BONES ─── anakin skywalker.

By godkllers

you are stronger than you look. More

soundtrack.
act one.

𝑩𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺...

1K 42 42
By godkllers

               maze has long forgotten what home felt like. doiria was a place of sunlight and opportunity, most of them which she could never have. she had been born poor, her mother and father struggling to make ends meet. her father's a face she hardly remembers since he had left shortly after she had been born and her mother would later die from illness when maze had only been a child. from that point on, she had been on her own. not entirely, however. maze knew that she was different, having abilities that'd make her be able to take things without even grabbing them. she felt connected to something much, much bigger than even she could have realized.

             she'd learn just what that was when she'd later be caught stealing, maze now a little older. a man with kind blue eyes who went by the name of obi-wan kenobi told her that she was one with the force. he offered her the chance of a new beginning, the chance to make something of her life. all maze has ever truly wanted to do was be one with the stars and under obi-wan, she could do just that. she wanted to be more than the little girl who stole to survive. and little maze had taken that very opportunity, becoming obi-wan's padawan and learning under him which would prove to be the best decision she had ever made.

             maze isn't the only one under obi-wan's tutelage. a golden haired boy by the name of anakin skywalker learns alongside with her and they grow up together throughout the years - becoming incredibly close. sure, he's incredibly reckless (not as though she could talk) and gets on her nerves every chance he gets. but he holds a special place in her heart that only few could have. it's hard for her to trust anyone but she feels a connection to him.

              one that would ultimately be tested after the failed assassination of senator amidala. she along with obi-wan and anakin are tasked with keeping the senator safe. and that's where everything changes. maze's feelings are growing more and more towards anakin who seems to only have eyes for padme. on top of that, they seem to stumble upon something more sinister behind the planned attack behind her. not to mention, they not only have to protect the senator but a runaway princess who's kinda technically supposed to be dead.

               times are changing and so are maze's powers, the force within her only growing stronger and stronger. something dark is lurking over the horizon and if she isn't careful, she'll get swallowed up within the darkness.

anya chalotra as . . .
mazarine 'maze' sorrel.

featuring . . . 

teresa palmer, verina oren.

warnings . . . sexual content, violence, death, mentions of abuse, torture, etc.

copyright . . . all characters, dialogue, and plot which i made up belong to me. the rest belong to the star wars universe.

started . . . 12/8/19

additional notes . . . i was thinking about making a fic for my emo boy anakin for a while now and i finally came up with one. now i know the plot's a little cliche but work with me here i have a couple ideas and hopefully i actually update this because i'm really excited! also the friends to lovers trope,,, ICONIC. this is dedicated to alderaans a.k.a the best sw writer in the whole game, sorry i don't make the rules! also univrsus, mandalorianskenobisworIdsawaysonatastarkvadeybearportmansreystarkillerPAULSVNSpaulsins and anyone else who loves sw!! also i'm making an obi-wan fic with verina as the main so don't forget about her, she'll be having the spot light soon enough! fyi, doiria is a fake planet i made up in case anyone was confused lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.4K 18
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
118K 481 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
844K 35.2K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
571K 29.4K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...