Amelia Salvatore(klaus Mikael...

By _xTheOriginalsx_

Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever sin... More

Welcome to Mystic Falls
Bringing out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All my Children
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
Bring it On
Goodbye
Authors Note
SEQUEL IS UP

We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

5.1K 101 9
By _xTheOriginalsx_

*Amelia POV*

I woke in the middle of the night trying to go back to sleep, but I couldn't.

All I could think about is that I killed someone. Again.

Last time I killed someone was when I triggered my werewolf curse and lets just say it didn't end well for me.

I was in the kitchen looking for something to drink until I heard someone.

"Can't sleep?" someone said.

I gasped.

It kinda sounded like Connor.

I accidentally dropped something on the ground. I picked it up and I heard someone again behind me.

I turned around."You know.. it makes sense guilty conscience" said Connor.

"You're not here. I'm-- I've got to be dreaming" I said.

"Then how do you know that I'm not here?" he said walking towards me.

"Because you're...

"Go on. Say it" he said.

"Because you're dead" I said.

"Yes. I am. Because you killed me" he said.

"You're a ghost" I muttered.

"It has to be-- you're a ghost. That's-- that's what's happening right now. Ste-- Stefan" I said.

"Stefan!" I yelled.

"You're a ghost" I kept saying.

"You're haunting me. You're a ghost. You're haunting me" I said.

"Can a ghost do this?" he said and started choking me.

I got out of his grip and kicked him into the table.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed him right in the neck and then snapped his neck. Again.

"Stefan" I gasped.

Oh, my god. I stabbed Stefan.
But I thought the hu--hunter was just here.

"Oh, my god. Stefan!" I said.
"I'm so sorry" I mumbled.

Later...

"How am I gonna tell him?" I said to Damon looking at Stefan.

"Don't worry, he'll understand" he said.

"Why didn't you call me instead" he said.

"I just-- I need to go upstairs and shower. Clean all the blood off my hands" I said and went upstairs.

*Damon POV*

Right after Amelia left Stefan finally woke up.

"Welcome back. How you feeling?" I asked.

"What just happened?" he said getting up.

"Long story"

*Stefan POV*

I went upstairs to talk to Amelia

"Amelia? Hey. Listen, I know you're still upset about yesterday, and I get it. Believe me" I said.

"Look, I know you didn't mean to stab me or snap my neck. But just... let me help you" I said.

"I don't want your help right now, Stefan" she said looking the other way.

"But you'll except Damon's?" I said.

"Don't make this about Damon! I don't need any of you guys help!" I said.

"I don't want to talk to you and I don't really want to be around you right now. Or anyone" she says about to leave.

"Look, please, just--

"No" she said.
She holds up her hands.
"This is my brother's blood on my hands, Stefan. Your blood!" she said.

"I stabbed you in the neck, last night, and lets not forget that i snapped your neck afterwards, so forgive me if I'm not in the mood to listen you try to talk your way out of this" she said and walked into the bathroom.

*Klaus POV*

"I didn't know you were here" Tyler said.

"Clearly. Thought I'd just pop 'round to celebrate John's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter" I said.

"Yet when I arrived, I learned that not only John's unsuccessful, but that Amelia killed the hunter" I sighed.

"What?!" Tyler said.
"I informed every one of my hybrids to protect Amelia at all cost. Where were they?!" I hissed.

"Look, if I knew she was going after the hunter all by herself, I would've stopped her" he said.

"What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway?" he asked.

"I have my reasons. They have ceased to matter. Cheers" I said holding up a bottle.

*Amelia POV*

I was taking a good shower until I noticed blood on the ground.

I gasped and backed up a little.

I looked up to see if it was dripping from the ceiling or if it was coming out of the faucet.

But it wasn't.

*Stefan POV*

My cell phone was ringing.

"It's Klaus" I said to Damon.

"Ohh, time to face the music, pay the piper, dance with the devil" he said.

"You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. If he finds out I told you about the cure, he'll kill both of us" I said.

"Quit avoiding him. You're being shady. Shady people get outed" he said.

I answered the phone. "I don't want to talk about it"

"Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future" Klaus said.

"Well, it wouldn't happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy"

"Life's full of ifs, Stefan. Lets extenuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of the five. We'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got time, right?" he said.

"You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" I asked.

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about"

"But I am concerned about our beloved Amelia. Have the hallucinations started yet?" he said.

"What do you know about that?" I asked.

"I'll tell you. Where are you?"

"I'm at our house" I said.
"How convenient. So am I?" he said and the door knocked.

"What do you know?" I said closing the door and walking outside.

"I killed the five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence" he said.

"What kind of consequence?" I asked.

"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill any supernatural species but mostly vampires. If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, then he'll take you down with him" he said.

"What do you mean? Connor's dead"

"I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him from making Amelia his final werewolf to kill" he said.

"She'll need to come with me now. Keep her away from any sharp objects" he added.

"She's not going anywhere with you" I said.

"But if we leave her alone, she'll take her own life before the day is out" he says.

"She's stronger than that" I said.

"Of course she is but believe me, it's for her own good"

*Amelia POV*

I was looking at myself one last time in the mirror before I was headed off to Tyler's.

I looked away for about a second but when I looked back I saw Connor standing behind me.

"You killed me" he said coming closer.

"How do you feel about killing someone innocent again?" he asks.

"You're not innocent" I hissed.
"Really?" he said.

"I wasn't myself. I was angry"

"Were you yourself when you snapped my neck with your bare hands" he says.

"You stabbed me"

"Cause you're a monster and you deserve to die with the rest of the supernatural species" he says.
"Admit it"

"No!" I said and ran downstairs.

"Damon.." I said but Connor was there again.

"Decomposition starts in the first 24 hours. I'm rotting in an unmarked grave because of you" he says coming towards me.

"No!" I said backing up and running out the door.

I stopped outside for about a second and saw Stefan and Klaus.

Klaus then speeds over to me taking me with him.

*Damon POV*

"You lost her?!" Bonnie says.

"Well, "lost" is a very strong word. We just technically don't know where she is" I said.

"I'm more worried about what Klaus said about this hunter's curse" Stefan said.

"How does Klaus even know about this?" Bonnie asks.

"How does Klaus know anything? The guy's like a billion years old" I said.

"He said it was a witch's curse" Stefan says.

"You know if I could do anything to help, I would, but I--" she says.

"But nothing. Wave your magic wand, hocus pocus, be gone, hunter, ghostess, whatever" I said.

"The spirits won't let me do the magic I need to break the curse" she says.

I sighed.

"But I can ask Shane for help. He knows everything about everything" she stated.

"Great. You two do your thing" Stefan says about to leave.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna get our little sister back" he said and left.

*Amelia POV*

Klaus was holding me by my arm dragging me with him inside his mansion.

He took me into this cellar room but it looked more like a room to me because it had a bed and a chair and everything you find in a room in it but no windows.

"Let me go!" I hissed.

"Certainly"

"I apologize for the lack of windows. It's to preserve the art" he says smirking.

"And, of course, to prevent you from escaping and killing yourself" he says.

"I'm not going to kill myself. I would never do that" I said.

"Oh, but you wanted to once" he says.

"You don't know anything about what happened" I snapped.

"I don't need to know anything, love. All I know is that you will want to kill yourself at one point" he pauses.
"I did"

I got confused. "Problem is, I'm immortal" he says.

"You went thought this?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. For fifty two years, four months, and nine days. I was tormented... in my dreams. My every waking moment. Relentless, never ending torture. It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time" he explained.

"But I--I thought it can only happen to vampires?" I said

"Turns out it can happen to werewolves too" he says.

"So you knew that this would happen if Connor died. That's why you got involved" I said.

"You should have listened to me when I said I had it covered, love"
"But of course, you being you, you went along and killed the hunter" he said about to leave.

"How did you make it stop?" I asked.

He turned around. "I didn't" he sighs."Eventually it just stopped"

"The hallucinations tend to appear in strange forms"
"Don't say I didn't warn you" he said.

"I don't need anyone's help!" I said but he left.

*Stefan POV*

"He's got Amelia. I need Tyler to get the other hybrids away so I can get her out" I said to Caroline on the phone.

"I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but...

"Actually... you're not" she says.

Shortly after....

"Amelia is the one that helped me break the sire bond. She showed me what to do. How to help. When she first showed up here, I thought it was just a coincidence. But it turns out she's been helping one of them. Her friend John but he died and this other guy named Sean. She came to help us get the rest of them out from under Klaus" Tyler explained.

"How come she never told me this?" I asked.

"I don't know, she probably didn't want anyone one to know" he said.

"Soo... are you telling me that Sean isn't sired anymore?" I asked.

"That's exactly what he's telling you" Caroline said smiling.

*Amelia POV*

"Clothes, toothbrush, anything else you need is in the bag. Klaus said you're going to be here awhile until he figures out where to put you" the hybrid said.

"Just please go away" I said sitting on the chair rubbing my head.

Right after the hybrid left I saw Connor standing right in front of me.

"I can't. I'm going to be with you forever. So tell me, how did it feel killing me?" he says.

"It was horrible. It was the worst thing I've ever done" I said.

"Your lying" he says.

"No I'm not" I said.

"Yes, you are. Tell the truth" he says.

"I am telling the truth" I hissed.

"Your lying"

"Fine! Maybe I liked it a little bit!" I shouted.
"Are you happy?" I said standing up.

"I'm not happy, Amelia. I'm dead. Did you know I had a family? a brother? Parents" he said.

I then started to feel bad. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" I said.

"I'm not gonna stop until you've taken your last breath" he says walking closer to me.

"I'm not gonna let you do this to me" I walked past him.

He laughs. "Then get rid of me. Kill yourself. You never wanted to be a werewolf in the first place. You're a monster, just like the rest of them" he says.

"And you deserve to die" he muttered.

"No" I mumbled.
"Please just leave me alone" I said and he was gone.

*Tyler POV*

I was at Klaus's mansion with Stefan trying to get Amelia free somehow.

"Thanks for meeting us" I said to the hybrid that was guarding Amelia's cellar.

"Yeah, well, make it fast. Klaus will be back soon" he said.

"No he won't" I said and he looked confused.

*Caroline POV*

I went to the bar to distract Klaus while Stefan and Tyler get Amelia out.

"Caroline. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I want you to give Amelia back" I said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that" he says.

"Why not?" I said.

"She needs my help" he says.

I scoffed.

"Look, I'm not going to burden you with the gory details. I know you have enough on your plate already" he says.

"That's none of your business actually" I said.

"I see you're helping Amelia? And here I thought she didn't like any of you guys" he said smiling.

"I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for Stefan" I said.

*Stefan POV*

"All you need to do is give me access to Amelia. And I'll take it from there" I said.

"Please, man" Tyler said.
"Help us, and then you can disappear and be free" he added.

"Yeah, until Klaus send one of his hybrids after me" the hybrid said.

"If you let Amelia go then she and I got your back" Tyler said.

"We'll make sure nothing happens" he added.

*Amelia POV*

I was now pacing back and forth around the room trying to calm down.

All I could think about is that I killed someone. Not only once but twice.

Maybe the hunter is right, I'm a monster.

I was sitting on the floor until the door opened.

I looked back and saw it was Connor.

"Amelia"

"No, no, no" I said backing up.

*Stefan POV*

I went into the cellar trying to get Amelia out.

"No, stay-- stay away from me" she says.

"Let me help you" I said slowly walking towards her.

She then grabs a medal pole from the bed and try's to hit me with it.

"No, Amelia, stop!" I shouted.

She pushes me to the wall and stabs me with it and runs out.

*Damon POV*

"Did you guys figure out how to stop it" Jeremy asks.

"You need to kill a vampire" Bonnie says.

"Oh, great. Give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now" he says.

"Easy, Van Helsing. We'll get you one"

My phone rang and it was Stefan.
"You can rest easy, brother. We figured out how to solve our little Amelia problem" I said.

"Yeah, well, now we have a bigger one. I lost her" Stefan says.

"What? Again?" I said.

"She's in bad shape. I tried to help her but she attacked me" he says.

"Listen, you go find her, talk her down. She'll listen to you" he said and hung up.

*Caroline POV*

"So here's the thing. I didn't just come here to try to get you to release Amelia" I said.

"You don't say" he says.

"I came here to distract you so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out. Which he did, but then he...lost her" I muttered.

He then got up quickly.
"Klaus!" I shouted.

"Caroline if you don't stop talking, I will kill you" he said.

"They figured out how to stop the hallucinations" I said.

"You have ten seconds to tell me" he said.

*Amelia POV*

'You're a monster' I kept hearing Connor say in my head.

"Are you ready to die yet?" Connor walked up beside me.

"You know it's your only way out of this" he says.

I looked around me and I noticed I was at Wickery Bridge.

I couldn't do this anymore.

"Amelia" someone said behind me.

"Damon?" I went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Damon I-- I can't do this anymore" I said.
"I can't live with myself killing people" I added.

"Look at you. Being all glass is half empty. Lets just go talk about this before you do something stupid"
"Ok?" he says.

*Tyler POV*

"You're doing a good thing, Chris" I said.

"Amelia would've been proud of you" I added.

"Yeah, well, lets see how fast a good thing could get me out of town" he says.

He was about to leave until Klaus showed up at the door.
"Going somewhere?" he says and grabs him by the neck choking him.

"When I said don't let her out of your sight, what did you think I meant?" Klaus said.

"It's not his fault!" I said.
"It's mine. I was distracting him. Its my fault she got away!"

"And maybe you should be the one to die for it" Klaus said.
"Amelia will hate you for doing this" I said.

"Your existing is to serve me.To please me. Do you understand?" Klaus says to Chris.

"I'm sorry. I won't fail you again" Chris pleads.

"No. You won't" Klaus said.
"Get out of here"

He was about to leave until Stefan stabbed him with a stake.
Jeremy then comes in behind him.

"Jeremy?" I said.
"What the hell, man?!" I shouted.

Klaus smirks.
"I'm sorry" Stefan says and then nods to Jeremy.

Jeremy then kills the hunter.

*Amelia POV*

I was still at the bridge with Damon.

All I could see was the hunter behind him telling me to end this.

"Don't listen to him" Connor says.
"Do it" he added and I turned away not looking at him.

"No ,no please don't" I pleaded.
"Please--"
"Just go away!"

I looked to see if he was still there but all of sudden he was gone.

"He's gone" I said.

"It's ok" Damon says.
"Lets get you out of here" he says and I nodded.

*later*

I woke up in my bed feeling normal.

"How you feeling?" Damon says beside me.

"My heads clear. I can remember everything, but not like I lived it. Like it was a really bad nightmare" I said.

He smiled.
"You saved me. If you didn't get there in time, I would've been dead. Thank you" I said.

"Well, you know what they say about teenage suicide"
"Don't do it" he said walking over to me and sat on the bed.

"I just can't believe that I almost--

"You weren't yourself" Damon said holding my hand.

"Yeah, but if it wasn't for you..

"I'm just glad your ok" he said.
I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

Shortly after...

I was on my way to Tyler's right now.

I saw Tyler in his living room on the couch.

"Ty" I said.
He got up quickly and ran over to me hugging me.

"Amelia, I'm glad your ok" he sighs in relief.

"What happen" I looked around.

"Chris. He died. I told him we had his back, Amelia. I told him that we could help him. Protect him" he said.

I sat down.
"There goes another hybrid to lose" I sighed.

"We could've saved him, Tyler" I said.

"I know" he mutters.

I sighed.
"Well here's to another hybrid" I raised my glass.

*Tyler POV*

Amelia had fallen asleep beside me on the couch.

I was beside her drinking a bottle of scotch.

"Tyler" someone said behind.
I looked back and it was Caroline.

"It's just us" I said looking at Amelia.
"Paying our respects to Chris"

"Tyler... We didn't have a choice"

"I told him we had his back. I told him if he helped us, he'd be free" I muttered.

"Chris wasn't--

"Chris was a friend, Caroline. He's like us. He's part of my pack" I said.

"All he wanted to do was be unsired by that disgusting piece of... I sighed.

I got up and poured a drink and then threw the bottle at the wall making it shatter.

"What the hell is going on?" Amelia said waking up.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just celebrating the life of a fallen hybrid friend" I said looking at Caroline.

Later.....

After Caroline and Tyler left to god knows where. I went back to the boarding house.

"Damon?!"
"Stefan?!" I yelled but no one answered.

Where are they?

"Oh, well"

I grabbed my keys and left out the door.

I was headed to New Orleans to find any information about my real dad.

I passed the 'leaving Mystic Falls' sign.

I smiled as I accelerated on the gas.

I know, this chapter suckss

Sorry for not updating in a LONG TIME I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING *sighs*

ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE

VOTE

&

COMMENT

one more thing should I make a sequel????

PLEASE comment on what you guys think!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

_xTheOriginalsx_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
56.5K 1K 22
This is a mash up of the vampire diaries and twilight . What happens when Katherine's long lost sister from the Reniassance returns to Mystic Falls...
80.8K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...
128 54 9
The Mikaelson brothers came to Mystic Falls and saw a vampire they have never seen before, not even a Hybrid or a Tribrid. The Salvatore kept it from...