BEST OF ROMANCE CHINESE NOVEL...

By Sunrisebeauty61

It is my own personal opinion๐Ÿ˜… ....My fav novel list that I wanted to share๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป........give it a try... More

REBIRTH AS THE GENERAL'S WIFE โค๐Ÿ˜‰
REBIRTH OF THE MALICIOUS EMPRESS๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป OF MILITARY LINEAGE
HEIKINTEN NO REIJOU ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿปโค
MR.CEO๐Ÿ˜Ž , SPOIL ME 100 PERCENT๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
MARRIAGE CONCERTO๐Ÿง–โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค ( SMALL THING CALLED LOVEโค)
"REBORN: RETURN OF THE YOUNG MISS๐Ÿ’ƒ"
" REBORN AS A MOM " ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฑ
MY BEAUTIFUL COMMANDER๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿคบ
REBIRTH OF THE FILM EMPEROR'S BELOVED WIFE ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘›
my note๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
WHEN A SNAIL FALLS IN LOVE ๐ŸŒ.........๐Ÿ’˜
CHALLENGING THE GENERAL ๐Ÿคบ( TIME TRAVELLER SERIES)
ONE YEARโ˜๏ธ
LOVE ME AGAIN ๐Ÿ’‘
SILVER EYES๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฃ
It's Purely an Accident to Love Again๐Ÿ’

HUSBAND , BE A GENTLEMAN ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’‹

413 1 1
By Sunrisebeauty61

11th novel recommendation: "HUSBAND,  BE A GENTLEMAN " by
Su Xing Yue. I honestly love this book. Warning, this is of historical setting . Every character got justified and their endings too. The black-bellied couple are very lovable in which they clearly aren't overpowered . And their couple banters/jokes are the most precious gem of this book. The book is quite rushed towards the end but still enjoyable enough for me.This story has good comedy, romance, and contain a bit of mature scenes😉....hot..hot......🎭.......

Summary:-

Pei Jin is a black bellied prince. To outsiders he is a kind gentleman and always calm.
Yan Shi Ning is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. To outsiders she is a gentle bred young lady and always docile.
Pei Jin and Yan Shi Ning are the perfect couple but behind closed doors…
Pei Jin: Wife, you’re an expert liar.
Yan Shi Ning: Husband, it’s because you taught me well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.8K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
258K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
557K 22.6K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
583K 12.8K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)