ʜΙͺꜱ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›, ʜΙͺꜱ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡βœ” [α΄€ κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄α΄’...

By bairiya_

__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New story!
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note (Only for mute readers)
New Story!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW STORY!!!
Cover!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

9.1K 351 50
By bairiya_

"Unhe hume bhoolna hi tha,
Ye dil hai, ise aakhir tootna hi tha,
Kahte the jo kabhi chhod kar na jaayenge sath mera,
Arrey janab, ye sath hai, ise to chhutna hi tha..."

~Jayanti Hari

_________________________________________

Samaira POV

"I m sorry Jayanti. I m really sorry."

I heard him say. Jayanti?

He thought her in my place.

But why is he sorry?

"Arjun, Arjun Are u ok? Take this." I asked him taking him out from his world.

I gave him the glass of water to drink.

He took it and drank in one go. He was obeying me as if his life depends upon me.

"Arjun.... what happened? Relax see I m here with u... please stop crying Arjun plz." I starting to calm him down.

"No.... no.... plz plz Jayanti don't leave me.... I can't live without u....plz... don't... I promise.... I will seek her forgiveness..." He stuttered.

I kept my one hand on his back.

"Arjun there is no one.... who are u talking about?" I asked him not sure who he was talking.

"Samaira.... Jany plz don't leave me... I will ask her forgiveness...plz." He was acting like a child.

He was talking about me?
But with whom?
Here is no one?

Is he ok?

I took him to his bedroom.
He wasn't leaving my hand for a moment.

But he need rest.
And I know what I have to do.

I told Sunita to check Arjun time to time as I have some work to finish.

I gave her the medicine.

I have to find out.

I booked the cab and told the driver to drive.

Arjun's Pov

Jany was running and behind her I was running.

There was only darkness, it was like there isn't any kind of light.

"Jany plz don't run. Why r u running from me? What happened?" I want answer.

She isn't stop for a moment to answer me.

Is she a PT Usha?
Why she running this fast?

And then she disappeared.

" Jany where r u? Plz don't play. This is not a safe place for u... plz Come out where r u?"

But I was awarded by only silence.

"Arjun..." her voice what she doing here?

"Samaira?" I voice my thoughts, I said as I turned back.

"Arjun..." And only saying this she half smiled, the painful smile. And then she started taking back steps.

There was light from where she was going. Behind her back there was light.

I was just looking at her and then to my back where Jany get disappeared.

What should I do?

Whom should I choose?

Jany, my first love or Samaira, my wife?

'Don't u have any kind of feelings for her?' My subconscious asked me.

"No?" It's not a tough question but why I felt like it's the most toughest question in the world.

Whom should I choose?

"U should choose her, before its too late. She is ur light." Someone from my back said, and I knew who this person was.

"Jany? Where were u? I was so worried for u?" I was really worried about her.

"Plz Arjun choose her. I m dead but she isn't, at least not now." Her words took me to another level of tension.

"What do u meant by not now?" Those veins were popping out after listening her words.

She just smiled and get disappeared again.

As I turned back, I saw her.

She was still smiling and taking back steps again.

"No... Samaira... where are u going?... Samaira... SAMAIRA....."

I was in my bedroom on my bed.

The sweats were running out of my head.

It was just a nightmare. But it isn't related to my present?
Does it?

I took the glass of water which was kept in my side table.

"Sir? U r awake?" Sunita asked me.

"Sir plz take this medicine." She told me to take that medicine.

"I m ok. Just go." I told her.

"But... Sam..." I cut her off in the middle.

"I told u to go leave." I bashed on her.

"Hold a minute... where is she? I mean Samaira?" I asked her now in calmed voice.

"She was not at home." She answered lowering her gaze.

"Then where she is?" I demand the fucking answer.

"She didn't told me."

"Ok leave." She did as I told her to.

I took my phone, it was 6:45 pm and what is she doing this late?

Where is she?

Is she with that moron friend of hers...?
Fuck. No.

I have to find her.

As I called her, 1 2 3...

Why isn't she picking any of my calls?

Is she ok?

And what happened in the afternoon? I was in my study room then how can I came in my bedroom?

Did she brought me there?

Oh no! I did something wrong that's why she went somewhere.

This is all my fault.

I have to find her.
I don't want that moron to take this chance and get close to her.

I took my car and drove to the destination after tracking her GPS.

After 45 minutes later I was standing in front of the restaurant in which she was.

What she was doing here?
And the main question is with whom?

I came inside after opening the main door.

I took long strides only to find her sitting with that bastard Ishan.

What r they doing here?
And what she is doing with him?

Is she cheating on me?

No she can't do that...

Then, why she isn't at home after knowing about ur health?

Just shut up. Samaira isn't like that.

My anger wasn't helping anything.

I went to their table.

They both stood up after seeing me.

"Arjun?" Ishan's voice was fading away.

I was just looking at her face, that only shows innocence.

Who knows after looking at her that, there is an evil face of this innocent look?

"Arjun... are u ok? Did u took ur medicine?" Her voice was so caring I really want to forget everything and just took her away from everyone.

'What r u talking? It isn't right.' My subconscious told me.

"Ho gaya tumhara drama khatam? Don't show me that fake innocent face of urs, show someone else this fake innocent face who dont know u not me becoz I know who u r?" I was shouting at her.

I don't care about the place. I don't help myself when I was angry.

"No... Arjun! U don't know her." I have to do something about this Fucker.

" Oh now u will tell me about my wife's nature? First Jany and now she.... I will not going to let u succeed in this... whatever game u r playing." I told him as I caught him by his collar.

"Arjun plz leave him... what r u doing?" Samaira was pleading.

'But why the fuck she wants to help him from harming?' I asked my subconscious.

'Becoz she will did this for anyone.' Yes that's right.

I left his collar but why? Becoz she told me to do so.

I held her wrist and took her with me.

If there was any other person then I m sure I would have left her or him here too but not Samaira.

We reached to the mansion.

I opened the passenger door and took her with me, she was pleading but I wasn't giving her any kind of attention.

I will have to do something about this Ishan.

But for now, Samaira.

"What were u doing with him there?" I asked as my voice echoed to the hall.

I can't wait to take her to my room, as I was so angry I bashed on her in hall.

"Arjun... plz calm down. We will talk this later...plz" Her voice was so soft so gentle that for a moment I thought to do as she told.

"Samaira u have to answer now..
What were u doing with him? That too in that restaurant?" I was not in my state as I took the glass pot and threw it in the ground.

"Arjun plz this is not the right time plz...." I stopped her after showing my right palm.

"U were cheating on me with that Bastard? How much u got for one night?" I was just regretting my words and then I heard the slap.

She slapped me?
She just slapped me?
How can she do that?

"I don't know that u think this low about me? How can u? U r such a disgusting person in my life I have ever met before. Do u really think about me this? I m a whore ryt? Yes it should be ryt, becoz u thought and whatever Mr. Malhotra told is ryt. It can never be wrong. Ok as u say, u think me as a whore, as a slut. Then it should be ryt. But u know I have to make this ryt. I should sleep with someone so that u won't be wrong anymore...." I cut her off.

"Samaira..."

"What? I m helping u... don't u want this? Mr. Malhotra? What happened? Are u ok? I was so wrong about u... u can never be a good son, not a good husband and will never be a good father. U know why? Becoz u don't respect a woman. And after all everyone in ur life is a woman. But then also u don't respect woman. Isn't it funny? Congratulations Mr. Malhotra u proved me so wrong, I was thinking that u can change and u will change but no, u can never change. After knowing about ur past i thought to help u and give this relationship a chance but not anymore now. Goodbye Mr.Malhotra..." after saying this she climbed up the stairs and went to the room.

Knowing about my past? It means Ishan and she was there for....for me?

What had I done? This is the biggest mistake of my life, I have ever done. I shouldn't have said that, after knowing about her character I questioned her?

I know that she can't do anything like this. But in anger I did something really bad.

I saw her climbing down the stairs with her suitcase.

Now where she is going?

No I will not let her go. She can't leave me.

I will ask her forgiveness.

'But it's too late now.' My subconscious said.

"Where r u going?" I asked her but she didn't replied.

I held her by her arms.

"I asked u something? Where are you going?" I again repeated myself.

"It's non of ur business." Her reply was sharp.

"It's fucking my business. Tell me plz I won't let u go. Plz forgive I assured u I won't do anything that hurt u anymore. Plz give us a chance plz...." I pleaded in front of her.

"It's too late Mr. Malhotra...leave me plz..." I left her I don't want to hurt her anymore.

I followed her as she was walking but her every steps was crashing my heart.

She was walking in the main road I was behind her. She walks too fast.

And then I saw something like...

It's true that history repeat itself...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I m back.........!!!!!!

Howz the chappy?
I m sorry for the late update actually very late update.....

Happy New Year 2020 ( I know it's quite late😉)

Tell me ur views, my exams r going so most probably I will update after 17 or can say 24 Jan. But I surely will update regular after that.

Thank u so much for ur vote and comments on my previous chappy.

Plz support me as I m new in this.

Plz share my story to ur other friends who use wattpad.

Thank You.
Jayanti.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 47.2K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
768K 43.6K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
60.6K 2.1K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
99.3K 4.1K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...