THE END OF URARAKA'S FIGHT FOR GLORY!?"

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" I start sending out an attack to make Momo dodge them before coming up from under Crow to her face. 'The one flaw with puppet masters, their always an open target!" I attempt to punch her in the face to be met with a shield between us. "NNNNGGHH!" My hand starts to crack a bit before jumping back. 'Should've figured she'd find a way around that.' I start to hear Crow come behind me to force me to jump over it. "Impressive Uraraka. If my quirk wasn't able to make a shield, you may have won." She starts to make Crow get ready for another attack with me worried where to dodge from.

"NOW PUPPET MASTER'S TECHNIQUE: INFINITE BLADE DANCE!" Momo starts taking Crow's limbs and head off to attack me from every direction. 'Dammit, gotta use it.' I activate Sharringan to dodge every possible one while looking for an opening. 'Wait a minute?' I start to see Momo's hand movements to notice patterns. I begin to smile while seeing where every movement takes Crow. "UNBELIEVABLE FOLKS, IT LOOKS LIKE URARAKA IS DODGING LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!" "How? You shouldn't be able to see them their moving so fast!" "Easy really, your finger movements are a dead giveaway." I start dodging blade after blade with the distance between us very small.

"Hard to fight puppet masters long distance, but close range is always the flaw!" Momo tries to dodge me with trying to gain distance. In a last ditch effort to grab her, I sweep her feet to try and get her off guard. She jumps with a clone I made coming over me to touch her with all five fingers. The act makes her weightless. 'Now!' I quickly grab Momo to send her out of the stadium. She gets thrown to a wall and gets knocked for a loop. Crow immediately falls afterwards with Kakuzu coming over. "Yaoyorozu has been knocked out of bounds! Uraraka is the winner and our second finalist!" "OH YEAH FOLKS, WE HAVE BOTH OUR FINALISTS! NEXT WILL BE A FIGHT BETWEEN BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND FOLKS, MAKE SURE TO WATCH AS THE TWO LOVERS FACE OFF WITH EACH OTHER!"

I walk over with Crow to Momo who was starting to come to. "Urgh, my head hurts." "Sorry if that was a little much." I give Momo Crow and my hand to which she accepted it and smiled. "I guess my talents still need work." "Rome wasn't built in a day Momo, these things take time." She starts to smile at me before nodding. "I guess they do."

Sasori POV:

Yaoyorozu starts walking down a hall with me leaning against the side. "Shame you didn't win." Yaoyorozu starts to put her head down in dissatisfaction. "Honestly though, you lasted better than I thought with Ochako. Why don't we go over tomorrow where you went wrong and improve yourself?" She starts to nod at me with a bit of a smile going. "Will do sir!" "Common, the two finalists are gonna face off soon." "Yes sir, that is one fight I don't want to miss." We start walking with a smile finding it's way on my face. 'Well done Momo Yaoyorozu. You have made every puppet master proud that you hold the name with the road you walk right now.'

And that finishes this chapter. So to make things simple for everyone to understand, Shiozaki's immortal work is incomplete. If she were to have her head taken off or something that would be instant kill like that, Shiozaki would die from it. The final part of this would be, she needs to kill someone in order to pull herself out of the cycle of life and death like Hidan is. Next chapter will be the final round and the award ceremony of the Sports Festival. Make sure to stay tuned as Izuku and Ochako face off to show the other just how far they have come. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 389 17
What would Naruto's life be like if only his mom had died the night of the nine-tails attack on the Leaf, and his dad was still the Fourth Hokage? Wh...
29.2K 684 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...
54.4K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
182K 4.4K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...