daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

four.

15.1K 613 343
By MARKSOI

as donghyuck got home, he was greeted by a loud shouting from the dorm almost like.... moaning? or maybe he's just hearing things.... instead of fully twisting the handle of his house, he knocked a few times.

that made the two alarmed, jaemin opened the door without sparing a glance at the older. he closed the door and sat on the couch as if nothing happened.

"oh.. hi jeno..?" the younger male said while opening the fridge and serving himself a glass of water.

"donghyuck.. hi..?" the older said and laughed nervously. "and the set-out thingy, it's on saturday."

jeno's statement made donghyuck choke on his water and look at the younger with wide eyes. "why didn't you tell me sooner?! i'm not prepared!" donghyuck immediately threw the glass at the sink, and run towards his room.

it's currently thursday night, and clearly, donghyuck doesn't have anything to wear and he has a lot of things to do today. another problem is that he has a lot of things to do this night, stressing himself out here and there.

what a great frienvd he has here, doesn't it?

-----

"jaemin can you come with me?" the older whined as he sat beside the younger, yes he doesn't have anything to wear, if he's meeting up with that mark lee guy, then he sure has to be presentive. 

"why? because of mark?" the younger asked as looked up at the younger, he can clearly see how stressed he is by how ruffled his hair is. donghyuck really likes mark that much, huh? jaemin thought.

awkwardly rubbing his nape, he answered, "maybe."

"yea sure, of course." jaemin said, standing up.

"jamin... my legs hurt we still haven't find the right clothes.." donghyuck complained whined while clinging into the younger's arms. five hours passed and they still haven't found the right clothes, well, at least for donghyuck.

thankfully, the fully capable and would do anything for donghyuck, jaemin, asked donghyuck to just sit down at one of the chairs and waited for him. what would donghyuck do without jaemin?

"this...?" the younger asked, lifting the clothes on his left hand, "or, this?" he asked again, lifting the clothes that is on his right hand.

"that one!" the older replied pointing at the clothes on jaemin's right hand. as donghyuck tries on the fit, he immediately said a million of thank yous to the younger. get yourself a best friend that can be a stylist too, for short find yourself a friend like jaemin.

(okay. this is what it looks like, im too lazy to describe it)

(and mark in this)

------

the sound of his alarm woke him up, "damn... shut up." donghyuck groan and tried to reach the alarm, but of course this is not wattpad if someone already turned it off for him.

the half-asleep male shrugged it off, but not until the realization hits him. wait, what...? the younger male thought. he looked around the round his room with still half-opened eyes and landed to someone familiar. he immediately hid under the covers and peeked a little. mark?

"good morning!" the older said softly while leaning to the door frame.

"what are you doing here?" donghyuck asked shyly peeking under his blanket.

"jaemin told me i can wake you up." mark replied as he sits at the end of the tanned male's bed. "did you forgot about our date?"

"is it saturday?" donghyuck asked as he looked into his phone.

"yup! so come on." the older excitedly said as he stood up. "took a shower, i'll be in the living room." mark told as he exited the younger's room and without realizing, donghyuck already had a smile on his face.

he excitedly got up and skipped towards the bathroom and changing into his clothes, he would have thank jaemin for the clothes if he was here. he tried to play his hair, but settled with a side part, exposing half of his forehead.

he walked towards the living room and greeted by mark. "so.. let's go..?" the older asked, the younger male nodded cutely and smiled.

-----

they decided to have breakfast first, so they headed at a cafe. the younger male sat at one of the tables and waited for mark who is ordering. just then, someone opened the cafe, quickly catching donghyuck's attention.

and on the other hand mark noticed where the younger's gaze at and asked, "you like him?"
the older asked hesitantly, eyeing the male from his head to his toe.

"what? no! i like you! i don't even know him." the younger male replied mindlessly, he just wanted to get out this topic.

mark widened his eyes. is he hearing things, or donghyuck really said that to him? "did you just confessed to me?"

"gosh.. darn it." donghyuck mumbled and closed his mouth with his hands.

"donghyuck i—" before the older could say anything completely the tanned male cut him off.

"i-if you're... you're going to reject m-me... which i know it's p-possible... umm.. please reject me nicely." donghyuck said and closed his eyes while covering his ears not wanting to hear the older's reply.

the older took the younger's hands away from his ears and hold them, "no baby, i like you. why did i even ask you in the first place?"

"b-baby?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
155K 6.3K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
22.4K 590 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...
457K 19.6K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...