better : alvaro romero

By 4LVAROS

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐๐„๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

4.5K 122 127
By 4LVAROS

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚀&𝙰 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"ow anna, you're hurting me!" alvaro shouted, beginning to get grumpy. camila and anna barely started doing alvaros makeup, they were barely on primer so alvaro was being dramatic when he said anna was hurting him.

"okay first question," alvaro said, searching for a good question. "how do you and anna like florida?"

"i love it." anna said, staring at the camera. a wide smile spread on her face. "before i was homeschooled, i made a few friends so they're the ones i hangout with sometimes." she explained.

"it's okay, kinda miss jersey and the boys." he said, his eyes closed while camila was working on his eyebrows. "i mean, one good thing is i met this thing right here." he nudged camila. she smiled at the camera and waved. she was so shy, she was in front of his fans doing his makeup. they already didn't like her so she didn't pay attention to any comments that were being posted on the live.

"i'm not a thing, alvaro." she finally spoke. she finished his eyebrows and watched as anna concealed them. once anna was done, she grabbed anna's foundation and put a little bit on the top of her hand, grabbing a beauty blender. anna then grabbed the foundation and did the same.

"you're going to do that half and i'll do this side?" camila asked, anna nodded and alvaros eyes were now open.

"next question." he said, looking at the comments. "are you and camila dating?" he said out loud. the two laughed, both turning their attention to the live.

"she's too pretty and cool for me." he said, frowning in the camera.

"so not true, varo." she said, beginning to dab the foundation into alvaros skin. his eyes were closed and he pulled away from both girls.

"you guys are hurting me!" he said, looking at both anna and camila. they laughed and continued to dab the foundation into his face. camila blended her side into anna's side, allowing anna time to look at the comments.

"someone asked what i think about you and camila dating.." anna's voice trailed off. "camilas nice and i like her! she has my approval."

the three laughed, alvaro nervously. he didn't think the questions would be centered around camila and him, but he should have known they were going to be. anna was telling the truth, she wouldn't mind if her brother and camila dated. after all, it was his life and he could do whatever he wanted at the expense of his happiness. she really did like camila though, she thought camila was too pretty to even be her brothers friend. when she saw them asleep on the couch last week, she automatically thought they were dating but when she approached alvaro about it he said they weren't.

after the foundation was on his face, the two girls moved onto concealer under his eyes. camila knew alvaro was going to hate this.

"okay alvaro look up." camila instructed, laughing when alvaro literally looked up. "no dummy, with your eyes. don't move your head."

"oh." he said, doing as she told him. "anna read a question!" alvaro said, not liking the feeling of makeup on his face. it wasn't heavy but he knew there was something on his face and all he wanted to do was take it off.

"what are your fears." she said, beginning to dab the concealer under his eyes. "i'm afraid of spiders." she answered.

alvaro didn't like this part. he didn't like how close they were getting to his eyes with the beauty blender. "are you almost done?" he impatiently asked. "but i'm afraid of.. ale's dog!" he laughed.

"i'm afraid of clowns, even though at times i can be one." camila grinned.

"a big one too." alvaro said, causing camila to stop his makeup.

"do you wanna look like one?" she asked him. "because we can go buy you an outfit right now, take this makeup off and do clown makeup."

"i was kidding!" he laughed. usually camila would bronze her face but anna didn't have any bronzer so they moved to the highlight.

"oo the pretty stuff!" alvaro said, causing the girls to laugh. camila put highlight on his cheekbones and nose, causing alvaro to look at the camera.

"aye i'm lowkey a pretty girl!" he said, clapping his hands.

"camila the fans wanna know when you started tiktok and why." he said, looking at her while she grabbed anna's eyeshadow palette.

"uhm i started during the summer, like everyone else anddd it was a joke." she laughed, waiting for alvaro to look at her.

"okay for this, i need you to keep your eyes open but look up with your eyes." she explained, looking at alvaro. he nodded and she tried applying eyeshadow the the bottom lash line.

"ow, you're gonna poke my eye!" he complained.

"alvaro open!" camila yelled at him.

"i don't like this." he complained again.

"let me do your other eye." she said, alvaro groaning in response. "anna should we put lashes on him?" camila eyed his sister. anna nodded and laughed.

"NO!!" alvaro shouted. "no more with my eyes, PLEASE."

"fine." camila said, putting anna's makeup down. alvaro looked into the camera and at himself, laughing. he couldn't believe he let them do his makeup.

they answered a few more questions before ending the live. camila looked at alvaro, he looked ridiculous to her. anna left the room as soon as the live ended, taking her makeup with her.

"you know what tiktok you should make?" camila asked, lying on his bed. "ya'll better hype me up." she said, causing the two to laugh.

"oo yeah!" alvaro agreed, looking for the sound. camila and alvaro quickly made the tiktok, laughing at the results. he posted it with the caption, "she made me do it."

"what time do you have to be home?" he asked her, standing at his door way.

"by ten." she answered. he nodded and walked out the door, going to anna's room to get a makeup wipe. while he was gone, she took the time to process today in her mind.

today they actually cuddled in his bed, bodies pressed against one another. she felt safe, she felt secure. she's done other things with other guys, but none of them had made her feel as close to what alvaro makes her feel. she didn't know how alvaro felt for her. he could either really like her or he can be like any typical boy and just be doing these things because he wants someone to be there for when he needs them, even though she felt like alvaro was absolutely nothing like other boys.

alvaro walked back into his room, wiping the makeup off. camila laughed at him and sat up, crossing her legs. alvaro sat across from her and struggled to get every part of his face. he completely missed his forehead.

"give me." she said, taking the makeup wipe from him. she stranded up and between his legs. she wiped his forehead and then went over his face one more time to make sure all the makeup was off. he stared her in her eyes and her heart rate began increasing. she hated eye contact from someone she was interested in, it made her feel vulnerable.

"face feel better?" she asked, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"mhm." he said, moving his face a little closer to her face. they were inches apart, and both began leaning in. his breathing became heavy, he was gonna do it. he was gonna go in for a kiss.

just as their lips were about to touch, they heard the door open and camila quickly backed away from alvaro.

"i'm home!" roshaun dropped his bags and threw his arms into the air. the two were flustered and it took them a minute to process what was about to happen. alvaro mentally face palmed himself, while camila couldn't believe what could have happened if roshaun didn't burst through the door.

"roshaun!" camila finally said, walking to give him a hug. "i missed you." she admitted.

"i missed you too. nothing better than going home, but man." roshaun said, walking up to alvaro to give him a 'bro hug.'

the tension in the room began to ease and the three caught each other up on things that have happened since roshaun left, but there wasn't much.

camila was a bit disappointed the kiss didn't happen, but at the same time she was relieved. she lied on alvaros bed while him and roshaun walked out the room to order pizza. just as she unlocked her phone, she received a message.

IMESSAGE
today 7:24pm

julian 🃏
still busy? 🥺

bby camz 🤍
yessirrr

julian 🃏
come see me pls

bby camz 🤍
for whattt? you're going to
see me tomorrow (:

camila put her phone down when she saw roshaun walk back into the room. the two discussed how the flight went. alvaro walked back into the room and told them pizza would be there in thirty minutes.

camila walked out of alvaros room and to the bathroom. alvaro sat on his bed, grabbing camilas phone. he was going to set it on his dresser when he felt it go off.

IMESSAGE
julian 🃏
and you'll be all mine 😁

he read the message, rolling his eyes. don't get mad alvaro, he thought to himself. she's not yours, but she can't be his either. he only read that message, since her phone was locked. he didn't read any context but he felt like he didn't need any context. the text was enough.

roshaun noticed the change in alvaros attitude. roshaun wanted to ask what was wrong with him, but when he saw alvaro holding camilas phone, he knew it was no good.

camila walked into the room, smiling at both boys. alvaro ignored her smile and lied down, putting a hand on his head.

"i'm not feeling good." he lied, he wanted her to go home but he didn't want to tell her in a rude way.

"oh no. what's wrong?" she asked, concerned for his well being. roshaun didn't say anything, he knew it was going to get messy.

"just don't feel good, you should go home." alvaro said, not really showing any emotion in his voice. camila shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her shoes from the corner of their room. she the grabbed her phone from alvaros dresser. alvaro stood up from the bed, going to walk her out.

"bye roshaun, see you tomorrow." she said, walking out of alvaros room. they walked passed anna's room and camila said goodbye to her. they really bonded today and she was happy about it. she doesn't have many girl friends.

they got to the door and camila turned because alvaro stood at the door, holding it open. "you're not going to walk me to my car this time?" she asked alvaro. he shook his head.

"i really don't feel good, camila." he said, his tone was a little harsh.

"oh okay." she said, going in for a hug. he gave her a side hug so she knew something was up. she went to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his face away from hers. she looked at him, tilting her head. she knew he wasn't sick, but she didn't want to argue with him.

"i'll see you tomorrow." she said, walking to her car and getting in it. once she was in it, she saw alvaro shut the door to the house. what the hell happened while i was in the bathroom, she asked herself.

once she got home, she was greeted by her parents but she was too upset to want to talk to them. she went straight to her room and decided to text elleah.

IMESSAGE
today 9:13pm

camila 🥳
just getting home from alvaros
he literally kicked me out,
using not feeling good as
an excuse el.

elleah 🌺
what'd you do??

camila 🥳
nothing! i went to the bathroom
and when i came back he suddenly
didn't feel good. but we had the
best time so i'm confused.

elleah 🌺
you guys looked fine on the live.
what did you guys do today anyways,
besides the live?

camila 🥳
so i get there and he's asleep so i
wake him up and then we ended up
cuddling and falling asleep and
when i tell you i felt so safe 🥺

camila 🥳
and then we did the live and omg!

camila 🥳
don't freak out but we almost kissed.

camila 🥳
i was standing between his legs
because he needed help getting the
makeup off and when i was done,
he started leaning in and then roshaun
walked in!

elleah 🌺
JANDKDJD ROSHAUN!! 😠

elleah 🌺
ugh my besties falling in love
with the guy she didn't care
about a few weeks ago! 😁

elleah 🌺
now since u got one i want ale!
but what happened next?

camila 🥳
i'm not falling in love 🙄

camila 🥳
anyways, he went to order pizza
and then when he came back in the
room, i went to the bathroom and
when i got back he was like "i don't
feel good" like what.

camila 🥳
and then i tried giving him a kiss on
the cheek and he moved his face!

elleah 🌺
what did you dooooo

camila 🥳
he's bipolar!

elleah 🌺
i should ask roshaun

camila 🥳
do you think he knows what
i did?

elleah 🌺
of course!
read 9:45pm

while camila waited for elleah to return with what roshaun tells her, she turned her purple led lights on and lied on her bed.

IMESSAGE
jersey boys 🤩

alvaro
i'm mad.

alejandro
what happened now

mattia
here we go

kairi
?

roshaun
bro really mad over nothing

alvaro
so camila was over today right

alvaro
ik ya'll saw my live

alvaro
well we cuddled, napped and all
and then we did the live and then
she was helping me take my
makeup off and she was standing
between my legs and we almost
kissed but roshaun ruined it 😒

kairi
so that's why you're mad?? LMFAO

mattia
what a cry baby

alvaro
no shut up, i'm not done

alvaro
so then we're chillin and she leaves
to go to the bathroom and i grab
her phone but only to move it and it
went off in my hand and she's texting
that bum 😒

alejandro
julian barbozo? 🤢

alvaro
yes! and the message said, "and you'll
be all mine"

roshaun
ugh you're probably taking it out
of context alvaro

roshaun
camila isn't gonna lead you on

mattia
knew she was the boy version of me,
a hoe! 🤪

alvaro
she's not a hoe mattia
shut the fuck up bro

kairi
roshauns right, she seems genuine

alejandro
bro ask her out, don't let barbozo have
her. you'll fumble the bag, she's gorgeous

roshaun
i know for a fact she would date you

mattia
ik i'm an ass but hear me out,
find someone else if you feel
like you can't trust her.

mattia
you can't be with someone
you don't trust.

alvaro shut his phone off and sighed, running a hand through his hair. he knew he could be over exaggerating but what if he wasn't? all alvaro could think of was how he didn't want to be led on.

camila spent the rest of her night trying to figure out what she did but she genuinely didn't know and she didn't want to ask.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

part two, as promised. so i have a mattia fanfic
but i don't know if i want to release that one yet
or if i want to wait till i finish this one. but i love
working under pressure so i just might release
it soon 😗 who knowssss. ALSO THANK YOU
GUYS FOR 1K+ READS/VIEWS ILY 🥺🤍
next update will be saturday, or maybe sooner.
see you guys soon!

don't forget to vote + comment <3

word count: 2640

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 720 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
436K 6.3K 35
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ -
16.5K 261 58
*หšยท i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *หšยท Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...