Yu-Gi-Oh Protagonists x Reade...

By Kloplove63708

I'm deciding to write another book. This story will be all about your life... with all the Yu-Gi-Oh Protagoni... More

Introduction
Meeting Yugi
Meeting Yami
Meeting Jaden
Meeting Yusei
Meeting Yuma
Meeting Yuya
Meeting Yusaku
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 1
Nutcracker! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Youtube! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Yugioh Protagonists x Alien! Reader part 1
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 2
Neko! Yugioh Protagonists x reader
Our Little Valentine (Yugioh Protagonists x Reader)
Yugioh Protagonists x Alien! Reader part 2
Brother! Yugioh Protagonists x Little Sister! Reader
Yandere! Yugioh Protagonist x Reader
Yugioh Protagonist x Depressed! Duelist! Tomboy! Reader
Yugioh Protagonists x Child! Reader part 3
Singer! Yugioh Protagonists x Fan! Reader
Vampire! Yugioh Protagonists x Reader
Yugioh Protagonist x Child! Reader part 4
Our Special Christmas (Yugioh Protagonists x Reader)
Yugioh Protagonist x Child! Reader part 5
Yugioh Protagonists x Singer! Reader

Boys + Girls (F! Yugioh Protagonists x M! Reader

3.7K 40 11
By Kloplove63708

The alarm clock rang as Y/n turns it off and slowly wakes up. "I hate waking up... but I have too..." Y/n walks to the bathroom and starts brushing her teeth, "Now where was I supposed to go to..." But when Y/n's vision became clear, Y/n was shocked of what she was seeing in the mirror. She became... a boy?!?!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Y/n could only scream as she... or he ran to search for some familiar people. "Yugi! Yami! Yuya! I've... I've... I've turned into a boy!" As Y/n continued to yelled, Yugi and Yami enter the room but they look... different!

"What's wrong, Y/n?" "What is it?" Y/n froze when she saw Yugi and Yami... as girls?!?! "You too?! Y-Y-Y-You... w-w-what... and how?!" This left Yugi and Yami confused as they watched her/him freaked out as Yami approached to Y/n, "What's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" "Uh, well, I don't... quite..."

Y/n could barely say a word until Yami smirked. "Awww, do you want a hug~? Well, come here~" Without warning, Yami pulls Y/n to her chest and pats her/him on the head, "W-Wait a minute! I...!" "Hey! I wanna hug him too!" Whined Yugi as she wraps her little arms around Y/n's waist, "Now, hold on!" "What's wrong?" When Y/n saw Yusei enter the room, she/he froze when she/he saw Yusei... as a girl too?!?

"What got you so excited, Y/n?" Y/n couldn't say a word until she/he ends up running away and screaming.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I must be dreaming right now!" Once Y/n was gone, Yusei turns to Yugi and Yami with a confused look on her face, "What's got into him?" "That's what we want to know too" Replied Yugi.

With Y/n, she/he continued to run while still being freaked out, "Somebody! Can anybody tell me what's going on here?!?!" But as she/he continued to run, Y/n ends up bumping onto a female's chest and slowly looks up to see a familiar cotton candy hair color and it was Yusaku... as a girl too?!?!

"What's got into you, Y/n?" "Yu.. Yusaku-Chan?!" Y/n backed away from Yusaku and then run off, "I'm sorry, Yusaku-Chan!"

Y/n continued to run to look for three more other people but ends up being tackled from behind, 'I know one certain person who would do that to me all the time and it's no other than...' "Y/n!" 'That's Yuya?!?' Y/n continued to stare at Yuya for a bit while being left speechless that Yuya is also... a girl!!!

"Hi, Y/n-San! You're so cute as always!" Replies Yuya as she snuggles her cheeks on Y/n while Y/n tries to get up, "Yuya-San, get off of me, please" "No, no! I wanna stay like this!" Whines Yuya as Y/n manages to gets up with Yuya still clings onto her/him until Y/n heard another voice, "Y/n..." When Y/n looks up and sees Yuma... as a girl too?!?!

"I'm hungry...can you make me some of your yummy rice balls?" Yuma asked with her eyes twinkling until Y/n froze for a bit and looks at Yuma. "Y-Yuma..?" "Yeah, that's me!" Y/n stayed silent for a bit until she/he gets up immediately and goes to another room.

Once entering to another room, Y/n starts freaking out, "Gaaaahhhhh! I think I'm about to lose my mind if this goes on in any-" "Hey, Y/n" When Y/n heard that familiar voice, she/he looks up and sees Jaden... normal!!!

"J... Jaden-San..!" Y/n replied as tears of joy were forming, "How are you doing?" "Jaden-San!" Without warning, Y/n jumps on Jaden and gives out a huge hug.

"Thank goodness..!! Thank goodness you're a boy, Jaden! Finally, someone's gender it's supposed to be!" Y/n cried out while Jaden patted her/his head but also started to laugh, "What do you mean, Y/n? I'm a girl" "Huh...?" Y/n frozen after hearing Jaden say he's a girl. She/he slowly looks up and sees that Jaden... really is a girl!!!

"See? What made you think I was a boy in the first place?" Y/n couldn't say a word as she/he slowly backs away from Jaden which left her confused, "What's wrong? Are you alright, Y/n?" Y/n couldn't say a word but let out a huge scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaah! Oof!" Y/n ends up falling from her bed once her alarm clock went on and turns it off. "Ow, my head... wait a minute" Y/n remembers herself as a boy and her male friends as girls which her eyes widen, "Wait, this was all a dream, right?!?" Y/n immediately gets up and goes to the bathroom to see herself in the mirror. To her surprise, she was... herself as a girl, much to her relief.

"I'm... I'm me...! I'm me again!" Y/n yelled out in excitement as she calls out for her boys, "Everyone! I'm me again! I'm a girl, again!" Y/n yelled out with joy while twirling around as she entered to a room and saw them watching Yugi and Yuma dueling which sadly, it looked like Yuma was loosing to Yugi.

"I told you to play this card!" "How was I supposed to know he was going to choose a powerful card?!?" Whines Yuma while Yugi laughs nervously, "I did say I was going to let you win this time, didn't I?" Replied Yugi until Yami notice Y/n entered the room with a huge smile.

"Hello, Y/n" Everyone turned to face Y/n, she couldn't be more happy as she run to them and gave each one a hug, which left them confused on why she did that? Before they asked, Y/n ends up blurring out, "Guys, I love you all!" This caught them off guard but at the same time, they couldn't help but smile as they approached and hugged her in return. "We love you too, Y/n!" This made Y/n even more happier than she already was... whether she's a girl and her friends are boys or she's a boy and they're girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.3K 45
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be anything Happy reading! Ranked #20 in Yu-Gi-Oh! - 5/9/18
23.2K 356 11
Takumi Kazuki's life was filled with Heartache and tragedy from at a young age. Abandoned by his parents Takumi became the sole guardian and protecto...
41.8K 875 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
546 14 5
Your favorite Yugioh characters (maybe not all of them are your favorites) are suddenly transported to an arena where they have to duel one another i...