King's Order | JJK x Reader ✔️

By Buttonkoos

Being a poor villager with parents that couldn't work anymore, I had to work to provide food and money for us... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter

Chapter 3

26.1K 1K 849
By Buttonkoos

"This is where you'll be staying. Call my butler Namjoon if anything is needed. It's best that you change into this instead of your rags." Jungkook pulled out a dress out of the closet.

Excuse me? Rags? You motherfu-BEEEEEP

I took the dress and he smiled lightly. I'm not gonna lie, he is beautiful.

"Go take a bath, I'll be waiting here." Jungkook sat down comfortably in my new bed.

I nodded and quietly took the dress and went inside the bathroom. As I walked in, my jaw dropped to the floor. I quickly locked the door and ran happily around the huge bathroom forgetting all the pain on my body.

This bathroom is the size of my whole house! I didn't think that was even possible! I took bathed myself, dried my hair, and used almost every product on the sink that I could. I am in THE PALACE, I need to look decent! I picked up the dress Jungkook had gave me. Rags. I shook my head.

I put on the dress and some shoes that Jungkook set next to the bathroom door and looked in the full body mirror.

I look...

Ugly.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook looking out the window.

"Uh, your majesty?" My voice was little.

He looked back and saw me. His eyes widened. 'She's so beautiful' he thought. He cleared his throat.

"Call me Jungkook. Its uncomfortable being called your majesty."

"But princess Naeun-"

"The princess doesn't matter. You're different," Jungkook said while walking towards me

"You're special." Jungkook whispered in my ear.

(You make me feel speciaaaal)

I shivered as I could feel his breath against my ear. My cheeks suddenly become red. Jungkook stepped back and giggled like a little child.

"Your face!" He laughed hard, his bunny teeth were clearly showing.

Cute (In Jacksons voice)

Wait, not cute! Sure he can act nice and all, but next thing you know, he could betray you and have the whole kingdom go against you. At least that's what the past kings have done to other kingdoms. Jungkook is no different.

"HAHAHA YOU BLUSHED!" Jungkook jumped around the room.

My cheeks felt hotter and hotter each second. Then he suddenly came to a stop.

"Wait. You're blushing. Does that mean you like me!!!" Jungkook grabbed my hands.

My cheeks were as red as hyuna's song by now.

"Of course not! Y-Your majesty." Sweat started forming in my hands that were being held.

"What did I just say?" Jungkook tightened his grip

"T-To call you by your name?" I said in a question.

"And what is my name?" Jungkook leaned in closer to my face.

Our faces were only a few inches apart.

"J-Jung-"

"Your majesty!" A voice bursted in the room.

The man looked at your faces that were so close to each other and cleared is throat.

"What now, Namjoon." Jungkook groaned as he let go of my hands.

Empty. My hands felt empty and it felt like it needed something.

"I was told you were in the guest room but I didn't know you were um, busy. Anyway, your mother has arrived, your majesty." Namjoon glances at you.

"Ugh, when is she ever going to leave me alone! Namjoon, stay with this young lady. Make sure she isn't to be seen by mother." Jungkook said sternly.

"Yes, your majesty." We bowed as Jungkook left.

"So... His majesty made a move on you, huh?" Namjoon smirked

"What the BEEEEEP are you talking about? You just came in at the wrong time. Anyways, who are you?" I said sassily.

"I should be asking you that. But I'm the kings butler, who are you?"

"I'm Y/n."

The butler rolled his eyes.

"I mean your ranking." Namjoon said in a 'duh' voice.

I felt embarrassed. Will he make fun of me? Obviously he will. Even a butler is a higher ranker than me.

"L-Low class." I looked down.

"Commoner? What the hell is a peasant doing here in the kings palace? Not to be rude but, it's just it's not a normal thing to see a low class dressed fancily and even getting to talk to the king. Even getting within 20 feet near the king is impossible for a lowly commoner." Namjoon crossed his arms.

I glance at my dress and heels. Well, he's not wrong. Royalty would never go near a lower class, so why am I here?

"I don't know honestly. I just fell and the king thought I should get treated no matter how small my scratches were." I sat down on my bed.

(Haha you FELL for him, okay I'll stop)

Namjoon smiled gently.

"The king must've took a liking to you. If so, congratulations. Don't mean to brag but-actually yeah I'm bragging. But his majesty ignores everyone except me, his servant (Hoseok), the royal doctor (Seokjin), and his best friend (Yoongi). Though he is a bit cold towards us still." Namjoon said.

"Only you guys?" I asked.

He hummed in response.

"Not princess Naeun, not his own brother Jimin, not his mother, and especially not his father." Namjoon sighed.

"Why are you telling me this? I only came here to get treated from the kings order."

"I have a good feeling about you. I especially have a feeling that Jungkook is gonna keep you here for a while." Namjoon smiled again.

"Wait, did you just call the king by his first name?"

"Um, whoops? Haha whatever. I could trust you, Me and the king are close even though I'm his butler."

"Ah I see. How is that possible? I mean, he's king, you're a butler." I asked

"You'll figure it out soon. I'm not gonna spoil any of the fun." Namjoon laughed.

~

"What is it mother." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Son, I overheard you took care of a PEASANT GIRL." His mother exclaimed

"And?" Jungkook laid his back towards the couch.

"Jungkook-ah, this could ruin your reputation."

"Ruin my reputation? The people will see me helping one of my people out. That will ruin my reputation?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Well I suppose it will boost the peoples respect for you. Why don't you use that girl as bait? Then pay her and kick her out once you earn everyone's trust." His mother suggested

"MOTHER! HOW DARE YOU S-" Jungkook got cut off by a deep, old voice.

"You do not speak that way with your mother." Jungkook father walked in with his servant behind him.

"Like I care. I don't listen to old wrinkly men who think they can be a good father figure." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU-" His mother yelled

"Are you done yet? I'm leaving now." Jungkook walked upstairs towards the room where Namjoon and Y/n were at.

~

I jumped as I heard shouting from downstairs.

"Don't worry, the arguments of Jungkook and his parents are constant. It's normal I guess." Namjoon said calmly.

I wondered why Namjoon was telling me all this. Sure he said I'm trustable, but am I really? He doesn't know me at all yet he's telling me what goes on in the palace which is kept out of the public eye. Suddenly the door slammed opened loudly. We look towards the door to see an angry Jungkook.

"You may go now, hyung." Jungkook breathed heavily

He nodded and walked out, being careful not to anger him more. Jungkook shut the door as soon as Namjoon left. Jungkook creepily walked towards me slowly. I got nervous and started scooted my back towards the back of the bed.

Jungkook crawled onto the bed as I kept scooting further back. Soon I hit the back of the wall and was cornered. Jungkook got closer and closer and closer. Until his face was close to mine.

Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

"Y-Your ma-I mean Jungkook!" I said nervously.

"Please. Stay like this, I need someone to hold me." Jungkook squeezed my waist tighter.

I gave in to the hug and wrapped my arms around his body. I don't know why I'm doing this. I COULD BE BEHEADED FOR EVEN TOUCHING THE KING!!!

But I felt safe.

I like this.

His arms are gentle.

His arms feel like a safe spot.

His arms feel like home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
1.5K 176 14
{ First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in ANPANMAN AWARDS } { First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { Second place in Sol...
292K 17.2K 20
❝I wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...
44.1K 1.2K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...