Becoming His Male Empress (Bx...

By iLyna_chAn

SECOND CHANCES, I didn't believe in it, I have never been known to the world, I was born disfigured, useless... More

Author's VERY Important Note/ NEWS ON THE UPCOMING COMIC
1 - Cursed Life
2 - It Feels Like A Dream
3 - Alive
4 - My End And My Beginning
5 - Found
6 - A New place
7 - Empress Elect- Part 1
8 - Empress Elect- Part 2
9 - Urgent Need- Part 1
10 - Urgent Need- Part 2
11 - Ballot Pick- Part 1
12 - Ballot Pick- Part 2
13 - The Palace And The Imperial Palace
14 - Main Palace- Part 1
15 - Main Palace- Part 2
Character Profile
16 - Main Palace -Part 3
17 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT1
18 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT2
19 - Paying A Debt - Part 1
20 - Paying A Debt - Part 2
21 - Paying A Debt - Part 3
22 -Acting Dumb
23- Enraged Fang Mu
24- Doesn't Know Any Sleazy Bitch
25- Not Her Day
26- Cutivation Technique PT 1
27- Cutivation Technique PT 2
28- Don't Ever Forget Those Words
29- The Block Head Pair
30- Piercing Tornado Dance
31 - Are You Crazy
32 - To Kill Or Not To Kill
33 - Run Away With Me
34- I Am All Yours Yuer
35- Esteemed Shifu
36- Hard Times
37- Hellish Training
38- Master And Disciple Relationship
39- In The Dead Of The Night
40- Sparing Part 1
41- Sparing Part 2
42 - Speak
43- Bitter Memories Part 1
44- Bitter Memories Part 2
45- Feeling Regretful
46- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 1
47- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 2
48 - So Nosy
49- Leaving The Manor
50- Real Men Don't Cry
51- Jealous Of Oneself
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
52- First Opponent Wang Xiu
53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?
54- Empress Elect Lei Yue Vs Young Mistress Wang Xiu ( New 58)
55- Disturbance At The Lei's Manor
56- The Emperor's Grace
57- What's With The Warm Welcome
58- Fairytale Phoenix Palace
59- Liang Na And The Lei Family Fantasies Part 1
60- Liang Na And The Lei's Fantasy Part 2
61- Eating Vinegar, A Tremendous Amount Of Vinegar
62- Wronged
63- The Story Behind The Ring
64- Making Pills
65- Land Of Ascension
GREAT NEW
66- Insidious Scheme Part 1
67. Insidious Schemes PART 2
68- An Unexpected Encounter
69- Ravishing His Love Part 1
70- Ravishing His Love Part 2
71- Hey Wifey, Is This How You Treat Your Hubby?
72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath
73- Let Zhen Reward You
74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...
75- Your Majesty, This Is Wrong (New 86>>>)
76- The Announcement of a Marriage Ceremony (New 87>>)
77-Big Surprise (88>>>)
78- I Don't Think It's Lu Han's Fault (New 90>>)
79- A Mysterious Man( Read 80-92>>>)
80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)
81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)
82- Liang Na's promise (Read 83-97>>)
83- Intruder (Please Read Chap. 84-99>>)
84- You Are All Under Arrest (Please Read 85- 100)
85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)
86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)
87- A Visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury (Read 88- Exclusive Chap 103>>>)
PLEASE READ Exclusive Chapter 103- Revelation
88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)
89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)
91- Two Special Items (NEW CHAP. 108>>)
92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)
93- Kick Some Ass (New Chap. 110>>>)
94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)
95- No One Saw Jiang Coming (Read 96-116>)
96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)
97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)
Chapter 98- Nosebleed [Read 99-119>>]
Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

90- My Beloved Emperor (New Chap. 107>>)

15.8K 708 147
By iLyna_chAn

To get the full chapter 91-107 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 107 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK AND DONATING THE AMOUNT OF A CUP OF COFFEE, ko-fi.com/ilynachan, THANKS.

THANKS FOR READING

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Fang Mu couldn't help but wish he didn't crash the empress elect's party because he hated the bile taste of having the empress elect throw both the empress elect and the emperor's love in his face, he hated this uncontrollable feeling of jealousy a lot.

90- My Beloved Emperor

Jiang once again moved from the spot at the binoculars' and when back to seat beside Han Sheng on the cushion, presently both he and Han Sheng were on one side of the semi-circular cushion while Fang Mu and Lu Han were on the opposite side and between them both was the table Jiang's drink was placed.

The private auction room was extremely quiet and it seemed like nothing was going on but underneath the table, Lu Han had removed his right leg from his shoes, then he stretched out his leg and used it to brush Han Sheng's foot, Han Sheng was taken by surprise and almost jumped up from his seat but he was quick to stop himself from doing that as he realized that if he did that then he did draw attention to himself and if questioned by his empress elect Han Sheng did find it really embarrassing to have to explain what Lu Han was doing to him underneath the table.

Han Sheng turned to glare at the expressionless Lu Han, he wanted to punch the guy in the face, Han Sheng still couldn't understand why Lu Han suddenly started taking interest in him and was always quick to tease him whenever he got the chance, he wondered if it was because he was smallish and easy to bully, he was only a year younger than the empress elect despite been as small as a kid so he saw no reason why anyone will bully him, Han Sheng made plans in his head to teach Lu Han his place one of these days, also maybe he should also get one of those grown pills that could make him grow tall and actually look his age, he had never hated been so short and kid like until he met this annoying Lu Han who liked to call him Shorty, when no one was around while towering over him with a stupid annoying smirk on his stupid face, just thinking about those moments, pissed Han Sheng up.

"Han Sheng, what's wrong? Look at your face, it's suddenly like that of an old man" as Jiang said this Han Sheng almost cursed out, he didn't what to draw attention to himself but somehow he ended up doing that, he didn't even know when he had started frowning.

"I am fine esteemed empress elect; please do not worry about me" Han Sheng tried to squeeze out a smile despite not feeling up to it, after all underneath the table Lu Han's legs had gotten a bit bolder and were moving upwards from his foot to his legs and thighs.

"If you say so," Jiang said and then drank some wine from his wine cup as the room fell silent once more.

Fang Mu was still behaving himself and trying to be as invisible as possible, meanwhile, if Lu Han attempted touching Han Sheng by taking his legs were it shouldn't be going, Han Sheng will make sure to push it away subtly with his hands or kick Lu Han's legs depending on the situation, Han Sheng tried to do this as silent as possible for obvious reasons, soon he and Lu Han had started a kind of tug of war with their feet underneath the table.

It was at this time that a knock was heard on the door of the auction private room thereby drawing everyone's attention towards that direction "Come In" Jiang had instructed.

"Please go in Sir" the attendant had said and there walked in a familiar face, the attendant didn't bother entering and just bowed then left.

"Chen, I knew it was you the moment I set my eyes on you among the audience in the auction general audience hall" Jiang excitedly uttered.

"Greeting dignified empress elect, this humble servant also couldn't believe it when told that you were here and sent for me, I had to see you for myself in other to be certain" attendant Chen of the no different pavilion said immediately he saw Jiang with his ice jewel veil, he had watched Jiang's recent battle so he knew that the empress elect now had a very beautiful shining silver hair, this made Chen even more curious as to how the empress elect will look now underneath the veil, he believed that the empress elect will be even more stunningly beautiful if only she could be his, Chen still thought Jiang was a woman, not everyone knew Jiang's identity as a man even Fang Mu had not been informed yet although Lu Han Knew because he practically was Jiang's bodyguard.

"So, now that you have seen me, do you finally believe?" Jiang found himself in a very good mood when attendant Chen came in, attendant Chen always had this gentle and kind aura around himself and it made people want to get close to him and become friends.

"This humble servant certainly has no doubts now," Chen said with a sweet smile stuck on his face.

"Good, then come and seat here with me, we have a lot to catch up on, Chen" Jiang scooted to the middle of the semi-circular cushion and then began patting at his side, indicating where Chen should come and sit, Chen looked around the table and seem to finally notice that not only Jiang was present so he uttered "Forgive this humble servant for my poor manners, greetings everyone," Chen said and then bowed slightly to the people on the cushion.

"No need for such formalities" Fang Mu spoke first as he stared at Chen with so much curiosity, Chen's face wasn't familiar to Fang Mu-so he couldn't determine what kind of relationship Chen had with the empress elect but they seemed very close and Fang Mu thought for his friends sake he needs to find out more about this person and keep an eye on both the empress elect and this Chen too and maybe by doing so even if the emperor finds out about how he had acted here today with his precious empress elect Fang Mu still will be easily forgiven for doing such a great service for the emperor.

Jiang had shifted to the middle of the cushion and Han Sheng let Chen seat closely beside Jiang while he moved a bit to the side, so now Fang Mu and Chen were seating opposite each other and beside Jiang on both his right and left side while Lu Han and Han Sheng were still seated opposite each other and beside Fang Mu and Chen respectively.

Once Chen settled down Jiang decided to ask him a question that he has been curious about since he found out Chen was in the eastern palace treasury, "Chen, why are you here?, did you come to participant in the auction too, is there something you wish to buy?"

"Not really esteemed empress, this servant only came because I had to deliver some items from the no difference pavilion to the auction house so that they can be auctioned at a price that will be affordable to the people present today"

"You are the representative they sent with those items that make today's auction a special one" Jiang voiced out

"Yes esteemed empress elect" Chen replied with a nod

"Then can you tell us what those special items are?" Jiang inquired

"You want to bid for them" Chen appeared to be surprised

" I don't know what the items are yet, that's why I said that you should tell me then I can make the decision whether to bid for any of the items or not" Jiang smiled as he said this

"The lists of the items are supposed to be confidential until they are announced to be auctioned but since its esteemed empress request this humble servant won't keep it from your highness..." Chen would have continued speaking if he wasn't cut short by Jiang.

"If it's confidential then you don't have to tell me anything about it, I won't want to jeopardize your work in any way" Chen felt touched after hearing what Jiang had to say, he would have loved to tell Jiang that he didn't mind telling him but it was then they heard a general announcement.

"Welcome honorable guests to this special auction edition hosted by the eastern palace treasury," the host of the event said.

"It's starting" Both Jiang and Han Sheng simultaneously said, excitement written all over their being, Jiang even felt jittery, after all before he came to the palace he was a forest bumpkin and this was the first time he will be attending something like this.

Fang Mu, on the other hand, rolled his eyes at their attics, he stared at them and in his mind he was thinking "What are these idiots so excited about, they should wait until they see the auction event held by the no difference pavilion, and then they won't ever want to visit such a low profile auction house ever again"

"What did you just call us young master Fang Mu, what did you just call me? did i hear you say, idiot?" Jiang quizzically looked at Fang Mu

"Did I just say that out loud?" Fang Mu asked, horror evident in his eyes, he couldn't believe he just disrespected the emperor's partner to his face and with so many witnesses, that wasn't his plan at all, he was supposed to be thinking those words and not saying them out, this offense was the same as insulting his friend, if the empress elect relationship with the emperor wasn't good he would care less but that wasn't the case anymore, his friend of recent had clearly been choosing hoes over bros.

"Oh Yes you did" Jiang had supplied to Fang Mu the answer to his question, Jiang's eyes were smiling but at the same time weren't.

On looking at Jiang, Fang Mu could help but think for real this time 'the empress elect is really scary' he wondered what kind of scary expression Jiang must have underneath that veil right now, he was getting scared of this new version of the empress elect because Fang Mu felt like this person was becoming more like his best friend after just spending a few days with him, that smiling eyes were super duper scary.

"This humble servant wasn't referring to the esteemed empress elect, this humble servant wouldn't dare commit such an atrocious crime, I was referring to the people over there" Fang Mu nervously pointed at the audience below their private room at the other side of the transparent glass.

"Really," Jiang said in a taunting voice

"Yes, really, really" Fang Mu repeated nervously as he wiped the sweat forming on his forehead

Jiang was really enjoying seeing Fang Mu-so tense and even scared, it was a super new feeling for him that such a nobleman with so much power and position will be this nervous before him and not want to slight him a bit, Jiang understood that this was because of the emperor's influence and his good relations with Jiang and this made him truly pleased that even the emperor's best friend have started treating him a little bit differently than he had when the met previously, this could only mean that the emperor must have said something to him, Jiang wondered what they discussed that could make this Fang Mu like this now.

"Okay, I will believe you this time, the auction's first item has been brought out so let's pay attention," Jiang said and then faced the front where he could clearly see the auction stage through the one-way transparent glass, their room was silent as everybody really started to pay attention to the stage as requested by Jiang.

The auction host was presently introducing the first item "Brethren the first item we will be introducing is a special technique called dancing fairy, this technique is easy to learn and mostly used by air elementals because it appears more dazzling once they have learned it but it can be used by every other elemental, with this technique even the worst dancer can become the best in the whole world, although this technique is mostly created for entertainment purposes, however, I beseech you all not to look down on it because when trained properly it can create both beautiful and horrific realistic scenes, this scenes are not harmful but it can be used as a distraction for the owner of the technique to perhaps make a quick escape when fighting a dangerous enemy" the hall began to booze with noise once the auction host finished his introduction, Jiang and his crew could listen in on the audience's discussions but that wasn't the case for the audience who couldn't see or hear the people in any of the private rooms.

"This technique is really stupid, who will want to purchase something so useless" Fang Mu condemned it immediately

"Obviously the people in the auction general audience hall, they feel differently about the technique," Jiang said and he was right.

In the auction general audience hall, a group of people had already started giving reasons as to why they wanted to bid for the technique.

"I will bid for this, my daughter really likes to dance, and I think she will like this as her upcoming birthday present," A middle-aged long-bearded man seated amongst the auction hall said to his companion on his left who was perhaps his friend.

"My niece doesn't have the brains to comprehend advanced techniques so maybe this one will do her some good"

"My son is an air elemental and have always loved playing tricks on people, I think he will like this technique since it can also conjure scenes while dancing, imagine him creating a scene with his dance of his wife and him in bed doing the dirty " the old man who said this was clearly a disgusting pervert who secretly had sexual fantasies about his son's wife.

Several people in the audience hall had various weird reasons for wanting to get this very weird technique, Jiang thought.

Jiang saw as Han Sheng crossed Chen over at the cushion and then scooted in-between them, Jiang looked at Han Sheng curiously, he was wondering if the little guy wanted so desperately to be the one seated beside him, Han Sheng use to be jealous like that "I want to say something to only you esteemed empress elect" Han Sheng whispered close to Jiang's ears as his eyes roamed around the private room to see if the others were paying attention to them but although none of them looked like it, they were all cultivators after all and cultivators hearing were always better than normal people's although it could never be like the sound elements who were extremely sensitive to sound but with such close proximity between Fang Mu, Lu Han, Chen, Han Sheng, and Jiang, there was no way they didn't hear what Han Sheng had just said to Jiang and Jiang knew this.

Jiang turned to Fang Mu and spoke in a flattering tone "Young master Fang Mu I hear that you are a really good array elemental master and I have always wanted to witness your great and excellent skills so why don't you set up a silence array around me and Han Sheng so that I can check out young master Fang Mu's awesome ability"

Fang Mu wanted to refuse and Jiang noticed this so he added to his earlier statement "if you do this, my beloved emperor won't have to hear about the previous incident that hurt me so much, you remember, the incident was you were ogling at me, trying to steal what isn't yours and been so disrespectful" Han Sheng and Chen blushed once they heard this and Lu Han as always tried hard to stop himself from doing the same too, even Jiang blushed underneath his ice jewel veil as his statement, he didn't know when he blurted out the words 'beloved emperor'

"I have lost it" Jiang muttered but no one paid attention to that, not even Fang Mu whose eyes were now as big as a saucer, after been stunned silent for a while Fang Mu eventually got back himself and screamed so suddenly like a desperate man struggling to breath under water "I did no such thing empress elect" Fang Mu might have stared too much at Jiang but it certainly wasn't to the point that it hurt Jiang's heart, Fang Mu couldn't believe that Jiang was planning on framing him if he didn't do as Jiang wants but he couldn't deny that they were some truth in Jiang's words even if Jiang didn't mean all of what he said and had just felt like exaggerating especially concerning the stealing away what wasn't his part, nevertheless, Fang Mu knew that in a tiny part in his heart and at some point he had thought about doing just that not that he did ever act on it, this was why he needed a partner to take his mind off the empress elect that he had grown feelings for, feelings he shouldn't have, feelings he had come to admit were there, within his heart.

"I wonder who he will believe, his empress elect or his best friend?" Jiang continued to put pressure on Fang Mu crumbling heart, Jiang put on this far away look and sighed deeply while turning his head here and there, someone who wasn't paying attention will probably think that he was actually seriously pondering the question but those in the private room understood Jiang's intentions, it was obvious that he was just acting and playing Fang Mu because Jiang already knew the answer, which was that the emperor will certainly believe him.

Jiang hasn't realized it but he had somewhat accepted his relationship with the emperor and also began to grow confident in the emperor always having his back above everyone else.

"I will do as you wish esteemed empress elect" Fang Mu reluctantly gave in to Jiang's request.

"And no eave dropping please," Jiang said and Fang Mu just rolled his eyes and did as Jiang had wished, he didn't want to enter more trouble and wasn't interested in hearing the empress elect's discussion with Han Sheng anyway.

After setting up the silence array formation around Jiang and Han Sheng, which by the way he spends no effort in doing, Fang Mu turned his gaze to the silent Chen and began to pay a bit more attention to him than usual, he couldn't help but to think that Chen had really beautiful eyes and that the kind aura he gives out was also very soothing, Fang Mu began to see him in a new light, he found this friend of the empress elect to be very cute and intriguing.

End  Of Chapter

Thanks for reading

Please   VOTE and leave a  COMMENT if you are up to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...
226 6 7
Aelock, proud of belonging to a prestigious noble family, falls in love at first sight in a chance encounter with Klopp, who belongs to a lower-ranki...
1.4M 55.5K 97
Ning Jie liked by the emperor nor his so called son whom he had heavily doted on both didn't bother to visit the sick empress both abandon him but ho...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

278K 9.7K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...