TWISTED | Trent Alexander-Arn...

Por jlingzworld

"I trusted you. My mistake, not yours" ... Más

Chapter 1 - bound by a bump
Chapter 2 - work calls
Chapter 3 - sir? Master? Boss?
Chapter 4 - special 'guest'
Chapter 5 - why?
Chapter 6 - sunday funday
Chapter 7 - blue sneakers
Chapter 8 - instant mom
Chapter 9 - the boss of my dreams
Chapter 10 - savior
Chapter 11 - closed book.
Chapter 12 - finding peyton
Chapter 13 - cold as ice
Chapter 14 - puzzle
Chapter 15 - gold digger
Chapter 16 - déjà vu
Chapter 17 - worthless.
Chapter 18 - dirty language
Chapter 19 - love
Chapter 20 - the red angry emoji
Chapter 21 - bad luck
Chapter 22 - Trylie
Chapter 23 - assholism
Chapter 24 - felicia
Chapter 25 - difficult
Chapter 26 - lana and lisa
Note
Chapter 27 - a calm before the storm
Chapter 28 - demon
Chapter 29 - heart thief
Chapter 30 - nasty G
Chapter 32 - just a girl
Chapter 33 - soulmate
Chapter 34 - truth
Chapter 35 - lies
Chapter 36 - confusion
Chapter 37 - Ryleigh
Chapter 38 - just one chance
Chapter 39 - dummy
Chapter 40 - trouble
Chapter 41 - chair
Chapter 42 - trenty pooh
Chapter 43 - 10 days
Chapter 44 - love expert
Chapter 45 - wag squad
Chapter 46 - Time
Chapter 47 - epiphany
Chapter 48 - game
Chapter 49 - burrito of lies
Chapter 50 - gone
Note

Chapter 31 - black magic

2.5K 49 20
Por jlingzworld

Kylie

I woke up to what could be described as pure bliss that morning. The sight of Trent sleeping is honestly the cutest thing ever. His pouty lips looked so plump and irresistible. His muscly body was completely at rest and he just looked so unbothered and innocent like a little baby. My little baby. He's too cute for words and I just can't believe I can finally call him mine.

I didn't even realize when my thumb started tracing his pink lips. I had this crazy smug on my face and you'd think I'm crazy, but it all made sense to me. I could honestly get used to doing this same thing everyday.

"What're doing baby?" He said in a raspy morning voice as he slowly opened his chocolate brown eyes. Making me chuckle softly.

"Nothing! I'm just admiring my handsome boyfriend"

He didn't say anything. He just smiled and sat upright before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
His lips are cotton candy soft and ice cream weather hot. The kind that you'd definitely kick every single drop.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asked.

"No, not really! I was gonna go see my sister since it's been three days but i figured I'll  just call Her" I replied "what about you?"

"Nothing. No training today, so I'm free" he grinned.

I just chuckled at his cheesiness and got out of the blanket and the bed and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a sudden mood change on his face.

"To the guest room"

"Why?" He tenses.

"Because I need to get some clothes and brush my teeth" I replied "any problem?"

"No, just......will you take long?"

"You can come with me if you want to" I smiled at him, but he just frowned "why are you acting so weird all of a sudden?"

"Because I thought you were leaving me"

Awwwh!

"I'd never ever leave you baby, I'm just gonna grab some things! Don't worry" I Said.

He got up from the bed and walked over to me with a small smile plastered across his lips "sorry if I'm making you feel pressured. I just don't want you to leave me for even a minute. It's gonna take a while for me to get used to....all of this" He said as he took both of my hands in his.

It's so sweet how he was pouring his heart out to me. I know he's been through a lot with that crazy ass girl called peyton, so it was very brave of him to tell me exactly what he feels within just the first 3 days of us dating.

"Ofcourse. I'm also used to you being a meanie all the time so I guess we both have some things to figure out about each other" we both chuckled at that.

"I love you!"

My heart fluttered.

"I love you too"

"Don't say too!" He said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"You don't want me to say I love you too?" I Asked.

"No! I just don't want you to say too. Because I feel like you're just agreeing with me or something" I smiled at him.

Man, he's broken. It'll take time to fix him.

"Okay, I love you!"

He smiled.

"Can I Go now?" I Asked.

"I'm coming with you!"

Oh my god! I suddenly have a tail of my own.

"Are you seriously gonna follow me to the bathroom?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded "it's not my fault. You made me fall in love with you. Now deal with the consequences"

He was actually serious when he said that. While I on the other hand couldn't contain my laughter.

"Okay then, let's go!"

He grinned widely and giddily started following me behind.

"Should we go get some ice cream after breakfast?" He suggested, and I literally couldn't have thought of anything better.

"Sure. Sounds good" I nodded and smiled at him, right before we got into the guest room.
I immediately headed towards the bathroom, but I was forced to stop when I felt Trent's presence behind me the whole time.

"What're you doing?" I Asked.

"I'm coming with you"

"But I'm gonna take a shower. Go sit down on the bed and wait for me like a good boy" I chuckled.

"Nah! Let's shower together"

Wait what?

"What?" I Asked.

"I said let's shower together!"

Oh my god! Why does that sound a bit too extreme? I mean, it's not that I don't want to see him naked or him to see me naked, it's just that the thought of Trent and I taking a shower together sounds way too intimate. Even more intimate that having sex.

"I-I don't think that's a very good idea" I declined his offer and went ahead to close the door At his face, but obviously he was way too strong and stood in the way of that happening.

"So, you can have sex with me but you can't shower with me?" He asked.

"Stop trying to manipulate me" I defended, making him chuckle.

"You're so weird!" He laughed and shook his head "I'm gonna take a shower eitherway while you stand there and overthink" he added, followed by his sweats and boxers coming off, leaving him completely naked.

I was totally confused at that point. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just stood there looking at him being so unbothered with my mouth open. It was a really weird sight to be honest, but.......I kinda liked it. I didn't even realize I was that deep into staring at him until he abruptly turned the water on, making me jump a bit.

"Will you stop staring and me and come over here? This guy isn't going to take a shower by himself" he Popped his head from behind the curtain.

"You're a grown ass man. How can you not take a shower by yourself?"

"I was, but not anymore because I'm a baby now. Your baby!"

This boy will kill me one day.

"Come on, Ky! It's just one shower" he insisted as his skin got even wetter "please" he pleaded, and I just couldn't say no to that face.

He's so manipulative I swear, I'm starting to get scared.

"Fine!"

~•~

This is honestly the best thing ever. I'm talking about cuddling with Trent while watching a marathon of the big bang theory and eating endlessly from our huge bowls of Italian gelato.
After that made shower we had, we totally deserved this, or rather I totally deserved this because I was sore. I knew somehow that it wouldn't end with just a shower. Trent is an animal. He can't resist me for some reason. Immediately after I undressed and got into the jacuzzi with him, he lost it.

Thankfully he let me have 20 minutes to myself, so I used that time to call Trina, Rosie and Alex. As I expected, they were all really worried about me and wondering where the hell I was. But I stalled them and just decided to tell them everything the next time we meet.
I honestly missed them so much but...I can't seem to stay away from Trent. It's like he possessed me or performed some sort of black magic on me to keep me so close and attracted to him.

Anyways, once we were done eating the ice cream, we Both got up and headed to the kitchen To wash the bowls. I told him to let me do it but he didn't even look at me. It was so funny how he was completely clueless about what to do but was still insisting to do it.

Just as our moment was becoming sweeter, the doorbell interrupted us.

"Who on God's green earth would think it's okay to come to someone's house at 9:30 in the morning on a Sunday?" Trent was really pissed off.

"I don't know. Let me check" I Said, to which he just nodded before gently dropping the glass bowl in the shelf and heading out of the kitchen afterwards.

I wasn't shocked or confused by who I saw in front of me, but I was clueless about how to react or what to do. It was a tall, fair man that looked around his late 50's. Most of his facial properties resembled Trent's and some Tessa's. It didn't even take me 2 minutes to figure out who he was; Trent's father.

"hello!" I greeted with a welcoming grin across my face.

"Hello my dear" he smiled back.

"Come inside" I moved out of the way so he could go inside before shutting the door.

"What's your name?" He suddenly Asked as I joined him in the lounge room where he was sitting already.

"Kylie" I replied.

"Nice to meet you, Kylie!" He said "I'm Michael Alexander Arnold, Trent's father" I knew it.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled at him.

"Speaking of Trent; is he here?" He asked.

"Yes. Should I get him for you?"

"I'd appreciate that a lot"

I just nodded and politely took my leave to go get Trent from the kitchen. As I expected, water was all over the place, and I wanted to scold the living shit out of him but....not now, his father just got here and he doesn't even know that I'm dating his son, I'm not trynna  make him think of me as a control freak or something.

"Who was there?" He asked.

"Your dad"

He suddenly dropped the bowl.

"What?"

"Your dad is here. He's asking for you" I don't understand why his mood was suddenly changing.

"Tell him to get out!"

Huh?

"What?"

"You heard me. Tell him to leave right now and that I don't want to see him!" He said with a higher voice.

"But why?" I questioned.

He just hissed.

"That's none of your fucking business. Just tell him to leave!" He snapped! Making me gasp and stare at him with my mouth wide open "move!" He pushed past me and stomped out of the kitchen.

I was utterly confused but I followed him either way, only to find him yelling and acting like a fucking prude to the old man.

"What part of 'stay away from me' did you not understand?" Trent yelled.

"Son, listen to me. Please. There's something I need to tell you"

Trent huffed.

"Look, say Whatever you want to say to the couches and throw pillows in here, when you're done, get out!" And with that, he was out of the lounge room, already running upstairs to his room.

The look on Michael's face really broke me. He was about to start crying, but he was being strong. He was terribly hurt by Trent's actions, and that was just sad.

"I'm so sorry about that!" I Said in a pretty low voice. The look on michael's face was really sad to see.

"It's okay my dear, don't worry! I deserve whatever is happening to me right now!"

What? Why?

"I'll talk to him" I offered.

He just nodded and gave me a small smile before he swiftly turned around and started walking towards the door, which he slammed behind him afterwards.

What's going on?

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey hey!!

Is this boring? I'm sorry if it is, I'll make up for it 😆

Also, who read that article about Jesse? Man, I cried like mad today! It was so touching! To see such a bubbly person going through that bullshit plus all the pressure he gets on social media is just heartbreaking! I have So much respect for him, i just can't believe he's that strong! Hats off man 👏 we really do stan a fucking legend! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Anyways, let me know your thoughts on this chapter ❤️ next one will be up soon!

Also, anyone from Spain here? I'm in Barcelona today for my aunts birthday and I'm going insane already! I love traveling 👏

Okay bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

95.2K 2.4K 31
"𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨" (a trent alexander-arnold fic) © mufcbae - started 29/06/23 ...
223K 4.6K 39
❝ Well, sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to be here for a while ❞ imbalance 》》lack of proportion or relation between corresponding things. In...
194K 4.7K 30
COMPLETED | ❝Her daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me.❞