Accidentally in love 🐺💙

By _Sterek_24

Stiles takes a bullet for Derek and is in a coma for a month. Derek plans on proposing once he's better. Lit... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chpater Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chaper sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eightteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter twenty Five
🥰🥰

Chapter ninetten

835 34 5
By _Sterek_24

Vote & comment 🖤

Derek stayed until stiles fell asleep. He kissed his head, grabbed his leather jacket and headed to the elevators. When the elevator got to his floor Melissa was already in it.

"Hi Derek. How is stiles doing? I haven't had a chance to check on him today." Melissa asked smiling.

"He's good, he's asleep now. He hasn't been sleeping very good. I'm coming back at 6 to pick him up."

"That's great! I'm sure he's happy to get out of here. To many bad memories." Melissa said in a sad voice.

"Yeah, he is. I don't know if John has told you yet, but I'm proposing in a few weeks." Derek said smiling.

"He hasn't. But congrats Derek! You both deserve happiness, especially in this life." Melissa said hugging Derek.

"Thank you, Melissa."

"You're welcome, sweetie." Melissa said whipping away a few tears. "So where are you headed?" She asked as the elevator doors opened.

"Do you remember Theo? He went to fourth grade with Sti and Scott." Derek asked.

"Yeah. They were all inseparable. Like stiles and Scott now. Melissa said smiling. Why? What's going on?"

"He's back in beacon hills. He's been watching the pack today at school."

"Is there a reason?"

"I'm not sure, but he's a coyote now. So I'm going to the school and talk to him."

"Be careful Derek. He's always been a little off."

"I will, I'll see you later Melissa."

"Bye Derek."
~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later Derek arrives at the school and parked his car next to Scott's bike. School lets out in 10 minutes.

*DING DING DING*

Derek puts his phone down, gets out of his car and stands in front of it with his arms crossed over his chest. 10 minutes later and the pack flows out of the school, with Theo right behind them.

"Who's this?" Derek asks the pack.

"I'm Theo, Theo Raeken." Theo says, reaching to shake Derek's hand but Derek doesn't move.

"Who's the grump?" Theo asks smiling.

"This "grump" is Derek Hale. Our alpha." Jackson said.

"So you're the famous Derek Hale. I've heard a lot about you, and your pack." Theo says.

"Why didn't you come see me when you got to Beacon Hills?" Derek asks Theo.

"I just got here this morning. I didn't have time."

"Why have you been watching my pack all day then?"

"I haven't."

"You have." Lydia says, starring Theo down, daring him to lie.

"Okay, I was nervous to talk to Scott again."

"Next time you might not want to watch our every move, it gives you away." Lydia says as she twirls a strand of hair around her finger.

"Why are you back here anyway?" Scott asked.

"My parents wanted to move back, so I'm here to stay." Theo says smiling.

"Oh that's great." Scott says. "We need to catch up, Stiles will be happy to see you!"

"Where is Stiles anyways?" Theo asks looking around.

"He's in the hospital." Scott answered.

"What? Why?" Theo asks concerned.

"He took a bullet for Derek." Scott said.

"And he gets out at 6, so I expect all of you at his house when he gets there." Derek adds. "And Cora will be here by 8."

"So he's healing good? In a few weeks you can propose!" Lydia said excitedly.

"Propose? Stiles is with you?" Theo asks confused.

"He is. Is that a problem, Theo?" Derek asked.

"Uhm no, I was just going to ask him out later on when we got caught up." Theo said.

Derek walks up to Theo and says "you better stay away from stiles, and my pack, got it."

Theo backs up with his hands up "woah woah I don't want any trouble."

"Then go!" Derek says in a firm tone.

"See ya later Scott." Theo says as he walks away.

"Was that necessary? He didn't do anything wrong?" Scott says.

"He's hiding something, I don't want any of you to be around him right now." Derek says firmly.

"Fine with me, now since that's over I'll see you later at Stiles." Lydia says walking to her car.

"Alright, I have to go see John, don't be late!" Derek says as he gets in his car. "Scott give Isaac a ride home."
~~~~~~~~~~

Derek drives to the sheriffs station.

"Hey Derek, hows it going?" Parrish asks. Derek just nods and walks to john's office and walks in without knocking.

"Hey uh Derek. I wasn't expecting to see you." John says as he's hiding a bag of chips.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Stiles." Derek says laughing.

"Like I said, a great son-in-law. Have a seat, what's going on?" John asks.

"Theo Raeken is back in beacon hills."

"I haven't heard that name in a long time" John says. "Is that a problem?" John asked confused.

"He's a coyote now, he watched the pack today at school, and he likes stiles. So it's kind of a problem." Derek says rubbing his hands down his face.

"Oh boy. Do you think he's dangerous? And stiles loves you derek, he would never compromise your guys relationship." John said in a firm voice.

"I'm not sure yet. But he's definitely hiding something. Why did he move away to begin with? And I know sti wouldn't. But Theo don't seem like the type to take "no" as an answer."

"His sister died. When they fount her, she was missing her heart. And it's a good thing you're there to protect him. Makes me feel better."

"He gets out at 6, Cora will be here by 8."

"Great, she can spend the night with stiles." John said.

"Are you sure? She's a handful." Derek said laughing.

"So is stiles. Oh god, I don't know if I can handle both of them in the same house." John said smiling.

"I can hardly handle them both, but I'm going to get back to Sti, later John."

"Later Derek."
~~~~~~~~

Stiles wakes up from his nap and he sees someone standing at the window.

"Who are you?" Stiles asks in a firm tone.

"You don't recognize me?" Theo says turning to face stiles.

"Am I supposed to?"

"I'm Theo, remember me now?"

"Why are you here?"

"I heard you took a bullet for your alpha. So I'm just here checking on you."

"I'm fine."

Theo moves closer to stiles bed "Are you sure? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine, you can leave."

Derek got to stiles door and heard Theo talking to sti, so he cracked the door and listened.

"I think I'll stay for awhile. You got much more cute after all these years." Theo said smiling touching stiles arm.

Stiles jerks his arm away.

Derek runs in and pushes Theo up against the wall, his claws around his throat.

"Don't.touch.my.mate." Derek says through clenched teeth.

"Mate!?" Stiles and Theo asks at the same time.

"Yes stiles I was going to tell you later when you're all better, but you're my mate."

"Oh.My.God." Stiles says shocked.

"I'm sorry I should of told you sooner, but I didn't know how you would react." Derek says In a small voice.

"Oh.my. God. Don't apologize to me, I'm your mate! This is great!" Sti says happily.

"Will you call your dog off now?" Theo asks.

"Don't kill him Der. Just let him go." Stiles says.

"You come near him again I will kill you, got it!?"

"Yeah, yeah got it." Theo says struggling for air.

Derek releases Theo and he walks out of the room.

"So mate huh?" Stiles says grinning.

"Yes, stiles. My mate."

"That's why I felt drawn to you since the day I met you, isn't it? How long have you known ?" Stiles asks. Patting the bed for Derek to sit.

"I've known since I met you sti, but I didn't want you to feel obligated to spend the rest of your life with me, you know werewolves mate for life. that's why I didn't say anything sooner. And yeah that's why you've felt drawn to me."

"I've had the biggest crush on you since day one, and I would love to be the one you spend forever with, SourWolf." Stiles says smiling. "Now come give me kisses." Sti said with grabby hands.
~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

"Mr. Stilinksi, ready to get out of here?" The doctor asked.

"Sure am doc." Stiles says happily.

"Alright, are you his partner? Or family?" The doctor asks Derek.

"I'm his boyfriend, why?" Derek asks.

"I need you to sign his release forms."

"Okay." Derek said.

"Also Mr.Stilinksi if you start vomiting, have dizziness or memory loss you need to come back right away." The doctor told stiles.

"Ay-Ay doc." Stiles said saluting.

The doctor Laughs "Alright you're free to leave." The doctor says as he's shutting the door.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you to your dads." Derek tells stiles.

"Why my dads?" Stiles asked confused. "Is he okay, oh god what-" stiles was cut off.

"Hey, hey breathe. He's fine. He just wants you to stay with him for a little bit. I also have a surprise for you later tonight." Derek says smiling.

"Ohh what is it?"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

"Oh come on! You know I hate waiting!" Stiles says in a whinny voice.

"You can wait a few hours stiles."

"Yeah says you SourWolf."

"Shut up and get dressed."

"Okay, okay."
~~~~~~~~

What's taking them so long to get here?" Liam asks the rest of the pack.

"They're probably having sex in the hospital, again." Scott says shuttering at the memory.

"Again? What do you mean again?" Isaac asks Scott.

"When I sent Liam home from school, I went to see stiles, him and Derek were ya know."

"Oh.my.god." Jackson says laughing.

"It's not funny, I can't un see that." Scott says defensively.

"Un see what" the sheriff asks and he walks up to the pack.

"Um nothing sir." Scott says.

"We're just waiting for stiles and Derek, he told all of us to be here." Lydia cuts in.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon." John says. "You guys can wait in his room if you want." John says as he unlocks the door.

"Sure thanks." Lydia says walking in the stilinski house.

~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later, Stiles and Derek show up at his house with curly fries and milkshakes.

"Why's the whole pack here?" Stiles asks Derek.

"You just got out of the hospital, they're your friends. They're going to be here sti."

"Do they know my surprise?" Stiles asks grinning.

"Get out of the car." Derek says shutting his door.

"Fine grumpy wolf." Stiles says climbing out of the car.

Stiles walks in, toes his shoes off and goes to the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo, happy to be home?" John asks his son.

"You know it." Stiles says smiling, giving his dad a hug.

Stiles smacks johns hand way from the food bag "you know these are bad for you."

"You're eating them, stiles." John says sighing.

"Fine just this once."

"Everyone's upstairs." John says taking some curly fries.

"Thanks dad."

Derek helped stiles up the stairs to his room, because let's face it, stiles is clumsy.

"Hey guys!" Stiles said smiling. All the pack members where in his bed.

"Hey stiles." Everyone said at the same time.

"How are you feeling?" Lydia asked.

"Much better."

"That's great, man." Scott said.

"Theo was at the hospital when I got there, talking to Stiles." Derek told the pack.

"Why? What did he want?" Liam asked Derek in an angry voice.

"Only thing he wanted was stiles." Derek said in a mad voice.

"SourWolf, there's no need to be jealous. I don't want Theo. He's not my type." Stiles says winking at his boyfriend. "And oh my god!! You guys me and Derek are mates!" Stiles says smiling like an idiot.

No one said anything, they all just looked at Derek.

"Why aren't you guys freaking out?" Stiles asks.

"You told him?" Isaac asked Derek.

"You all knew?of course you all did." Stiles says putting his hand over his heart, mock being hurt.

"When Theo touched stiles arm I lost control of my wolf. It slipped." Derek said.

"What else are you guys hiding from me?" Stiles asked the group.

"Nothing." They all answered at the same time.

"That's not suspicious at all." Stiles said looking at the pack suspiciously.

"Well I have to go." Jackson says "I'll see ya later Stilinski."

"Later Jax."

"We all should get going to Derek, text if you need anything." Lydia says. "Love you Stiles."

"Love you lyds, bye guys."

"Later Stiles." Liam, Scott and Isaac say.

"Looks like it's just you and me SourWolf." Stiles says.

"You need rest before I go get your surprise." Derek tells Stiles.

"I've slept all day!" Stiles says pouting.

Derek just levels Stiles with a look.

"Ugh Fine!"

"Good. I'm going to go for your surprise I'll be back as soon as I can." Derek tells stiles as he kisses his forehead.

"I love you Der." Stiles says yawning.

"I love you too, Sti."
~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 109K 32
A Sterek fiction. When Derek realises that Stiles has become a trigger for him he tries to stay away. He knows that waiting until it passes is the be...
216K 6.6K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
93.8K 4.4K 48
Derek finds himself in a difficult spot when he mistakenly sleeps with Stiles. The two agree to forget it, but Derek can't. Before long, it's becomi...
164K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...